~Closed~ (New thread set up)

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

~Closed~ (New thread set up)

Postby Scotty » Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:06 pm

This is the new thread. Check it out!

A small flurfee runs up to you, sits at your feet and says, "Why hello there. I'm Caramell, and I am here to welcome you to Hoppin Flurfee Fields, located on the remote Mercury Island in Fushia Isle. Most Flurfee's will find their way to you and you can own as many as you want since we are so tiny! If you want to breed some flurfee's you need to talk to Ariana. Ari is my sis and she will guide you through the breeding process, she just adores babies! Now if you want a custom flurfee or want to bid in an auction you need to go my other sister, Tammika. Well I think that should get you started, good luck!" Caramell finishes by yelling over his shoulder as he bounds away.

[size=75]Samantha5696 said:

What is a Flurfee?

Flurfees stand about 8in. high and 1ft long. Small no? They come in many colors and some of them are very, very unique. They only live on a small field on an island in a quiet little place far off the map. Oh and unlike the bunnies we know, these little guys run more like a mouse then an actual rabbit, and their actually quiet smart and brave. When confronted by a larger predator, the little guys will hold their ground and figure a way out, though sometimes they do run away. Now there seems to be different kinds of flurfees

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Regular Flurfee:
The regular flurfee has long bunny ears and their tails are fluffy yet long-ish. Also regular flurfees are bunny like creatures.
They stand at regular flurfee height and these are the most common flurfees you will find on the fields.

Fuzzy Flurfee:
Fuzzy flurfees are how their names describes them: they're fuzzy! Their tails are extremely fuzzy and are low hanging, un-like the regular flurfees. Their ears are shorter with tufts inside and they usually come in natural colors or in small versions of other creatures from all over the world! They are still the same size as the regular flurfees but are uncommon here in the fields.

Long-Eared Bun Bun Flurfee:
These flurfee's most closely resemble the bunnies we see in our lives today. The Long-Eared Bun Bun is created when you breed a Fuzzy and Regular flurfee together. There is a one in four chance you will receive one in a litter, that way every litter(of a fuzzy and regular) get at least one Long-Eared Bun Bun. If you get 3 or less in your litter then this flurfee may not appear in the litter.

Forest Dweller:
These are more cool then the previous cute flurfees. These little guys always come in natural colors, sometimes with highlights. I wanted to make it rare but I'll probably give a few out every now and then making them not entirely rare. These CANNOT be asked for as a custom. Also these guys don't breed with other flurfee's, only Forest Dwellers. And on top of that there's a 50% chance they won't breed(I'll flip a coin on Random.org to decide, heads will be to breed, tails will be a failed breeding).

3-Tailed:
These flurfees are meant to be more "cool" than "cute". With their spiked hair and three lashing tails, these flurfees are tougher than the other breeds, but that doesn't make them any less lovable. They come in many color styles, usually a solid color with accents in another color. They aren't available for normal customs, but will appear in many litters and can be won through special events.

Earth:
Earth flurfees are the strongest of the flurfee species. They are mutations of the Forest Dwellers. They're usually a solid color or color gradient with spikes all over and single-colored eyes with a tail that's spikey, yet soft. They have a strength and energy unlike any other flurfee breed. These flurfees are very rare. They are only available through events, Specials, and the occasional litter.

Romance BunBun:
With their paw illuminating feet and the small hearts around them, they are the more "girly" Flurfees. Each Romance Bun loves a certain owner, and it likes its owner like it was its true love. They usually have earrings and tail ribbons, with hearts above its head and long eyelashes. They come in feminine colors, such as pink or purple. They aren't easily obtained through the usual custom, and are very rare and only obtained through specials and events, rarely in a litter of Flurfees.

Demon:
From their horns and their demon-like tail to the fire that not only floats in little puffs around them but also surrounds their front paws Demon Flurfees truly are unique. These Fuzzy Flurfee mutations take a special type of person to love them and see how beautiful their dark colors are. Given out during the 100 Page Special Event, they cannot be obtained from customs, and very rarely show up in litters.

Butterfly:
This Flurfee has a long tail and long antennae, with beautiful wings to match. Being one of the only Flurfees that can fly (the Dragon is another that can fly), they are quick Flurfees. They enjoy wide open spaces, with lots of flowers. Being a shy species of Flurfee, it likes only the caring kinds of people that will actually take care of it. It is not obtainable through normal customs, only obtainable through events(such as the 100 page event) and specials, and sometimes in litters of Flurfees.

Twin Tailed Saber:

The Saber flurfee's are a barbaric breed but are quiet gentle around their own pack members. They have wicked claws and long saber fangs. They are quiet furry for they are used to colder weather but can adapt in warmer climates. These flurfee's are born hunters and are a bit more aggressive then the normal flurfee. They have smaller ears then the regular flurfee but their sense of hearing is not dulled at all. Most of the time these sabers are two-tailed but every so often a extremely rare one tail will be born.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dragon:
Dragon Flurfees keep the fields alive with their curiosity and mischievousness. With smoother coats and dragons wings, you'd think these little cuties wouldn't be as tough and coal as their spiky haired counterparts, and you'd be wrong. They are every bit as lovable and tough. Released in the 100 Page Event no customs can be made of these flurfees, but if you look hard enough you may find one or two in the occasional litter!

~~~~~~~!~~~~~~~!~~~~~~~!~~~~~~

*~!Rules!~*

-No stealing or editing of lineart; these cute little buggers belong to Samantha5696
-Please be respectful of all mods and artists
-All CS rules apply
- No NON_RELEVANT posting, or "I missed the litter posting. i know we had troubles with that in the last thread. Mods will be punishing several for those who break this rules more than once!
-You can change the image sizing and use a different code but it must link back here!
-Please be respectful of other people on here as well
-No whining or begging
-Flurfee's do not go off CS
-Us artists have a life, dont rush us
-Do not steal codes! Only take what is yours~!
-To tell whether a post(customs, breeding, etc) is open, look in the subject of the post.
-I can add rules and stuffz as I please
-Please have fun :D

*~! Staff !~*

Artists: Scotty
--------- Samantha 5696

Moderators: Ardra
-------------- Shimmerleaf

Mod Applications

Feel like you can be a mod? Think you have the right skills? Then try it!

You must have:
The ability to judge fairly, deal with situations without getting fired up
Have had no previour bannings or warnings
Be on more than 2hours a day

Code: Select all
[u][b]I wish to be a mod![/b][/u]
[color=#400080]Username:
What are the qualities that will make you a good mod:
Do you have a Flurfee:
How often are you on CS everyday:
Where have you been a mod before:
Why do you want this job: [/color]

Affilates!

Foximps
Image[/size]
Last edited by Scotty on Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:48 am, edited 24 times in total.
Scotty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Adopting!

Postby Scotty » Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:06 pm

*~!Rules!~*

1. All the General rules from the first post apply.
2. Check no-one has already tried to adopt the pet.
3. No cursing if you missed the pet
4. No 'Oh, I missed it' posts!

"Not much more to say. So, dig in!"

Pen 1. Imagecarol's WIP (F)

Pen 2. Image Ardra's White Crow (M)

Pen 3. ImageBbun's Mocha (F)

Pen 4. ImageSilverTabbyCat's WIP (F)

Pen 5. ImageSam's WIP

***~!Pound!~***

This is where all the confiscated pets go, or just the ones who's owners cant care for them anymore!

Cage 1. EMPTY

Cage 2. EMPTY

Cage 3. EMPTY
[/quote][/quote]

Code for Pound and Adopts:

[color=#000080][center][b][u] I Wish to Own a Flurfee![/u][/b]
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Where is this Flurfee coming from?:[/b] {Pin or Cage?}
[b]Cage or Pin#:[/b]
[b]Flurfee Name:[/b]
[b]Flurfee Gender:[/b][/center][/color]
Last edited by Scotty on Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:56 am, edited 27 times in total.
Scotty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Breeding

Postby Scotty » Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:07 pm

Ariana bounds up to you, and sits at your feet, she nods in welcome and begins, "Thank you for coming here today. Here you can breed your girl and boy flurfee's. Now of course there are a few requirements. For starters there are four flurfee's per litter. Now the owners of the parents will see the children before anyone else and the owner of the mother will choose their flurfee from the litter then the owner of the father will. It would be best for the other two to be given away for others but if both owners agree the can each have two. I know this is a lot to absorb but we just can’t breed willy-nilly, now can we!? Breeding will be free for now and make sure the other owner agree's to breed. Oh and last thing is after you breed a couple neither parent can breed again for seven days. I think that's satisfactory." Ari stands, nods goodbye, and bounds off again.

Code to breed two Flurfee's:

[color=#FF00BF][center][b][u]I Wish to Breed These Flurfee's![/u][/b]
[b]Username of Mother:[/b]   
[b]Username of Father:[/b]   
[b]Mother's Name:[/b]   
[b]Father's Name:[/b]   
[b]Gender of the Kids:[/b]{2 male, 2 female}[/center][/color]

When your using another person's flurfee, before I will breed the two flurfee's I want the other owners consent. Other owner please use this:

[center][size=85][color=#800040]I ___(Your User Name)____ allow _____(Other Person's User Name)____ to use my flurfee, ____(Your Flurfee's Name)______, to breed with theirs and create cute little ones![/color][/size][/center]

The last flurfee's bred:
-none-

Here you can adopt the younglings of couples!

Couple 1

Craddle1 wrote:
~Empty~

Craddle2 wrote:
~Empty~

Code for adopting a youngling of a couple:

[color=#800080][center][b][u]I Wish to Adopt a Breed Flurfee![/u][/b]
[b]Craddle#:[/b]
[b]Couple#:[/b]
[b]Flurfee's Name:[/b]
[b]Flurfee's Gender:[/b][/center][/color]
Last edited by Scotty on Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:16 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Scotty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The NEW Hoppin' Flurfee Fields ~Closed~

Tammika strolls up to you and sits down elegantly, folding her feathered wings against her soft body. "Thank you for coming to the custom zone. Here you can adopt your own unique flurfee! Be warned though, it does cost a little.I hope you enjoy your time here and have a good day." Cresent says and stands graciously strolling away.

*~!Custom Types!~*

Here you find out which custom type fits you best and what the payments are! There are only 4 so far I might add more later; not sure though o-o Also if you want line edits state what line edits you want in 'Other'.

I do not have a tablet, so please understand why the work isn't as good as Sammy's, and the prices are higher. And there are no more Blinking Flurfee's for now, unless you get a SHINING MEDAL CUSTOM. *Audience 'oohs'*

Black Custom

-Small(necklaces/bracelets/small wings/etc) or no line edits
-Regular Flurfee: 1 Custom Paw Coin
-Fuzzy Flurfee: 2 Custom Paw Coins
-Long-Eared Bun Bun: 3 Custom Paw Coins

Silver Custom

-Line edits(feathery or dragon wings, added manes[etc], claws, and includes edits from Black Custom)
-Regular Flurfee: 2 Custom Paw Coins
-Fuzzy Flurfee: 3 Custom Paw Coins
-Long-Eared Bun Bun: 4 Custom Paw Coins
-No Blinking

Gold Custom

-Pretty much any and all line edits
-Regular Flurfee: 3 Custom Paw Coins
-Fuzzy Flurfee: 4 Custom Paw Coins
-Long-Eared Bun Bun: 5 Custom Paw Coins

Shinning Medal Custom

-All line edits and customs you want
-Regular Flurfee: 10 Custom Paw Coins
-Fuzzy Flurfee: 15 Custom Paw Coins
-Long-Eared Bun Bun: 20 Custom Paw Coins
-Okay. You can haz a blinking here.

Cutom Slots:
Slot 1: Closed

Slot 2: Closed

Slot 3: Closed

[center]~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So, how do I get these PawCoins?
It's simple, just read below!

[center]Non-Wishlist:

UC= 15xImage
Rare= 25xImage
VR= 50xImage

Wishlists:
C= 5xImage
UC= 25xImage
R= 45xImage
VR= 75xImage

Conversions

15xImage = Image
---- Gender Change Paw coin: This coin allows you to change the gender of your Flurfee.

55xImage = 1xImage
---- Breeding Paw Coin: This coin allows you to breed your Flurfee with anothers.

100x Image = 1xImage
----Reserve Paw Coin: Allows you to reserve a pet in a litter, so that you can take it. This allows you to have first choice in the litter.

100x Image = 1xImage
----Custom Paw Coin: Allows you to order a custom. But only when they're open.

130x Image = 1xImage
----Quantity Paw Coin: Allows you to add two kits to the litter. But if you use say.... two of these coins then 4 kits will be added to the litter. Be warned I will not let there be more then 8 kits.

Form for a Transaction:(To get special coins, not paw coins)
[center][b][i][u]I Wish to Have a Special Coin![/u][/i][/b]
[b]How many Paw Coins?:[/b]
[b]For which Special Coin?:[/b]
[b]Use Coin Now?[/b][/center]

To Use a Coin:
[center][b][i][u]I Am Going to Use My Coin Now![/u][/i][/b]
[b]Type of Paw Coin:[/b]
[b]Using it on?[/b][/center]
Last edited by Scotty on Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:13 pm, edited 19 times in total.
Scotty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

This is the bank. Nicked from FMR. Sorry Sammy.

Samantha5696 wrote:

Samantha5696: Unlimited(All Paw Coins)

~SilverTabbyCat~(Meg): UnlimitedxImagexImagexImage

Ardra: 300xImage | UnlimitedxImagexImagexImagexImage

Scotty: UnlimitedxAll Paw Coins

Shimmer: 1xImage | 10xImage | 1xImage

Katie: 190xImage

Saeli: 105xImage
~Swirl Pop~ : 2xImage | 1xImage

Alianna: 180xImage
| 6xImage | 1xImage | 1xImage

Myuki_is_moe: 40xImage

puppiepa: 50xImage

xX-PandaPirate-Xx: 285xImage | 2xImage

bluestar <3: 40xImage

angel^^: 20xImage

Rah: 30xImage

Spacefur+Mirandciel: 975xImage | 1xImage

~*SnowDance*~: 10xImage

leafpool41: 10xImage | 1xImage

xX-Nix-Xx: 100xImage

WolfOfLife4022 : 25xImage

CherryBlossom4: 220xImage

DancingArrow: 285xImage

Last edited by Scotty on Sat Aug 20, 2011 2:02 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Scotty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

DO NPT POST
Scotty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Sam's Spot - Open

Postby Samantha5696 » Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:36 pm

*~!Sam's Spot!~*

As Scotty told you I am the original creator and owner of the flurfee's. Sadly my life got quite hectic and I had to shut the previous thread down... But when Scotty decided to bring it back up, her as head-owner, I decided that I would chip in too so that when my RL calmed down I would be able to come back fully! I only do litters rarely now and my customs and breedings are hard to come by but I hope you enjoy your time here~

~*~Also I accept every kind of paw coin except custom paw coins and reserve paw coins~*~

FanClub: Har~

Here's what time it is where I am, calculate it with your own because I'm not going to do it!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

*~!----- Event!~*

100th Page Event

*~!Adoptions!~*

Adoption Info You Need To Know~!!

None

Code To Adopt:

[center][color=#0000BF][u][b]~Sammy's Adoptions~[/b][/u]
[b]Box Number:[/b]
[b]Flurfee's Gender:[/b]
[b]Other:[/b]
[/color][/center]

*~!Customs & Breedings!~*

I might have special times where customs and breedings are really cheap but for now the only time you can order a custom or breeding from me is when you buy a special!

For My Own Health wrote:

*~!Cheaper Prices!~*

1 09' UC = 1 Custom/No Line Edits/No Blinking/
    1 Rare = 1 Custom/Any Line Edits/No Blinking
    2 Rares = 1 Custom/Any Line Edits/Blinking

**These prices apply to Regular, Fuzzy, Bun-Bun, Dweller, 3-tailed. Double the price for any other type of flurfee.**

- - -

4 Breeding Coins = 1 Breeding/Up To 4 Kits
    6 Breeding Coins = 1 Breeding/Up To 6 Kits
    8 Breeding Coins = 1 Breeding/Up To 8 Kits
    10 Breeding Coins = 1 Breeding/Up To 10 Kits

**Basically a breeding coin per kit**

**My Custom and Breeding requirements have changed since I'm not going to enforce them as much. If you have any questions just ask and I will put them here (I just can't think of all of them right now ^^;)**

-I will only breed flurfee's of the same generation(2nd + 2nd, etc)
    -In breedings the owner of the mother chooses one child then the owner of the father the rest will go into the pound, no excuses.
    -Will add more when I can think of more :3

*~!Sam's Specials!~*

+In this little corner of my world you may get a special deal for giving me specific CS pets that I need at the very moment. Most of my specials consist of a choice between a month of unlimited customs or you can half the time for unlimited customs and breedings+

>>ZombiiCandy - 0/00/11 {Customs}
>> HawkFrostLover - 10/14/11 {Customs}
>>Bbun - 11/19/11 {Customs}

The Deals:

-This One will get you 2 month of free customs from me or 1 month of free customs and breedings.
    -This One will get you 2 month of free customs from me or 1 month of free customs and breedings.
    -If someone can draw awesome humans I would gladly give a freaking year's worth of customs and breedings for some art ^_^

Code for a Custom:

[center][color=#0000BF][u][b]*~!Sam's Spot's Customs!~*[/b][/u]
[b]Flurfee's Gender:[/b]
[b]Flurfee Type:[/b]
[b]Ref:[/b]
[b]Payment:[/b]
[/color][/center]

Code for a Breeding:

[color=#0000BF][center][b][u]*~!Sam's Spot's Breedings!~*[/u][/b]
[b]Username of Mother:[/b]   
[b]Username of Father:[/b]   
[b]Mother's Name:[/b]   
[b]Father's Name:[/b]   
[b]Gender of the Kids:[/b]{2 male, 2 female}
[/center][/color]

*~!Custom Pick-Ups!~*

+You should all know this by now but take only what is yours!+

*~!Item Adding!~*

So you want something added to your flurfee? Cool I can do that but just so you know I can only add items to my flurfee's not Scotty's. Ok? Here you don't have to fill out a form or anything just toss me a PM and put what you would pay and what you want, there we can work out a deal.

*~!Possible Prices!~*

I'm going to be extremely strict and cruel on the prices so sorry :3 But I will only accept the following:
    -WishList C or above
    -Any dragon stuff from the Medieval Fair
    -Non-Wishlist Rares or up
    -Some of the Medieval Fair items and pets (to lazy to name them all so just ask meh)
    TIP: The amount of the offer will depend on how hard the item you want on your flurfee is -3-

*~!Pound!~*

Here flurfee's from breedings (or given-up flurfee's) can be bought. Yes they are bought not given away. Sorry but get over it :3 Also the person who gets it is the first person to send trade! Also 1 pound pet per person per 24 hours x3

NOTE: The letter in front of the number will tell the gender of the pet (M for Male, F for Female) and you CAN NOT change the genders unless you get a gender changer paw coin :3

For My Own Health:

Code for a Adopting from Pound:

[center][color=#0000BF][u][i]Adopting From Pound[/i][/u]
[b]Pet:[/b]
[b]Payment:[/b]
[b]Flurfee Name:[/b]
[/color][/center]

*~!Auctions!~*

Auction1 wrote:
Bidders:
>>No Auction

++Info Would Go Here++

What you will need to do(and some basic info):

1.) Set up a group in your pets area and name it with how many points you have.
    2.) The number of points is determined by the rarity of the pet (I will post chart below)
    3.) Group name will be similar to "200 pts" and that's it!
    4.) I WILL have helpers and if I or any of them catch ANYONE cheating then it will result in an immediate ban!
    5.) The main way to cheat would be if you say you have 200 pts when its really 100 pts
    6.) You will be warned/asked if the number's off by a bit but if its far off then you will be banned.
    7.) Fill out the form listed below to enter but every time you add points to your group just say the total you have then like if you have 100 pts and you add 100 pts post "200 pts" on the thread :3
    8.) DO NOT send me trades or suggestions asking "Will this be good for your auction?" or "This is for your auction"
    9.) Posts saying "200 pts" will not be considered spam if Scotty or any mini-mods get you for it just point them to this :3

Points Chart:

2008 CS pets
Common = 30 pts
Uncommon = 70 pts
Rare = 800 pts
Very Rare = 5000 pts
OMG Rare = 20000 pts

2009 CS pets
Common = 15 pts
Uncommon = 50 pts
Rare = 500 pts
Very Rare = 1000 pts
OMG Rare = 15000 pts

10/11 CS pets
Common = 5 pts
Uncommon = 20 pts
Rare = 300 pts
Very Rare = 500 pts
OMG Rare = 10000 pts

**WishList Pets = Add 20 pts to original amount

Form to Join Auction:

[center][color=#000080][u][b]Joining Auction #1![/b][/u]
[b]Group URL:[/b]
[b]Starting Bid:[/b][/color][/center]

[/color]
Last edited by Samantha5696 on Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:07 am, edited 227 times in total.
Samantha5696

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Scotty » Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:39 pm

This archive is only the ones from the NEW HFF, Follow THIS link to OLD archive
:

Scotty:

Samantha5696: Tiger (M)

Shimmerleaf:Layla (F)

Ardra: Cheshire (M)

Saeli: Stripey (F)

Tabuu: WIP (M)

Bbun: Skittle Pie(M)

Bluer111's: Alice(F)
[/size]
Last edited by Scotty on Sun Aug 28, 2011 11:56 am, edited 9 times in total.
Scotty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

My Archive

Postby Samantha5696 » Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:29 am

*~!Sam's Archive!~*

These flurfee's are ones I have done on the new thread. Any I have done from the old thread are in Scotty's part of the archive but I did this so Scotty has less archiving to do ^^

For My Own Health:

[url=]()[/url],

Samantha5696: Sage(F), Zander(M), Dragon(M), Suna(M), Spirit(M), Rain(F), Thunder(M), RazorTooth(M), Scourge(M), Midnight(F), Flarious(F), Turrent(M), Sarah(F), SkyLight(M),

Scotty: Bianca(F), Alecia(F), Anastasia(F), Fierron(M), WIP(WIP),

Bbun: Tori(F), Draconia(F), Jewel(F), WIP(F), Thelma(F), Trina(F), Gloria(F), Fauna(F), Moonlight(F), NightWhisper(F), Prodigy(F),
NARWHAL(F), TigerClaw(M), Demon Daisy(F), Gina(F), WIP(F), Inferno(F),

Ardra: Lilith(F), Crystallized Eternity(M), Alura(F), Feathertail(F), Tempest(F), Saber(M), Nami(F), Lots O Spots(M), Chowder(M), Skull(F), Comet(M), Alyssa(F), Hibiscus(F), Tempest(F), Ardra, Chemical Romance(M), Dagger(M), Coffee Bean(F), Mika, Angel(F), Forest(F)], Lunarrain(M), Maxxie(F), WIP(M), Hatori(M), Borealis(F), WIP(WIP), Ghostfang(M),

XxBunnyxX: WIP(WIP)

Shimmer: Seirra(F), Hujan Darah(M), Teddy(M), Antimatter(F), Zak(M), Fiyero(M), Anka(F), Videli(M), Blade(M), Boq(M), Vip(WIP), Spock(M), Phae(F), Myrannos(M), Nexus(F), Dimitri(M), WIP(M), WIP(M), WIP(WIP),

Saeli: Alyss(F), Elva(F), Ema(F), Clarice(F), Skyler(M), Demitri(M), Sushi(M), Roland(M), Alec(M), Darius(M), Wido(M),

Slash-kit: Safire(F),

Alianna: Aqua(F), Stone(M), Geneva(F), Isabella(F), Anthony(M), Elizabeth(F), WIP(M), PURPLE!!!(F),

Tabuu: Criminal871997(F), Kamala(F), Saesee(M), Tane(M), Taron(M), Exeter(M), WIP(WIP),

SilverTabbyCat(Meg): WIP(WIP), WIP(WIP), Siren(F), WIP(M), WIP(WIP), WIP(WIP), Lazuli(F),

✯Иιɢнтωнιƨρɛяƨ✯: Madeline(F), GoldenStar(M), Frannie(F), Angel(F),

Truemagik: Chaos(M),

PoppyCorn22: Twister(F), Flame(F)

Arrow: Feather(F), Dolphin(M), KitKat(F), Hail(M),

Carol5598: TigerStar(M), Pheesh(F), Zombie(M), Chaz(M), WIP(F),

BocceF: Speckles(F), WIP(WIP),

Sparrow: Esmeralda(F), Teague (M), Aaragon(M), Amelia(F), Jansy(F), Tecza(F),WIP(M), WIP(M), WIP(M),

Hawkfrostlover: Blaze(M), Galaxy(F), Valerie(F),

SheWolf13: Caida(F),

Kya: Mocha(F),

Rue: WIP(M), Fleur(F), Aurora(F),

Aura Shine: Starburst(F),

keeks: Calantha(F),

<3TheBeatles&Stuffs: Jasper(M),

Want Your Code?

Here, when pressed for time or have to many codes to give out (or you happen to lose yours) you can get your own code~!
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=483797][img] {Insert URL to Flurfee here} [/img][/url]

Affiliated With...

Last edited by Samantha5696 on Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:57 am, edited 57 times in total.
Samantha5696

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Scotty » Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:46 am

Samantha5696:Cresent(F),Stitches(M),Lavender(F),Jolteon(F), Sky(M), Jay(M), Glaceon(F), Luna(F), Sage(F), Star(F),Tribal(M), Zack(M), Witney(F),

MinniHorse:Espeon(F), Kiqlo(M), Vortex(F), Zone(M), Eqlo(F), Ghost(M), Stoke(M), Wicked(M), Sorceress(F), Emberstone(M),

Sora-:Umbreon(M),

Aeli:Miku(F), Kaylie(F),

rainbowpanda101:Vapor(F), Glowworm(M), Lunar(F),

Bellemma:Serephyn(F), Sapphire(M), Sibryn(F),

kymmie4lyfe:Korin(F), Aluni(F), Nixia(F),

Rainy Rain~:Hail(M),

Glow icicle:Jewel(F),

Random Butterfly:Delilah(F),

SUMMER :) :Sable(M), Summer(F), Summer&Sable(F&F), 0-Assess(F),

Scotty:GoldenHeart(M), Caramell(F), Tamika(F), Sapphire(F), Ariana(F),

G♠E♠A♠R:Ghost(M), Wild(M), GloomyBear(M),

Novalane:Toxic(M), Rukia(F)

☺♥KatieReptile♥☺:Green Bean(F), Lemon Lime(M), Alicea(F), Ben(M), Samantha(F), Orangelo(M), Klaus(M), AnnaBeth(F), Jenna(F), Jake(M), Unknown(F)

Butterflyz:Grape Chapstick(F),

KillerWhale:Bellair(F),

BocceF:Bubblegum(M),

Alianna013:Alianna(F), Elisha(M), Vanyel(M), Mark(M), Esmerelda(F)Scotty: WIP(WIP) Aqua(F),,

Kaitou Kuroba:Kaitou(M),

Shimmerleaf:Dusk(M), Star(F), Merlin(M), Thong(M), Grayln(F), WIP(WIP), Darkling(M), Rain King(M),

Fantastica:Cherry(F),

MKayla999:Splatter(F),

FlyGuy:Kyle(M),

IcyCamo224:Shasta(M),

Meg:Serephyn(F), Salamance(M),

Ardra:Dancing Raven(F), Sapphira(F), Icy Fire(M),

Saeli:Carmandy(F), Saeli(F), Chell(F),

PandaPirate:Celerita(F), Starry(F), WIP(WIP),

leafpool41:sandleaf(F),

Tabuu:Aayla(F), Dako(M),

Bbun:Azeala(F),

Starry Girl:Pink Toxic(F),

cocooreo:Murasaki kōsai(F),

Want Your Code?

Here, when pressed for time or have to many codes to give out (or you happen to lose yours) you can get your own code~!
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=483797][img] {Insert URL to Flurfee here} [/img][/url]

Last edited by Scotty on Sun Jul 31, 2011 4:55 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Scotty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me