👻Glad Ghosts👻 | More Free Ghosts | Hiring Artists!

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Do you like Glad Ghosts?

Poll ended at Mon Apr 30, 2018 9:18 am

No they're really bad, trashy art. Get rid of them now.
No votes
They're Alright.
No votes
Yes, I like them.
13%
Yes, I really like them and I want to get some.
50%
OMG YES I LOVE THEM I NEED ALL OF THEM!!
38%

Total votes : 8

👻Glad Ghosts👻 | More Free Ghosts | Hiring Artists!

Postby blueberry.pie~ » Mon Apr 23, 2018 4:34 am

Image~|𝐆𝐋𝐀𝐃 𝐆𝐇𝐎𝐒𝐓𝐒|~Image

|~| Archive |~| Trading & Co-Op Archive |~|

~ Home ~ Tombstones, Batches, & Store Ghosts ~ Auctions & Raffles ~ Artists & Artist Applications ~ Bank ~ Freebies, Stamps, & Affiliates ~

Hello, welcome to the Ghostly Forest! All ghosts are different, these ghosts do not come in litters, they appear from a tombstone. The outcome is different every time. No two ghosts are alike, even if they come out of the same tombstone. They come alone looking for a home with a fellow human, not together in litters. The currency the ghosts use is Black Widows, you can use them to take part in auctions, buy store ghosts, buy tombstones, buy a raffle ticket, and more! The price is decided as to how hard the ghost was to create by the tombstone, how rare it's colors and features are, the size of the ghost, and the personality of the ghost. You can not breed these ghosts, they don't have genders either. But, every once in awhile pure tombstones will appear for you to take home with you, tombstones are a raffle though (the tombstones are like a mystery bag.). The ghosts have birthdays as ages, that will appear once they have an owner. trading is a huge part of the Glad Ghost's Community. Anyways, these ghosts are very strange and peculiar. They come in their own sizes, fit for a signature, trading rules, avatar, and more. If you have any questions about the ghosts, PM blueberry.pie~. We hired artists if you're interested! ^-^

Rules & Guidelines wrote:**IF A RULE IS BROKEN, YOU WILL BE GIVEN A STRIKE, IF YOU DO SOMETHING AGAIN YOU ARE BANNED FROM THESE GHOSTS AND ALL YOUR GHOSTS WILL BE GIVEN TO OTHER USERS BASED OFF OF THEIR RARITY.** Sorry, I want to scare away the rule breakers, heh.

Image Do NOT color in any ghost (unless you're an artist), this is my species.
Image Do NOT claim these ghosts as yours, I made them.
Image Do NOT make edits to these ghosts to make them look completely different.
Image Do NOT take these ghosts offsite, they can only float around CS.
Image Do NOT steal anyone's Glad Ghost, I will contact a moderator.
Image Do NOT remove the link leading back to Glad Ghosts on your Glad Ghost.
Image You can rename ghosts you own, please contact blueberry.pie~ about the change, though.
Image Don't lie, simple, right?
Image Please fill in all of the forms correctly, otherwise your form will be ignored.
Image Marking & bumping are allowed.
Image Ideas for ghosts are appreciated, post them on this thread or PM them to me.

-Bans & Strikes-

-none-

ImageNewspaper wrote:Added several new features, plus some more ghosts!
Last edited by blueberry.pie~ on Wed Apr 25, 2018 2:40 am, edited 20 times in total.
blueberry.pie~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

👻Tombstones, Batches, & Store Ghosts👻

Postby blueberry.pie~ » Mon Apr 23, 2018 4:34 am

~ Home ~ Tombstones, Batches, & Store Ghosts ~ Auctions & Raffles ~ Artists & Artist Applications ~ Bank ~ Freebies, Stamps, & Affiliates ~

~Tombstones~
In order to get a tombstone, please just state which number tombstone you'd like to try and win. Along with a number that is open. Tombstones are like eggs, you see the outcome of the ghost, your ghost starts out small and grows. Eventually it will stop growing.
-none-

~Glad Ghosts~
Rarities: Very Common, Common, Uncommon, Rare, Special, Legendary, & Sparkling. Keep in mind if there are several forms for a ghost I'll choose the best named ghost, or reason. Ghosts in batches are free unless stated otherwise. Keep in mind rarities are used in trading and the value/look of the ghost.
Form:
Code: Select all
Ghost Number:
Ghost's Name:
Reason:
Personality: (optional)
Hobbies: (optional)
How many ghosts do you have?:
When was the last time you won/adopted a ghost?:
Do you understand the rules placed at the home page?:
Are you okay with trades from other users?: (Only for new Glad Ghost owners)
Other:

8. Rarity: Common | Price: FREEImage
9. Rarity: Uncommon | Price: FREEImage

~Store Ghosts~

Please fill in the same form as the one to adopt from a batch.
4. Rarity: Sparkling | Price: 30 Black WidowsImage
Last edited by blueberry.pie~ on Wed Apr 25, 2018 3:21 pm, edited 16 times in total.
blueberry.pie~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

👻Auctions & Raffles👻

Postby blueberry.pie~ » Mon Apr 23, 2018 4:35 am

~Auctions~

These are the auctions, simply offer a certain amount for the ghost below. The highest bid at the end will get the ghost!

Form:
Bid:
Ghost's Name:

2. ENDING 4/27/2018 | Rarity: Sparkling | Starting Bid: 15 Black Widows| Bid by: user Image

~Raffles~

Raffle tickets are 5 Black Widows, there are 5 slots open per user. Get a chance to win this ghost waiting for a new home!

Form:
Ghost's Name:
Reason:
Number:
How many ghosts do you own?:
Other:

3. Rarity: Very Common Image

Numbers:
3. Dancing.cinnamon~
Last edited by blueberry.pie~ on Tue Apr 24, 2018 12:47 pm, edited 8 times in total.
blueberry.pie~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

👻Artists & Artist Applications👻

Postby blueberry.pie~ » Mon Apr 23, 2018 4:36 am

~ Home ~ Tombstones, Batches, & Store Ghosts ~ Auctions & Raffles ~ Artists & Artist Applications ~ Bank ~ Freebies, Stamps, & Affiliates

~Artists~

blueberry.pie~ | Owner
Dancing.cinnamon~ | Artist

~Artist Applications~

Form:
If you do not have an answer please say 'N/A' or state that you don't remember.
Username:
When did you first see Glad Ghosts?:
How many Glad Ghosts do you own?:
What program will you be using on the ghosts?:
Do you understand all of the rules, guidelines, and benefits?:
Any questions or concerns?:

Rules-
ImageRead and follow ALL rules/guidelines before sending an application. This means follow the rules stated in the first post as well as the Artist Rules.
Respect everyone here, please.
You have to at least make one ghost per week, I will decide where the ghost goes. (auction, raffle, batch, store ghost.)
You may add/edit wings, horns, antenna, accessories, eyes, mouth, to the ghost. Just don't edit the primary outline so it doesn't look like a ghost. (You can also resize the ghost)
Ghosts you send in will either be accepted or declined.

Guidelines-
Certain artists will be promoted to Head Artist or Artist of The Month, so stay active!
There can only be one Artist of The Month per month.
There can be several Head Artists, but only worthy members can accomplish that rank.
Artist of The Month is only earned by making the most ghosts in one month, I keep track.
Head Artist is earned by working hard, being active, helpful, and overall a kind person.
You can loose your Head Artist rank easily, just so you know.
Head Artists can basically be a moderator on Glad Ghosts.
Keep in mind if the lineart is super big, I can resize it if you can't.
PM me your color-in of the ghost in order for me to receive it.
blueberry.pie~ decides the rarity of the ghost you send in VIA PM.
Don't be afraid to as questions!

Benefits-
Every artist will get to make a custom ghost of their own, just please tell me about your ghost.
Every artist will get 100 Black Widows when they join the artist team.
You get to have fun and make ghosts for users to enjoy!
You have a lot of freedom as to what you can add onto the ghosts.
Last edited by blueberry.pie~ on Tue Apr 24, 2018 1:31 pm, edited 8 times in total.
blueberry.pie~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

👻Bank👻

Postby blueberry.pie~ » Mon Apr 23, 2018 4:46 am

Black Widows are the currency here, this is how ghosts, and you pay for stuff Image. Want some Black Widows? Fill in this form (you get an additional 15 Black Widows when you first join the bank.):
Amount:
Paying With?:
Trade:

ImageConversion Chart wrote:Wishlist Bonus = 8
1 C$ (No WL Bonus Added)= 28
3 Items = 3
Very Common = 15
Common = 36
Uncommon = 45
Rare = 80
Very Rare = 800
Any List Pet = Unlimited
OMGSR = Unlimited
ImageBank wrote:blueberry.pie~ | Unlimited
Dancing.cinnamon~ | 100
Last edited by blueberry.pie~ on Tue Apr 24, 2018 12:44 pm, edited 7 times in total.
blueberry.pie~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

👻Halloween Trick-or-Treating👻

This will be opened when October hits.
Last edited by blueberry.pie~ on Tue Apr 24, 2018 12:43 pm, edited 3 times in total.
blueberry.pie~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

👻Freebies, Stamps, & Affiliates👻

~Freebies~

Remember to link the ghosts back to this thread! If you're using a ghost as an avatar please put credit somewhere.
ImageImageImage
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?p=118293374#p118293374][img]https://i.imgur.com/iUfwp8R.png[/img][/url]
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?p=118293374#p118293374][img]https://i.imgur.com/TmWk154.png[/img][/url]
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?p=118293374#p118293374][img]https://i.imgur.com/AV2zUSw.png[/img][/url]

~Stamps~

wip

~Affiliates~

Please PM blueberry.pie~ in order to become affiliated with Glad Ghosts.

-none-
Last edited by blueberry.pie~ on Tue Apr 24, 2018 12:41 pm, edited 3 times in total.
blueberry.pie~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

👻

Postby blueberry.pie~ » Mon Apr 23, 2018 4:47 am

res
Last edited by blueberry.pie~ on Tue Apr 24, 2018 12:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
blueberry.pie~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

👻

Postby blueberry.pie~ » Mon Apr 23, 2018 5:17 am

res
Last edited by blueberry.pie~ on Tue Apr 24, 2018 12:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
blueberry.pie~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

👻Glad Ghosts👻 | OPEN FOR POSTING

Postby blueberry.pie~ » Mon Apr 23, 2018 5:18 am

NOW OPEN FOR POSTING!
Last edited by blueberry.pie~ on Tue Apr 24, 2018 12:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.
blueberry.pie~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me