Pet Design Suggestions (NEW RULE APRIL 20 2022)

Suggest new features or changes to Chicken Smoothie.

Re: Pet Design Suggestions (Read the rules!)

Postby djfhdskjf » Thu Sep 21, 2017 8:08 am

My suggestion for a future pet litter on Chicken Smoothie would be all the breeds of hairless dogs (American hairless terrier, Chinese crested, Peruvian hairless, and xoloitzcuintli) and hairless cats (sphynx). The litter would be a dog litter which would give a players a chance to receive a sphynx when adopting from that litter. All the dogs would be adults, except the Chinese crested which would be PPS, and the sphynx would be an adult. All the dogs would be uncommon and the sphynx would be rare. :)
djfhdskjf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hive_Mentality » Fri Sep 22, 2017 8:20 am

I have a bunch of suggestions!

-Special release butterfly
-A special release axolotl (pink or golden albino)
-store axolotls in all colors (black, pink, yellow, etc)
-a litter of dachshunds
-a litter of chihuahuas
-a tiny Honduran ghost bat
-glass skin frog?
-a special release coconut?
ImageImage
Hive_Mentality

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby unris » Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:14 am

You could do a litter bases off of all the user made adopts, with permission that is. You could give them all a dog linar say and the name they colour it in and submit it back. There could be an entirely user made litter where you all enter into a raffle draw to pick out which user get to draw a child, baby and adult dog with a given theme
He/They/It
Call me Artemis or Dio
~my characters(toyhouse) ~
I'm always open for art + design trades just shoot a PM my way
unris

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Saiko » Mon Sep 25, 2017 11:33 am

Evelyn :) wrote:My suggestion for a future pet litter on Chicken Smoothie would be all the breeds of hairless dogs (American hairless terrier, Chinese crested, Peruvian hairless, and xoloitzcuintli) and hairless cats (sphynx). The litter would be a dog litter which would give a players a chance to receive a sphynx when adopting from that litter. All the dogs would be adults, except the Chinese crested which would be PPS, and the sphynx would be an adult. All the dogs would be uncommon and the sphynx would be rare. :)

Seconding the idea of Sphinx cats! They're my favourite breed of cat, I love how wrinkly they are. <3 Plus they can be all the same colours that regular cats can be, so that's enough for a litter. Black sphinxes are my favourite :D
Saiko

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Junhui; » Wed Sep 27, 2017 12:28 pm

Gone Girl wrote:What about Wolves but like wolves on all four feet and howling and stuff
    There was a litter from Halloween 2012 with PPS pups designed like wolves and edited to be howling. c:
    Jayden | he/him
Junhui;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hocaro Kitsune » Wed Sep 27, 2017 12:53 pm

Pixel foxes from various video game eras
Less detailed grey to more detailed and vibrant colors.
Sorta like a gameboy color to a ds

Also-- fennec foxes based on salt water fish
Some of my favorites would be
dog faced puffer, lionfish, seahorse, porcupine fish, ocean sun fish, blue marlin, and a barracuda
Shark foxes? Sea turtle foxes?

Also a parrot litter would be great!

peacock foxes and chickens!

Fennec foxes are my favorite pets on the site and the possibilities are endless! And to all the artists, I say keep up the amazing work :)
Last edited by Hocaro Kitsune on Fri Oct 06, 2017 8:08 am, edited 2 times in total.
Hocaro Kitsune

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

PPS Label

Postby Silver Blossom » Wed Sep 27, 2017 3:14 pm

Can I just say that it bothers me greatly that not all of the PPS pets have the PPS label on them? Like is this just me? Or does it bother other people too?
Silver Blossom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GoldenSlumbers » Fri Sep 29, 2017 11:24 am

what about a dog or cat representing lizards with scales and all or if thats already done or dogs or cats representing different eras like greek romans or 70s-90s
ImageImage
ImageImage
Trade Fourm
art
textextextext
textextextext
textextextext

credit
███████████████
IS__PRETTY__PLAIN.___I__LIKE__WATCHING__THE__PUDDLES__GATHER__RAIN.
█████████████████████████████████████████
ⒶⒷⒸⒹⒺⒻⒼⒽⒾⒿⓀⓁⓂⓃⓄⓅⓇⓈⓉⓊⓋⓌⓍⓎⓏⒶⒷⒸⒹⒺⒻⒼⒽⒾⒿⓀⓁⓂⓃⓄⓅⓇⓈⓉⓊⓋⓌⓍⓎⓏⒶⒷⒸⒹⒺⒻ
GoldenSlumbers

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby northy. » Wed Oct 04, 2017 12:14 am

me and 'cass.' would love to see some more realistic guinea pigs and hamster designs, tricoloured, banded, long coat, smooth coat ect (:
northy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Obius » Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:42 am

A Hiking Backpack themed litter. Like each pet looks like a bag with various pouches to place items in. The style of bag can range from cross strapped, plaid, utility, stylish, or toughness. Some may even have familiar items in some of the pockets.

Radar litter. A litter whos bodies look like radar screens. The buttons, knobs and lights adorn the legs and face of the pet. With an old classic feel of bright green red or blue screens, the scans may pick up interesting things! The screen can be made semi transparent to fill it with all sorts of unusual discoveries.

Tape reel computer litter. A throwback to the days of old tape reel computers. Lots of lights, buttons, and readouts decorate the pets surface. Their tails can literally be the paper printout with old style hole punched info. Feel free to look up some ancient computers for more inspiration.

Game Level Litter. A litter loosely based on old school video game platformer levels. The level is contained within the lineart but could extend beyond it. Pixel stylization is a must. Lots of tiny things can be hidden within such as a pocky power up or smoothie health drink. And many unfilled rooms encourage dressups by including your own power ups or enemies/heroes!

Summoning Stone Guinea Pigs. Guinea Pigs made to look like stones with glowing markings to summon magical things. You can even make some shadowy figures that hint at what the stone is used for.

Padlock Pups. Pups with combination dials, key holes, or number pad on their body and a shackle on their back! Great for locking up your diary, gym locker, toy chest, bike or garden shed! Various metalic finishes possible.

Lineart Ink smear litter. A litter whose lineart ink had not quite dried before being handled. Streaks, blotches, and finger/paw prints can be found throughout the lineart. Not sure if they need much coloring though as the focus is black & white. Some texturing can work wonders here.

Glow over water litter. This concept might be a little challenging. The lower half the pet is dark water. The upper half is a night sky. And just above the water is filled with glowing things at the center of the pet. This can be anything from glowing fireflies to illuminated flowers or even a few stars levitating above the surface. Adding glowing reflections is a must. The scene is alot like a lake viewed at night. You can even have the water not be totally black so hidden things beneath can be added. How you angle the view or what you focus on is up to you. Its also possible to do a day to night transition with the same litter.

Thats all for now. Bye!

*runs away*
Paying 6 c$ per each!
.Image

We come bearing COOKIES!!!
ImageImage
I love Lemurs!
Obius

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery