L.O.C. Generations Event - CLOSED for Judging

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Would you like an extension?

Poll ended at Fri Aug 25, 2017 1:06 pm

Yes!
31%
No!
15%
1 week
38%
5-6 days
2%
3-4 days
4%
1-2 days
10%

Total votes : 48

L.O.C. Generations Event - CLOSED for Judging

Postby starry--knight » Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:49 am

Lions of the Cosmos EVENT
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    || Species Info || Archives || Nursery || Fan Club|| Customs || ReVamps|| DA Group ||

|| Re-Colors || Website || Gift Lines || LoC Redemption Thread || Bank || Contest Thread ||

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

(Image provided by Rohan & sun bear. You may not crop/ edit/ alter/ or otherwise use the image without permission)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Welcome Travelers
    Hello there and Welcome to the next Event within the LOC world! This event will be taking place from August 12th to August 26th. In this time you will be meeting some new faces and participating in a few staff led games! Please be sure to read all the available information provided as well as ask questions should any confusion arise!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Current LOC Event Summary
Please keep in mind, that if you would like to read the story associated with this event, I would recommend scrolling down and reading that first before this summary of the information! You have been warned!

As Arknon draws closer to the pride lands, Ethereal feels he has no choice but to look for aid beyond their home. With the help of a dream lioness, Ethereal contacts the council of the Oasis as they slept and asked for their aid in the war. After 2 months of waiting, the answer from the Oasis came in the form of a family. Two representatives, four guards and seven cubs all tasked with meeting Ethereal and offering their councils answer.

However, the answer was not so simple, and was not an offering for aid but a request to return to the Oasis. Ethereal needed time to think it over, thus allowing the family to take refuge for the night while he pondered the options.

On the next morning, Ethereal agreed to accompany the family back to the Oasis on the condition he be allowed to take 100 warriors for protection along the journey and in foreign land. With the families approval of the decision, they began preparation to leave. But due to unforeseen attacks by the rebellion, the family is stranded in the pride lands, unable to journey safely back to the Oasis until the Rebel forces have been quelled long enough for passage.

Meanwhile, the family spends the next 3 months within the pride, meeting its people and exploring their customs and way of life. The family, Ethereal and his warriors will begin the trek to the Oasis as soon as the path clears.
Last edited by starry--knight on Fri Sep 01, 2017 3:15 am, edited 4 times in total.
starry--knight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: L.O.C. Generations Event - CLOSED || DO NOT POST

Postby starry--knight » Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:03 pm

Current LOC Event Lore
This is the in-depth story accompanying this event. You do not have to read this to understand the information posted in the summary above. However, it does contain a few extra details that may help you refine and better apply the information to your forms!

The War was hitting a turning point as Arknon's army of corrupted souls began to multiply - despite all of Ethereal and the Pride's best efforts. He was truly becoming a formidable foe, and with every passing hour, more souls and living came, flocking to Arknon's call of conquest. Their numbers were pushing and clawing and scratching for more ground...leading up to one inevitable outcome. Their attack on pride ground and turf was not looking far off.

This looming threat left Ethereal with little choice: Does he keep his forces locked along the boarder, hoping to quell Arknon until his death? Or does he go for an answer that may never return his call? Forbidden as it was, Ethereal made the choice that might help them destroy the rebels....even if the consequences for his actions cost him his life.

In the night, Ethereal came to Metsastys. She was a part of the council now and a high ranking warrior...not to mention his mate to be. And yet, he was nervous to discuss and have her search for a fable that only he knew to be true. With reluctance she agreed: She would contact the Oasis council and relay them a message as they slept, as Ethereal had asked. To most, the Oasis was just a myth and it was treasonous for Ethereal to share the information of its existence. He also knew the Oasis has never answered the call of an Alpha, even during Aeon's reign. However, Ethereal knew their arrival would mean either the preservation of the pride - or its downfall.

Two months since the call was given to the Oasis, Ethereal was starting to lose hope. Arknon was right at the boarder, his undead spirits becoming more and more daring as the days ticked away. And then it happened.

"Ethereal, Alpha. There are strangers along the boarder. Said you would know why they were here...and who sent them."

Ethereal's eyes widened in excitement. "Yes! Yes, bring them to me." The Alpha said, racing towards the the entrance to catch a peek. Though, what he saw was not exactly what he had expected. A family was being held at bay at the edge of the mountains base. Six adults and numerous cubs, all unknown and all patiently waiting for their allowance into the pride. When Ethereal's permission reached the group, this family began to approach before standing face to face with Ethereal.

"Ethereal, Great Alpha of the Pride." The Eldest Female spoke before bowing, the rest doing the same. "You know why we have come: To answer the message you sent to our people, the Oas-." The eldest male butted in quickly, stopping her mid sentence. "Do not use such a term here. You will only arouse more speculation in the unending war. Please, you may have audience inside." Ethereal said, moving into the grand chamber, and ushering for the group to follow.

Once inside, the family stood around in a circle, waiting for Ethereal to speak.
      "So it is true then, the Oasis has heard my call."
      "Indeed our councilors have heard your calls in their dreams. They have sent us to answer your request."

"So you will come to our aid? In defeating Arknon and his army of the undead?" Ethereal pressed.
      "You know the answer is not so simple." The eldest female chimed. "If what you wanted the Oasis had granted, you would have received much more than my family and I." she stated coolly.
      "Then why send anyone at all?" Ethereal asked, his eyes searching for an answer.
      "Like she said, the answer is not so simple as a mere yes or no. Though, whatever you spoke of in the dream certainly captured the ears and the eyes of the council. They wish to negotiate terms...and for that, we are here."

"You are here to negotiate the terms? It is peculiar that the council would send...cubs to such an accord...let alone so many. One would have sufficed. "
      "We are a family of great leaders. My mate and I are ambassadors for the council and the Oasis. Our two children and their mates are guards, here to protect us on our journey. As for the children, they are experiencing the outside world before their aging. It is tradition for cubs to experience life beyond the Oasis before returning to serve eternally within it's boarders." the eldest female responded curtly.

"And for your council's decision, what terms are we discussing here?" Ethereal asked questioningly, his interest clearly peaked.
      "We are negotiating your return to the Oasis."

"No Alpha of the Pride has ever seen the Oasis, let alone travelled there during a time of war. I would be leaving my people to a potential slaughter."
      Ethereal said plainly, worry in his eyes.

"In order to get the troops you need Alpha, you must follow my family back home to the Oasis, so you may speak with the council face to face. This is an honor none before you have been given. Even speaking of the Oasis as the Alpha is a death penalty so I suggest you tread lightly. You wanted our help, so here is your choice. Do you wish to come or not?" growled the eldest male now stating his case firmly.

"It is a bigger answer than a mere yes or a no." Ethereal said, mimicking their earlier words. "As I learned not too long ago, my enemies are always watching. The last time I left they relentlessly attacked our boarders and I could do nothing whilst I was away."

"If the situation is as dire as you said, you do not have much time to deliberate. However, I must confess that my family and I are quite tired and could use the night to rest. Perhaps we could speak on this matter more thoroughly tomorrow?"

Ethereal nodded. "I agree some time is in order to ponder what has been said. Allow my people to get you anything and all that you need. We can meet back here at the celestial skies shift."

To be Continued...
Last edited by starry--knight on Sun Aug 13, 2017 1:51 pm, edited 3 times in total.
starry--knight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby starry--knight » Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:28 pm

Family Important Info
This section is dedicated to important info and facts about the family that will help aid you in building forms should you choose to apply. Additional info may be added as questions arise to better assist!

Grand parents are ambassadors here to negotiate terms with Ethereal for his journey to the Oasis to face their council.

Second generation children and mates are guards, tasked with protecting the family as they journey from the pride and back. Though some have had formal training as ambassadors, for this particular assignment they were asked to remain silent and protect the young and old at all costs.

The cubs have journeyed this far as part of the Oasis's customs. Cubs may only journey from the Oasis once in their life to experience what the world holds beyond. Once they return to the Oasis they are forbidden to leave unless authorized by the council.

Meet the Family
The Family below is all connected, either by blood or mated into the group. They all hail from the Oasis and are sworn to secrecy and their mission to return Ethereal to the Oasis.

Grandfather of the Family - Elements - Light & Water - Rank - Ambassador

Grandmother of the Family - Elements - Light & Hate - Rank - Ambassador

Son of Grandparents - Elements - Light - Rank - Guard

Mate of Son (Element Light) - Elements - Psychic & Poison - Rank - Guard

Mate of Daughter (Elements Water & Hate) - Elements - Love & Ice - Rank - Guard

Daughter of Grandparents - Elements - Water & Hate - Rank - Guard

Children of Daughter
Top Left - Elements- Hate
Top Right - Elements- Love & Hate
Bottom Left - Elements - Ice

Children of Son
Top Left - Elements - Psychic & Poison
Top Right - Elements - Light
Bottom Left - Elements - Poison
Bottom Right - Elements - Light & Psychic
Last edited by starry--knight on Sun Aug 13, 2017 1:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.
starry--knight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby starry--knight » Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:47 pm

Family Application Form
This area is to relay what criteria must be completed to win one of these lions. Failure to follow these guidelines will result in disqualification for the lion you are applying for.

1. For the GrandParents, And the 4 adults, you will be competing as a team. Meaning for each mated pair you must find a partner to compete with and develop relations with. You cannot apply solo for these lions.

2. Cubs may be applied for alone or with partners.

3. Focus your forms on the mission they are here to preform. Refrain from creating a history section as there is not enough info (yet) to depict the Oasis accurately. The Oasis and all of its secrets will be unlocked at a later event.

4. Follow the lore of the pride from the main website, and ask questions when you are unsure!

5. Additional rules shall be added should any issues arise during the form making process!

6. Form hiding or sniping is not allowed. You cannot post your form last minute or hide it during this competition. Any forms caught doing so, will be disqualified.

Family Application Form Skeleton
All pieces listed in the skeleton must be filled out in one way or another to qualify you for judging. Please be sure all is present by the deadline!

Code: Select all
      Username;;
      Partners name;; (Remove if applying for a cub solo)
      Name;;
      Gender;;
      Element (s);;
      Rank;;
      Personality;;
      Feeling towards the war;; (Pride/ Rebels)
      Relations;; (Towards family/ mate if applicable)
      Extras;; (No limit, however history may not be added as an extra)
starry--knight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby starry--knight » Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:50 pm

Click the image to be taken to the thread!
Last edited by starry--knight on Sun Aug 13, 2017 1:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.
starry--knight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: L.O.C. Generations Event - OPEN || Posting Welcome!

Postby starry--knight » Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:51 pm

Open!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Lions of the Cosmos

My Oekaki Gallery

My Lions (L.O.C.)
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

<-- art by Tealea on CS
Pixels by MechanicDrone
starry--knight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby steamplonk » Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:56 pm

mark oml
quittin'
blease don't msg me asking for stuff
tysm
steamplonk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CCrow » Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:57 pm

Ahhhh mark <3

Sig under construction <3
Find me on DA!
CCrow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keen » Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:58 pm

Marking *-* Very excited for this!
Plushie Comms || Discord: KeenBTF || deviantART
Autistic || ADHD || Adult || Social Anxiety || Collector || Mental Struggles

"Life's a grind, then you die. Bad things come for you whether you want them to or not. So you have to fight your hardest to survive and seek out the good in the world. What little of it there may be."
-Sharp-as-Night

"It's never a mistake to help others. One of the most important things you can
do in this life is to let other people know they're not alone."
-Bastian Hallix

Mostly Inactive here. Contact me on Discord or DeviantART. May still respond to trades if I can just log on and accept them as fair.
Keen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stonefly » Sun Aug 13, 2017 1:00 pm

-
Last edited by Stonefly on Sun Oct 22, 2017 4:17 pm, edited 25 times in total.
Stonefly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me