🐾 Codies 🎧

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

🐾 Codies 🎧

Postby Waytown » Sun Jan 21, 2024 7:21 am

This is a lore-based question! These questions have in-depth answers linked in the image used to ask the question alongside the simple text answer ^^

Pookies are small robotic creatures no bigger than a Shiba Inu. They're made to help their users learn to play video games! Codies are a more accessible digital version of a Pookie. Both seem to share an appearance that looks between a cat and a ferret.

This is a lore-based question! These questions have in-depth answers linked in the image used to ask the question alongside the simple text answer ^^

No one's quite sure other than they came from a lab.

All Main-Adopt Codies are free. Raffles, Breedings, and Customs cost Bytes (species currency) and Bartering using C$ or Pets is the easiest method to get Bytes. You HAVE to have a Colony Archive in order to participate though.

You can make a Colony Archive here.

Waytown

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 🐾 Codies 🎧

Postby Waytown » Mon Jan 22, 2024 10:35 am

Do not post!! Work in progress!!