*Prince's Cattery* .::[Natural cat adopts]::

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

What cats do you want to see more of?

Tabbies
13%
Dilutes
7%
Torties
20%
Chimeras
20%
Black cats
7%
Brown cats
No votes
Ginger cats
7%
Cats with a lot of white
13%
Cats with little white
7%
Cats with accessories
7%

Total votes : 15

Re: *Prince's Cattery* .::[Natural cat adopts]::

Postby StormSerpent » Sun Nov 05, 2017 2:42 am

Number applying for: 1
Username: stormserpent
Cattery Name: dreamland
New name: ginger
About them: he's very friendly,and he's quite a hunter, his favorite thing to hunt is bats, of course he can't catch them without wings, his owners (me if i win) got him a little harness so he can look like one!! as i kitten he had a traumatizing experience with a dog, he loves everyone else though, he'll play with you if you want
Extra:
maybe art
Password: 3inone
Last edited by StormSerpent on Mon Nov 06, 2017 3:05 am, edited 2 times in total.
awkward, autistic, adhd, anxiety, aroace, agender, artist, alliteration

any pronouns
my toyhouse is stormserpent, you can credit me here or there
StormSerpent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby geto » Sun Nov 05, 2017 10:08 am

Number applying for: 2
Username: OakTreelog
Cattery Name: OakTree Cattery
New name: Bridgette
About them: Bridgette is a rather introverted cat, she enjoys spending her free time in small places and prefers rather not to be seen, she isn't as friendly and outgoing as the other cats and absolutely dislikes children, in fact, she hates them so much she would run upon the sight of them..or even smell..ya'know, they like to pull her ears and tail and their patting feels more like hitting..yikes.

She doesn't exactly socialize well with other cats either, it's either going to consist lots of hissing or it would end up in a fight, being the complete opposite of her other siblings. She gets spooked by the slightest thing as she is literally the most timid cat to ever live on earth (sarcasm intended), be it from a ball dropping beside her or hearing the booming of heavy feet, she will start running and jump up on the tallest cabinet she could find until the owner comes to retrieve her, because of this Bridgette is nicknamed the 'Hidden Cat'.
You can be in a room and feel like someone is watching you..hmm, open your eyes wider and look around you, she might be spying on you from under the bed...eek, spooky!;)

Bridgette too snaps very easily, temperamental and all, unlike the other cats she strongly dislikes any strangers to touch her head, body and legs. Doing so may result in a few scratches here and there - You've been warned. The only way to coax her out of her comfort zone is through a soft voice and slowly approaching her with your hands out for her to smell first, and of course, she couldn't resist food and sometimes fishes!
Extra: The name 'Bridgette' is actually inspired after a horse in a stable I worked at is reknown as the most bad tempered horse out there..she snaps and bites anyone who dares come close to her and refuses anyone to touch even her muzzle. Because of this she reminded me of this kitty's personality!:P
Password: 3rdhole
nothing 2 see here! finally back after a long long while.

struggling college art student. he/him.
geto

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby violentPrince » Mon Nov 06, 2017 12:44 am

extended: you've got until 7pm UTC
male • gay • witch • adult

toyhou.sedeviantarttwittercommissions
violentPrince

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby violentPrince » Tue Nov 07, 2017 3:48 am

moral of the story: I suck at judging on time, it's be great if more than 2 people applied though but so be it.

Number applying for: 1
Username: stormserpent
Cattery Name: dreamland
New name: ginger
About them: he's very friendly,and he's quite a hunter, his favorite thing to hunt is bats, of course he can't catch them without wings, his owners (me if i win) got him a little harness so he can look like one!! as i kitten he had a traumatizing experience with a dog, he loves everyone else though, he'll play with you if you want
Extra:
maybe art
Password: 3inone

New name: Bridgette
About them: Bridgette is a rather introverted cat, she enjoys spending her free time in small places and prefers rather not to be seen, she isn't as friendly and outgoing as the other cats and absolutely dislikes children, in fact, she hates them so much she would run upon the sight of them..or even smell..ya'know, they like to pull her ears and tail and their patting feels more like hitting..yikes.

She doesn't exactly socialize well with other cats either, it's either going to consist lots of hissing or it would end up in a fight, being the complete opposite of her other siblings. She gets spooked by the slightest thing as she is literally the most timid cat to ever live on earth (sarcasm intended), be it from a ball dropping beside her or hearing the booming of heavy feet, she will start running and jump up on the tallest cabinet she could find until the owner comes to retrieve her, because of this Bridgette is nicknamed the 'Hidden Cat'.
You can be in a room and feel like someone is watching you..hmm, open your eyes wider and look around you, she might be spying on you from under the bed...eek, spooky!;)

Bridgette too snaps very easily, temperamental and all, unlike the other cats she strongly dislikes any strangers to touch her head, body and legs. Doing so may result in a few scratches here and there - You've been warned. The only way to coax her out of her comfort zone is through a soft voice and slowly approaching her with your hands out for her to smell first, and of course, she couldn't resist food and sometimes fishes!
Extra: The name 'Bridgette' is actually inspired after a horse in a stable I worked at is reknown as the most bad tempered horse out there..she snaps and bites anyone who dares come close to her and refuses anyone to touch even her muzzle. Because of this she reminded me of this kitty's personality!:P

Number applying for: 3
New name: Kit
Personality: Being the complete opposite of Oscar, Kit absolutely loves adventures! He will get bored easily and often finds way to get out of the house no matter what, if there is an open window, he will climb out of it to take a look at the outside, enjoying the fresh air and noises.
When the door is opened, Kit will always be the first one to race up to it, anticipating for the door to be open so that he could rush out at any given chance. And sometimes he would pretend the house is a mountainous area, jumping from shelf to shelf, couch to couch, just a very hyperactive cat he is! Overall he loves to explore, lying around the house is just not his sort of thing and people would be surprised when he could be clipped on to a harness and be taken out for walks, jumping and climbing onto walls which makes walking him kind of difficult as the person leading Kit would find trouble to keep up with him as he slid effortlessly into small gaps in unreachable areas.

If brought face to face with any other living creature, Kit would demand for attention regardless if it's another cat, dog, human as such, he absolutely loves play fighting though he doesn't bite nor scratch; but he can be super rough in it, jumping on your head or suddenly hugging your face and chewing on your nose, but at times he too can be gentle, being able to read emotions and lay down motionlessly on people's laps when he feels like they need or want it, and because of this he is in training to be a therapy cat.
Now,,,he just needs to be a lil' less rambuntious, though that will never happen hehe<3

I'll drop these into your catterys now, please make sure to settle them in well.

violentPrince

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby geto » Tue Nov 07, 2017 3:57 am

Thank you^.^
nothing 2 see here! finally back after a long long while.

struggling college art student. he/him.
geto

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby StormSerpent » Tue Nov 07, 2017 4:32 am

thank you!
awkward, autistic, adhd, anxiety, aroace, agender, artist, alliteration

any pronouns
my toyhouse is stormserpent, you can credit me here or there
StormSerpent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby violentPrince » Thu Nov 09, 2017 4:14 am

Signature buttons have been released! Please help us out by spreading the word and placing one in your signature.

Staff applications are also open! I'm currently swamped with commissions and trades so I'd be interested in an artist with a graphics tablet and someone unbiased to help me decide on forms.

violentPrince

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby violentPrince » Thu Jan 11, 2018 6:47 am

this is currently dead but as soon as I get through my commissions queue and I actually get some motivation, I'll start making designs again [probably on a new lineart]

violentPrince

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby violentPrince » Sun Mar 11, 2018 7:47 am

A new litter of three will be going up soon, keep an eye out.

They're up!

violentPrince

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chlorophyll » Sun Mar 11, 2018 10:36 am

I want to rename/register my cattery!
Username: WolfireX
Old cattery name [if applicable]:
New cattery name: Sunfall Cattery

Username: WolfireX
Cattery Name: Sunfall Cattery
New name: Drifter
About them: Drfiter is a fun little cat, messing with almost everything. With animals, string, the *cough* lamp *cough*... He gets in trouble quite a bit because of it. Dogs seem to hate him for it. Drifter learned his lesson: don't poke a dog's tail. His first owners had small children, who he disliked greatly. They would pull on his tail and tug on his ears. Drifter has lost trust to kids now. He loves hunting the animals, and sometimes will bring his owner a.... gift. He enjoys err... torturing... mice. Of course, most take that as a good thing, because mice are usually pests and we just don't want them. Drifter also likes the feeling of the sunlight, just tickling his back. The warmth makes him feel *warm* inside.
Extra: I don't know lol
Password: 4tyfour

Also sending artist app
𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐞,

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
----venn / veee / leafy | agenderflux | they / he
----inactive for the most part sorry!
----sometimes i miss oekaki too much tho
----------------------------------------------------
𝐢 '𝐦 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐨𝐥𝐝!
--------------------♪ ♫ ♬ (flash warning) --------------------------------------
chlorophyll

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me