Pet Design Suggestions (NEW RULE APRIL 20 2022)

Suggest new features or changes to Chicken Smoothie.

Re: Pet Design Suggestions (Read the rules!)

Postby Keladry » Sun Aug 06, 2017 4:30 am

Light Bringer wrote:Birthstones, just like we have the zodiacs and birth month flowers. More to do with birthdays and the things associated with each month.

I really, really like this idea.
Keladry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Obius » Sun Aug 06, 2017 5:31 am

For Halloween could we have:

1. Melting Candle PPS Pups? The candle flame is on top and the wax makes a sort of hair style. One can even have the candle flame half way into the body with gaps so you can see the flame!

2. Alien Drafts! Nothing quite says eerie halloween like an ET hooved beast! Multiple antennas, eyes, or even tentacles! Comes in various shades of blue and green.

3. Scaryfly Wolves! These look like giant house flys! Loaded with creepy hairs and a million eyes, these are sure to spook even the heartiest of trick or treaters! Speaking of spooks...

4. Ghost Chickens! They peck! They caw! And they randomly push coffee cups out the window! These see through spirits have cool auras and stylish "ghost hair". Just make sure to include them in your ritual to appease them.

5. Zombie Pinata Fennecs! They growl! They prowl!
And they are missing a few things... From broken off ear to a missing leg, these reanimated cardboard creepers hunger to refill themselves with your precious candy!! A few have holes in their bodies so you can fill them up (again) with any object you like. Just be careful not to eat any moldy candy bars...

6. Double headed guinea pigs! Whats scarier than a halloween themed guinea pig? One that has two heads! (Think that Cat-Dog cartoon) An easy way to make these is to copy the head and flip it and adapt it to fit the other end! Just don't forget the leg readjustment (might not be needed)

7. Werewolf Lions! They have been bitten! Yikes! These are sort of like those dire wolf lion edits I proposed some time back. Except they have no saberteeth (yes I know dires don't have them either), are much more angrier, and way more floofier! They have a nice blue, gray, or red moon glow that glosses over the dark colored fur. Comes in the normal wolf colors of black, gray, rusty, and white.

8. Enchantment Ponies! Dark stone like ponies with brilliant glowy runes! Are they cursed? Probably! Just don't hold them with your bare hands... Speaking of bears...

9. Creepy Teddy Bear Dogs! They look like the bear edits for dogs. But go one step further and feature torn fur fabric and spooky doll eyes! With a dark color scheme reminiscent of a toy in a dark room, their sure to instill unease in any room they call home. Speaking of houses...

Haunted House Cats! They look like houses but halloween themed! With decorations and scary figures seen through the windows, one can only imagine what those little touring gerbils are being scared by inside! You might even see a familiar shadow or two if you look carefully. Lots of potential but lots of detail.
Paying 6 c$ per each!
.Image

We come bearing COOKIES!!!
ImageImage
I love Lemurs!
Obius

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Taiger Lilly » Sun Aug 06, 2017 12:49 pm

A litter based off CS themes
eg CSdullgreen, CSsquiddy, etc
Taiger Lilly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xXFoxfaceToastXx » Mon Aug 07, 2017 2:14 am

I would love to have more glass pets like the drink me, the hot cocoa dog and the beverage litter with the receipt blankets.
It would be especially gorgeous if you made a glass dragon series, maybe as store pets each one could have something inside with all current linearts, so the current Eastern and Western as well as the Tess dragons plus some pps stage to bring it to 4 pets. As for what's inside each one there's so many choices; a liquid that looks like the cosmos, a bottle terrarium garden, a fantasy land of miniature woodland critters and a unicorn, an aquarium, dried kitchen herbs such as garlic braids and vanilla bean pods. So many options could go with potions or fantasy dragons lore for a set theme for the glass dragons.
"I am merely ancient beast
wanting only for my time to rest
and though dragons may envy my size
I am jealous of the beetle's eyes."
xXFoxfaceToastXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aliria » Mon Aug 07, 2017 7:08 am

Taiger Lilly wrote:A litter based off CS themes
eg CSdullgreen, CSsquiddy, etc

These lions are based on the board themes!
I'll send out my soul
To worlds more beautiful

Aliria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sleeping With Issues » Mon Aug 07, 2017 10:44 am

Along with more of the realistic pets as I suggested a few pages ago I'd love to see more pps. I'd also love to armored pets with weapons like they're holding a bow or a sword or dagger. I'd like to see a litter like that since I know we've had litters that grew up dressed before.

▒║
▒║
▒║
▒║
▒║
▒║
▒║
▒║
▒║
▒║
▒║
▒║
▒║
▒║
▒║
▒║

▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
─────────────────────────────────
Hi! I'm Sleeping With Issues but you can call me Issues or Bell.
My messages are always open so shoot me a pm if you'd like to talk.
I like multiple bands usually ranging from punk rock to screamo.
//[url=http://www.felisfire.com/user?i=27383♩[/url]//♪//♭//♬ // [url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=695745]©[/url]

║▒
║▒
║▒
║▒
║▒
║▒
║▒
║▒
║▒
║▒
║▒
║▒
║▒
║▒
║▒
║▒

Sleeping With Issues

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CaligulasPeri » Mon Aug 07, 2017 8:46 pm

Okay but imagine Lynx lions? I know we've had teo before but they were more of a one off piece to a bigger litter!
ImageImage

But imagine a whole litter of em! All different Lynxes on the lion lines (with edits of course!) They can grow up into the different Lynxes- Eurasian, Iberian, Canadian, Bobcat etc!! They all are quite different in shape and markings so I think it would work quite well! <3
Been on the search for a Plumerian for 2 years, 3 months! If anyone has one that they dont want any more, I’ll be happy to work for it! I wont give up! :D
Also on the search for a Kalon, but I wanna work on getting my hands on a plumey first <3
CaligulasPeri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby endless shelter;; » Mon Aug 07, 2017 8:59 pm

CaligulasPeri wrote:Okay but imagine Lynx lions? I know we've had teo before but they were more of a one off piece to a bigger litter!
ImageImage

But imagine a whole litter of em! All different Lynxes on the lion lines (with edits of course!) They can grow up into the different Lynxes- Eurasian, Iberian, Canadian, Bobcat etc!! They all are quite different in shape and markings so I think it would work quite well! <3

[size=85]yessssssssssss
Plus they'd look more like lynxes with the lion lineart edited, maybe they could be store pets?? :O
Best idea Peri 2k17/size]
x
SILVER for monsters...
▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪
x- hello! i'm endless shelter;; i do happen to
x- be a lil inactive on here, but i do still exist!
x- slavic mythology, vampires, the witcher, and
x- my ocs are my current interests!
x-
x-
x- saff/ronnie - she/her - aro-ace
x- toyhouse - kalons

▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪
xx... STEEL for humans.
endless shelter;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Black Hole » Mon Aug 07, 2017 9:08 pm

endless sea;; wrote:
CaligulasPeri wrote:Okay but imagine Lynx lions? I know we've had teo before but they were more of a one off piece to a bigger litter!
ImageImage

[size=85]yessssssssssss
Plus they'd look more like lynxes with the lion lineart edited, maybe they could be store pets?? :O
Best idea Peri 2k17/size]

Imagine lion cub lynxes omg
If they did this I would scream of there were PPS versions
𝗜❜𝗹𝗹 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆 𝗴𝗵𝗼𝘀𝘁 𝗶𝗻 𝗺𝗲

𝙷𝚢𝚙𝚗𝚘 ⭐ 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛/𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢/𝚑𝚎 ⭐ 𝚊𝚍𝚞𝚕𝚝
been intermittently depressed for over a year. bear with me.
i go inactive a lot; currently very obsessed with FNAF & my Minecraft FNAF au

𝙽𝙾𝚆
𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚂
𝙸𝚂
𝚈𝙾𝚄𝚁
𝙵𝙰𝚄𝙻𝚃

THERE
A
IN
AIR,
IS
ETERNAL

𝙴𝚅𝙴𝚁𝚈
𝚃𝙷𝙸𝙽𝙶
𝙸𝚂
𝙰
𝙿𝚁𝙾𝙱𝙻𝙴𝙼

WAS
POISON
THE
DESPAIR
AN
BLIGHT

𝚌𝚕𝚒𝚌𝚔 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚊 𝚜𝚘𝚗𝚐
Updated 12/30/23
ImageImage

sig is a wip
Black Hole

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby valiant-quest » Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:10 am

pets based off of:
sedimentary rock layers
lava lamps
snakes (we've had snake dogs and snake ponies but other snake pets would be cool)

also i'd love me some natural pets.
and pets with unusual but possible natural markings

✩ Hi, I'm Quest! ✩
he/knight
toyhousedappervolkFR
valiant-quest

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups