Closed permanently

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Closed permanently

Postby Boo the ghost » Fri Jul 13, 2018 11:09 am

Introduction

It's a cold and gloomy morning Saturday, you wake up slightly later than normal and decide to skip breakfast, instead you will make a quick cup of tea and enjoy it with a couple of biscuits.
You get out of bed and get dressed, after this you head to the kitchen, on your way you turn the TV on. In the kitchen you begin to make your tea until you notice the news, maybe you had been too tired to notice when you first turned the TV on but you definitely notice now. A monster is shown on the screen as news reporters talk about the over night discovery.
You stand for a few moments amazed, they call them Water Cryptids....

Rules, Info & Guide

Owner and Bank ArchivesFanclub
Welcome to the official Water Cryptids adoptables thread.Here you can find, adopt and breed lake monsters, the cryptids are all based of real life 'monsters' or cryptids. I have attempted to add a fantasy element to them but have also tried to keep some of the monsters original ideas and information. The post has a RPG style to it, you don't have to follow this style but it would add more fun to the post if you do, RPG or lore is posted in italics. Bold is important information, it's a good idea to read at least the bold parts before posting.
I ask that you read all rules about the thread before posting.

Rules
All site rules apply.
Do not take others cryptids.
Do not remove the water mark, edit, steal or claim the artwork is your own.
Try to avoid spam.
Be kind and respect full to everyone in the post, no bullying, name calling or general rude behaviour.
Questions are welcome to be posted on the thread, as are comments and suggestions.
Please keep chatter in the fanclub.
Please don't use fancy colours in the thread which maybe difficult to see.
I have a chronic health condition, this can make drawing painful so please be patient with me.
Inform me if you have changed usernames.
Please fill in the forms for clovers, adoptions, lucky egg etc. This helps me keep track of them.

News
A few eggs didn't sell this week so they are being given away, all you have to do it persuade the cryptids to come with you. Maybe telling them a story will work?
Don't forget the lucky egg contest is still open and we are still looking for help.
Last edited by Boo the ghost on Wed Jul 25, 2018 12:55 am, edited 38 times in total.
Boo the ghost

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Water Cryptids interest check (Poll)

Postby Boo the ghost » Fri Jul 13, 2018 11:31 pm

Oddities & Rarities

Champs
This water cryptid can be found in lake champlain in North America. Champs are said to be 187 feet long in some past sightings, in others they are described as being between 25 and 30 feet. However once the creature was discovered it was found to be 12 feet long on average, but it is believed that they could grow larger with age. The necks of the creatures are typically six feet long.
Champs communicate via echolocation similar to dolphins, however they are shy and solitary creatures, only coming together to mate, hatch eggs and raise young.

The normal version of these are common. Oddity versions will be Rare.

Normal version (common):
Horned oddity version (rare):

Nessie
Currently not available, they will have two humps rather than one. They also have horns and teeth.
These will be rare to very rare.

Customs

Customs will be available here, they will cost 100 clovers. Customs are currently closed until further notice.

Breeding Lake

You follow a small river, the river is calm and crystal clear. This river feels almost magical, flowers grow along the embankment and animals play in its gentle waters. A rabbit hops out of the flowers and takes a sip from the waters, you stop your journey for a moment to watch it.
Eventually the rabbits move on and the calm water rises slowly. You grow closer and closer to your destination, until finally, you find it. The cryptids breeding lake. There is definitely something enchanting about this lake, it's shores are clean of rubbish apart from the occasional old egg shell.
You can see why the cryptids like it here.

Breedings are open once a week when the monsters can travel to the breeding lake and the lake has 'ideal conditions', at the moment it is closed due to the conditions on the lake not being idea for eggs. Be sure to check back soon!
Last edited by Boo the ghost on Mon Jul 16, 2018 12:53 am, edited 35 times in total.
Boo the ghost

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boo the ghost » Sat Jul 14, 2018 6:22 am

The Lucky Egg (giveaway OPEN)

Whilst walking along a local beach you spot something floating in the water. At first you are cautious about the object due to the recent monster sightings along the beach. However as the object comes closer to you, you notice strange markings on it and quickly realise that it's an egg! A very lucky egg which has somehow lost its way.
You quickly move towards the egg and eventually wade your way through the shallow waters of the beach. Finally reaching your arms out to grab the egg you notice it is cracked, the egg has little chance of survival.

You pull the egg closer to you and swim back to shore with it, what can you do to save the egg? Can it be saved? You take a few moments to assess the situation and decide the best course of action is to sit with the egg and let nature take its course. To quell your sadness and maybe to comfort the egg you begin to tell it a story.......

To save the lucky egg you, the reader of this post can tell the egg a story, go on write out a story in an attempt to save and keep the lucky egg!
Fill out the form below to enter the lucky egg, at the end of the month the best story told to the egg will win it. You can only enter once so please only post the form once, the lucky egg is a free to enter contest.

Code: Select all
[b]I would like to try to save the lucky egg![/b]
Username:
Name the egg:
Story:
[/center]
Last edited by Boo the ghost on Wed Jul 25, 2018 12:55 am, edited 19 times in total.
Boo the ghost

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boo the ghost » Sun Jul 15, 2018 2:28 am

Bank & Currency

Our currency is clovers ☘️, you can trade chicken smoothie pets for currency, you can also win them in the fanclub. Clovers can be spent in breedings, items, customs and adoption.
Common = 5 ☘️ clovers
Uncommon = 10 ☘️ clovers
Rare = 50 ☘️ clovers
Very rare = 500 ☘️ clovers
So rare = 1000 ☘️ clovers
Whish list = 50 clovers + rarity clovers (Uncommon wishlist would be 10 for rarity plus 50 for being wishlist)

Please fill out the form below if you would like to buy clovers, filling out a form and posting it here will help me keep track of them.
[b]I would like to buy clovers![/b]
Username:
Amount I am paying for:
Payment trade:

Shop
Wip

Affiliated Agencies

I'd really like to fill this with stamps from other adoptable shops, if interested message me.
ImageImageImage

The code below is our stamp.
[url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=3857800/][img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/edad/f/2018/197/f/2/stamp_by_jokercat300-dchdrv5.png[/img][/url]
Last edited by Boo the ghost on Tue Jul 17, 2018 8:17 am, edited 28 times in total.
Boo the ghost

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Water Cryptids (Poll NO POSTING PLEASE)

Postby Boo the ghost » Sun Jul 15, 2018 2:29 am

Saved
Boo the ghost

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Water Cryptids (Grand opening!)

Postby Boo the ghost » Sun Jul 15, 2018 11:23 pm

We are officially open!
I'm also looking for staff members to help out, message me if interested.
Boo the ghost

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Water Cryptids (Grand opening sale!)

Postby Boo the ghost » Mon Jul 16, 2018 2:43 am

Saving this post just in case.
Boo the ghost

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dryadalis » Mon Jul 16, 2018 2:59 am

I would like to buy clovers!
Username: LilGinge'♥
Amount I am paying for: 10
Payment trade: trades/viewtrade.php?id=73893499&userid=282326&signature=sno17SL3Yl5dOgMtQT5CEA

c:
Last updated 07/05
My overall pet count (not including 2020)

Total regular adopts: 8357/10025
Special Release: 9/41
Store Pet: 172/253

27/04 - 7973 | 30/04 - 8238
Dryadalis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boo the ghost » Mon Jul 16, 2018 3:02 am

LilGinge'♥ wrote:I would like to buy clovers!
Amount I am paying for: 10
Payment trade: trades/viewtrade.php?id=73893499&userid=282326&signature=sno17SL3Yl5dOgMtQT5CEA

c:

Welcome!
Thank you. I have added you to the archives which can be found here: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=3859565&p=119699894#p119699894
Boo the ghost

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dryadalis » Mon Jul 16, 2018 3:04 am

I would like to adopt an egg!
Egg name: (number 1) Harrison
Egg gender: (you can find this in the eggs description) Male
Is the egg healthy? (Can also be found in the description) Healthy
Personality: (this will be important later on, please tell us about your monsters personality and attitude) Super shy, but very kind, likes to collect things that people lose in the lake
Payment clovers: (adoption fee is 20 10 clovers)
Payment trade: (you can also pay in cs pets which are the equivalent to 10 clovers)
Other: I'd like to use my clovers please c:
Last updated 07/05
My overall pet count (not including 2020)

Total regular adopts: 8357/10025
Special Release: 9/41
Store Pet: 172/253

27/04 - 7973 | 30/04 - 8238
Dryadalis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me