Cookie Cats!(no postin yet)

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Cookie Cats!(no postin yet)

Postby nagisa » Tue Dec 07, 2010 4:00 pm

Welcome to Cookie Cats! Here you can adopt your own cute little cat or dog which is sometimes for pets and sometimes free.
Once you have your cat or dog you can buy It items which are availible in the store using cookies.
Cookies can be purchased or won in competitions so keep your eyes peeled. you can also breed your cat or dog with other users cats or dogs, or rescue a cat or dog from the pound! You can check the Archive to see what dogs or cats have been adopted, breeding pairs and your cat or dog account.

News writes
Open for posting soon!

_____
Cookie Offers!
Store Pets!
400 Per store pet
Both pets (one of each) in one trade and I'll give you 600
OR give me 2 of each pet, and I'll give you 1,500
----
Advent calender search!
Looking for Items:
collar bell(black one) -100 cookies-
100 per item I don't have also!
If you see one you like the look of, you can just fill out the form and claim the cat or dog. It's usually first-come, first-serve basis. However you can only claim one cat or dog every 24 hours so it gives other users a chance to adopt.
-
adoptions every day or longer
-
Code: Select all
[b]Cookie pets Adopt form[/b]
I would like a cookie (cat or dog:
Name:
There are certain requirements when adopting the pups/kits. You can only adopt one per litter, and only users with One or less cats or dogs may reserve a pup/kit. When a user reserves a pup/kit, they won't know what their pup/kit will look like, so its sort of like a 'lucky dip' in getting an outcome you like
-------------Current Couple------------
None yet
----

-------------Custom Breeding------------
nagisa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me