Chlorosa 🌿 | GRAND OPENING SET code drop!

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Chlorosa 🌿 | GRAND OPENING SET code drop!

Postby crumblecake » Tue Dec 12, 2017 12:21 pm

check The Inbetween to enter the litter raffle!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

a hazy, still calm encompasses you as you step into The Inbetween. worlds surrounded by mystical canine-like nature deities float around slowly and serenely; it was like watching a music box's ballerina spin quietly. as they look into your eyes, you can feel them welcoming you to take a step further into The Inbetween.

Off-Thread Links wrote:archives | fanclub | the vault: inventory
Last edited by crumblecake on Sat Dec 16, 2017 7:28 am, edited 14 times in total.
crumblecake

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

lore 🌿

Postby crumblecake » Tue Dec 12, 2017 12:21 pm

if there was no human alive to record the beginning of time, how do we know it exists? well, the soil we stand on is proof that something started somewhere; The Inbetween, however, was a whole other matter. it's not a place where your feet can take you; it's only a feeling you can observe, so strikingly powerful it manifests in your mind and gives you an entrance. lets start from the beginning.

there had been nothing- that much is true; nothing except for a striking set of teal blue eyes slicing their way through the darkness, paws working steadily to shape and build their world. like clay, each individual rock was molded; like paint, each color was painstakingly brushed onto a blank, willing canvas. the colors were alive; racing along the clay world that had turned into real dirt and real physicality under the watchful eye of the first Chlorosa. as stars wavered, she stood steadfast, awaiting the first sign of life.

the shy red mushroom top bloomed out of the group slowly at first; then, it began to shoot up, surrounded by other vivid life forms, big and small. thus, the first life was created.

Chlorosa are canine-like nature deities. they are mythical creatures who create worlds and utilize The Inbetween to take care of and observe their worlds through mini terrarium globes that they would sacrifice their entire beings to protect. they can take any form and any size, but prefer a small canine over all other forms.

Chlorosa live in The Inbetween. The Inbetween is a state of being, not an actual place. inside The Inbetween is every single world that has ever been created, sealed into its own corner of the universe inside a glass terrarium. because it isn't physical, there are no physical restraints inside The Inbetween. there is no such thing as death, and no such thing as time; it is perpetually starlight in The Inbetween.
Last edited by crumblecake on Tue Dec 12, 2017 12:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
crumblecake

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

the inbetween 🌿

Postby crumblecake » Tue Dec 12, 2017 12:22 pm

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
welcome to The Inbetween. with a piece of bedrock or other element, you can try to lure a Chlorosa and befriend them. while they cannot be tricked or captured, they will gladly become your friend- if you offer them materials to make worlds out of.
to make this easy, materials are already provided; all you have to do is mark one of them as yours and wait for the Chlorosa, who will make something beautiful out of the materials you offer!

code name: grand opening

raffle.

•••••••••
[img]xxx[/img]
#00x
raffle entries wrote:
[img]xxx[/img]
#00x
raffle entries wrote:
[img]xx[/img]
#00x
raffle entries wrote:

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Materials Claim Form
Code: Select all
[center][b]Litter Adoption Form[/b]
Username:
code name:
Chlorosa ID:
Why you chose this one:
Optional>other:[/center]
Last edited by crumblecake on Sat Dec 16, 2017 7:27 am, edited 9 times in total.
crumblecake

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

mutations 🌿

Postby crumblecake » Tue Dec 12, 2017 12:22 pm

nothing here. please come back later!

Last edited by crumblecake on Tue Dec 12, 2017 12:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
crumblecake

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

exploration 🌿

Postby crumblecake » Tue Dec 12, 2017 12:23 pm

Chlorosa often use The Inbetween to travel and explore other worlds; as inquisitive as they are, it's no surprise! Since you have found your way into The Inbetween, you can go exploring without a Chlorosa; but having one with you will increase your chances of finding valuable items.

Altum
a world with towering hills and flowering plains. don't be fooled by it's simple exterior; interesting things can be found.

possible findings: n/a

Caeruleum
a world with tranquil, fresh waterfalls. underneath the water's surface is a whole new
world to explore.

x

Avum
a world that is almost entirely air; there are floating land masses here and there, but mostly... its a lot of air. imagine how many feathers you might find!

Calidi
a world thats really hot. watch your step; the liquid fire can melt anything. well, at least
the stuff that can be found is cool.

x

Last edited by crumblecake on Tue Dec 12, 2017 12:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
crumblecake

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

the market stall 🌿

Postby crumblecake » Tue Dec 12, 2017 12:23 pm

welcome to the market stall. here you can buy items to enhance your experience in The Inbetween. the currency we use is:

broken glass

which can be obtained from purchasing them, exploration, or other events.

The Market Stall
there is nothing for purchase right now.

Speciality
here, you can find rarer and more unique Chlorosa. They can either be bought with C$ or broken glass, or won in a raffle.
Last edited by crumblecake on Tue Dec 12, 2017 12:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.
crumblecake

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

clayroom 🌿

Postby crumblecake » Tue Dec 12, 2017 12:24 pm

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
meet Hallé, master of all things clay and sculpture, even creating a clay world she uses to bring her creations to life. she's almost completely blind, but her paws know what to do. she can make you a Chlorosa- for a fee, of course.

in order to request a Chlorosa from Hallé, you must fill out a form. here's her catalog of services:

base price: 300 Image

common mutations: +50 Image
uncommon mutations: +150 Image
rare mutations: +400 Image
legendary mutations: +800 Image

Order Form
[b]Contact the Clayroom[/b]
mutations being purchased:
design description with colors:
description of the world inside the glass:
hex codes if applicable:
any other notes:
total cost in broken glass:

clayroom 1 wrote:this clayroom is open.

clayroom 2 wrote:this clayroom is open.

clayroom 3 wrote:this clayroom is open.

Last edited by crumblecake on Tue Dec 12, 2017 12:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.
crumblecake

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

breeding 🌿

infant Chlorosa are very, very rare; they usually are not seen until they are fully grown adults. however, if a chlorosa is helping bear a litter, they will invite you to help take care of them once they are born. this is an honor; these nature deities are very protective over their children.

two of your chlorosa can breed, or you can breed with someone else's chlorosa.

den 1 wrote:den is open.

den 2 wrote:den is open.

den 3 wrote:den is open.

crumblecake

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

the vault 🌿

xxxxxxxxxxRaritiesxxxxxxxxxx
omgsc/vc - 1Image
common- 2Image
uncommon- 50Image
rare- 250Image
very rare- 500Image
omgsr- unlimited
xxxxxxxxxxYear Bonusesxxxxxxxxxx
2014-2015: +2Image
2012-2013: +5Image
2011: +7Image
2010: +10Image
2009: +20Image
2008: +100Image
Bonuses
1 C$- 20Image
store pet- +450Image
wishlist pet- +5Image
main list pet- +5000Image
made a stamp- +100Image
terrarium hamster- +2Image each

send a trade with your offer. make sure to add a note saying its for Chlorosa. I will calculate your earnings.

Rules
feel free to send ANY amount of pets!
hoards + lots of one pet is accepted!
please be patient- I calculate everything myself, and may make mistakes.
the stamp bonus only applies to the first stamp you submit.

i'm currently hoarding Terrarium Hamsters so each one you add, you get a bonus. that means I'm collecting, and giving bonuses for, this pet and it's variations:

your broken glass balance can be found in The Vault.
crumblecake

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

events 🌿

Postby crumblecake » Tue Dec 12, 2017 12:25 pm

[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=3666614][img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/6293/f/2017/344/e/4/webp_net_gifmaker__16__by_barkingplant-dbwbasg.gif[/img][/url]
Last edited by crumblecake on Tue Dec 12, 2017 1:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.
crumblecake

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me