πŸŽ‰ Birthday Cake Adopt | Budapestrulle - WINNER

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Re: πŸŽ‰ Birthday Cake Adopt | Budapestrulle

Postby elf_of_the_hollow » Fri Feb 16, 2024 11:13 am

username + id: elf_of_the_hollow / 352032
      kalon name: gossamer
      letter to a friend:
      dear jack,
      so, like, you'll never see this, but I don't think I could think of anyone else to write this to. first off, as much as I joke, I hope you know you really are my best friend. I like that I have someone around to talk to all the time, especially about all the things no one else will talk to me about. I know I annoy you a fair amount by refusing to read your books or learn about horses or dinosaurs or any of the other stuff you like, so thanks for putting up with me. and for getting into the stuff I like even when I don't return the favor! I really do want to like what you do, but I think we're just very different people.
      second of all, I'm glad I got to grow up with you. I'm glad you understand so much about me, so much more than anyone else. it's nice to have someone who gets it, who I can share so much with. I hope we get to keep living together for a long time. I honestly don't think I could live without you.
[ raine/elf ] β€’ [ any pronouns ] β€’ [ my kals ]
β—€||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||β—₯

β—£||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||β—’
elf_of_the_hollow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kolyakun » Fri Feb 16, 2024 12:48 pm

username + id: kolyakun [154432]
kalon name: Siobhan
letter to a friend:
To my best friend.
you're probably not gonna see this cause you don't log into cs anymore but!! We have plans this weekend so we shall talk then.
I love you with all my heart, I know how we joke and call each other names but I really do love you. You have gotten me through so many tough times..you will always be my #1. High school, tough spots in college and now! Thank you for threatening to bark at the weird men I work with β™₯
Please never stop being you. I miss spending every weekend with you, I miss that short time that we lived together. You literally just messaged me about playing games this weekend- I hope we can build more cool stuff in palworld and make a cool second base hehehe (:< actually I got to show you a tik tok about
oh by the way we need to hangout so we can finish watching Initial D. omg the dub is so good I NEED to share more laughs with you over it. I can't write you a letter and not talk about our ocs!!! Which I am gonna bother you about this weekend btw- especially since you brought up that new AU prompt hehe.
I love you a whole heap and a bunch! never change β™₯

β”β”β”β”β”β”β”β”β”β”β˜…β”β”β”β”β”β”β”β”β”β”‘

Kolya β˜… She/They β˜… INFP

My Kalons

Artist for Kalons

sig art by sov25 on TH

β”•β”β”β”β”β”β”β”β”β”β˜…β”β”β”β”β”β”β”β”β”β”™
kolyakun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kyar » Sat Feb 17, 2024 5:15 am

username + id: Kyar 320861
kalon name: Omela
letter to a friend:

To a friend--

Sometimes people come into your life for a reason. I don't know if I believed that my whole life, but I look at how much my course has changed through you, and I know it has to be true. We are, undoubtedly, better together. You gave me hope when I had none, and lifted me up when it felt impossible. Even through the shadows we crossed along the way, we both emerged stronger. Please believe that you are as great as I say you are. You've shown me how much I can be, and I intend to do all I can to do the same for you. Nothing can stop us, together.
Have a good day y'all.
Please contact me here or on TH - I will no longer be using Discord!
Kyar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sealipup » Sat Feb 17, 2024 12:50 pm

Username + id: Sealipup + 1088840
    Kalon name: Melina
    Letter to a friend: I feel like you never really know how much you mean to me!! And it's all your fault when you just say "no you" in response >:((( lol but for real, I don't even know where I'd be in life without you--I'm sorry, I know you don't really like the implications of me saying that but it's really true. We share so much with each other, neither of us have ever been closer with someone (even though we're far in physical distance... for now!!). So many inside jokes and honestly we're sooo weird with each other, but it doesn't feel weird at all with you, it just feels so warm and happy. You know my struggles, you know how to calm me down even though you think you don't. I know your struggles too and I still wish I was better at helping you with them, it's something we both know I want to work on, and you're always so supportive of me when I'm trying to overcome something like that. I feel like everything I'm writing down is so surface level, it's so hard to put how much I love you into words, I don't think I ever could because there's just way too much about you that I love, little and big, feelings that can't be described in the confines of language. But I know that you know what I mean, you always get me, just another thing I love about you <3
Last edited by Sealipup on Sun Feb 18, 2024 4:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

X
X
X
X
ImageImage
Seali β™‘ She/Her

Image Credits: x x x x x
Sealipup

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jinkori » Sat Feb 17, 2024 1:03 pm

username + id: jinkori + 942285
    kalon name: santara
    letter to a friend:

dear mama,

you were my first friend but now you're my bestest friend forever !! #bff_goals #ilysm #i_miss_your_cooking
    people always say that a mother's love is the purest love there isβ€”and i wholeheartedly believe that. over and over again, you've proven that to me. i was just a little, foreign kid in a big, strange new country who knew nothing but my family and fading memories of home. you played with me when none of the neighbors' kids were willing to. you taught me english so i could blend in and make friends with everyone else in kindergarten, even though you barely knew any yourself. you've witnessed all my happy, successful, and beautiful moments as well as my stupid, annoying, and ugly onesβ€”but yet you love me all the same. and i love you. though i wish i could properly prove it to you because i don't know if i ever can. mama, even though often i feel as if i can't even pick myself up anymore and keep fighting, you have always been the one that believed in me. you might be the only one who wholeheartedly believes that there is still hope inside of me and that i can and will chase my dreams. you make me hope. so i can take care of you better and help you chase your own dreams, don't think that i've forgotten about them. ε¦ˆε¦ˆοΌŒζˆ‘ηˆ±δ½ γ€‚i really do, even though sometimes i don't even know how to express itβ€”but i do. i will always be your nu'er and you will always be my mama.

thank you,
    your dearest and bestest daughter, jin
    WHITE MOONLIGHT !!
    jin β™‘ it/he β™‘ estp β™‘ omni
    certified blond men kisser
    dms are always welcome
    listo β™‘ pinterest β™‘ carrd
jinkori

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lilelith » Sat Feb 17, 2024 1:20 pm

username + id: lilelith + 643550
kalon name: Fabienne
letter to a friend:

Dear Friend,

it has been more than four years since the last letter I wrote to you and those were... wonderful four years. I fondly remember every moment we spent together – especially all the several-hour discussions, horror movie marathons and trips together. Your very presence makes a difference to me - without you the world is bland and devoid of color. Thank you for always being able to count on you - I hope you know it is reciprocated... I'm sorry that I often forget things, cry a lot and sometimes say something stupid, but I love you - even when you once again offer to watch a TV series I don't like (it's not gonna change, stop trying!!!). Take care of yourself, honey. Thank you and love you!

- Μ—Μ€ ♦ ♦ ♦ ̖́-
so kiss me on the mouth and set me free
Β» but; please don't bite Β«

Lilelith

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby deerbroken » Sat Feb 17, 2024 1:44 pm

username + id: deerbroken + 641378
      kalon name: Safra
      letter to a friend: I have a lot of rly good friends both off and on cs (including u pal ily)
      but i wanted to write a letter to my best friend Sam since he's been having kind of a hard time. I love you and I really appreciate our friendship. I talk to you often and I love all of our little character ships we have together, and all the time we've spent in calls and playing games and doing other things. It's been really special to me getting to meet you in person, and meeting some of your other friends and all of your silly little animals and your gf and just. being able to share so much with you. i love you!
deerbroken

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dilly. » Sat Feb 17, 2024 3:43 pm

username + id: dilly. 531372
      kalon name: Sankta
      letter to a friend:
      heya, it's been awhile. i know i'm really bad at responding, i know i disappear a lot, but i hope you know that i'll always consider us friends- that i'll always show up. anyone who knows me knows i'm bad at expressing myself or just plain holding a conversation, but just know that you mean so much to me, and i wish you would show yourself the same kindness you show everyone. thank you for being there for me, you wonderful person. because you really are beautiful, inside and out, and i'm lucky to be able to call you a friend.

we've known each other for so long; here's to so many more <3

dilly.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby khvoxtic » Sat Feb 17, 2024 9:02 pm

username + id: khvoxtic + 323740
      kalon name: Dahlia
      letter to a friend:

To Sett !
      You have become such a wonderful and amazing joy in my life. I would have never imagined that the love we have together could have ever existed but I am so very glad it does. You are my very best friend and I am forever grateful to have you in my life, to share experiences and hopefully conquer the world together, you have my heart and at the core of everything have become my home.

I hope you know how much I adore you.

Sometimes I wonder how things would have progressed had certain things not come about in our life, if certain people had remained away and how different our worlds would have been. But I have absolutely no doubt in my mind, that sooner or later we would have connected. It's fate. I know it. You and I were destined to be friends, family, qpps and more.

Everyday, every week, every month and for many many more years.
      I will love you like you deserve.

Thank you for being in my life.

I wouldn't have it any other way.

Love,
      Emersyn <3
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆβ–
β–ˆβ–
β–ˆβ–
β–ˆβ–
β–ˆβ–
β–ˆβ–
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
[Emersyn ⯁]
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
they/them | adult
β–·kals xβ–·dm me
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
Feel free to DM me here or on discord if you
need to get in contact with me for anything!

[@khvoxtic on Dis] always open for a chat!
khvoxtic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cinnamon Heart » Sun Feb 18, 2024 5:49 am

username + id: Cinnamon Heart + 814593
kalon name: Mandarina
letter to a friend:
Jade,
Honestly, you were one of my only true friends in that group. I didn't expect you to continue reaching out at all, especially since I had stopped hanging out with you so much (although I must say, that pal of yours sure has some incredibly questionable personal opinions... it just made me so uncomfortable, I hope you understand).
Really though, you're such a genuine, kind and clever person. I wish we hadn't drifted apart so much. Also, since we're headed down a similar path now, I think it would be cool if we got to work together! Cause I realize that we never did, we asked each other for work-related advice occasionally but that's kind of it.
ImageImageImage
she/her or they/them
bi Β¦ BLM
Cinnamon Heart

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me