Húlísfera Adopts Version 2! (Mod/Helper Wanted)

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Húlísfera Adopts Version 2! (Mod/Helper Wanted)

Postby WingsOfAmber » Sun Oct 15, 2017 5:54 am

Archivist: APH China
Secondary Archivist: Éire
Owner: ViolaManic
Co-Owner: APH China
Artists
-ViolaManic (Lines)
-MonochromeMetro
-APH China
- Éire

Welcome!
In the mountains of South America, a species of mystical beasts reside peacefully. Explorers discovered these fox-like creatures one day, and found them to be friendly. You may find these rare and elusive creatures as well while exploring, and you just might hear the tell-tale sound of their cooing and yipping throughout the mountainside. They are playful and enjoy human affection if taken care of well. As you observe these majestic creatures you might wonder, why are they holding orbs? These orbs are what they come from, eggs, if you will. They keep these orbs with them their entire life, as they are also a part their life source.

We have determined different rarities of the creatures based on their physical features, and are listed as follows:

Rarities wrote:Common: Plain orb, simple designs on pelt
Uncommon: Multicolored orb with patterns, simple to intricate designs on pelt
Rare: Wings*, horns, very detailed orb, exquisitely patterned and colored pelt
Cryptid: Wings*, extra held item, horns, very detailed orb, exquisitely patterned and colored pelt

*Despite having wings, these higher classes are still unable to fly.

Rules wrote:
-Do not claim art or designs as your own
-You may take off of CS
-You may trade or gift your pets/items/gemstones with other members of the community for pets/items/gemstones. Please PM APH China to let them know and confirm the transaction
-Please be polite and patient, there are only three of us running this

FAQ wrote:”Can you explore without a pet?”
-No, we usually have Free Adoptions up, and soon there will be a “Pound” type location.

“How can I tell if my pet is male or female?”

-Females have a stripe on the inside of their leg and face to the left. Males lack this stripe and face to the right.

"How do I participate in a raffle?/ What is a raffle?"

-We have two types of raffles, free raffles and paid raffles. Free raffles give you one free ticket to enter, and everyone has an equal chance of winning. Paid raffles will also give you one free ticket, but you can buy more tickets to increase your chances of winning.
Last edited by WingsOfAmber on Fri Nov 10, 2017 1:21 am, edited 3 times in total.
WingsOfAmber

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Húlísfera Store and Breeding Info

Postby WingsOfAmber » Sun Oct 15, 2017 5:55 am

Currency Exchange wrote:
While in the mountains we have found small gems, colored like the night sky. They are fairly common around the area, so we decided to use them as currency.
Exchange Rate:
Current CS Event tokens: 40 Gemstones each
Unknown Rarity: 20 Gemstones
C$-10 Gemstones per dollar
OMGSC-Very Common (Any Date): 1 Gemstone
'12-'17 Common: 5 Gemstones
'09-'11 Common: 10 Gemstones
'12-'17 Uncommon: 15 Gemstones
'09-'11 Uncommon: 30 Gemstones
'12-'17 Rare: 50 Gemstones
'09-'11 Rare: 100 Gemstones
Very Rares: 200-500 Gemstones (Depending on date)
OMGSR: 10,000 Gemstones (maybe more)

Wishlist pets will not increase the amount of Gemstones you receive!

Please send your exchange to APH China as a suggestion, and they will tell you the total amount of Gemstones you will receive for the trade. If you agree to the amount, then send it back as ready to accept.

Shop wrote:
Breeding Pass wrote:
Allows you to breed two Húlísferas to get one offspring. You may own both or request to breed with another user's. (Must have their permission)
-100 Gemstones

Fertility Spell wrote:
Gives one extra kit for breeding for a total of two kits. You may not use more than one per breeding.
-150 Gemstones

Collar wrote:
Adds a customized collar to your pet. You may choose tag shape(circle, heart, diamond, etc.), and color.
-20 Gemstones

Fancy Collar wrote:
A collar like above, but with extras on it! (Jewels, sparkles, etc.)
-60 Gemstones

Raffle Ticket wrote:
Allows you to participate in a raffle for either items, a pet, or on special occasions, even more Gemstones!
-10 gemstones

Rarity Upgrade wrote:
Allows you to upgrade the rarity of your pet. Common to Uncommon and Uncommon to Rare only. This will add a mutation of your choice (within the parameters the of rarity).
-500 Gemstones

Den Upgrade wrote:
Allows you to have two more spaces in your den for more pets.
-80 Gemstones

Custom Ticket wrote:
Allows you to submit a ticket to request a custom! We do not share out our lines. You may send us a color pallet and/or a reference picture. You may choose any rarity except for Cryptid.
-3000 Gemstones

Breeding wrote:
Breeding Passes can be purchased in the store for 100 Gemstones. Húlísferas are male or female, but they use magic to breed, so any two can be bred together. Orbs and kits cannot breed, siblings cannot breed, and parents cannot breed with their children. There is a thirty day breeding cool-down. If you do not have enough den spaces, you may give up the orb for adoption.

Growth wrote: Orbs take 3 days to hatch, and kits will take 10 days to become adults. Please do not be afraid to post asking for/about your growth! (Please be patient as we only have four artists, growths should take no more than a week.)
Last edited by WingsOfAmber on Sun Oct 15, 2017 6:09 am, edited 2 times in total.
WingsOfAmber

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Húlísfera Exploring and Events

Postby WingsOfAmber » Sun Oct 15, 2017 5:56 am

Discovery! wrote:As you raise your own Húlísfera you can venture into new areas in the mountains, such as the Deep Forest, the Cliffs, and the Sea. As you hike though these biomes you may come across new creatures that can be battled and tamed.
You may take your Húlísferas out to explore twice a day. You may choose where you wish to explore and we will use a random number generator to choose what you get. You may find a gemstone, an item, an unhatched orb, or maybe even a little friend for you pet! Sometimes you will not find anything, or you'll find food that might increase your chances of finding something better the next day!
ImageImageImage

Enter this code to explore!
Code: Select all
[center][i][b]I want to Explore![/i]
Number of turns: (2 per day, unless event says otherwise)
Exploring Pet:
Area:
Food Item: (Optional)
[/b][/center]

Events wrote:Events are special occasions with extra exploring turns, free raffles, and more! These are often the only way to get cryptids!

Current Event: Version 2 opening! wrote:-Total of 5 gathering turns a day!
-Free Extra Raffle ticket!
-Shop is half off!

Event lasts for one week!

Last edited by WingsOfAmber on Sun Oct 15, 2017 6:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
WingsOfAmber

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

China's Raffles and Adopts

Postby WingsOfAmber » Sun Oct 15, 2017 5:58 am

Nothing yet~ Check out the other posts for more adopts!
Last edited by WingsOfAmber on Fri Nov 17, 2017 3:15 am, edited 5 times in total.
WingsOfAmber

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Metro's Raffles and Adopts

Postby MonochromeMetro » Sun Oct 15, 2017 12:23 pm

▼△Adopts!△▼

None at the moment!

▽▲Raffles!▲▽

New! Liquid Kinetics

Hi, everyone!
Here's a raffle to kick off the new thread!

This is a paid raffle, you may have one free entry, but you can buy more tickets for 15 Gemstones to gain more entries! Please send all payments to APH China.
This raffle ends on the 10th of November, with two winners selected for each.

(2/2 remain)

Liquid Kinetics M
Rare

[center][b]I want to enter the raffle for Liquid Kinetics M![/b][/center]
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]How many tickets to buy:[/b]
[b]What I would name it:[/b]

(2/2 remain)

Liquid Kinetics F
Rare

[center][b]I want to enter the raffle for Liquid Kinetics F (Metro)![/b][/center]
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]How many tickets to buy:[/b]
[b]What I would name it:[/b]
Last edited by MonochromeMetro on Sat Oct 28, 2017 2:30 am, edited 4 times in total.
MonochromeMetro

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Éire's Raffles and Adopts

Postby Éire » Mon Oct 16, 2017 7:24 am

Res
Éire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Húlísfera Adopts Version 2! (Grand Re-opening!)

Postby WingsOfAmber » Tue Oct 17, 2017 2:26 am

Hello, hello!

Húlísfera is now ready to open our doors once more with fresh line-art, better organization, and more fun planned! Our first operation was quite a flop, so we thank everyone who worked with us before.

If you adopted before the opening of this thread, 3000 gems will be added to your archive profile. Older pets will keep thier old line-art.

We will have adopts up very soon, but please feel free to ask us questions right now! Once the first adopts are up, the opening event will also begin!

Thank you!
WingsOfAmber

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WingsOfAmber » Tue Oct 17, 2017 11:45 pm

First adopt is up. Transparent image will be up later!
WingsOfAmber

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -chirp- » Wed Oct 18, 2017 7:24 am

I'm so happy that these are back up!! May I have the free adopt?

chirp
he/they/she
bisexual
est time
— - - —
credit me @ th
art shop
— - - —
beautiful avatar @ woebegone
sig pixels @ me
-chirp-

My pets