Mythical Creature Based Pets

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

Mythical Creature Based Pets

Postby Kingston » Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:13 am

I think it could be really cool to continue pets like the three-headed dog! There could be centaurs (horse lines), pheonixes (owl lines) and even some made up creatures like mermaid dogs (dogs lines with mermaid tail, or scales)! And unicorns! There should be angel wings for horses too - that would be awesome!! Thanks!
Kingston

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Mythical Creature Based Pets

Postby Tuike » Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:28 am

We actually have three headed dogs, two of them actually. :] Both were store pets, from 2009 and 2010.
Ignore that, noticed you said "continue". :3
We don't have centaurs, but then again, they are half human, so I don't know how that would fit into a pet site. :3 We do have six legged horses though from Halloween 09 and as a store pet from 2010. Plus horses with fish tails. :B

There have been unicorns and at least one pegasus as well (March 2010, June 2010), if I remember correctly. :] There are also wings in the store that fit horses; the gryphon set.

In any case, you should post your ideas for pets in the place Takora Drakan showed. For horse suggestions, use this topic, and for items, this. ^^
Ask me anything on Formspring
Extraordinaly beautiful signature pic made by CHIA BBY <3
Tuike

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me