✨🦄 Puffi Corns ✨🦄

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

✨🦄 Puffi Corns ✨🦄

Postby GreenAppleTea » Sun Feb 11, 2018 6:49 am

Banner art Credit to s ø r r ø h. h

don't come until they stop making egg puns

These are Puffi Corns! I may refer to them as unicorns, but that's because I find the name stupid and hard to take seriously. Look I couldn't figure out another name.

Rules

1. steal them from a user who rightfully earned them and i will both ban you from this topic, and break your legs.

2. you can use these on other sites as long as you link back to this topic

3. respect everybody on this topic

4. be a good person
Last edited by GreenAppleTea on Mon Feb 26, 2018 12:30 pm, edited 20 times in total.
GreenAppleTea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✨🦄 Puffi Corns ✨🦄

Postby GreenAppleTea » Sun Feb 11, 2018 6:53 am

Staff:
cloudhead123 -sassy friend-acessory artist and moderator
sweetseal -sassy to the max friend-moderator
PICKLEBOB -the really pure friend-person who doesn't have a confirmed role yet.
me -bad puns-creator
SilentMelody -precious and pure-Archivist
s ø r r ø h h -angry egg person-nursery artist
frenchee;x-precious pure mod
Lexxa_Astral

Mod Apps are up! Check the above post for more information!
Last edited by GreenAppleTea on Sat Mar 03, 2018 7:40 am, edited 18 times in total.
GreenAppleTea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✨🦄 Puffi Corns ✨🦄

Postby GreenAppleTea » Sun Feb 11, 2018 7:08 am

THERE IS SO MANY TRAITS THAT IF I WERE TO POST IMAGES OF THEM ON HERE I WOULD GET A BOARD WARNING FOR LAGGING DOWN THE SERVER
Last edited by GreenAppleTea on Tue Feb 20, 2018 2:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.
GreenAppleTea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✨🦄 Puffi Corns ✨🦄

Postby GreenAppleTea » Sun Feb 11, 2018 7:23 am

"Unicorns don't just breed, they basically split themselves into copies, and merge their copies with other unicorns' copies. After splitting and merging, they need to regain some strength, making them unable to merge for a week or so.
Upon merging, they could have multiple foals. Or just one, depending on how many copies they can extract with their current strength. The foals take a certain amount of time to grow. (depends on my schedule.) Occasionally, there may be a quirk in their DNA however. Let's say Pink Unicorn, and Grey Unicorn split and merge. They have four foals, three of which have characteristics of their parents, and a few of their own as well. But one, one kind of screwed up merging. Badly. It may be completely fine, with a brand new characteristic, like wings, which you can only obtain through breeding and a new color of hair. Or it could be severely screwed up with a missing leg, wonky magic, or with a long body, or, maybe even a second kind of magic."Foal number four can split and merge in the future, but the foal of foal number four cannot. Something to do with the wonky mutations destroying the splitting and merging abilities, therefore, the foal of a mutated unicorn can never merge. The same logic applies to custom created unicorns. They can split, but their foals cannot.

Also, merging may fail. Merging may fail due to merging partners being unimpressed.
Merging partners are impressed by traits and magical powers.If merging fails, then you can try again for free. And again, and again until it succeeds. If it fails, then you can try again in a few hours. Customs will always have a guarantee of merging successfully.

"Puffi Corns can merge with any gender. Because they basically create copies of themselves. Also they don't just use boy-girl genders. Also it's love shut up this is great."

Rules

1. We need a PM from you after the form, and if applicable, the person that owns the Puffi Corn you are merging with.

2. One user may only merge one Puffi Corn every two weeks.

Code: Select all
[b]I want to merge my Puffi Corn![/b]

Parent One Picture:
Parent One Name:

Parent Two Picture:
Parent Two Name:

Are you using an items?:
Are you merging with another user's Puffi Corn? If so, what is their username?:

Slot one: closed
Slot three: open
Slot two: closed
Last edited by GreenAppleTea on Fri Mar 02, 2018 6:42 am, edited 8 times in total.
GreenAppleTea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✨🦄 Puffi Corns ✨🦄

Postby GreenAppleTea » Sun Feb 11, 2018 7:23 am

First Adoptions

First come first serve. If it says that, it's up for free. We also have raffles.

🎶🎵You get what you get and you don't get upset.🎵🎶

FCFS

[b]I want this Puffi Corn![/b]
Puffi Corn Number:
Username:
Why you want it:

RAFFLES

I want to enter the raffle!
Puffi Corn Number:
Username:
Why you want it:
Last edited by GreenAppleTea on Fri Mar 02, 2018 6:52 am, edited 4 times in total.
GreenAppleTea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✨🦄 Puffi Corns ✨🦄

Postby GreenAppleTea » Sun Feb 11, 2018 7:24 am

Over here, we use ice creams. 🍦🍦🍦🍦 Get it? Unicones? I'm sorry.

This is our exchange rate.
There will be a separate topic for the bank.

This is pretty loose because I don't care anymore.

OMGSC- 40 because i love them very much. Unless i have it. Then it it is 10.
Common- 5 creams!
Uncommon- 20 creams!
Rare- 200 creams!
Very Rare- 600 creams!
OMGSR- 3000 Ice creams!

2017-2018- 5 creams
2015-2016- 7 creams
2012-2014- 10 creams
2011- 20 creams
2010- 30 creams
2009: 40 creams
there is also year bonuses but i'm lazy
Last edited by GreenAppleTea on Tue Feb 20, 2018 6:26 am, edited 4 times in total.
GreenAppleTea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✨🦄 Puffi Corns ✨🦄

Postby GreenAppleTea » Sun Feb 11, 2018 7:24 am

Trapping and Catching

“Hunting unicorns is a big no-no.They are very sweet creatures who should not get injured, especially in hunts. All sorts of incidents could happen. So instead, you set up traps, where you are in close range. You either setup humane animal traps, pink animal traps to be exact, or you set up bouncy castles. Pink, mini, adorable bouncy castles. They will be lured in, cautiously stepping in, and once they start bouncing, you will immediately capture them. The animal traps have a chance of catching a trait, (don’t ask how you capture a trait.) an item, a unicorn, or nothing. They are sneaky little beans of adorable. Such sweet biscuits. However, the bouncy castles will make them lower their guard quickly, making them easy to catch. It is also likely that you will get a strong powerful unicorn, and if you are extra lucky, you might get two unicorns! Even three! You might even get an item with them!”

Basically, my point is, bouncy castles are awesome and you can’t go wrong with them. But since they work so well, they are crazy expensive and hard to find. The basic animal traps are free, but may rise in cost if demand goes up. You may only trap once a day. I check.

I may make another topic for this, because I have seen this before.
Lesson: do not stab unicorns

Last edited by GreenAppleTea on Fri Feb 23, 2018 7:49 am, edited 7 times in total.
GreenAppleTea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✨🦄 Puffi Corns ✨🦄

Postby GreenAppleTea » Sun Feb 11, 2018 7:25 am

res for habitat and magic
Last edited by GreenAppleTea on Mon Feb 12, 2018 3:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GreenAppleTea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✨🦄 Puffi Corns ✨🦄

Postby GreenAppleTea » Sun Feb 11, 2018 7:27 am

Sub-Species of Puffi Corns.

They are still Puffi Corns, just a little different. These sub-species include, zombies, vampires, witches (yes I know, it is not a sub species.), and cursed/banished unicorns.
Last edited by GreenAppleTea on Mon Feb 19, 2018 5:50 am, edited 3 times in total.
GreenAppleTea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✨🦄 Puffi Corns ✨🦄

Postby GreenAppleTea » Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:16 am

Events or News!

For some more information, a few of these events will be roleplay mixed with games and many of them will have legendary prizes!

Midnight Murder Masquerade-roleplay

Scavenger Hunt

Will be updated
Last edited by GreenAppleTea on Fri Feb 23, 2018 9:06 am, edited 3 times in total.
GreenAppleTea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me