✮ || Nerwhales || ✮ {Garden Event!}

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Garden Event!

yAy
20%
are nerwhales turning land
28%
time for more stereotypical designs
3%
can i hit them with a car
13%
how about pollination
5%
girl: i'm looking for bad boys // guy: hi i pick flowers in the park with no authorization
18%
yeah i smell good- is that your flower cologne?
15%

Total votes : 40

✮ || Nerwhales || ✮ {Garden Event!}

Postby :-( » Sun Aug 13, 2017 5:12 am

Nerwhales are mystical aqua island that came from an island a long time ago. These creatures lurk around the sea after their old island was open to humans once again. Since then, they were kept in a new quarantined island just to let them survive. Many volunteers have tried to take care of these Nerwhales, ended up being caught red handed trying to hunt down these creatures.
Since then, only the most loyal of keepers get to go near these creatures and handle them.

Navigation
~

You are here- Cover
Rules
Litters
Customs
Pearl Exchange
Clam Stall
Daycare
Brewer
Events
Affiliates
Mods

Discussion Thread! Keep all discussions here!
Last edited by :-( on Sat Aug 26, 2017 9:45 pm, edited 10 times in total.
:-(

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Rules

Postby :-( » Sun Aug 13, 2017 5:15 am

1- No stealing artwork!
    Please do not try and tweak the Nerwhale lines to make it look like it belongs to you.

2- Don't claim as yours!
    There's no need to credit- as long as you don't claim them as your own.

3- Feel free to take out CS!
    No limits.

4- Don't claim other's Nerwhales!
    Please, just don't.

5- No over-bumping.
    No bumps if you aren't a mod, and please only bump according to CS rules. I don't want this thread locked.
Last edited by :-( on Thu Aug 17, 2017 7:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Litters

Postby :-( » Sun Aug 13, 2017 5:26 am

"Hi!" Exclaims a lady as she walks up to you. Holding a Nerwhale in one hand, the lady waves her other hand with a greeting smile. She wears a blue uniform and a cap. "I'm one of the Nerwhale Volunteers, Jen," she says politely while giving you way to see the full shelter view. "I take care of these elusive creatures while they aren't adopted yet." She takes a deep breath and gestures to a huge room full of Nerwhales. "Yeah.. just-just pick one. Don't hurt 'em!!"

Litter 1 wrote:Codeword:

Litter 2 wrote:Codeword:

Litter 3 wrote:Codeword:
-

"Not to mention.." Jen stammered in a creaky voice. "We need to have a record on who's adopting what," she lifts up a blue log book with a bubble stamp. It signed "Nerwhale Records". Adding, Jen lifted up her pointy finger. "Just to make sure our Nerwhales are safe." She puts the book back down, and takes a pen.

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Nerwhale Number:[/b]
[b]Litter Codeword:[/b]
[b]Nerwhale Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]

"Just remember, we raffle this off if too many people's fighting for these poor creatures!" Jen mumbled while chewing on her pen.

As you walk out the shelter, you see a huge stand. It was filled with Nerwhale images.

Mutations

Standard

Common

Uncommon

Rare

Legendary
???
???

Retired Species
Foxtail Nerwhale
Three-Eyes Nerwhale
Last edited by :-( on Sat Aug 26, 2017 2:39 pm, edited 29 times in total.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Customs

Postby :-( » Sun Aug 13, 2017 5:39 am

A squeaky voice cried out in the distance. It seemed to be calling you. "Hi! Hi!" It said. Revealing a mustard-y orange colored Nerwhale, it still waved it's hand to you as if you haven't noticed it. "Hey!" It said. "I'm Ollie! The Nerwhale!" Ollie stood there silently after saying his first four words. "..no, not all Nerwhales talk. Some do," Ollie said in a confusing accent, it was squeakish and barely audible. "I bet you're looking for the lab! The ones that manipulate Nerwhales into looking.. rather strange." He led you to a lab, an empty one, which had weird items in it. They didn't look like any device used by humans. "If you don't like the word strange, we call them customs!"
He starts explaining things more in detail. "To get a Custom, you'll have to buy a Custom Ticket. With pearls. No pearls yet? Go to the Clam Stall. Or maybe interact with your Nerwhale. Or go see that creepy Nerwhale that lives in a small forest in this island. Already got a Custom Ticket?"

[b]I want a custom![/b]
[b]Reference Image:[/b]
[b]Amount of pearls in bank:[/b]

"Haaave fun!"

Customs are closed to make way for the event.
Last edited by :-( on Tue Aug 29, 2017 12:36 am, edited 5 times in total.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Clam Stall- Pearls

Postby :-( » Sun Aug 13, 2017 5:50 am

"Aha! Shiny..." A squeaky voice came from the distance. Must be another Nerwhale. It turned it's gaze to you and suddenly was shocked. "Oh!! I didn't see you there." The Nerwhale was purple and had a ribbon on it. "I'm Anome, the keeper of the pearls!" She handed a large treasure box to you. It was filled with pearls. Real pearls.. wait, what? Anome quickly shut the box and snatched it. "Hands off! No touchey!" Anome takes a weird hardboard thing from her desk and passes it to you. "I bet you're here to convert CS pets to pearls?"

OMG So Common
..none.

Very Common
2 Pearls

Common
4 Pearls

Uncommon
7 Pearls

Rare
10 Pearls

Very Rare
15 Pearls

OMG So Rare
..I'm flattered, but please no.

Bank

Username // Pearls

✿alien✿ // 10 Pearls
Willowbud // 54 Pearls
TheEpicElephant // 179 Pearls
asriel of undertale // 3 Pearls
redwolf466 // 34 Pearls
Lil_Coral129 // 25 Pearls
bricakes // 11 Pearls
buddy016 // 342 Pearls
~Autumn Fox~ // 3 Pearls
Last edited by :-( on Mon Aug 28, 2017 8:04 pm, edited 19 times in total.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Clam Stall

Postby :-( » Sun Aug 13, 2017 2:17 pm

Breeding

Fish Reduction Potion
A yummy juice! Wait a minute.. it's not a juice? Breeds 1-3 calves of Nerwhales
- 3 pearls -

Squid Reduction Potion
A yummy juice! Wait a minute.. it's not a juice? Breeds 3-5 calves of Nerwhales
- 5 pearls -

Coral Cake
A yummy treat, but can also pass down parent's mutation traits/patterns to offspring by 50%
- 5 pearls -

Custom Ticket
Nice and smooth.. Enables you to get a custom, once redeemed it will be destroyed
- 5 pearls -

Accessories

Neckerchief
- 2 pearls -

Cap
- 2 pearls -

Collar
- 2 pearls -

Tiara
- 3 pearls -

Cape
- 3 pearls -

Sunglasses/Glasses
- 3 pearls -

Store Nerwhales

- none -

more coming soon!!

Buy an item:
[b]Buying:[/b]
[b]Amount of pearls you own:[/b]

To apply accessories on Nerwhale:
[b]Your Nerwhale, and proof of ownership:[/b]
[b]Accessory added:[/b]
[b]Any color/references preference:[/b]
Last edited by :-( on Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:42 pm, edited 3 times in total.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Daycare - Playing and Breeding

Postby :-( » Sun Aug 13, 2017 2:44 pm

[trenor art coming soon]

"Shh-" screeches a boy, you hear it clearly. He holds a green colored Nerwhale. "Calm down, it's just a rat." He shoos away a black colored rat and takes a plate of weirdly designed cake. He slides it to a mob of Nerwhales and turns to you. The Nerwhales began to savor the cake. "Hi, I'm Trenor. Just another volunteer, nothing more." He wore a green hoodie and black pants. "You're probably here to have fun with your Nerwhale?" He gently lands the green Nerwhale to the floor, bending down and clapping to it. "Come on! You can do it!" The green Nerwhale had four legs, making it struggle to walk. "Well, it can do it on it's own," he sighed. It seemed like it wasn't struggling anymore. "So.. you want to play with your Nerwhale, huh? You can register up to play with your Nerwhale as much as times you want a day, as long as they still have energy. Just for fun. Sometimes, while playing, they pick up weird trash from here. Who knows what use it might have. Sometimes, they collect common or uncommon CS pets! If you're lucky, a rare! Or if you're very lucky.. a VERY rare. Don't get your hopes high. They don't usually do it."

I want to play with my Nerwhale!
[b]I'd like to play with my Nerwhale![/b]
[b]Your Nerwhale and proof of ownership:[/b]

Play Slots wrote:1- buddy016
2- unris
3- Eien No Hashiru
4-

"Aaand, maybe you came here for breeding purposes? Yeah, we do breed stuff here. Just assign two Nerwhales and they'll breed some calves for you. Buuuut before breeding, you'll have to buy a reduction potion. Buy them at the Clam Stall. Don't worry though- your first breeding is free!"

I want to breed my Nerwhales!
[b]Nerwhales decided to breed, proof of ownership:[/b]
[b]Item used, don't fill if first time:[/b]

"Yeah, you can breed with other people's Nerwhales, except you need their permission AND willingness. The offspring belongs to the both of you, no one else can use them as always."

DUE TO EVENT, ALL BREEDINGS ARE ON HOLD. NO ONE WILL RECEIVE PICKUPS AND NO ONE CAN BREED THEIR NERWHALES UNTIL EVENT IS DONE.

Breeding Slots:
1- redwolf466- lill fins and unnamed
2- Lil_Coral129- unnamed and Eddy
3-

pickups wrote:1-
2-
3-
Last edited by :-( on Thu Aug 31, 2017 9:00 pm, edited 10 times in total.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Brewer

Postby :-( » Sun Aug 13, 2017 6:07 pm

You see a dull hut; maybe abandoned. It gave away a weird and scary aura, making you feel uncomfortable. You decide to take a closer look... light was coming out of the hut! It turned green, then purple, green again, then blue! What was this? Peeking, you see a red Nerwhale standing on a stool, holding a large spoon and stirring a cauldron. Oh, so it's a witch Nerwhale. It noticed you and turned backwards. "Oh, a guest! I've never had one in years!" She squealed. "Care for some tea?" After a bit of talking and some really weird tea, she introduces herself. "I'm Nanaji, the witch. I've really just been focusing on making potions for Nerwhale care products. I know a thing or two about brewing.." Nanaji sees your interest once she mentioned about brewing. "Oh, are you interested in using my products?"
"I can transform all and any items to turn into slime! You may redeem slime at the Clam Stall with that Cross Mutated 'whale. They'll just hand it over to the healthcare and make-up companies. Of course, in exchange for certain items.."

Transmution

Shells- 1 Slime
Clams- 1 Slime
Kelp- 1 Slime
Driftwood- 1 Slime
Lily Pads- 2 Slimes
Corals- 2 Slimes
Anemones- 2 Slimes
Clam Pearls- 3 Slimes
Hooks- 3 Slimes
Eyepatches- 3 Slimes
Silver Clam Pearls- 4 Slimes
Silver Chain- 4 Slimes
Gold Clam Pearls- 5 Slimes
Gold Chain- 5 Slimes
Artifacts/Relics- 20 Slimes

Medium Size Variants- +5 Slimes
Large Size Variants- +9 Slimes
Mega Size Variants- +14 Slimes

I'd like to brew my items!
[b]Item to brew:[/b]

"Thank you for visiting! Come agaiiiin!"
Last edited by :-( on Fri Aug 18, 2017 7:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Events

Postby :-( » Sun Aug 13, 2017 6:13 pm

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello, visitor. Welcome to Flurilie Land, a land that also harbors Nerwhales! I am Fysi, Flurilie Land's investigator! We here are nature lovers and shower in greenery everyday, the scent of flowers being familiar to us. Unfortunately, that scent is gone, as we are having a tragic happening! Flurilie Land's largest districts are turning grey and the plants nearby are wilting. What is happening, we do not know, which means we need to start an investigation on this!

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Successfully, we got some clues! We set a video recorder on the farming estates on a day that no Nerwhale had to go to work. We found three Nerwhales on that tape recording doing something there.
Please help us pick the one who isn't guilty!

(the guilty one's code will not be released to public but the innocent ones will have a codedrop to those who supported them.)

Clue 1;
Local Nerwhales report that there were no recent concerts held in Flurilie Land! Hmm..
Clue 2;
Investigators found a chunk of cake at the scene, but it was vanilla.
Clue 3;
Neighbourhood naughty children have apologized to the police about the misunderstanding. They crawled into Suspect 3's house at midnight and changed their phone calendar to Monday!

"Eeh; I tasted the cake. It tastes like vanilla! I guess the baker screwed up.."

"Ehhemm? News was spread about it on the radio, television, gossips!"

"..those punks!!"

To support;
[b]I want to support a Nerwhale![/b]
[b]Nerwhale Number:[/b]
[b]Why:[/b]

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Oh look, some Nerwhales. I wonder what they're here for?
Oh, look, it's Cherry_Tart! She must be working with them.

[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=3551124][img]http://i.imgur.com/fYF4I6H.png[/img][/url]

[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=3551124][img]http://i.imgur.com/Uf78uVo.png[/img][/url]
Last edited by :-( on Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:16 pm, edited 6 times in total.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Affiliates

Postby :-( » Sun Aug 13, 2017 6:16 pm

Doggy Unicorns

Beanie Pups

Please PM me or a Mod to become affiliates!
Last edited by :-( on Sat Aug 26, 2017 2:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me