🐺 Arietes Wolves: Updates!

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Re: πŸΊπ’„π’π’“π’π’Šπ’ƒπ’–π’” π’˜π’π’π’—π’†π’”πŸΊ // the wolves are here!!

Postby SkyGold » Tue Aug 22, 2017 12:28 pm

And also entering for this one

Raffle entry

username: SkyGold
    describe a regular day in Aster's life/what they would normally do:

The thudding on the ground around shook their head, the shuddering occurring in a rhythm and a flow, constantly growing softer and louder. They opened their eyes, staring at the empty canopy above, leaves shifting constantly to reveal slivers of light. When turning their head they spotted a common friend, its playful attitude having an edge of annoyance.
    "Let's play!" It chirped through its toothed mouth, happily bouncing to and fro, the quakes occurring with each step on the ground.
    "If you insist." They muttered, lovely starlight fur spiked up from sleeping. Dreariness overtaking their eyes as they trudged forward, the morning dullness droning in their ears.
    The quick sunrise game quickly woke their tired atritude and a joy seemed to radiate through them and they trotted through well known paths to find food. The daily routine never filled with boredom.
    The sun drove higher into the sky, its light casting many dark shadows but also providing large, lit spaces for napping and chatting with various creatures of form and size.
    The day would then near to an end, the exhaustion rolling back in, another hunt, another game. The constant movement of life. Stars would provide a lullaby light, drowning the world in their combined light with the shimmering moon. Sleep was last, an end and a step toward the next repeated cycle of days.

codeword: starni
SkyGold

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Guzma » Wed Aug 23, 2017 12:04 pm

Raffle entry

username: Guzma
    describe a regular day in Aster's life/what they would normally do: Aster spends most of the day sleeping, but when night falls that is when they are most active. They often times just go for an "adventure" through the forest to see where they end up by the time morning comes.

___
β”β”β”β”β”β”β”β”β”β”β”β”β”γ€Š the sun will rise... 》
γ€Š ...and we will try again 》━━━━━━━━━━━
i'm nai. a bit more on the casual side in terms of
trading. we're more focused on trying to
collect
all of the Halloween pets.
Guzma

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: πŸΊπ’„π’π’“π’π’Šπ’ƒπ’–π’” π’˜π’π’π’—π’†π’”πŸΊ // the wolves are here!!

Postby Stormwarden » Thu Aug 24, 2017 5:14 pm

Raffle entry

username. Stormwarden
    describe a regular day in Aster's life/what they would normally do: Aster is the resident astronomer for cornibus wolves living in the forest. She practices a nocturnal lifestyle, going to bed just before dawn and rising as the sun sets.

Aster climbs up the Oak to document the sky, sometimes going so high that all you can see from below is the gentle swaying of her white tail trailing after her like a ghost.

β”Œβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
storm . she/her . adult

Image Image Image

trade with me?
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚

β””β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”˜

β”Œβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚

there's nothing here...
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚

β””β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”˜
Stormwarden

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SpiritOfACucumber » Fri Aug 25, 2017 5:09 pm

ENTRY
      username: GhostOfAPickle
      favorite wild animal:
      Panther Image
      codeword: sonic
hi ~ ^^art by Gengaar based on my boi
SpiritOfACucumber

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby birdbones » Sat Aug 26, 2017 9:11 am

ENTRY
      username: redwolf466
      favorite wild animal:

The Red Wolf
      & The Eagle
Last edited by birdbones on Sat Aug 26, 2017 9:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„
╔═══════════════╗
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐫 [/ˈreΙͺvΙ™/]
(noun informal)
!!your amazing!!
hey, i'm birdbones,
i'm on toyhou.se n DA (@yeanbones)
i'm also on artfight (@birdbones)
i'm always looking for art!
(See also:
Icon shop
art Β© Β©)
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘

β•šβ•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•
birdbones

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby birdbones » Sat Aug 26, 2017 9:24 am

Raffle entry

username: redwlf466
    the stars rise and with that so does Aster she goes down to the small lake neer her cave sipping the water and watching the stars in the reflection of the water. After, she went to the hunting grounds today she was looking for a nice fat rabbit, she pricked her ears, listening carefully she could hear a rabbit nibbling something in the bush, she crouched down keeping her hind and tail to the ground, she pounced, swiftly catching the rabbit under her paws, with a quick nip to the rabbits neck the hunt was finished, she carried her fresh meat back to her cave and settled down to eat it.
    Aster was no ordinary wolf she hunted almost like a cat but with a little wolf twist.

β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„
╔═══════════════╗
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐫 [/ˈreΙͺvΙ™/]
(noun informal)
!!your amazing!!
hey, i'm birdbones,
i'm on toyhou.se n DA (@yeanbones)
i'm also on artfight (@birdbones)
i'm always looking for art!
(See also:
Icon shop
art Β© Β©)
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘

β•šβ•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•
birdbones

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: πŸΊπ’„π’π’“π’π’Šπ’ƒπ’–π’” π’˜π’π’π’—π’†π’”πŸΊ // results

Postby neamrel » Tue Aug 29, 2017 5:45 am

GhostOfAPickle wrote:
      ENTRY
      username: GhostOfAPickle
      favorite wild animal:
      Panther Image

Congrats GhostOfAPickle! Oya has chosen to join you!
neamrel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

π’„π’π’“π’π’Šπ’ƒπ’–π’” π’˜π’π’π’—π’†π’” // METOD

Postby neamrel » Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:06 am

//
Last edited by neamrel on Thu Dec 28, 2017 5:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.
neamrel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby supermancrayon » Tue Aug 29, 2017 1:50 pm

SkyGold wrote:And also entering for this one

Raffle entry

username: SkyGold

The thudding on the ground around shook their head, the shuddering occurring in a rhythm and a flow, constantly growing softer and louder. They opened their eyes, staring at the empty canopy above, leaves shifting constantly to reveal slivers of light. When turning their head they spotted a common friend, its playful attitude having an edge of annoyance.
    "Let's play!" It chirped through its toothed mouth, happily bouncing to and fro, the quakes occurring with each step on the ground.
    "If you insist." They muttered, lovely starlight fur spiked up from sleeping. Dreariness overtaking their eyes as they trudged forward, the morning dullness droning in their ears.
    The quick sunrise game quickly woke their tired atritude and a joy seemed to radiate through them and they trotted through well known paths to find food. The daily routine never filled with boredom.
    The sun drove higher into the sky, its light casting many dark shadows but also providing large, lit spaces for napping and chatting with various creatures of form and size.
    The day would then near to an end, the exhaustion rolling back in, another hunt, another game. The constant movement of life. Stars would provide a lullaby light, drowning the world in their combined light with the shimmering moon. Sleep was last, an end and a step toward the next repeated cycle of days.

Congratulations, SkyGold- Aster has chosen you :>

Code: Select all
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=3521933][img]http://i.imgur.com/YPTlYxt.png[/img][/url]

hello! i'm sommer :3
    pms are always open <3

supermancrayon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me