| P U F F B I R D S | Back to School Event - Day 4

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

What do you think the next new mutation should be?

Head mutation
45%
Eye mutation
35%
Mouth mutation
20%

Total votes : 83

Re: PUFFBIRDS | Grand Opening! | New FCFS brood!

Postby Spoogii » Wed Aug 23, 2017 2:49 am

I want to adopt a Puffbird!

Brood: The Beach
Puffbird number: 3
Puffbird name: Spooky
Why do you want to adopt this Puffbird?: A friend for the other puffbird! :D
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hey there! I'm Spoogii.
I like to talk, so please
feel free to PM me for
a chat! I'll speak of
just about anything!
If you can't tell already,
I am a fan of nature
and animals!

Adopt Shop
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
OC community! The
Isle! The Walking
Dead! Myrmecology!
Paleontology! The Beatles!
I am an artist & writer!
Please click the
link below and
the pets inside!

Credit
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Spoogii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nannernanner07 » Wed Aug 23, 2017 4:11 am

Puffbird number: 5
Puffbird name: Sky
Why do you want to adopt this Puffbird?: It's so beautiful! The colors go very well together, and it's adorable! The color theme reminds me of where I grew up, there was always blue skies, just looked the color of the bird <3

Also..

May I please take a balloon?

Username:
Item colour: Light blue
[☾ “EVERY TOWN ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┒
HAS AN ELM STREET!”

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈ ✰ ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
Nanner || She/Her
┈┈┈┈┈┈┈ ✰ ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Freddy Krueger’s #1 fan. Profile’s kind of a wip right now, cut me some slack! Haven’t played in forever haha.

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈ ✰ ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
Jake Park. ♥
┈┈┈┈┈┈┈ ✰ ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

[i]”WELCOME TO

PRIME TIME!” ☽]┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┚
Nannernanner07

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chicken Bron » Wed Aug 23, 2017 9:39 am

Sorry to everyone who requested a beach Puffbird but didn't get one, I should have updated the thread sooner ;-;

@This_random_person
You have selected Ariel and Tide to breed, they will come back from breeding in six days from now (29th August since I replied to this a little too late, whoops.) with their offspring. ^^

@IrinaHow23
A purple balloon has been added to your inventory! You can view it here.

@unris
Puffbird 5 of 'The Beach' brood, Riptide, has been added to your inventory! Thank you for adopting! ^^

@redwolf466
Unfortunately, Puffbird 6 of the grand opening brood has already been taken, and the codeword wasn't in the form. On the other hand, ShovelTail has been added to your inventory successfully. You have insufficient funds for the custom since the peacock tail costs an extra 20 Puffpoms because it's rare and the egg costs 30. You only have 43 Puffpoms. I'll let you buy the egg, but you'll have to get more Puffpoms to afford the custom.

@tv remote
Sorry, missed your post last time, a green balloon and Puffbird 1 of 'The Beach' brood, Vapor, has been added to your inventory!
Thanks for adopting :)

@Sashtato
Sorry, Puffbird 5 and 4 is taken, but Puffbird 2 is still open to anyone who wants to take it ^^

@Final
Sorry, Puffbird 3 of 'The Beach' brood has already been adopted by someone else, Puffbird 2 is still open though!

@Nannernanner07
I'm super sorry, Puffbird 5 has been taken, but you can always adopt Puffbird 2 :) A light blue balloon has been added to your inventory.

Argh I'm super sorry for the late reply everyone, it's difficult to keep up with everything ;-;
Let me know if I missed anything :)

Image Image Image

| Them/They | Demisexual | Scorpio | Topaz | Glass Animals | Roleplayer |

Hey there! I'm Chicken Bron, but you can just call me Bron! I currently live in Australia in the suburbs. As you can tell by now, I'm obsessed with chickens, and just birds in general! My faves have to be chickens, pigeons, turkeys and emus. I also have a deep fascination for genetics, and I weirdly love to study it in my free time. I hope to one day be a chicken or pigeon breeder, where my two favourite things collide. I'm also a big roleplayer, and love joining in on roleplays!

Chicken Bron

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

NEW POLL!

Postby Chicken Bron » Wed Aug 23, 2017 10:10 am

A new poll is up! Help us decide what new mutation we should add to the species!
    The winning option in the poll will determine what kind of mutation the new feature is going to be.
    Say if the 'Head mutation' option wins, I will make a bunch of possible head mutations and put up a new poll for each of those.

Image Image Image

Hey there! I'm Chicken Bron, but you can just call me Bron! I currently live in Australia in the suburbs. As you can tell by now, I'm obsessed with chickens, and just birds in general! My faves have to be chickens, pigeons, turkeys and emus. I also have a deep fascination for genetics, and I weirdly love to study it in my free time. I hope to one day be a chicken or pigeon breeder, where my two favourite things collide. I'm also a big roleplayer, and love joining in on roleplays!

Chicken Bron

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby This random person » Wed Aug 23, 2017 10:18 am

Chicken Bron wrote:
Argh I'm super sorry for the late reply everyone, it's difficult to keep up with everything ;-;

You're fine! You're doing a really amazing job, especially since this is you're first adoption center. Way better than I could ever do :D I love this place, keep up the great work!!
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

- Ace - She/her - K-pop - Rock - Anime - Cats - Band - Clarinet - Saxophone - Flute - Piano
This random person

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sashtato » Wed Aug 23, 2017 12:18 pm

Puffbird number: 2
Puffbird name: Puff
Why do you want to adopt this Puffbird? Cause it's the only one left of this brood and I really want one cause they are so cute!!! ^-^

Brood: Grand opening
Codeword: Ribbon
Puffbird number: 5
Why you want to adopt this Puffbird? Cause it's cute and I really want to broaden my collection cause I honestly love these pets SO MUCH nwn
Choose a name for your Puffbird Dodo

May I please take a balloon?

Username: Sashtato
Item colour: (Red, orange, yellow, green, light blue, dark blue, purple, magenta) Could I do red?

ImageImageImageImage
I may be slow to respond or
get anxious over certain messages
or posts, I apologize in advance!
ImageImageImageImage

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•
My sister in law <3
My best friend <3
My Husband <333
•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

Nelinha | She/Her | Adult | Sped Para | Disabled

Sashtato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spoogii » Wed Aug 23, 2017 1:36 pm

Chicken Bron wrote:Sorry to everyone who requested a beach Puffbird but didn't get one, I should have updated the thread sooner ;-;

@redwolf466
Unfortunately, Puffbird 6 of the grand opening brood has already been taken, and the codeword wasn't in the form. On the other hand, ShovelTail has been added to your inventory successfully. You have insufficient funds for the custom since the peacock tail costs an extra 20 Puffpoms because it's rare and the egg costs 30. You only have 43 Puffpoms. I'll let you buy the egg, but you'll have to get more Puffpoms to afford the custom.

@tv remote
Sorry, missed your post last time, a green balloon and Puffbird 1 of 'The Beach' brood, Vapor, has been added to your inventory!
Thanks for adopting :)

@Sashtato
Sorry, Puffbird 5 and 4 is taken, but Puffbird 2 is still open to anyone who wants to take it ^^

@Final
Sorry, Puffbird 3 of 'The Beach' brood has already been adopted by someone else, Puffbird 2 is still open though!

@Nannernanner07
I'm super sorry, Puffbird 5 has been taken, but you can always adopt Puffbird 2 :) A light blue balloon has been added to your inventory.

Did I get #3 of the Grand Opening brood?
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hey there! I'm Spoogii.
I like to talk, so please
feel free to PM me for
a chat! I'll speak of
just about anything!
If you can't tell already,
I am a fan of nature
and animals!

Adopt Shop
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
OC community! The
Isle! The Walking
Dead! Myrmecology!
Paleontology! The Beatles!
I am an artist & writer!
Please click the
link below and
the pets inside!

Credit
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Spoogii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Miotoxi » Wed Aug 23, 2017 4:08 pm

I want to send my Puffbird out to explore!

Username: ChioXi
Puffbird: Galla
What are you hoping your Puffbird will return with? A friend

Demigirl
She/Her
Miotoxi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shortstripe12 » Wed Aug 23, 2017 4:52 pm

Puffbird number: 2
Puffbird name: Jasmine
Why do you want to adopt this Puffbird? I want to get one as I don't have any atm. I would love to join the community and help get the word out!
Shortstripe12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chicken Bron » Wed Aug 23, 2017 6:34 pm

@This_random_person
Thaks so much, this made me super happy and gave me some more motivation for this place, I'll be sure to keep this running for as long as I can and keep adding new Puffbirds, features and items! ^^

@Sashtato
Puffbird 2 of 'The Beach' brood is all yours! A red balloon has also been added to your inventory! You can view Puff and your new item now here in your inventory.

@Final
The grand opening puffbirds are determined by how much work is put into the form, and I want to give as many a people a chance on this one! ^^

@ChioXi
Galla is now out exploring! They will come back on the 30th of August, along with a new discovery!

@Shortstripe12
Ahh super sorry again, Puffbird 2 is taken. But I'll be sure to keep releasing new broods, so if the right time you may just be able to snag one ^^

Also...

It's clear that you guys want a new tail mutation, so I've set up a new poll with tail mutation ideas! Everyone feel free to take a vote.

i'm really stupid and just realised now much help I need. if anyone wants to become a staff member, feel free to pm me and i'll see what I can do, thank you all ^^

Image Image Image

Chicken Bron

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me