Mods please dispose of

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

Mods please dispose of

Postby Nellie2232 » Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:28 am

OK I have a question. I want to make a contest for my signature. You see that mine has a cute little story with it right? Well I want to change it to a different pet and I want a story but I cant think of one good enough where would I create the contest? Creativity? General Disscusion? Please help me out!
Last edited by Nellie2232 on Sat Feb 18, 2012 3:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The knight waits for the fog to lift so he may kill the dragon and rescue the fair
princess. But as the air clears, he realizes this will not be the fight he was expecting.
Nellie2232

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Question!!

Postby Desmond » Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:41 am

If you're offering a pet in return (no matter the rarity), it could be in Free Adoptions. I see similar contests there every now and again. You'd have to pick the pet and dress it up, though, because others can't do it for you. Or, perhaps pick the pet and have others post the same pet (from their own collection) dressed up, with the story entry.
Characters /2/ PikakeClan /4/ F3 Pod
Part of the journey is the end.

ImageImageImage
Desmond
Oekaki Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Question!!

Postby Nellie2232 » Sat Feb 18, 2012 2:46 pm

Ok thanks. I already have the pet picked out and ready to go so this helps a lot :)
The knight waits for the fog to lift so he may kill the dragon and rescue the fair
princess. But as the air clears, he realizes this will not be the fight he was expecting.
Nellie2232

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me