πŸ‰ Oh Drats! V3 πŸ€ *NEW* Ocean Litter

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

πŸ‰ Oh Drats! V3 πŸ€ *NEW* Ocean Litter

Postby Black.Wings » Thu Sep 29, 2022 10:07 am

Join the official Drats Discord!

Drat Lore:
Although we don't know for sure exactly where they came from, we
have an idea that they originated from somewhere in or around the Cayman Islands. Scientist Dr. Daniel Barrett is believed to be responsible for their creation. Whether is be for monetary gain, scientific recognition, or other darker reasons it is still a mystery to this day. They were created by altering the DNA of the common Brown Rat with other animals such as Blue Iguanas and the Buffy Flower Bat. Dr. Barrett and his team studied these creatures for many decades, perfecting their DNA with each succeeding generation. They opened many other laboratories over the course of their studies. Working in secret for many years. Once word got out about the experiments Dr. Barrett called them all off. In an attempt to cover up the whole thing. He set fire to many of his labs and planted false evidence, some Drats managed to escape. Everything Drat related was stripped from the labs and replaced with legal documentation. This was done to try and throw off authorities. Which worked for many years. We don't know the ultimate fate of Dr. Barrett after these incidents occurred. The escaped Drats were soon spotted by locals and reported. Not long after a non-profit organization was established to rescue, rehabilitate, and relocated the escaped Drats. They studied the wild colonies to get a better understanding of their species. The organization offered rewards in exchange for information on the creatures. Soon dozens of reports were being send in with great detail. Interviews with past scientists, their children and grandchildren opened the doors to understanding the Drats origin. The organization decided to name the creatures based on not only their looks, but to pay homage to their creator. With that, Dr. Daniel Barrett's Drat was born. Domestication began shortly after, and only a short few years later the organization deemed them fit for the public. This is where you come in. Care to help us with our studies?

What is a Drat?
The lifecycle of a Drat begins in an egg. Females will lay a clutch of eggs once every 3 months. These eggs develop very fast, in only 7 days the Drits will hatch. Drits only weigh a couple of ounces at birth and are the size of your thumb. Once hatched the Drits must nurse until they are old enough to eat solid food. They grow extremely fast and this only takes about 7 days. once they can eat solid food they are out of danger and will almost always survive until maturity. Young Drits and adult Drats are omnivores, meaning they can and will eat anything. Very few foods are deadly to Drats, and we are still studying to find out exactly what those are. Drits are considered fully mature only two weeks after hatching. Drats live in large colonies of up to 20 members. There are usually one or two dominant males with the rest of the colony being made up of submales, females and their young. Male Drats sport an extra set of horns, which they use to fight for dominance, territory and females. Males weigh in around 2lbs, with the largest recorded at 5.3lbs. Females weigh less, only around 1lbs. Females also have horns, and use them to protect themselves and their young. Both male and females are capable of short flight. They use their powerful hind legs to propel themselves up to 15ft into the air. Once airborne they open their wings and glide, usually around 15 to 20 feet. Although some have been recorded gliding over 75ft. They use this adaptation to escape predators, and to catch food. Drats have a lifespan of about five to seven years. Females tend to live longer than males, we are unsure why. Females can have anywhere from one to five litters in their lifetime. Researchers believe with careful selective breeding, Drat lifespan and the amount of litters that can be had can be increased.

The Official Drats Mutation list can be found here.

Drat Adoptable Rules:
-As always, all site rules apply.
-Drats are a closed species, users may not create their own Drat without the use of a MYO.
-There is no limit to the amount of Drats one may own.
-Users must have an updated, accurate storage thread for their Drats in order to partake in any breedings or other species related activities.
-Users may only obtain one Drat per posted litter unless an extension to the end date is granted.
-Users may not alter the final design (Lineart, design, colors, accessories etc.) on any adopts or finalized MYOs.
-Users may not claim designs, adopts, items or artwork that do not belong to them. Theft and more importantly art theft will be taken very seriously.
-Drats may only be traded for other Drats, breeding slots, Drat items or artwork.
-Adopted Drats may not be sold for in-game or real life currencies.
-Users may gift their Drats to others 1:1 or via free raffle.
-All trades and gifts are final.
-There is a two week trade cooldown for all Drats, including when first adopted.
-Drats may be used as OCs, sonas etc and posted anywhere as long as proper credit is given and linked back.
-Lastly, be kind! These guys are meant to be fun and exciting!

Rules are subjected to be updated or changed at any time!
Last edited by Black.Wings on Sat Apr 20, 2024 6:21 am, edited 40 times in total.
Art Shop
I'll be the first to admit that I'm a lonely soul and the last to admit I need a hand to hold
Black.Wings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

πŸ‰ Available Adopts πŸ€

Postby Black.Wings » Thu Sep 29, 2022 10:17 am

Available Adopts:

| Home | Adopts | Nursery | Shop | Exploring |

All Litters are Cross-Posted to FlightRising & Lioden, USD always takes first priority.

To make bidding fair on all parties involved, the Auto-Buy will only ever be USD. Users may, and are encouraged, to bid more than the Auto-buy is worth with Pets or C$. This way if a Drat isn't Auto-bought the highest offer wins!

Batch #5: Ocean Litter
"We found this nest washed up in a tide pool with no parents in sight. We decided to rescue them for their own safety and offer them up to the public. Would you like to help us and raise one of these stunning aquatic Drats?"

Egg #1: Orca
SB: 20C$
MI: 10C$
CB: 20C$ worth for Absinthe (#103009) on LD
AB: $5USD

Rarity: Standard

Egg #2: Octopus
CB:

Egg #3: Sea Turtle
CB: 20C$ worth for AngelicDemon Main (#227350) on LD

Egg #4: Jellyfish
CB:

Egg #5: Clownfish
CB:

Egg #6: Shark
CB: 20C$ worth for Jester(He/they) (#250387) on LD

Last edited by Black.Wings on Sun Apr 21, 2024 3:44 am, edited 64 times in total.
Art Shop
I'll be the first to admit that I'm a lonely soul and the last to admit I need a hand to hold
Black.Wings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

πŸ‰ Drat Shop πŸ€

Postby Black.Wings » Thu Sep 29, 2022 10:18 am

Drat Item Shop

Welcome to the Drats Item Shop! Here is where you can buy useful items for your Drats, or maybe even take a new friend home with you! We have an ever expanding inventory and hope to meet all your Drat needs. Some items, however, cannot be bought in the Drat Item Shop and are exclusive to exploring. Lets take a peek and see what we can't find today!

Drats don't have a main form of currency as to not overcomplicate things. Therefore C$ and USD can be used to purchase items from the shop.

ChickenSmoothie: 1USD=20C$
*Rare+ pets accepted @C$ value

FlightRising: 1USD=100G=100KT
*Items, Dragons. etc not accepted at this time

Lioden: 1USD=2000SB=2GB
*Breeding items accepted @GB value

*All items bought with USD will be doubled on purchase (MYO Tickets and Poses excluded)

Visit the Drat Item Bank here.

Breeding Items:
-Stem Potion: 1USD/20C$ "Grants MalexMale Breedings"
-Egg Potion: 1USD/20C$ "Grants FemalexFemale Breedings"
-Yucky Yogi: 4USD/80C$ "Increases litter mutation chance by 20%"
-Safety Net: 2USD/40C$ "Allows 100% survival rate per pup"

Growth Items:
-Auto Growth: 4USD/80C$ "Skips the baby stage and instantly grows your Drat. *Must be used before egg(s) hatch, does not skip 2 week breeding cooldown
-Speed Cookie: 6USD/120C$ "Grows your Drat up in half the time and lessens the breeding cooldown time by half. *Must be used within the first 7 days after hatch.
-Big Cookie: 8USD/160C$ "Instantly grows your Drat and skips the 2 week breeding cooldown." *Must be used before egg(s) hatch
-Drit Sex Changer: 2USD/40C$ β€œChanges the Sex of your Drit to the opposite of what it was.” *Must be used within the first 7 days after hatch.

Make Your Own Drat "MYO Tickets":
-Standard MYO Ticket: 4USD/80C$ "Allows for one Standard Drat creation with 5 Standard add-ons"
-Common MYO Ticket: 6USD/120C$ "Allows for one Common Drat creation with 1 Common mutation and 2 Standard add-ons"
-Uncommon MYO Ticket: 8USD/160C$ "Allows for one Uncommon Drat creation with 1 Uncommon mutation, 3 Common mutations and 6 Standard add-ons"
-Rare MYO Ticket: 10USD/200C$ "Allows for one Rare Drat creation with 1 Rare mutation, 3 Uncommon mutations, 6 Common mutations and 9 Standard add-ons"
-Very Rare MYO Ticket: 15USD/300C$ "Allows for one Very Rare Drat creation with 1 Very Rare mutation, 3 Rare mutations, 6 Uncommon mutations, 9 Common mutations, and 12 Standard add-ons"
-Legendary MYO Ticket: 20USD/400C$ "Allows for one Legendary Drat creation with 1 Legendary mutation, 3 Very Rare mutations, 6 Rare mutations, 9 Uncommon mutations, 12 Common mutations and unlimited Standard add-ons"

Code: Select all
@DratShopBuy
[size=150]I'm buying from the Shop![/size]
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]User ID:[/b]
[b]Drat Storage Thread/Website:[/b]
[b]Item(s) Being Purchased:[/b]
[b]Payment Total:[/b]

*This list is subjected to change or expand at any given time
Have an item or mutation idea? DM me, let’s talk about it!

Drat Poses:
Would you like your Drat to be posed to better fit their personality, or to better showcase their amazing design? Maybe revamp that old V1 or V2 look? This is the place! Here you can see all the currently available poses for your Drats below!

Female Pose Default: 2USD/40C$ "The default pose for female Drats"
Female Pose Standing: 2USD/40C$ "The standing pose for female Drats"
Female Pose Flying: 2USD/40C$ "The flying pose for female Drats"
Male Pose Default: 2USD/40C$ "The default pose for male Drats"
Male Pose Standing: 2USD/40C$ "The standing pose for male Drats"
Male Pose Flying: 2USD/40C$ "The flying pose for male Drats"

@DratShopBuy
[size=150]Id like my Drats Revamped![/size]
[b]Revamping a V1 or V2 Drat?:[/b] Y/N
[b]Pose being Purchased:[/b]
[b]Link to Drat:[/b] [url=URL Here]Name Here[/url]

Welcome Sign Drat:
3USD/60C$
Want your Drat in the Welcome Sign? Look no further, you can request to add them here! Along with being featured on the slideshow a transparent image of the Drats art will be sent to the owner as well.

@DratShopBuy
[size=150]Id like my Drats Featured![/size]
[b]Link to Drat:[/b] [url=URL Here]Name Here[/url]
Last edited by Black.Wings on Sat Apr 20, 2024 1:54 am, edited 25 times in total.
Art Shop
Black.Wings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

πŸ‰ Breeding & NurseryπŸ€

Postby Black.Wings » Thu Sep 29, 2022 10:19 am

Breedings and Nursery

Welcome to the Nursery! If you're interested in expanding your colony this could be just the answer you're looking for. But first lets go over everything you will need to know in order to have a successful pairing. Please make sure to read all the rules and risks associated with breeding Drats before you submit an application.

Breeding Rules:
-The Nursery is open for applications the first week of every month, any forms submitted after midnight (EST) on the 8th will be void.
-Users must own at least one maternity cage in order to submit a breeding.
-Users must have screenshot proof in order to use another users Drat in a breeding. It is up to the users how the Drits are split if at all.
-Drats must be adults to breed (2 weeks old or older).
-Females can only be bred once every 3 months.
-Females have between 1-5 breeding slots determined at birth, users may not exceed these slots.
-Female slots must be accurately kept track of, mis or overuse of slots may result in sterilized Drits or confiscation of Drats.
-Males have unlimited slots, but its not recommended to overbreed them.
-Unless an item is used only MalexFemale breedings may occur.
-Drats cannot be closely related to breed, at least 5 generations removed.

*Rules are subjected to change at any given time.

Drit Survival Statistics:
Drits have very weak immune systems at birth. This being coupled with the fact females Drats only have 4 teets makes it very difficult for litters larger than 4 to survive until maturity. It isnt uncommon for a few Drits to pass away before weening. Safety nets can be used to save Drits in these larger litters. We have some scientific data available from studies on large litters here you should take a look at.

*Survival chance only rolled once at birth

Litter of 1 Drit, 10%: 100% Chance of survival
Litter of 2 Drits, 20%: 90% Chance of survival per Drit
Litter of 3 Drits, 20%: 85% Chance of survival per Drit
Litter of 4 Drits, 30%: 80% Chance of survival per Drit
Litter of 5 Drits, 10%: 60% Chance of survival per Drit
Litter of 6 Drits, 10%: 50% Chance of survival per Drit

Although there are many risks associated to breeding Drats there are even more rewards to doing so. Breeding your Drats is super fun and easy, it can also be a wholesome and rewarding experience. Now that you know all the rules and risks associated with breeding Drats we can being the application process!

This forum below needs to be correctly and completely filled out. Any forum not done correctly will be void and thus ignored. Each accepted breeding will cost 1USD/10C$ and a maternity cage (found in explore) will be immediately removed from the users inventory. Best of luck! We can't wait to see what the next generation holds!

[center]@DratNurseryBreeding
[size=150]I'd like to breed my Drats[/size]
[b]Items being used:[/b]
[b]Payment:[/b]

[i]Male Drat[/i]
[b]Storage Page:[/b]
[b]Permission:[/b]

[i]Female Drat[/i]
[b]Storage Page:[/b]
[b]Last time bred:[/b]
[b]Permission:[/b][/center]
Last edited by Black.Wings on Sat Apr 20, 2024 1:43 am, edited 17 times in total.
Art Shop
Black.Wings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

πŸ‰ Exploring πŸ€

Postby Black.Wings » Thu Sep 29, 2022 10:19 am

Exploration Center

Welcome to the expedition center, here you can explore certain parts of our world. You will mostly find items but sometimes, if you're lucky, a Drat will want to come home with you too! Some of the items you find here cannot be bought in the store and are unique to exploring. Come check the map, pack your bags, and we'll get the car ready for you!

View the Drats Exploration Wiki here.

Explore Info:
-Every zone has unique items in them, some items overlap, some are zone exclusive.
-Drats found in explore are PYOP (Pick Your Own Palette)
-Mutated Drats are only rolled if Drat is initially rolled positive.
-Drats found with mutations will have said mutation based on the zone they are found in.

Zone 1: The Beach
Chance of Items: 30% Chance of Drats: 5% Chance of Mutated Drats 5%
$0.25USD/5C$

The sea winds brush your hair back, you can taste the salt in the air. The subtle crash of the waves coming ashore soothes any worries you may have come here with. There's not a lot going on out here and there doesn't seem to be many, if any, Drats out here. It does however, look like some humans have left some things behind. It appears its not all trash, maybe some of it could be useful?

Zone 2: The Meadow
Chance of Items: 10% Chance of Drats: 10% Chance of Mutated Drats 5%
$0.25USD/5C$

The golden sunlight reflects off the tall grass in such a bold and beautiful way. The way the wind whips the grass into almost a wave-like movement makes you feel at peace. This area is wide open and flat, it almost seems to stretch on forever. There is a ton of natural foliage here. There appears to be some Drats here as well, the nest in underground burrows. Be careful not to trip in any of their holes!

Zone 3: The Wetlands
Chance of Items: 5% Chance of Drats: 10% Chance of Mutated Drats 5%
$0.50USD/10C$

This flooded marshland is very boggy. There are tons of bugs swarming all around you. The smells this place gives off is less than pleasant all things considered. The water is brown and cloudy but otherwise clean. You can see Drats in the treetops above gliding around. They appear to make their nests out of the dead branches and cattails. How ironic.

Zone 4: The Forest
Chance of Items: 25% Chance of Drats: 10% Chance of Mutated Drats 5%
$0.50USD/10C$

You walk along the wooded trail into this dark and spiraling forest. The further you go the more dense it gets, the trees seem to reach the sky. It's very easy to get lost in here so be careful not to get turned around. You can see tons of abandoned campsites, for better or for worst. You also spot some Drats, scavenging the campsites, popping out of their burrows, or gliding from the branches above.

Zone 5: The Village
Chance of Items: 50% Chance of Drats: 5% Chance of Mutated Drats 5%
$0.50USD/10C$

You pull up to the village, its a quaint little place off the beaten trail. The villagers are very friendly and pool out of their homes in droves to meet you. They welcome you to their home and beckon you sit with them for awhile. They can sit and talk with you for hours about whatever comes to mind. They offer you their homemade trinkets and gifts. You peer about to see if any Drats are around but it seems only the sickly or desperate ones come out to scrounge for leftovers.

Zone 6: The City
Chance of Items: 75% Chance of Drats: 15% Chance of Mutated Drats 5%
$1USD/20C$

You can see the glow from the city miles before you ever get there. This place is very busy. The constant hum from the billboards, the roar of cars, the never-ending honking. It feels almost, overwhelming. You look around at the garbage strewn absolutely everywhere, although, that looks like it could be useful. You almost trip over a Drat scurrying from the garbage piles. They're everywhere..

Zone 7: The Abandoned Drat Laboratories
Chance of Items: 100% Chance of Drats: 10% Chance of Mutated Drats 25%
$1.50USD/30C$

The hair on the back of your neck stands up when you arrive at the lab. This place has the most ominous feeling, maybe its the presence of all the tortured souls. You walk around with an uneasy feeling in your gut. Everything here has a use, you almost wish you brought a bigger pack. You decide to quickly grab what you can and come back later for more. On your way out a chill tingles down your spine, you spin around but see nothing. But something is definitely watching you from somewhere in the darkness.

[center]@DratExploring
[size=150]I'm Ready to Explore!
[b]Places being Explored:[/b]
[b]Payment Total:[/b][/center]
Last edited by Black.Wings on Sat Apr 20, 2024 1:52 am, edited 12 times in total.
Art Shop
Black.Wings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

πŸ‰ Oh Drats! πŸ€ Announcement! 9/28/22

Postby Black.Wings » Thu Sep 29, 2022 2:11 pm

Marking is now allowed!

Information currently displayed is subjected to change as we are still a WIP

Recommendations are suggestions are always welcome! This is my first forum run species

https://imgur.com/a/84gUrTN

https://imgur.com/a/QsMKPU8

https://imgur.com/a/08gn4N8
Last edited by Black.Wings on Sat Mar 16, 2024 10:39 am, edited 9 times in total.
Art Shop
Black.Wings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: πŸ‰ Oh Drats! πŸ€

Postby Nopal » Mon Oct 03, 2022 8:40 am

mark!
ImageImageImageImage
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
ARG Enthusiast | Any Pronouns | Moth Lover | Archive
Discord: n0p4l. | Toyhouse | ESP/ENG
Nopal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

πŸ‰ Oh Drats! πŸ€ Announcement! 10/9/22

Postby Black.Wings » Thu Oct 13, 2022 3:45 am

The thread is officially I hope... done! The first litter will drop sometime Friday and it will be a 50/50 Free Raffle! Stop back when the litter drops for more info. Hope to see you all then!

**EDIT**
Forgot to add that the Shop and Explore are officially open! Want to get a Drat before anyone else? Here's your chance!
Art Shop
Black.Wings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: πŸ‰ Oh Drats! πŸ€ Batch 1 out now!

Postby Black.Wings » Fri Oct 14, 2022 11:33 pm

Batch 1 has officially dropped! This will run until everyone is adopted. Good luck everyone and have fun!
Art Shop
Black.Wings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: πŸ‰ Oh Drats! πŸ€ Batch 1 out now!

Postby Wind » Sat Oct 15, 2022 1:35 am

Username: Wind
Drat Claiming: Drat 003: Cinnamon Agouti

πŸͺ„ My adopts πŸͺ„ My trades πŸͺ„ My art gallery πŸͺ„
ImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image
ImageImageImageImage
If you get any art from me, you are not allowed to use them commercially.
Do not remove my watermarks. Do not claim as yours. Do not repost.
Using my art in any form of cryptocurrency or artificial intelligence is STRICTLY FORBIDDEN.

Wind

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me