🎉| Birthday Event Adopt : Angel Food Cake

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Postby khvoxtic » Fri Feb 09, 2024 4:15 pm

Edits wrote:[s] hair, shine
[c] fur, tail
[uc] ears, tongue, pupil
[r] horns
Happy Birthday Red!

Funnily enough, this kid was also supposed to be an accessory comp. Unknown to myself that Jean
was working on Devil Food Cake with the exact same prompt orz ! I also thought a looped horn
instead of a halo would be a neat change for an angel based design. I hope you like them.

For this Kal ! Against all wish rules, tell me what they're wishing for.
You have 500 words or an art piece and a single-sentence caption. Feel free to interpret this however you like!

Code: Select all
Username + ID :
Kalon Name:
Prompt:

Ends: 23rd 26th Feb @ CS Rollover
Last edited by khvoxtic on Sat May 04, 2024 7:48 pm, edited 3 times in total.
khvoxtic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 🎉| Birthday Event Adopt : Angel Food Cake

Postby Chickpea » Fri Feb 09, 2024 4:22 pm

MARK
Chickpea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby squeegi » Fri Feb 09, 2024 4:38 pm

username + ID : squeegi 929095
    kalon name: kei
    prompt:
    kei's wish takes the shape of two carefully constructed wings, strapped to a leather harness and lying among a heap of blueprints and tools, and a steady, hopeful gaze fixed on the horizon.
Last edited by squeegi on Tue Feb 13, 2024 6:18 pm, edited 3 times in total.

x
ᴠᴇʟ​ ​✿ 🇸​​🇶​​🇺​​🇪​​🇪​​🇬​​🇮​
she/her | adult | artist
➤ hi! pms always open, i love to chat!
➤ love BLLK, JJK, MXTX, SCTIR
➤ sig and avatar art by me ♡

squeegi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Toxic Wolf » Fri Feb 09, 2024 9:32 pm

Mark

╒═══════════════════♚══════════╕
Hello guys, feel free to send me either a
trade or a PM. I love chatting and making new friends.
Not too active on this site
just mostly stuck here for oc stuff and frens.
<- art by Celozon

My characters

╘═══════♚══════════════════════╛
Toxic Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sei It » Fri Feb 09, 2024 10:05 pm

Username + ID :
Kalon Name:
Prompt:
Sei It

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cherubim » Fri Feb 09, 2024 11:09 pm

mark! ^^
x
x
x

┌──────────── (☀) ────────────┐
❝ 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐢 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐬𝐮𝐧𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 ❞
🕊 wren 🕊 they/she 🕊 sylvain's wife! 🕊
lover of birds, poetry, and fire emblem
take a gander at my writing

└──────────── (☀) ────────────┘
cherubim

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Stars In the Western Sky - ☆✦★

Postby Cyrano » Sat Feb 10, 2024 4:23 am

Username + ID : cyrano + 887402
Kalon Name: Puck E. Callahan

“I ain’t never been one for deals and wishes, I keep myself real tidy round here, don't cause no trouble but when that there star flew across the sky, well i just had to cause a ruckus”

He pulls a silver matchbox from his vest pocket placing it on the counter, toothpick fidgeting in his mouth, hat on his brow as he looks down, he’s a silly man, voice laced with whiskey and a deep southern twang - he’s fresh out a western no doubt.

“I was at this here saloon with an old pal of mine, Marshall, real good guy, sweet on me I think but Marshall says you ever lasso a star? I say man a star! Now you know that ain't possible, but Marshall swears he’s seen it, swears you can lasso a star and fly somewhere far, and see the world”

“And so I did - I swung my lasso and I plucked myself a star right out that sky and I wished for something real good”

“Now you're probably saying sir you're crazy ain't nobody lassoing a star - Well you’re right, i’m lying” He swigs from a new glass, his second.

“I’m sorry, I truly am I lied to y'all you seem like decent folk - I didn't catch no star but I sure wanted to, to lasso one shooting cross the sky and hold on as it whisked me through the sky ooooooooooo weeee the thought - it sure is sweet, I want to go up there marking the sky like a constellation - be one of the greats ..I want to be this here desert ‘s angel and fly across the sky.

" Don’t make no deal with the desert when she's dancing with lady night , she's a devil but boy, when the dunes are blue and the sky is black and those stars twinkle up in the sky I swear that beauty has you swearing your loyalty and love to lady night, praying she’s up there staring right back - I want go up there, need to see her face , need that silver star - oh it’s gonna be mine I just know it."

“Welp * he stands Barkeep a round for my friend here - they’ve been real good company” -He raises his third glass - "to my future success" - he reaches for the matchbox - pulling a match from the box striking it on his hat - Today I lasso myself a star and wish to ride it to the dawn

he outs the flame between two calloused fingers

Grabbing his lasso, he downs the drink, nods my direction, taking off his hat revealing a halo of horns - a desert angel
He doesn’t notice the silver flecks he leaves in his wake as he exits the saloon.
Last edited by Cyrano on Tue Feb 27, 2024 3:29 am, edited 16 times in total.
Cyrano

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mimu » Sat Feb 10, 2024 7:56 am

"What do you wish for...?"
Mimu + 814628 | Thilo | Prompt:

The day was silent, the wind blowing so lightly with no chill following. Bright sunlight felt warm, like a blanket keeping you snug but it woke up Thilo, as the movement of the tree he was under, leaves slowly moving. Making the sunlight hit his closed eyes in a flash. With that, he opens his eyes cautiously, with drool slightly seeping out of his mouth. Long grass was tickling his face, moving his head lightly for it to stop but it didn't. with a grunt, he sat up, and pain started to shoot up to his head, getting up too quickly isn't the best.

He sighed to himself, placing his hands on his knees. he felt more tired than he was before he slept, no matter how much rest he gets, it's never enough. With that, his mind spirals from this. It was the time of year when it was hard for him. Thilo's eyes moved on the outlook of the field he was in, the only tree he was sat under was his shade from the bright light above him.

The sound of grass shuffling started to become louder near him, he didnt seem to care to look over. He was too disoriented to look or even have the sense to know. "hey." a voice came to his left, it was warm to his ears. Thilo looked over to see Calixte and Akito standing by, both of them had a warm smile onto their faces. "Just wanted to check up on you" Akito smiles more has he felt a jab on his side from Calixte, "well...see you." he tried to correct himself but made it worse, as calixte sighed to herself, pushing past akito lightly moving to Thilo to sit next to him, "You okay?" she asked, placing her head onto his shoulder as akito sat beside Thilo other side.

Thilo thraot became tight, that one question so many people like to lie about. Thilo fiddled with his fingers, not wanting to respond to the question, they know why. silence filled them all, but it was comfort. They didnt want to pressure him into saying anything but the acknowledgement was there. Calixte broke the silence, reaching her hand into her side bag. She pulled out a plastic tub that looked like there was a small cake in side of it. Thilo's eyes became bright from it, as she opened the top with a 'pop'. with that she placed a small candle ontop and light it with her lighter, moving it close to Thilo.

"Make a wish," Calixte voice was soft, as akito placed his hand onto thilo's shoulder, "happy birthday kid." he said with a smile. Tears start to fill Thilo's eye's, it wasnt out of sadness. The spot they where in was a place his heart, his father would make party's for him on this open field. It was a spot in Thilo's heart that will never be taken away, momerys he loved.

"one last party." he huffed and blew.

500/500
"One last talk with him..."
Last edited by Mimu on Sun Feb 18, 2024 8:26 am, edited 6 times in total.
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxImage

x
xx
Xx( ㅅ´ ˘ ` ) ── ★ ˙ ̟
Tinky | Artist | Adult
"I gave you all i had..."
xXXx✦ | Kals |
xxxxxArt credit !

Mimu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kolyakun » Sat Feb 10, 2024 9:12 am

Username + ID : kolyakun [154432]
Kalon Name:
Prompt:

┍━━━━━━━━━★━━━━━━━━━┑

Kolya ★ She/They ★ INFP

My Kalons

Artist for Kalons

sig art by sov25 on TH

┕━━━━━━━━━★━━━━━━━━━┙
kolyakun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ALWAYS AN ANGEL — NEVER A GOD

Postby jinkori » Sat Feb 10, 2024 12:08 pm

Username + ID: jinkori + 942285
    Kalon Name: remiel
    Prompt:

Is it a sin to crave power?

The fall of humanity left only fiendish Creatures to roam this now lawless world in its wake. For centuries, the Scientists wracked their minds over the possibilities of an apocalypse, but when it became reality, there was nothing they could do. All hope for the Antidote vanished along with them. But just as everything became unbearable, a ray of Light suddenly shined upon the rotting earth, singing a sanguine song of Salvation.

They called it Judgement Day.

The Wasteland was all I’ve ever known. I was just a nameless boy when I saw the Light—an ambiguously six-winged and six-eyed being illuminating the perpetually murky sky. They compared Her to the sun—something I’ve never seen, but knew gave life to the lifeless; hope to the hopeless. She called upon us mortals with Her venomous whisper, granting a chosen few the honor of becoming one of Her Angels, to fight the Creatures on behalf of humanity.

I became an Angel. I became Remiel.

I had spent my entire youth running away. There was no purpose in life other than to survive. Puny mortals had nothing on those rabid Creatures, much less the orphan runt I once was. Our only governing body, the Scientists, abandoned us long ago, leaving us to fend for ourselves. Years of pollution, blood, disease, tears, and accusing stares leaves a scar on people. But ever since the Light and I locked eyes, all of it washed away as I tasted a power that was foreign to me, but felt so right. Too right.

I wished for more.

There is something so satisfying about finally being able to fight back—to destroy everything on your path towards Salvation. It didn’t matter if it’s Creatures or your former comrades. Nothing stands in the way of the Angels. Nothing ever stands in the way of me. I wanted so badly to take revenge on the filth that caused all this suffering—that forced such a little boy to feel so much pain, to be so weak. That little boy who so badly wanted to see the sun and if it’s as amazing as how those older survivors described it. They said that the sun would be their Savior, and he believed it and waited for it each day. 

Who knows where that little boy is now. All I know now is Remiel. All I know is that the Light is my Savior.

But once you taste power, you never stop craving it. I know it’s blasphemy, but I wished to become even stronger than the Light. She abandoned us after She named us Her Angels. What kind of savior is that? I want to be better than Her. I want to annihilate every last Creature off the face of this Wasteland. I want revenge. I want to destroy the other Angels. I want to become the one and only Savior. I want power. I want power. I want power.
Last edited by jinkori on Tue Feb 27, 2024 12:33 pm, edited 3 times in total.
    WHITE MOONLIGHT !!
    jin ♡ it/he ♡ estp ♡ omni
    certified blond men kisser
    dms are always welcome
    listopinterestcarrd
jinkori

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups