🧸Plush Plants🌿 - [OPEN FOR MARKING!]

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

🧸Plush Plants🌿 - [OPEN FOR MARKING!]

Postby Vactoreum » Mon Apr 29, 2024 5:40 am

Archie wrote:Hello! I’m Archie the Plush Plants mascot. Do you want to take one of us home? Well don’t worry stick around and you’ll find us!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
🌿 Main thread | Staff | Rules | Adopt/Shelter | Challenges |
Staff Applications | Stamps/Affiliates 🌿
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ 🧸 ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
🌿 Co-op Archive | Shop | Custom/Breeding |
----β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”-β€”β€”β€”β€”----- Trading | Rummaging | Archive 🌿
Last edited by Vactoreum on Fri May 03, 2024 5:16 am, edited 10 times in total.
Vactoreum

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Staff

Postby Vactoreum » Mon Apr 29, 2024 7:33 am

βœ„β”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆ
Staff wrote:Vactoreum
She/They
Owner
βœ„β”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆ

Last edited by Vactoreum on Mon Apr 29, 2024 1:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Vactoreum

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Rules

Postby Vactoreum » Mon Apr 29, 2024 7:33 am

Plush Plants description wrote:Plush Plants are soft plush like animals with a plant for a tail! It’s is unknown where they first came from but you can usually find them roaming around forests or in groups together. Plush Plants are very friendly creatures, you may commonly see them getting along with other species. Plush Plants are unable to speak due to them primarily being plushies but they will communicate with body language and facial expressions!

General Rules wrote:
    - All CS rules apply.
    - Please give the correct credit to all artists when taking Plush Plants off CS.
    - You may not claim any Plush Plant that isn’t yours as your own.
    - Do not copy, trace, or steal any Plush Plant lines or designs.
    - There is no limit to how many Plush Plants you can own!
    - Plush Plants can be traded for other tradables; pets, C$, art, UMAs, etc..
    - Do not harass any artist or user for Plush Plants this includes bullying or begging.
    - Please be respectful to other users any discrimination or homophobia will not be tolerated.
    - You may not edit any Plush Plant you own besides from resizing the image.
    - Please have fun!!
    Breaking these rules will result in strikes or bans, please do not try and fine β€œloopholes” or β€œwork-arounds” to these rules this is a bannable offense.

Strikes and Bans wrote:Users who have accumulated any strikes or bans will be listed here. Do not use this list to harass any user or you will be banned immediately.

β€’ Please note that strikes and bans will only be given if there is clear evidence that the user knowingly violated the rules, minor mistakes will not be punished.

Strikes

- Users will be given 3 strikes, if they manage to get 3 strikes the user will be considered for a ban (this includes permanent bans)
    - First strike will result in the user not being able to enter giveaways for Plush Plants. First strike will fade out within 1 month of having said strike.
    - Second strike will result in the user not being able to enter giveaways, adopts, and or trades. Second trade will fade out within 2 months of having said strike.
    - Third strike will result in the user not being able to participate in any remaining activities within Plush Plants. Third strike will fade out within 3 months of having said strike.
Strikes wrote:No current strikes are listed, we’d like to keep it this way…

Bans

- Users who have received a ban can appeal said ban with proper proof that they have either changed or fixed their mistakes. Users with permanent bans cannot appeal their ban.
    - Users with permanent bans are allowed to keep any Plush Plants they have collected and or transfer them into oc’s, they can also be given to the shelter and or traded for free. These Plush Plants will loose their IDs and will no longer be recognized as official Plush Plants, they will not be able to interact with any Plush Plant thread, and will be taken off the archive.
    - Users who are banned will not be able to interact with any official Plush Plant thread and will be removed from the discord server.
Bans wrote:No current bans listed, we’d like to keep it this way…

Last edited by Vactoreum on Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:26 am, edited 5 times in total.
Vactoreum

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Adopt & Shelter

Postby Vactoreum » Mon Apr 29, 2024 7:34 am

Sparkles wrote:Welcome to the Adopt & Shelter! This is where you can grab your very own Plush Plant so watch out for drops, and make sure to read the rules before taking one of these guys!! I’m Sparkles by the way, I look after the Plush Plants that come through here so treat these babies right or I’ll be angry…

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Adopt & Shelter Rules wrote:
    - You may only adopt one Plush Plant per batch drop. Using multiple accounts to obtain a Plush Plant is against CS multi-accounts rule. You will be banned from the UMA if caught.
    - If you win a FCFS you will not be eligible to win a Plush Plant from the raffle.
    - Please do not edit forms if you make a mistake, please quote the form to fix any mistake.
    - Please use the correct form when trying to claim a FCFS Plush Plant or when entering the raffle.
    - If your form doesn’t contain the right hex code or batch tag you will not be entered into the raffle and cannot claim a FCFS Plush Plant, this is to prevent users from pre-filling out the forms so everyone has an equal opportunity.
    - All Plush Plants in the shelter are FCFS so watch out for them!
    - Users may only adopt one Plush Plant at a time.
    - Users who adopt a Plush Plant from the shelter will have to wait a week before trying to adopt another one.
    - Please fill out the correct form when donating or adopting a Plush Plant from the shelter.

Current Batch:
Artist(s):
Raffle Ending Date:

FCFS wrote:
-

-

-
Raffle wrote:-

-

-

-

FCFS Form
Code: Select all
[b]🧸 Im adopting a FCFS![/b]
[b]Username + ID:[/b]
[b]Plush Plant ID:[/b]
[b]Batch tag:[/b]

Raffle Form
[b]🌿 I'm entering the raffle![/b]
[b]Batch tag:[/b]

Shelter wrote:This is where you will find Plush Plants that need a home or have been donated and can be adopted at any time, please fill the form out to adopt or donate a Plush Plant.
No Plush Plants are here…

--------------------Adopt Form
Donate Form------------------

[b]🌿 I would like to rehome a Plush Plant![/b]
[b]🧸 I would like to donate a Plush Plant![/b]

Last edited by Vactoreum on Sun May 05, 2024 7:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Vactoreum

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Challenges

Postby Vactoreum » Mon Apr 29, 2024 7:37 am

Reserve
Vactoreum

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Events

Postby Vactoreum » Mon Apr 29, 2024 7:40 am

Rocky wrote:Theres no current events right now! Uh maybe come back later…
Last edited by Vactoreum on Mon May 06, 2024 12:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Vactoreum

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Staff Applications

Postby Vactoreum » Mon Apr 29, 2024 7:41 am

Reserve
Vactoreum