▬▬ Sanguinem Luna: A WOLF ARPG !!INACTIVE!!

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Re: ▬▬ Sanguinem Luna: A WOLF ARPG (TASKS UPDATED)

Postby Greyfire » Mon Aug 07, 2023 12:12 pm

@ Greyfire|375912
You take this time on your journey to relax and enjoy a break from daily pack activities. You find a small spot warmed by the sun and decide to take a short nap!

You have earned 100 XP Image!

- rolled by Mid -

@ FleaTea | 1028996
The wind whistles through the trees as you wander the unfamiliar territory. Out of the corner of your eye, you see a small figure dart into hiding...Could you find yourself lunch before you return home?

You have earned 150 XP Image!

@ Hellbound ☣︎ Serpent| 1082607
You decide to try and chase the local herd of rams for a bite to eat. Unfortunately, they are more adept at rock climbing than you are and you lose track of them after miscalculating your last jump. Thankfully, you have no visible injuries, but your paw aches.

You have earned 150 XP Image!
Last edited by Greyfire on Thu Aug 10, 2023 8:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Greyfire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Greyfire » Thu Aug 10, 2023 8:58 am

@ Hellbound ☣︎ Serpent| 1082607
Today you've decided to see what findings you may uncover in the rocky meadow. After some perilous searching, you defeatedly decide to head home to tell everyone what this barren land is like.

You have earned 100 XP Image!
Greyfire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby criana » Thu Aug 10, 2023 4:01 pm

criana wrote:I want a Founder!
Username + ID: Criana 508234
Founder name: Tusk
Pack name: Sunstone Pack
Founder prompt: This wolf comes from a very strange place, a place of sun, dry grass, and the bones of large mammals decorating the floor. In a place where surviving is difficult, a founder of a pack must be ruthless. But within ruthlessness, is a kind wolf simply trying to help his pack survive in a tough world.
Inspiration/Design Prompt: (include any preferences you have regarding the design of your Founder) African wild dog inspired! Maybe a scar!

(updated as I missed the prompt)
I want a Founder!
Username + ID: Criana 508234
Founder name: Tusk
Pack name: Sunstone Pack
Founder prompt: This wolf comes from a very strange place, a place of sun, dry grass, and the bones of large mammals decorating the floor. In a place where surviving is difficult, a founder of a pack must be ruthless. But within ruthlessness, is a kind wolf simply trying to help his pack survive in a tough world.
Inspiration/Design Prompt: African wild dog inspired! Maybe a scar!

Tusk was only a pup when the pack he'd been born into had been lost. To what creature, he was unsure. All he'd known was gone now, and the only thing that saved him was being hidden in the den made of dirt and decaying tree bark. He could no longer stay in his ancestral home so he set out for a new place to call home, and start a pack of his own to carry on the legacy of his ancestors. He'd never ventured far past the swamp, but it was known his pack's elders would frequently go there to obtain food. He'd heard from his mother a long time ago that the pack had come from the desert, but were forced out by other packs. He was MADE for the desert! It was then he decided to go back to to the desert in search of a place he could reclaim for himself and rebuild. He'd come across a place in the desert, cluttered by skeletons of large animals and debris. But where other would see loss, he saw opportunity and turned the biggest skeleton into a den of his own. From here, new beginnings.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sokka • Adult • Artist

"Your drawings look like heaven to me
Such piece of art makes a lovely gift to see
I hope one day we will share memories
You paint the world and I'll play my melodies"

<= Myself • ©Apple =>

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
criana

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ▬▬ Sanguinem Luna: A WOLF ARPG !!INACTIVE!!

Postby Mid-life » Wed Mar 06, 2024 8:23 am

Hello all! Just posting an update to announce that Sanguinem Luna is now considered inactive. Please feel free to do whatever you please with the wolves received, with the rules in mind, and with credit! I apologize for how quickly this ARPG became inactive, however, I hope it was beneficial as a writing activity, regardless.
mostly inactive. i've grown out of CS, however, it will always be part of my story and i will always carry fond memories of this site. I have tried many times in recent to become active again, but it has been difficult to find that imaginative and childish spark I once had visiting this site. i wish everyone well and hope that you find fruitfulness on and off of CS <3 thank you for the wonderful 11 years, ciao!
Mid-life

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me