Pet Design Suggestions (NEW RULE APRIL 20 2022)

Suggest new features or changes to Chicken Smoothie.

Re: Pet Design Suggestions (Read the rules!)

Postby MunchiiMoon » Sat Aug 13, 2016 6:33 am

Okay, how about a skunk dog, a sugar glider dog,a squirrel dog, and a kangaroo dog (with a little pup in its pouch)
MunchiiMoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lil rascal » Sat Aug 13, 2016 2:54 pm

I just realised we don't have any lions that look like real lions. We have the 2012 snow leopards & recent store cheetahs but the closest we have to real lions is the '09 vixen lions. I'd love to see a whole family of realistically coloured lions!

Looking for WL trades!

LOLO lights off now until next year, hope you enjoyed your visit :)
lil rascal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EssalureLenara » Sun Aug 14, 2016 3:20 am

actual satan wrote:
    A litter based off different time periods, growing in order of oldest to most modern. For example, there might be outcomes based off the 1800s, the swing era, the sixties, eighties, and now, and a dinosaur or caveman outcome that was a bit rarer than the others.
    A similar idea would be a litter based on different music genres: rock, pop, country, electro, nightcore, swing, etc.

Ooo, I love the time periods idea!
EssalureLenara

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EssalureLenara » Sun Aug 14, 2016 3:21 am

Backwards wrote:-Pets with natural markings in unnatural colors
-A litter of Persian cats
-Pets with designs loosely based off of spiders
-Cyborg pets that start out completely animal but later gain bionic body parts
-Cats or dogs based off of jellyfish
-Fennec foxes based off of creatures/figures from Norse or Celtic mythology
-Sphynx cats
-Cats with snakes for tails
-'Antique' pets (Based off of stuff like vintage dolls, keys, metal trinkets with patina, etc.)
-Pets based off of common fears
-Punk/goth Western dragons

Edit:
I would also like to see some butterfly wolves based off of houseflies, mosquitoes, or beetles.

I love the idea of jellyfish pets and the ones based off antiques.
EssalureLenara

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Obius » Sun Aug 14, 2016 7:00 am

Some new pet ideaz!!!!!

1. "House Broken" Litter! A litter of pets with scenes of destroyed homes drawn inside. The home for each outcome is a different style with some damage to it. One could have shattered windows and a broken door as if it was just abandoned. Another could have the roof gone and part of a wall missing. Maybe from a tornado or storm damage? Another can have plants overtaking the structure. Another still could be rubble with some signs of a home left over. The PPS could be fully intact! The pets could have expressions to match. Lots of artistic potential here!

2. Racing Butterfly Wolves! Their wings have scenes from racing on a track! They could dawn racing pin stripes, a number, and maybe even a few logos of fake CS sponsors! Their fur suggests they are going fast too! (Similar to my racing dogs suggestion)

3. Ancirnt Oven Litter! A litter of a pet designed around styles of ancient ovens! This does not need to be culture specific. Each oven outcome could be a unique material. One could be clay. Another with red bricks. Yet another made of iron. With so many styles and builds, its really a good potential that hasn't been tapped yet!

4. Bejeweled keepsake pets! Pets with gemsones and a compartment to store jewelry! Their shimmering painted surface can be don in any color and has a neat foil art effect!

5. Flower lifecycle litter! A litter of pets that start as a specific type of flower! An EPPS could be the bud. A PPS could be a flower that hasn't opened up yet. The adult could be the flower in full bloom! The BBS? Elderly looking pet could have the lower losing a few petals and leaning down (the flower not the pet). There could even be one outcome with a dead flower! This one could be a skeleton with the deceased flower in the chest!! xD

Last is a Puppet dragon!.... With colored in wood and joints to allow motion! Sketchi I choose YOU! xD
Paying 6 c$ per each!
.Image

We come bearing COOKIES!!!
ImageImage
I love Lemurs!
Obius

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Silver Tiger~ » Thu Aug 25, 2016 12:55 pm

After researching zebra hybrids, I would love to see some of those things in CS. There doesn't need to be a new lineart drawn; most hybrids that I can see either follow horse lines or zebra lines. There are some really pretty patterns in there, including at least one that looks like it was cut together by photoshop!

I don't want to link pics because I don't want to get in legal trouble or anything and I'm not sure if any of these are licensed or not, but here's the wiki: zebroid. Also you can just google 'zebra hybrid' and you'll see some amazing things.

Anyway, I'd love to see some zebra/horses with natural-looking patterns, though since it's zebroids you're going to get some weird looking things.

...as a bonus, I would love it if one of the outcomes could be a sneaky quagga. That would make my entire life.

I tried searching for this in google but i couldn't find anything like it, my apologies if this has already been done.
уσυ αяє ωнαт уσυ ℓσνє, ησт ωнσ ℓσνєѕ уσυ
SilverTiger on Eldemore
SilverChan on Flight Rising

𝐼 𝒽𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒𝒹 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓇𝓈 𝓉𝑜𝑜 𝒻𝑜𝓃𝒹𝓁𝓎 𝓉𝑜 𝒷𝑒 𝒻𝑒𝒶𝓇𝒻𝓊𝓁 𝑜𝒻 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓃𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉
Silver Tiger~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ranger of the North » Fri Aug 26, 2016 10:24 am

Nat57 wrote:
LawlAJ wrote:
Ranger of the North wrote:
1) I think pets based off of Olympic events would be awesome! Or maybe even based off winners.

2) Animals from all different nationalities participating in sport events! That would be awesome! I can't get the image of a BMX riding dog in NZ's colours out of my mind XD

3) Countries' animals in sports gear! Examples: Kiwi on a BMX or playing rugby, America's... eagle??... swimming or something, a lion or another of Africa's animals sprinting, or a kangaroo doing—something? Boxing?
I love that last idea halp XD

extremely awesome idea! I support you! :clap: :clap: :clap: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

This is a wonderful idea! (No new pet species suggestion are allowed though) Imagine the items too! The idea is great and would work as a summer event.

Thanks! :D
I'd actually forgotten about that :? (sorry mods)
The world is quiet here.
Ranger of the North

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FreddyCenobite » Sat Aug 27, 2016 5:38 am

I'm fairly confident this has been asked, and if so I'd like to revive it: can we please have natural coated pomeranian pps dogs, maybe with shortened legs like the munchkin cats?

And can we have a natural, boxer-looking dog?

I only ask because we have tan/very light brown poms, black poms, and a dark grey boxer who have all passed and I'd love to memorialize them on CS... but there's no pps/dog lineart remotely similar to them. :(
Basic info:
Pet of the moment:

Disabled adult She/Her Dog mom Ex-retiree
Movie geek Horror fan Halloween lover
My hoards Trade thread Offsite thread
My FRHow close I am to a full CS set
RIP my little butthead ♥️
CS TikoMy Tiko

If I haven’t responded to offer(s), it means I’m thinking
Last half of my user: Sen-uh-bite (send without the “d”)
Prefer no random PMs unless it's about offers
FreddyCenobite

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Noir. » Sat Aug 27, 2016 7:06 am

Pets based off famous paintings! I know there's been pets off the mona lisa and I think of Van gogh's starry night,but what about the Mondrian squares or under the wave of Kanagawa?
Pets based off of butterflies,and other bugs.
Oh,and pets based off of fruits and veggies would probably be interesting
Hello, I'm Noir. I enjoy roleplaying,video games, and lolita fashion. Feel free to trade me or pm.
Noir.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lupatopia » Sat Aug 27, 2016 2:14 pm

How about the subspecies Quagga. This is a type of zebra that went extinct

I would like to see it used on the zebra lineart

Use me as a referral on Pokefarm (: I’m under the same username
Lupatopia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me