Abnormal animals

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Abnormal animals

Postby Robot Invader » Fri Mar 23, 2018 4:22 pm

Hello, and welcome to Abnormal Animals! Here, you can find some very strange and alien-like animals that are looking for a forever home! Please feel free to adopt an animal, or order a custom if you like!
Last edited by Robot Invader on Thu Apr 12, 2018 6:32 pm, edited 4 times in total.
A new enemy appeared!
Robot Invader

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Abnormal animals

Please be sure to read all of the rules!

>Please be respectful to all members, staff and artists!

>If you have a problem with another user within the agency, please message a member of the AA staff or myself!

>If you draw your pet or post the adoptable anywhere please credit me for the species and the artist for the design!
Last edited by Robot Invader on Thu Apr 12, 2018 6:32 pm, edited 6 times in total.
A new enemy appeared!
Robot Invader

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

The current news will go here, as well as any events going on!
------

4/11/2018
>We're open for marking!
Last edited by Robot Invader on Thu Apr 12, 2018 6:32 pm, edited 3 times in total.
A new enemy appeared!
Robot Invader

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Robot Invader » Fri Mar 23, 2018 4:23 pm

>Please note that all animals shown are very basic; they have no markings! Animals can have any markings and are not restricted to basic colors.<

>Anagolin [Common]
The Anagolin is a medium sized mammal that is usually found in dry, arid places where it can bury itself in the ground and wait out the heat of the day. They are covered in tough skin with a layer of scales covering their backs and most of their tail. Their eye sight, despite having four eyes, is very poor, so they use their antennae to locate prey, avoid predators and communicate with each other. They are omnivorous, meaning they eat fruits, vegetables, small rodents, fish, whatever they can find! Their larger set of arms is typically used for digging, defending and interacting, while their smaller set is used for holding things they find. Anagolins enjoy hoarding items, from rocks to pieces of bone to even trash! Whatever they find interesting, they'll hoard it. Anagolins typically live in groups of five or six, sometimes more.

>Horiwhale [Uncommon]
The Horiwhale is actually a shark! It got its name from its resemblance to modern whales (as well as the horn jutting from their skull), and only recently have scientists discovered its predatory lifestyle. With most sharks, Horiwhales are opportunistic hunters and will gorge themselves until they physically can't eat anymore. However, unlike sharks, Horiwhales can remain stationary and still breathe with their gills. They use their horns to slash at prey and for self defense. Horiwhales are solitary and only get together to reproduce.

>Sabalisk [Rare]
Sabalisks are a large breed of lizard that is typically found near rivers and lakes. They have no eyes and rely on their sense of smell to navigate their surroundings, locate prey and find mates. Their sails work like a dimetrodon's sail; it can disperse heat and keep the animal cool, and they can absorb heat to keep warm. Sabalisks are actually insectivores, meaning they only eat insects. As such, in order to survive and stay fit, they must eat at least half their body weight in insects every day! But this isn't hard for them, as they have tongues like chameleons; it is very sticky and long!
Last edited by Robot Invader on Thu Apr 12, 2018 6:32 pm, edited 6 times in total.
A new enemy appeared!
Robot Invader

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

All pre-mades and litters will go here!
Last edited by Robot Invader on Thu Apr 12, 2018 6:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.
A new enemy appeared!
Robot Invader

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Ordering a custom

Custom animals may be ordered here! Please keep in mind the following rules:

>Send your form and payment to an artist and they will begin working on it.
>We are allowed to deny a custom if we feel the need to! In which case you will be refunding your money and given a reason why it was denied.
>You are allowed two minor edits and one major edit! This is to prevent you from getting multiple designs for the price of one.
>You may post your adoptable to your toyhou.se as long as you credit me for the species and the artist for the design!

Anagolins are common and cost 3 C$
Horiwhales are uncommon and cost 5 C$
Sabalisks are rare and cost 7 C$

All mutations cost 2 C$ per mutation. Mutations can be anything, from extra eyes/limbs, growths/horns, wings, whatever!

Please use the following form to order a custom!
Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Species:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Colors:[/b] (An animal can have as many or as few colors as you'd like!)
[b]Mutations?[/b]
[b]Anything else?[/b]
Last edited by Robot Invader on Thu Apr 12, 2018 6:33 pm, edited 4 times in total.
A new enemy appeared!
Robot Invader

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Robot Invader » Fri Mar 23, 2018 4:24 pm

Reserved post #1
Last edited by Robot Invader on Thu Apr 12, 2018 6:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A new enemy appeared!
Robot Invader

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Robot Invader » Fri Mar 23, 2018 4:24 pm

Reserved post #2
Last edited by Robot Invader on Thu Apr 12, 2018 6:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A new enemy appeared!
Robot Invader

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Robot Invader » Thu Apr 12, 2018 5:49 pm

We're open for marking! We'll have some premade adoptables up soon!
A new enemy appeared!
Robot Invader

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me