Void-Walkers Adoptables WIP // Claim a Founder!

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Do any of these sound appealing to see here? (Select all that Apply)

Breeding
12%
Themed Raffles and Adoptable Litters
14%
User Games (Such as Design contests, and Story creation, Compete for Customs)
10%
Exploring/Adventuring (Maybe add Achievments)
12%
Battling and EXP (leveling up Stats to become stronger, and win Items and Currency in battles)
6%
Trading
9%
Items and Shops (Mutations, clothing, accessories, Customs)
14%
More Lore and history (Sub-species)
10%
Variety of base Void-Walkers (Not just feline) or Evolved versions for High levels
13%
Other (PM me with your ideas)
0%

Total votes : 213

Void-Walkers Adoptables WIP // Claim a Founder!

Postby Maniacal_Ferret » Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:13 pm

Very much in the beginning stage so please be patient, feel free to reach out with questions or concerns! This thread is open to Marking! Thank you!

Tentatively seeking artists, please PM me if you are interested and want more Info

What the Heck is a Void-Walker? wrote: Void-Walkers are small shadowy companions who can follow you around and protect you from anyone or anything that wants to do you harm. Their base form is very cat-like and they are light on their feet, able to move quickly and silently. Void-Walkers are very intelligent creatures, they are able to communicate using your base language, telepathically with you as their caretaker. Please keep in mind that you cannot own a Void-Walker, they prefer to be companions, not pets. Void-Walkers will bond to you, you will know when they have bonded to you if they bring you a gift via shinnies, which is our form of currency here at VWA (Void-Walker Adoptables).

How can I get one? wrote:Once the species is open, Be on the look out for the Founder adopts and grab one when they are up! You can only take one starter freebie.

What do I do with my Void-Walker? wrote:There is going to be an abundance of activities for you to do as well as explore to see if you can find some interesting items and maybe even other Void-Walkers on the way! It's up to you guys to help decide what activities I add on here, so make sure to vote in the poll you have you opinion heard!

Where do keep track of them? wrote:There are a couple different options for where you can store your Void-Walkers. 1. You can use the Co-op Archives to keep track of everything yourself. 2. You can store them in your own personal character storage topic, just link it on the Archive page with your username. And 3. You can take them off site and store them in websites such as Toyhou.se!

Can I trade for someone else's Void-Walker? wrote:If the person you are trading with is okay with it then yes! You may trade VWAs for CS Pets and C$, Other free UMAs, Art, and other VWAs, but you may not sell them for real currency such as Usd.

The Staff:

Maniacal_Ferret
Creator | Artist | Exploration Head
She/Her Pronouns
//Kzryail
Archivist/Mod/Admin Assistant
Any Pronouns
WonderingSeas
Artist/Moderator/Admin
She/They Pronouns

Exitium
Artist
They/Them Pronouns
Zerzeaz
Artist
She/They Pronouns
Kth
Artist
She/Her Pronouns
Last edited by Maniacal_Ferret on Thu Apr 11, 2024 2:23 pm, edited 20 times in total.
Maniacal_Ferret

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Void-Walkers | Edit Rarity Chart

Postby Maniacal_Ferret » Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:28 am

Edit Rarity Chart:

[NR] - Weight Edits | Scars | Claws | Expression Edits | Eye/Pupil Changes | Teeth/Fangs/Tongue | Eye Lashes | Particle Mist/smoke

[C] - Shorter or Longer Tail | Ear Size Edit | Simple Horns | Minimal Void Particle Arrangement Changes

[UC] - Face Shape Edits (Jaw/Muzzle) | Heterochromia (2 different colored eyes) | Nose Edits | Eye Shape Edits

[R] - Ear Shape Edits | Moderate Horns | Double Horns | Bob Tail | No Tail | Complex Void Particle Arrangement Changes

[VR] - Antlers/Complex Horns | Vitiligo | Multiple tails | 3+ Pairs of Horns | Albinism

May add more if I think I need to, but I think this covers most of it for now

Base Lines wrote:Female Adult Lines
PPS Lines
Male Adult Lines
Last edited by Maniacal_Ferret on Fri Apr 05, 2024 4:07 am, edited 3 times in total.
Maniacal_Ferret

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Void-Walkers | Founders, Adoptions, Raffles

Postby Maniacal_Ferret » Fri Mar 29, 2024 10:08 am

Adoptions and Founders

Founders wrote:Founder Applications are OPEN now
Code: Select all
[center][size=200][color=#FF0000]I would like my Founder Please![/color][/size][/center]

- 1 Founder Claim per user
- Must have a founder before being able to Adopt, Breed, or any of the other activities (Excluding Exploring)
- Your founder will be randomly selected for you, you may trade it as you see fit, but you must have 1 VW in order to engage in activities around the thread
- Add your founder to your archive page after receiving the codes

FCFS Adoptions wrote:
[center][size=200][color=#BF0000]I am Wanting to adopt another Void-Walker![/color][/size][/center]
[b]Username:[/b] xx
[b]Which Void-Walker:[/b] #---
[b]Void Walker name:[/b] xx
[b]Void-Walker personality:[/b] (Min 2 Sentences or 5+ traits)
[b]Requirements:[/b] (If none with the litter description please leave blank or put N/A)

- 1 FCFS Adopt per user per Batch/Litter
- Make sure you read the information so see if there are certain requirements (Such as 'must have less than 3 Void-Walkers.')
- Minimum of 2 Sentences or 5+ traits for personality.
- Add the Void-Walker to your Archive post when you've received the codes

Litter #x - xx
Artist: xx
Requirements: xx

No one is here

Raffles wrote:There are no raffles currently!
[center][size=150][color=#BF0000]Entering the raffle![/color][/size][/center]
Last edited by Maniacal_Ferret on Fri Apr 12, 2024 11:25 am, edited 11 times in total.
Maniacal_Ferret

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Void-Walkers | Rules

Postby Maniacal_Ferret » Fri Mar 29, 2024 10:13 am

Rules of the Void:
- Please be kind to everyone, this should be a given as well as following all CS rules
- You may take your Void-Walkers and Voidlings off CS, but you must link back to this thread
- The only edit you may make to your Void-Walkers and Voidlings is to resize them. Do not edit the lines, colors or trace the lines unless given permission from Maniacal_Ferret
- Do not claim or steal others Void-Walkers and Voidlings that's just theft and kinda mean so don't do that
- Please read all the information and rule sections for other areas such as; Breeding, Adventuring, Adopting, The Shop, etc.
- Spamming is not allowed. Off-topic or inappropriate messages and/or images (will be reported) will be considered spam
- I do understand the mistakes can happen, so I will give you the benefit of the doubt the first time (Unless inappropriate or disrespectful to myself and/others) but if it continues you will be banned and lose your Void-Walkers and Voidlings
- I will not tolerate disrespect towards myself, the staff, and/or other users, this will result in a 1 month Ban for minor cases and permanent ban for more severe or reoccurring cases.

Strikes
~None, let's keep it clear~

Bans
~None, let's keep it clear~
Last edited by Maniacal_Ferret on Mon Apr 01, 2024 2:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Maniacal_Ferret

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Void-Walkers Adoptables WIP dnp

Postby Maniacal_Ferret » Fri Mar 29, 2024 10:15 am

About Void-Walkers:

Where did they come from? wrote:Void-Walkers are the results of a lab accident. Experimenting on the manipulation of the void, scientists opened a portal, unknowingly releasing all sorts of creatures into the Mortal Realm. Scientists were baffled at the discovery of apparently living Void creatures. They seemed to be made of some gel material with droplets floating around their bodies, always shifting and moving. The head researcher for the project called them Void-Walkers. They were surprisingly cat-like, or the most commonly seen ones are. There is much that is still unknown about these shadowy creatures. There have been sightings of Void-Walker-like creatures roaming all around the country, yet when investigated it was shown that they were not feline based. The feline versions were docile and preferred to live alongside humans and even protect them from harm, but there were reported attacks by Void-Walkers of different Subspecies. These attacks caused Void-Walkers to become hated around the country, giving the otherwise peaceful creatures a bad reputation. Scientists have started trying to locate these new Void-Walkers that have been spotted, wanting to learn more about these creatures and how to live alongside them peacefully.

Journal wrote:Species Classification: Felidae
Size Category: Small
Height: Anywhere between 1-1 1/2 Feet tall at the shoulders
Length:3-4 Feet from nose to tail tip
Rarity: Common | Easy to Find
Role: Protecting humans from harm
Other notes: Very social creatures, like to be around others of their kind as well as their people. DO NOT like to be treated as a pet, prefers freedoms to leave when wanted.

Species Classification: ???
Size Category: Unknown
Height: Unknown
Length: Unknown
Rarity: Unknown
Role: Unknown
Other notes: Seen wandering around the bases of mountains and in forests. Seen in groups of 3-4. Not much known about this Void-Walker.
Last edited by Maniacal_Ferret on Tue Apr 02, 2024 10:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Maniacal_Ferret

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Maniacal_Ferret » Fri Mar 29, 2024 10:20 am

Gonna start with only a couple off main topic threads! More will come as more adopts go out!

Adventuring
User-run Archive
Void-Walker's Discussion
Maniacal_Ferret

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Maniacal_Ferret » Fri Mar 29, 2024 10:24 am

Reserv this for a rainy day, just for when I need it, prolly will end up being adoptions or something like that? I dunno yet!
Maniacal_Ferret

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Maniacal_Ferret » Fri Mar 29, 2024 10:25 am

This one right here is for events we are gonna have! The first one will be coming up in a little bit, I want to get it done before Void-Walkers opens so stay tuned!!
Maniacal_Ferret

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Maniacal_Ferret » Fri Mar 29, 2024 10:26 am

IT'S AN AVOCADO ThAnKs
Maniacal_Ferret

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Maniacal_Ferret » Fri Mar 29, 2024 10:27 am

This is gonna be a blast! I can't wait! I've been munchin on the idea of them for a while now, I'm so happy people are interested!!
Maniacal_Ferret

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me