I really could use some help. having problems.

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

I really could use some help. having problems.

Postby Keyestawren » Mon May 07, 2012 9:06 am

Ok please don't yell at me for noob questions but I have tried finding it in the help columns and I have also tried finding it in the forums and I am so lost and frustrated I want to cry. So please bare with me and any help is GREATLY appreciated.

So when I go to the "adopt" tab and I see all the pics to adopt the breed of animals, when I click on one and go into the tab it is always the exact same animal. exact same color, by the exact same artist. Do these ever change? Or is it just like that's what the baby looks like till it grows up and then it might be this stunning amazing animal that I'm in love with. What I'm trying to figure out I guess is should I adopt more then one of each or am I gonna end up with like 6 plain brown dogs that all look the same?

Also I have sort of figured out the trade thing but only when someone else asks me to trade. How do I see what a friend has to offer in trade. I can't figure that part out either. And I actually ended up on the trade board by accident and now I can't find it again. where is it. like what tab is it under? any help with these totally noobie questions is so very greatly appreciated. I really want to play but am getting frustrated with myself.

thanks
keyestawren
Keyestawren

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: I really could use some help. having problems.

Postby | Aloy | » Mon May 07, 2012 9:28 am

The adoptables change at the beginning of every month. It is suggested that you adopt all that you can each month because there are multiple outcomes of each newborn.

To find the trade board, hit the "Forum" button at the top and scroll down until you see the board you want. In this case it is called "CS Trades - Pets and items".

Here are a few threads that have some really useful tips and advise:
- Tips for New Players!
- Newbies click here!
- Must-Read Topics For Newbies
- CS Help
- Guide Index

To get some pets, you can visit the CS Free adoptions where some members hand out older pets for free. Or, here is the Trades board mentioned above where you can find some people to trade with. I also suggest you read The "Understanding Rarities" Guide. It will help you get the pets you want, and it will also help to keep you from getting scammed. Another useful guide to help you get a goal pet is here.

General Helpers like me have pink names so you can find us more easily. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to PM one of us. There are many nice people here and I hope you enjoy your time =3
| Aloy |

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tuike » Mon May 07, 2012 9:39 am

Hello Keyestawren,
you should adopt as many pets as you can, like Ocelot said. :] Yes, most likely when you first adopt a pet litter, they all look the same (there sometimes can be seen multiple outcomes even at the baby stage) at first, but as they grow up, there will be different outcomes. It's usually good idea to not trade pets until they are full grown. You might not get all the possible outcomes without trading, though. But if you have extras of outcomes or pets you just don't care to own, they will be useful for trading. :] If you want to keep an eye on new outcomes, check out May outcomes-topic. You can find the monthly outcome topic stickied to the top of "Chicken Smoothie Chat". :]

Usually people have named their groups so that you can see which groups have pets for trading, or they might've explained which pets they are trading in their trade rules. It's good idea to give a read to those. ;]
Ask me anything on Formspring
Extraordinaly beautiful signature pic made by CHIA BBY <3
Tuike

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keyestawren » Mon May 07, 2012 9:44 am

thank you both so much this is honestly very helpful. I really appreciate your kindness. :thumbup:
Keyestawren

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me