DEMONSLAYER DRAGONS - DO NOT POST

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

DEMONSLAYER DRAGONS - DO NOT POST

Postby ectophasm » Fri Feb 23, 2018 1:54 pm

D E M O N S L A Y E R u D R A G O N S
Closed for Posting
-------------------------------------------
RULES
Can you believe that Fufu almost forgot about these?!

1. Follow all CS rules.
2. Don't be rude.
3. Do NOT use the lineart unless you are entitled to.
4. Do not use other people's Demonslayers unless that Demonslayer was given to you and Fufu/some future staff member knows about it.
5. Have fun and don't die!
About wrote:Demonslayer Dragons, also known as Demonslayers, were originally tamed and domesticated on the large island of Yiu to combat against the growing problem of an invasion of demons that attacked towns and villages. While Yiu is still infested by demons, the people of the island believe the population is controlled enough to open up the island to visitors.

Physical Information wrote:Adult Demonslayers are raptor-like, winged dragons that are usually as tall as a fully-grown medium-sized dog and weigh as much as an adult housecat. Their tails usually wave around aimlessly, but when happy, the tail wags like a dog's would. While most Demonslayers have small wings, these wings are usually too small for them to fly with.
Demonslayer hatchlings, however, don't look like adult Demonslayers at all! They're the size of cucumbers and look like baby serpents. They depend a lot on their parents in their first few weeks, which look after them well. On week 1, they open their eyes, and on week 3, their arms and wings grow in. On week 4, they'll have to get used to having legs, and finally, on week 5, their longer tail will finally grow in.
Demonslayers often provide the warmth and food that their hatchlings need, so if you're adopting an abandoned egg or have somehow found a hatchling in the wild, be prepared to supply it with those necessities.

Diet wrote:It's common knowledge that a Demonslayer's favorite food is the spicy sensation of fresh demon meat. However, they will eat just about any type of meat, and even fruits and berries on occasion.

Will probably add more stuff here as it becomes necessary.
Last edited by ectophasm on Sat Mar 03, 2018 10:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
ectophasm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

THE WILDS

Postby ectophasm » Fri Feb 23, 2018 2:12 pm

THE WILDS
Wahoo, cliche exploring-stuff post that's almost an essential part in every adopt.

The wilds of Yiu host many things, including cool stuff, trees, lots of demons, and, of course, Demonslayer Dragons.
Soo, yeah. I'll add more stuff here later. LIKE THE FIRST POST!
CLOSED UNTIL THE ADOPT OFFICIALLY OPENS
Code: Select all
I want to explore!
Username:
Are you bringing a Demonslayer with you?:
If so, which one?:
hwoouh
ectophasm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

THE CLINIC

Postby ectophasm » Sat Mar 03, 2018 10:29 am

i made this beforehand but got too lazy/tired to put it here until now
THE CLINIC
You enter a large white building with a red + painted onto it and a sign right above the door that reads "DVC: Demonslayer Veterinary Clinic" on it. This place seems like it may be rather important later on...
If you see a grey Demonslayer with blue eyes and wing insides, then that space is EMPTY.
Medical Rooms
You take the elevator to the second floor.
There are several rooms in here, all blocked off by curtains. A person in a white coat confronts you.

"Hello there! These are the Medical Rooms! If your Demonslayer Dragon hasn't been having the best of days, you can take it here and we'll do our best to change that.

Medical Rooms wrote:
Name:
Recovering From:
Time of Discharge:
Name:
Recovering From:
Time of Discharge:
Name:
Recovering From:
Time of Discharge:
Name:
Recovering From:
Time of Discharge:
Name:
Recovering From:
Time of Discharge:
Name:
Recovering From:
Time of Discharge:

The Nursery
You take the elevator again, this time to the third floor. There are several chambers with a pair of demonslayers and a nest in each one. While some chambers are devoid of demonslayers, most of them are filled up. A worker attempts to dash from one side of the room to the other, but ends up bumping into you instead!
"AAH! I'm sorry! You're not gonna fine me, are you?! Anyway... This is the nursery room! Two Demonslayers go into one of these chambers and they... uhh... Oh, right, they make eggs. And then those eggs can hatch into new Demonslayers! There's also some stuff with inheritance and stuff, but you probably already know about that. I'll, uh, be on my way now. Seeya!"
Available Nests:

Nest 1: OPEN wrote:
Imagex Image
egg | egg | egg

Nest 2: OPEN wrote:
Imagex Image
egg | egg | egg

Nest 3: OPEN wrote:
Imagex Image
egg | egg | egg

Unclaimed Eggs
You take the elevator up to the 4th floor. This room is filled with incubators that have eggs inside. There is a sign next to a stack of sticky notes. The sign reads,
UNCLAIMED EGGS
PLEASE ADOPT US!
Write your name on a Sticky-Note and gently place it on the egg you want.
[egg]1 | [egg] 2 | [egg] 3
hwoouh
ectophasm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

EVENTS

Postby ectophasm » Sat Mar 03, 2018 10:31 am

EVENTS
There's nothing here yet. Cool.
Now we've just gotta wait for whatever's supposed to be here...
hwoouh
ectophasm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

res

Postby ectophasm » Sat Mar 03, 2018 10:34 am

It's an endless dark void that you'll never escape from! Oh noooo!
...Just kidding. It's just a reserved spot. Fufu might use this for something later.
hwoouh
ectophasm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me