Quitting help please?

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

Quitting help please?

Postby Gwinni » Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:54 pm

Hiya folks,

I was hoping for some help please? My daughter has an account on here but doesn't play very often (she hasn't been on since 2011) she has lost interest and has decided to quit She has offered to send me her pets. Is that ok to do? She can't be bothered sorting them and posting them for trade/adoption and wants me to do it. But I wanted to check if it allowed first.

Thank you for any help offered :thumbup:
RIP BAILEY :-( A friends awesome art site http://jimbothemagnificent.wix.com/hips-and-heroes

ImageImage
Gwinni

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Quitting help please?

Postby idleRAT » Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:17 pm

You should get the okay from an admin first, to make sure you won't get banned for it. If you get your daughter to post in the problem/suggestion forum explaining the situation, one of them should check things over then let her know if it's okay to give you all her pets. I think you could probably send a help ticket instead if you prefer, but mostly I see people posting there about it.

If she's coppa-muted, I think it'd be okay for you to do the posting and explain that she can't post ^^

<<< RATty Easter!

>>> Visit the current flock of sheeps

Come join us at the dog game of the century, Alacrity!
idleRAT

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Quitting help please?

Postby Gwinni » Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:30 pm

Ok thank you that's why we thought we'd better ask first before doing it. She can't remember if she's coppa'd . I'll ask in there. I'll ask my self she's very busy sorting College and stuff out.

Thank you for helping =D
RIP BAILEY :-( A friends awesome art site http://jimbothemagnificent.wix.com/hips-and-heroes

ImageImage
Gwinni

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me