Please split up trade sections.

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

Re: Please split up trade sections.

Postby Mellina » Sun Jan 25, 2009 6:36 pm

I would still suggest, just to sell CS-pets for any kind of CS-currency instead for WAJA.

Since nobody seems to be interested in stopping this development. :(

Probably that would bring enough money to side to pay for a bigger server and at least we could ALL profit from it a little bit.

And it would be the more honest way, too.

Since you have to invest REAL money to make it here, why spend it on WAJA then? :evil:
Bitte gebe mir die Gelassenheit hinzunehmen, was nicht zu ändern ist;
den Mut zu ändern, was ich ändern kann
und die Weisheit zwischen beiden zu unterscheiden.

ImageImageImage
Artwork and customs made for me
Mellina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fiery Gatoh » Sun Jan 25, 2009 7:02 pm

I'm not sure that would have the same effect though.
Not unless CS turned into something like Wajas.
Fiery Gatoh
CS Fanclub

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mellina » Sun Jan 25, 2009 7:16 pm

Trading wise it DID turn into WAJA.

And it is not CS profiting from it BUT WAJA!

ImageImageImage
Mellina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fiery Gatoh » Sun Jan 25, 2009 7:26 pm

Mellina wrote:Trading wise it DID turn into WAJA.

And it is not CS profiting from it BUT WAJA!

I'm not going to start arguing over this, but I don't think that releasing CS currency (at the moment anyway) would conteract the CWP trade.
At the very least, Tess and the rest of the staff would have to create special wolves and items that could only be bought with that special currency.
Fiery Gatoh
CS Fanclub

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mellina » Sun Jan 25, 2009 7:35 pm

Yes, you are right!

At the very same point selling WAJAs should have been banned from CS. :mrgreen:

That is just a little change of the rules. ;)

And with all these new artists there is already a bundle of new pets just waiting to be released.

All it takes is to make some of them only available for CS-currency and trade able, once they are sold.

I really don´t like the idea myself!!!

But I even dislike it more, that some other side is getting all the real cash profit and everybody here is crying about this slow server.

And since nobody seems wanting to stop the whole thing, just do the full step and let us all profit from it at least a little bit.

ImageImageImage
Mellina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Toastberg » Sun Jan 25, 2009 9:04 pm

Personally I think Wajas should stay at Wajas and CS should stay at CS. Don't mix.

Aren't there enough CS pets to keep you satisfied? As far as I can see what we are pretty much doing is advertising Wajas. I don't think I really want to see CS overrun by other websites, or being influenced by them so much we turn into them. And it is unfair, if people can pay real money for Waja stuff, then they are pretty much paying for CS pets, something which was avoided I think, because of unfair advantages. It would be slack on those who can't afford to buy extra of something that is free, while the filthy rich sit there wading through their fat pet collections. Some users don't have bank accounts either (mostly younger ones), same thing goes.

Shameful. An absolute shame.

And Oooh, nooo, not CS money! Ack! The last thing I want is for CS to become a BAD site, like Neopets or something. I'll definitely not stand by and let that happen. M'kay, as long as you still get the usual amount of pets, and then get the money pets as an extra. Yeah, whatever, money for being nice and making an adoption, sending fanart....

Where will it come from though?

Oh, whatever, but not to the extent that you have to win stupid games for the pets that once were free.
~RESUME INDEFINITE PROBABLY-PERMANENT HIATUS~
My work here is done.
Thanks again to those who entered in my competition. I'll be off now. Have a nice life out there.
Toastberg

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Icesky » Mon Jan 26, 2009 1:58 am

So, what most of you are saying is EVERYONE PAYS REALLY MONEY FOR THEIR CWP? Well guess what, I dont? Want to kow what I do, I trade CS pets for CWP then trade the CWP for better CS Pets! Its like trading a CS pet for a CS pet in some way. I traded a Sunwolf for Seven CWP then got the Jewlery SunWolf with the CWP. So I consider this being I traded my Sunwolf for that one.
People DO work for it. Some dont pay really money. I cant.
So dont talk bad about Waja users when some arnt paying for their CS Pets. Kinda just working more for all I know.

And you think WE ARNT SATISFIED?
That made me really mad. I LOVE OUR PETS. So its a problem to want to complete a collection? We still adopt other pets. I still use CS pets for trade.

Unfair advantages? As I said earlier, some dont pay real money.I got the Jewelry sun wolf THROUGH WORK. Do you know how hard it was to get 17 CWP without realy money when people were offer 25 real money? I think it is stupid too, if they only go on Wajas to buy CWP. If they go on Wajas to own CWP is fine, but just ot go buy it I think is a bit dumb. At least spending the amount they are. Someone I know was offered 40 CWP for the CS pet. I think that was stupid of them. But I have worked for mine. It isnt easy.

CS money? Hm, no comment (Not saying if it is goood or bad, just not sure what I think yet)
x
x

x
"𝚠𝚎 𝚋𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚖 𝚞𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚕 𝚠𝚎 𝚊𝚌𝚑𝚎"

ᴀʀᴛ ꜱʜᴏᴘ
☾ ⋆ ☾ ⋆ ☾
ᴛʀᴀᴅᴇ ᴛʜʀᴇᴀᴅ
☽ ⋆ ☽ ⋆ ☽

manga panel from witch hate atelier
Icesky

My pets
My items