Shamalons

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Shamalons

Postby v i x e n » Sun Feb 25, 2018 1:37 am

THIS IS STILL A WIP, PLEASE DON'T POST YET ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Welcome!
Here are the basic knowledge of the Shamalons!

• 

What are Shamalons?

Shamalons are Shaman Lions.

They are visually similar to Centaurs, as well as what you might call anthro characters, though they are also quite different from the two. They have lion legs.

• A newborn Shamalon has a long tail. How come the adult Shamalons have short tails?

Shamalons have what is called a Spirit Guardian. Their Spirit Guardian can’t always stay in the material world, so Shamalons need to cut off/ sacrifice their tails so that their Guardian can live there. When a Spirit Guardian is resting in a Shamalon’s tail, the tail becomes a wispy smoke-like tail.

• How did Shamalons come to be?

Shamalons were not originally the way they are now, with Spirit Guardians. Shamalons wanted many things, ranging from the ability to heal certain illnesses to increasing the speed at which they did something, as well as many things in between. They made contract with the spirit guardians to fulfill their needs. In exchange for these things, the Spirit Guardian would get things like delicious food. Because the food of the material world is, well, material, Spirit Guardians gain more strength when eating it. It also tastes much better than their own food.

Shamalons cover their eyes with blindfolds while fighting to help give all their trust to their Spirit Guardian, who is there to help them.

MORE INFO ARE GOING TO BE POSTED, PLEASE WAIT ♥

Writing is helped by DragonOfEmber ^-^
Last edited by v i x e n on Mon Mar 07, 2022 5:32 pm, edited 7 times in total.
v i x e n

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

RULES

Postby v i x e n » Sun Feb 25, 2018 1:50 am

1. DO NOT MAKE YOUR OWN SHAMALON!!
    Creating your own shamalon is forbidden.
    But hey, when you already have a shamalon, you'll be able to create the design of your very own spirit guardian for the shamalon :)
2. Don't get angry if you don't win a shamalon!
    There are many ways to win a shamalon so don't be angry if you didn't win yours this time
    Try it next time ♥
3. ART THEFT IS NOT TOLERABLE.
    Don't claim shamalon as yours!
    Don't claim others' shamalons as yours!
    You can take them outside of CS but don't forget to credit me!
4. You can own as many as you like! ^^

more to come later
Last edited by v i x e n on Fri Apr 20, 2018 5:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
v i x e n

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Basic Knowledge of Spirit Guardians

Postby v i x e n » Mon Feb 26, 2018 9:29 pm

• What are Spirit Guardians!?!?

Spirit Guardians are the spirit that made contract with Shamalon. They offered their services, and magics to the Shamalons in exchange for food, and a companion. Spirit guardians originated from the otherworld. Spirit Guardians have useful abilities and have 4 main type.

• Are Spirit Guardians corporeal?

Spirit Guardians only become corporeal once they agree to be a Shamalon's personal Spirit Guardian.

• Why don’t Spirit Guardians have hind legs?

Spirit Guardians are essentially ghosts. They float above the ground, though if they are of the land variety, they can’t fly, only float a few inches above the ground.

• What is Tail Ring?

Tail ring is used to control the spirit. They can't touch the ring, if they touch it, they'll be electrocuted by the tail ring

v i x e n

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Advanced Knowledge of the Guardians

Postby v i x e n » Fri Apr 20, 2018 5:16 am

GUARDIAN TYPES

• Ground Type
  • Wind Type
  • Aquatic Type

GUARDIAN LEVELS

• Child
    Young Spirit Guardians are very curious, often spending a lot of time wandering and exploring.
    Their bodies are always round-looking.
  • Mature
    Mature guardians are similar to your normal animals. The only difference are they have no hindlegs, and are floating. The wind types always float higher than the others.
  • Ascension
    Guardians that have gone through the ascension are capable of fusing with their Shamans for a limited time, further increasing the Shamalon's power and abilities! When fused, the Shamalon will have traits that their guardians have. For example, a fish guardian will make the Shamalons have fins, while bird guardian will make the Shamalons have wings/ feathers. Also the Shamalons' tails will turn into the guardians' tails, but still in the form of wisp.

GUARDIAN ELEMENTS
v i x e n

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me