Help! I got an unnerving message from the system...

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

Help! I got an unnerving message from the system...

Postby _Bear_ » Sat Jul 14, 2012 6:02 pm

Hi my girlfriend (username SeaWolf) and I live together, and we both paid for and own this laptop equally. She's always playing on ChickenSmoothie, so I thought I would give it a shot.

She sent me a couple pets to help get things moving along for me and I got a "STOP" message warning me against multiple accounts!

We share the same IP address because we OWN and SHARE ONE LAPTOP! So how do I let the administrators know that we are two separate people?? I see how much she loves this game(she chooses it over me sometimes) and I dont want her to get banned from it for an IP address mixup! ...I could see myself really getting into this too...

Help? Suggestions? Words of wisdom?
:(
SeaWolf is my real-life girlfriend, we both own and share this laptop, so please don't ban us for the matching IP address thing. Thanks.
_Bear_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Help! I got an unnerving message from the system...

Postby Lacuna » Sat Jul 14, 2012 6:08 pm

That message is just a warning. As you are two separate people it's not a problem. However, you should keep trades between you fair and try to limit the gifts that you give so it doesn't look like one account is solely for the benefit of the other. I have a sister on here and we don't have any problems, because we try to not trade and when we do we trade fair. It's not necessary to put a message in your signature because the admins won't care about it.
Lacuna
Roleplay Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Help! I got an unnerving message from the system...

Postby _Bear_ » Sat Jul 14, 2012 6:17 pm

Oh good, thats awesome to know. lol thank you for easing my anxiety.
SeaWolf is my real-life girlfriend, we both own and share this laptop, so please don't ban us for the matching IP address thing. Thanks.
_Bear_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me