Kalon MYO & Item Giveaway🌹CLOSED

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Re: Kalon MYO & Item Giveaway🌹Open

Postby hotel breakfast » Wed Jan 10, 2018 4:08 pm

ImageSE 1
Username: Dual
Raffle Number: 22

ImageSE 2

ImageSE 3

ImageSE 4

ImageWE
Raffle Number: 18

ImageSM 2
Gif: fire
Last edited by hotel breakfast on Fri Jan 12, 2018 7:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
..┆..
..┆..
..┆..
..┆..
kass .. & .. riff
β˜€ β˜… ☾ showcase ☽ β˜… β˜€

ImageImageImage
..┆..
..┆..
..┆..
..┆..
you spirit double, you specter with my face !
why.. do.. you.. mock.. my... love - pain... so
that..tortured..me..here,.here..in..this..place
so ... many ... nights, .... so ... long ... ago ?
hotel breakfast

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dragonstars » Wed Jan 10, 2018 4:29 pm

ImageSE 1
Username: Dragonstars
Raffle Number:23

ImageSE 2
Username: dragonstars

ImageSE 3
Username: Dragonstars

ImageSE 4
Username:Dragonstars
Please click these! Thank you! ^w ^

dragonstars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MotherMother » Thu Jan 11, 2018 8:37 am

ImageSE 1
Username: MotherMother
Raffle Number: 24

ImageSE 2

ImageSE 3

ImageSE 4

ImageWE
Raffle Number: 19

ImageSM 1
Story:
I'm sitting here with my best friend, Finnegan.

What makes a best friend? I think it's someone who is always there for you when you really need them. Someone who doesn't judge you, criticize you, or hurt you. Someone that you miss when they are gone.
Finnegan fits that description.
I know people might judge me for it. People aren't ready to accept that someone other than another person can mean so much to you. I've been called anti social, a hermit, and a weirdo just for having a fish for a best friend.
I don't hate people. I love them actually! My heart has a lot more room for love than people think!

As I sit here with my finger dipped in his fishbowl, I think back to when we first met.

I was at the carnival, wading through a sea of stands and games, I saw something that made me stop and gasp. There was a booth where, if you could land a ring over the neck of a bottle, you could take home a goldfish.
I didn't know that this was still a thing. I thought society had agreed that keeping fish in a tiny bowl in a loud carnival was undoubtably cruel.
I approached the stand, and a young kal looked over his shoulder and spotted me.
"Wanna try? Only $5 for 10 rings." He chewed on a toothpick as he spoke.
I thought carefully. If I did, wouldn't I be supporting this practice? I almost turned away when I spotted the tiniest fish floating miserably near the bottom of its minuscule bowl.
I handed him $5, and told him it was wrong to keep fish in such terrible conditions. His demeanour changed immediately and he glared at me. "Yeah, yeah. Go preach to the president. They're just fish."
I hadn't felt so angered and disgusted in my whole life. I sealed my lips and wouldn't reply.

My first toss missed horribly. One by one, I threw the rings at the arrangement of bottles. Not a single one landed around the neck.

The operator smirked. I handed him another $5.

Eventually, after repeated attempts, I opened my wallet and saw the lone bill. I took a deep breath and focused while I shot my final 10 rings.

CLINK!

At last! I jumped for joy and ginned at the operator. He let me choose a fish.
Most were dull with sadness from the fair, but one in particular looked in extra need of help. It was that little runt of a fish I'd spotted before.

When I took Finnegan home, I never expected that the small rusty scrap would grow into a beautiful golden-orange fish and a constant companion for many years today.

He's who made me fall in love with fish.

To the dismay of that man and his business, I did write a letter that was picked up by my local newspaper. After extensive public speeches and intense convincing, fish at carnivals is now banned.
Word-count: 500
Last edited by MotherMother on Sat Jan 20, 2018 8:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

------

a
r
t

b
y

K
u
r
a
i.
Image Image
MotherMother

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kalon MYO & Item Giveaway🌹Update

Postby jianwai » Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:25 am

Hey there!
I've decided to end this on the 20th instead, as I don't believe there is too much interest in these little items and standard myos, and would also love to give that first time owner their myo as soon as possible!
Sorry for the inconvenience and not too good items for a giveaway!
β–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒ
β“’
We just straight chillin
β–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒ
π•±π–—π–Žπ–Šπ–“π–‰ β€’
jianwai

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby S-S-Sweets » Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:32 am

ImageSE 1
Username: S-S-Sweets
Raffle Number: 25

ImageSE 2

ImageSE 3

ImageSE 4

ImageWE
Raffle Number: 20

ImageSM 1
Story:
Swimming with open water in all directions. An expanding universe before my fingertips. A sky of exploding stars. A spectrum of colours, blurred. An absence of gravity. I was falling, yet breathing. Have I drowned?

Drowned, I must have. It could be nothing else. The water must have entered my lungs. A lack of movement from my limbs. Lifelessly diving. Further into the abyss. An unknown. My eyes were still open, breathing. How could that be? There was no noise. There was no pulse. No feeling, no taste.

But where was I? I found myself asking, my unconscious body sinking deeper into the void. I could only squint. Salt water blurred my vision, yet it did not sting. How could is be? It’s impossible. I couldn’t have drowned. I was at the beach a moment ago, I swore. Did I get caught in a drift? Run out of air while scuba-diving? I’m not sure, and I may never find the answer to those questions.

I’ve reached the bottom now. The floor of the ocean. It’s dark. I can feel pressure weighing on my body, like a gravitational pull. I closed my eyes for a moment. I took a breath, if that is what you could even call it, before opening my eyes once more.

I was greeted with a strange light. It was blurred, but I could tell something was there. An angler fish, I thought. Creatures which dwell on the ocean floor. A Squid? Or some type of worm, perhaps. Something with a bioluminescent glow approached my body. I tried to move, pull away, flinch – anything. Anxiousness wracked by body, unsure of who or what was approaching. The light became brighter as the being approached. Flashing, expanding, piercing.

My eyelids fluttered shut. I took a breath.

A portal to another world.

Word-count: 302/500
Last edited by S-S-Sweets on Thu Jan 18, 2018 1:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
β”Œβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
c
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚

β””β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”˜
β”Œβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”

β”‚
β”‚
c
β”‚
β”‚

β””β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”˜
S-S-Sweets

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby solasta » Thu Jan 11, 2018 5:10 pm

ImageSM 2
Username: solasta
Gif: here
solasta

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Marsh » Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:55 am

ImageSE 1
Username: Marsh
Raffle Number: 26

ImageSE 2

ImageSE 4
x
art by lavender towns

thxxxxcoding shopxxxxda
──────────
nice people alert
senti nilla snow teri lethal
──────────
kalsxxmarsh#7080xxkhims
────────────────
hey everyone! i'm slowly attempting to
come back after a long hiatus !! i love talking to
people so always feel free to chat - i'm quite forgetful
so if i've forgotten something please let me know!
as always I'm fastest to reach on discord

────────────────
Marsh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RiN_X04 » Mon Jan 15, 2018 7:28 pm

ImageSM 1
Username: mimisaki_
Story: i don't yet have a kalon, so i'll write this in the perspective of a kalon named sugar.
crossing the river, jumping from rock to rock, something flashes by in the corner of my eye. whipping my head around, i look around for what and where it is. suddenly, i spot it. it's a fish, swimming around freely in the beautiful blue water. a large silver fish. i watch it for a while, swimming around. it doesn't seem scared, and it doesn't seem to be swimming away either. after a while, it starts swimming away, only to return. it repeats that a few times it wants me to follow it? i cautiously slip into the water, following the silver. paddling in the water is tiring, but i persist, wanting to see where to fish was bringing me. after swimming for quite a while, i'm starting to lose hope. is the fish even bringing me anywhere? was this all a stupid idea? until we reached it. a cave. we start to approach it. there isn't water in the cave, so i leave to fish behind to explore the cave. hmm? what's the shining this over there-- "sugar! wake up!" hm? what? i opened my eyes. all a dream... until i spotted the new fish tank on the table with a small silver fish in it.
Word-count: 205
Pet's name: Eggs
RiN_X04

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pacsaj » Mon Jan 15, 2018 8:34 pm

ImageSM 2
Username: animal345
Gif:
I will edit this later. I am on my phone.
Attachments
75C254F1-2167-4DCE-A23A-32794943371D.gif
75C254F1-2167-4DCE-A23A-32794943371D.gif (430.88 KiB) Viewed 38 times
β€’Icon made by Doosio on DA

Pacsaj

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kalon MYO & Item Giveaway🌹ENDING SOON

Postby jianwai » Tue Jan 16, 2018 12:55 pm

hanzo. wrote:
Hey there!
I've decided to end this on the 20th instead, as I don't believe there is too much interest in these little items and standard myos, and would also love to give that first time owner their myo as soon as possible!
Sorry for the inconvenience and not too good items for a giveaway!
β“’
We just straight chillin
π•±π–—π–Žπ–Šπ–“π–‰ β€’
jianwai

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me