Flosimos V2 ꕥ Main Thread~

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Flosimos V2 ꕥ Main Thread~

Postby fabled_ » Thu Jul 20, 2023 4:00 am

STAFF APPS OPEN

|| co-op archive || litter archive || trading ||
adopt || shop || [url=x]customs[/url] || [url=x]breeding[/url] || discord

Lineart by: zealouzie
Fauna wrote:"Hello there! M'names Fauna, and I suppose I'm here to tell you all about us creatures called Flosmios!
Flosimo's are small creatures with a cat like stature. They however, do not have tails! They grow flowers and other plant life out of their bottoms instead! A magical Pollen also emits from these growing flowers.
Carnations, Roses, and Hibiscus (pictured below) are the 3 common flowers that will grow, Other flowers or plant life are more uncommon/rare.
ImageImageImage
Flosimo's also grow leaves from the underneath of their their ears, outward, instead of near the flowers.
Flosimo's are also omnivores, but their main diet is actually seeds! There are cheek pouches where Flosi's can store seeds for their stash later. This makes them good at foraging.
Flosimo's are a very cuddly species, and they hope you'll be their friend!

1.) Remember to follow all chickensmoothie rules!
2.) You must to make a post on the co-op archive to participate in the adoptable. You may store your Flosimos however you would like on your toyhou.se or a character thread, however keeping an updated post in the co-op archive is required! Furthermore, please do not add any Flosimo's to your archive until the official owners post has been made. Do not add any trade Flosimos to your archive until the trade has been confirmed by the other party!
3.) When adopting from any kind of litter, you can only adopt 1.
4.) Make sure to fill out the provided adoption form, having the wrong form will invalidate your form.
5.) No editing adoption posts! It complicates the process- please quote post if you need to make changes.
6.) Flosimo's are First Come, First Served (FCFS). If you change your number (by quote-posting) then you are voiding your previous number claim. Please keep this in mind when adopting.
7.) Please do not guilt trip, insult, or complain about any users including staff! If you have any genuine concerns please bring it to staff attention. We are all here for fun and we do not tolerate anyone making another user experience negative.
8.) Within the first 3 days of a litter releasing, you may only do litter swaps. No other trading until it's been 3 days.
9.) If you'd like to bring your Flosimo off site, you must include the link back to this thread.
10.) There are no 'make your own' Flosimo's, and coloring them in on your own, or any unauthorized use of the lines in general, is prohibited.
11.) You cannot trade Flosimo's for currency other than C$ (C$ cap is C$250 or original C$ price unless accompanied by art), Pollen coins, or USD. Furthermore you may only trade for USD if done off-site (per CS rules), and only if the Flosimo was originally obtained that way. Just like with C$, when trading for USD the USD amount may not exceed the amount originally paid unless accompanied by art!
12.) Please have fun, and keep things positive!
13.) Accounts that are less than 2 months old cannot adopt from Flosimos. Additionally, accounts over 2 months old but that are otherwise empty (no forum posts or pets) will also not be allowed to adopt from Flosimos.
14.) Users who are banned will have the option to donate their Flosimos to the shelter, or transfer them out of species. They may not, however, continue to use them as Flosimos. If a user is banned for alt-accounting in order to obtain more Flosimos, their Flosimos will just go straight to the shelter. The reasons for bans will not be made public per CS rules.

Meet the Staff! wrote:Admins:
fabled_
Moderators:
littleminicooper - BPlusSupernova
Artists:
Lying_Lilacs
General Helpers:
n/a
Breeding Artist:
n/a
Guest/Ghost Artists:
zealouzie
Last edited by fabled_ on Tue Mar 12, 2024 8:44 pm, edited 22 times in total.
fabled_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Adoption Center ꕥ

Postby fabled_ » Thu Jul 20, 2023 4:00 am

Fauna wrote:
    Hello! Here is where you can find out if there is any new Flosimo's looking for someone to cuddle! Most of these litters around here will be FCFS (first come, first served). This means that the first person to claim a Flosi, will get that Flosi (provided all rules were followed). Please check out any free or paid litters below!
.: ᴀᴅᴏᴘᴛɪᴏɴ ʀᴜʟᴇs :.

please note these reminders of adoption specific rules. If you break a rule, you will not be able to adopt.

1.) Remember to follow all chickensmoothie rules!
    1.) You must to make a post on the co-op archive to participate in the adoptable. You may store your Flosimos however you would like on your toyhou.se or a character thread, however keeping an updated post in the co-op archive is required! Furthermore, please do not add any litter Flosimo's to your archive until the official owners post has been made. Do not add any trade Flosimos to your archive until the trade has been confirmed by the other party!
    2.) When adopting from any kind of litter, you can only adopt 1.
    3.) Make sure to fill out the provided adoption form, having the wrong form will invalidate your form. This includes the codeword, do not delete it, not having it will invalidate your form.
    4.) No editing adoption posts! It complicates the process- please quote post if you need to make changes.
    5.) Flosimo's are First Come, First Served (FCFS). If you change your number (by quote-posting) then you are voiding your previous number claim. Please keep this in mind when adopting. This means that even if the new number you chose is taken, your previous form is still voided. This is to prevent continuous changes, and to prevent making it harder for other adopters to select an open number
    6.)For any paid/shop litters, there will be a specific form, and the payment options will also be stated. Please note: Due to CS rules any USD payments are to be discussed offsite!
    7.) For any paid/shop litters, please be ready to send any payments through proper channels once it is confirmed that you were the first to post. If using Pollen Coins, then you must post on the trade thread that you are trading the coins for the Flosimo
    8.) Please remember to keep positivity and have fun!

.: ᴄᴜʀʀᴇɴᴛ ʟɪᴛᴛᴇʀ :.

Litter:
Artist:

...nothing to see

Adoption Form:
Code: Select all
Username:
Number:
Litter:

.: ᴄᴜʀʀᴇɴᴛ ʟɪᴛᴛᴇʀ :.

nothing here atm . . .
Last edited by fabled_ on Thu Mar 07, 2024 7:27 am, edited 17 times in total.
fabled_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Currency Exchange ꕥ

Postby fabled_ » Thu Jul 20, 2023 4:01 am

.: ᴄᴏɴᴠᴇʀꜱɪᴏɴ ʀᴀᴛᴇꜱ :.

work in progress
Last edited by fabled_ on Thu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 am, edited 6 times in total.
fabled_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Main Shop ꕥ

Postby fabled_ » Thu Jul 20, 2023 4:01 am

---
.: This is where you will find the main shop for Flosimos, this is your one stop shop! :.
---

Fauna wrote:nomnomNOmnOm .. . nom.. oh! hi there aha.
Sorry, they put me in charge of holding this sign, but I really enjoy chewing on it...
Anyway! this is the General store, the 'Stop n' Shop' for Flosimo's!
Here you can find anything you need from custom and breeding options to items
you ca dress you Flosi up in... we're your one stop shop!
... what'cha waitin for? get shoppin'!

custom items wrote:.: ᴄᴜꜱᴛᴏᴍ ꜱᴇᴇᴅꜱ :.

Since Flosimos feed primarily on seeds, when you'd like to try and summon one (order a custom), you'll need to offer up a "Custom Seed"! This will attract a Flosimo that looks just like you'd hoped!
Please Note!: Due to their nature you cannot make the tail a 'normal' animal tail, and you cannot remove leaves/cheek pouches on any Flosimos
In order to use these items, an artist must be open for slots!

Basic Custom Seed (allows for no edits): [img]x[/img]
Uncommon Custom Seed (allows for small edits such as some fluff/ear edit/etc): [img]x[/img]
Rare Custom Seed (allows for larger edits to be made): [img]x[/img]
Ultra Custom Seed (highest tier custom slot edits/animation/etc are allowed!): [img]x[/img]

breeding items wrote:.: ʙʀᴇᴇᴅɪɴɢ ꜱᴇʀᴠɪᴄᴇꜱ :.

Since they grow plant life from their bottoms, when a Flosimo is ready to breed, it go through a bee pollination service. These services have different levels of effectiveness, therefore yielding different numbers of kits!
Please note that these items can only be used when an artist has opened up breeding slots

Basic Bee Pollination Service Ticket (1-2 kits):

Advanced Bee Pollination Service Ticket (3-4 kits):

Exclusive Bee Pollination Service Ticket (5-6 kits):

Items wrote:.: ɪᴛᴇᴍs sʜᴏᴘ :.

Flosimos can equip items by posting on the [url=tobemade]item application thread![/url] please be sure to head there for any item apps, and make sure to keep track of items in your archive!

hmm... nothing here yet...
[img]x[/img]
hmm... nothing here yet...
[img]x[/img]

Purchase Form wrote:Please use the form below if you would like to purchase any items

username + ID#:
PC current total:
items purchasing:
PC total after:
Last edited by fabled_ on Thu Mar 07, 2024 2:13 am, edited 14 times in total.
fabled_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Events Hub ꕥ

Postby fabled_ » Thu Jul 20, 2023 4:02 am

information wrote:.: ᴇᴠᴇɴᴛs ɪɴғᴏʀᴍᴀᴛɪᴏɴ :.

This post is for you to see any general event information!
Do we have an event currently running? What have our past events been? What are the thread links?
You will find all of this information and more right here!

Current Event Status wrote:Currently, there are no events running

Prior event archive wrote:Currently, there are no prior events to record
Last edited by fabled_ on Thu Mar 07, 2024 2:15 am, edited 6 times in total.
fabled_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Affiliates ꕥ

--
Welcome to the Affiliates Hub! This is where you can see all of our wonderful affiliates, and where you can find a Flosimo's stamp of your own to keep in your signature!

--
official affiliates wrote:.: ᴀғғɪʟɪᴀᴛᴇs :.

nothing to see currently...

--
stamps wrote:.: ꜱᴛᴀᴍᴘꜱ :.
Here are some stamps! You can use these in your signature!
--
ImageImage
--
[url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=4880248][img]https://file.garden/ZSMOze3coQFc9p9E/Flosimos/0Assets/stamps/faunaStamp.png[/img][/url]

[url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=4880248][img]https://file.garden/ZSMOze3coQFc9p9E/Flosimos/0Assets/stamps/flosimosStamp.png[/img][/url]

Last edited by fabled_ on Thu Mar 07, 2024 2:16 am, edited 5 times in total.
fabled_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ꕥ Code Post Collection~

Code Posts:

Here is where you will find a list of all codeposts! for ease of findability <3

ꕥ [url]litter name here[/url]
Last edited by fabled_ on Thu Mar 07, 2024 2:18 am, edited 4 times in total.
fabled_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Important Info Logs

reserve 7
Last edited by fabled_ on Thu Jul 20, 2023 4:58 am, edited 2 times in total.
fabled_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

just in case~

Postby fabled_ » Thu Jul 20, 2023 4:03 am

reserve 8
Last edited by fabled_ on Thu Jul 20, 2023 4:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
fabled_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

more just in case

Postby fabled_ » Thu Jul 20, 2023 4:04 am

reserve 9 (final reserve)
please still do not post! I am working on a lot of things on here and thought having the thread would be easier than juggling drafts. IF you are interested in this UMA,please see the original thread with the V1 lines! I will make an announcement there and here once this thread is the official one <3
fabled_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me