🐉 Oh Drats! V3 🐀 *NEW* Ocean Litter

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Re: 🐉 Oh Drats! V2 🐀 Halloween Event!

Postby Black.Wings » Fri Oct 20, 2023 8:35 am

Your baby has hatched! Be sure to fill out and post its info on this thread to claim it!

Code: Select all
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/GhtYlSF.png[/img]
[b]Username + ID:[/b] Friendlyseal +
[b]Drat Storage Thread/Website:[/b]
[b]Drat's Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b] DMAB (Designated Male at Birth)
[b]Breeding Slots: Unlimited (For Breeding: 4)[/b][/center]

Also be sure to check out the Halloween Event thread! The Event starts tomorrow!
Art Shop
I'll be the first to admit that I'm a lonely soul and the last to admit I need a hand to hold
Black.Wings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 🐉 Oh Drats! V2 🐀 Halloween Event!

Postby Friendlyseal » Fri Oct 20, 2023 12:16 pm

Username + ID: Friendlyseal + 1079948
Drat Storage Thread/Website: Don't have a storage yet but I will be keeping one over on TH if that's ok? Edit: https://toyhou.se/Friendlyseal/characte ... er:4728985
Drat's Name: Orion
Breeding Slots: Unlimited (For Breeding: 4)
Friendlyseal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 🐉 Oh Drats! V2 🐀

Postby Friendlyseal » Fri Nov 17, 2023 5:07 am

Hey, was just wondering when my drat would have a fully grown form
Friendlyseal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 🐉 Oh Drats! V2 🐀

Postby Black.Wings » Sun Feb 04, 2024 1:16 pm

Quick update Drat enthusiasts! I know I’ve been absent for some time and I apologize for that!

I've commissioned some new lines to be made, revamping the old set and adding two new poses to each stage of life (female, male and baby). Once the new lines are done I’ll be starting these guys up again.

Life has slowed down since the holidays and I feel confident in my ability to run the species once again, that being said I may be tentatively looking to hire 1-2 artists to help with litters or growths. Feel free to pm me if you’re interested

-Currency from the unfinished Halloween event will be converted into CS currency that can be used in the Drat shop or explore (basically free explore rolls or shop items)

-Ungrown Drits from the space litter will be grown into your choice of the new lines (the two new poses are going to be paid shop items so a free pose if you choose a new one)

Transfers from the old lines to the new lines will not be necessary but if you’d rather have an old drat sporting the new look I will open a page in the shop for paid transfers <3

If you have ANY questions/comments/concerns or suggestions please feel free to PM me and I will look into it immediately!
Art Shop
I'll be the first to admit that I'm a lonely soul and the last to admit I need a hand to hold
Black.Wings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 🐉 Oh Drats! V3 🐀 *NEW* Ocean Litter

Postby Black.Wings » Sat Apr 20, 2024 6:28 am

Hello fellow Drat enthusiasts! The time has finally come for V3 of Drats to officially open! Please note there have been a lot of changes and updates made, these will all be highlighted below.

But first I want to reach out and express my deepest gratitude for everyone's patience and support. Without this community Drats would be nothing. Everyone is so kind and friendly and that's just the kind of community I strive to be apart of. These little pixel creatures mean the world to me and it makes me so happy to see them bring everyone such joy. So for that I thank you.

Now onto all the announcements that come with the opening of V3:

. Updated Lineart! All the original lines for the species has been updated by the lovely ✧Kassi✧ (#187224) on Lioden. We've also added 2 new poses for the male and female Drats respectively. You can check out the updated lines in the Drat Shop! All Drats from V1 + V2 do NOT have to be updated to the new lineart, however if a user would like their Drat updated to the new lineart head to the Poses section of the Item Shop for the option to do so.

. We've added a Discord that anyone can join! You can get pings when the nursery opens, new litters drop etc. Explore and Breeding rolls will be made here. And users can chat, share art and so much more. We hope to see you there!

. A new fancy welcome sign slideshow, featuring a male and female Drat. If you'd like your Drat featured in the slideshow check out the Drat Shop. Also a slightly updated forum color scheme.

. Artist positions are open! Im looking for up to 3 people to help with litters, growths and other Drat related art things. Staff will receive: Store Discounts, Commission on Litters and Growths and bonus items/perks. Please DM me if you are interested in joining the Drat team.

. Tons of new items added to the Shop and Explore respectively. Ive also removed explore restrictions meaning users may use the explore function to their hearts content.

. A Guide on Drat Mutations can be found here, and on the main topic underneath the growth chart. If you have an idea for a mutation let me know and Ill see about adding it in.

. A Drat Item Bank can be found here, and on the main shop thread right underneath the conversion chart. If I have forgotten an item that you own please let me know so I can update it right away.

. A Exploration Wiki can be found here, and on the main exploration topic right underneath the info tab. If you have an idea for an item let me know and I’ll see about adding it in.

.The Halloween Event was closed prematurely due to lack of activity. All users that did participate were compensated with currency that can be spent in the Drat Shop. If you do not see your compensation in the Item Bank please let me know ASAP so I can get that added!
*Please note the Halloween thread will be deleted in 30 days (5-19-24) So if there is any images or anything you'd like to save from that event PLEASE do that now!

.All users that won a Drit from the Space Litter may choose one of the 3 new linearts to grow them into, as a reward for waiting so long for the growth, please PM me which lineart you'd like and I will work on your growth ASAP.

And with that I think thats all the announcements I have to make, I will update this post if Ive forgotten something.

The new litter is done and posted! I think you all will really enjoy this litter, especially if you love the ocean ;)

This post is already getting pretty long so im going to wrap it up here. Im sure ive forgotten something but I will update further if needed. Thank you all again so much for being a wonderful, patient, and kind community. It's a lot of work running a closed species solo and ive learned so much from doing so. So again, from the bottom of my heart, thank you!

Welcome to V3 of Oh.. Drats!
Art Shop
Black.Wings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 🐉 Oh Drats! V3 🐀 *NEW* Ocean Litter

Postby Black.Wings » Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:23 am

The new litter is done and posted! I think you all will really enjoy this litter, especially if you love the ocean ;)

Closing this Litter tonight at Rollover!
Art Shop
Black.Wings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me