NEW THREAD!!!

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Should hybrids be breedable?(wouldnt result in another hybrid of the two adults)

Yes!(would make them uncommon rare)
73%
No!(would make them Rare/very rare)
27%

Total votes : 15

Re: Angelic Dragon Horses-In need of artists-Scavanger hunt!

Postby Saphira344 » Mon Jun 05, 2017 9:21 am

CaptainRon wrote:
Saphira344 wrote:
Bunny :)

BUNNY :O I love the ears :) Where did you get the inspiration for its wings?

dragonfly XD
Check out this awsome streamer
Adorable pokemon gif's, click to go to the makers deviantart profile.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
My photo gallery. ||My raindom lines||Asperger Syndrome||Ask me ||Athena||Moon Frost(Frost)||Tilly's story|| Arachnia ||

ImageImageImage
Saphira344

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Saphira344 » Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:14 am

still one of the rares left!
My photo gallery. ||My raindom lines||Asperger Syndrome||Ask me ||Athena||Moon Frost(Frost)||Tilly's story|| Arachnia ||

ImageImageImage
Saphira344

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mango30 » Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:19 am

I believe I found one! I'm not sure though XD

http://www.chickensmoothie.com/viewpet.php?id=11749604

Edit: Actually, scratch that, if that's ok, I think I found it:

http://www.chickensmoothie.com/viewpet.php?id=11689715

Is it this one? I'm sorry if I'm not allowed to do this, but I know now I was wrong in what I thought it originally was.
Hello! I'm Mango30, but I'm usually just called Mango, Puff or River. Really any of those are fine with me! I am a girl and would prefer the pronouns she/her. I ride horses, English style, and I love drawing and anything with horses! I'm completely obsessed horse adopts on here, so please feel free to tell me about any! I watch anime, Transformers Prime, RiD and a little TFA. The animes I watch are Attack on Titan, Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, Death Note, Ouran High Host Club, Soul Eater, Fate Apocrypha, and the Seven Deadly Sins. I'm getting into Supernatural, Merlin, and some other shows like The Dragon Prince. This is just some basic information about me, so PM me if you ever want to talk! I'm free pretty much all the time! I don't bite!

Note: I tend to get a little awkward or anxious, which leads me to ask lots of questions. I'm sorry about that, I just tend to doubt myself sometimes!

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Mango30

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Saphira344 » Wed Jun 07, 2017 10:24 am

Mango30 wrote:I believe I found one! I'm not sure though XD

Is it this one? I'm sorry if I'm not allowed to do this, but I know now I was wrong in what I thought it originally was.

it is the 2nd one XD, i kinda forgot i had all those flowers on the other one,so i get the confusion.
Butterfly dragon horse, if hybrids go through though, it will be one between bunny horses(legs+tail) and Moth with the wings.

edit if hybrids do become a thing, well other then bunny, the ???? Dragon horse and the Fire dragon horse will end up being hybrids. The ???? dragon horse a hybrid between the Drake(wings) and the Armor(tail). The Fire Dragon horse will be a Hybrid of the Drake and Scorpian tail, why them becuse Drake=dragon and dragons breath fire and Scorpian has Venom/poision and some poisions are flamable.
Why not the Bunny being a hybrid well.... If the Butterflys to be a hybrid with the Moth, the Moth needs SOME other breed to breed with to create the hybrid.
Plus i have another one on my laptop that could work as a hybrid of the feather and Fur(IDKY it just seems to suit them for some reason, at least it suits the feather not so sure about fur but it wouldnt work with the others so...yer.)
Also if i try and think of breeds that can come from merging them like the ScorpianXDrake=fire that could help me make the other hybrids.

ImageImageImage
Saphira344

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CaptainRon » Wed Jun 07, 2017 10:42 am

Saphira344 wrote:

it is the 2nd one XD, i kinda forgot i had all those flowers on the other one,so i get the confusion.
Butterfly dragon horse, if hybrids go through though, it will be one between bunny horses(legs+tail) and Moth with the wings.

edit if hybrids do become a thing, well other then bunny, the ???? Dragon horse and the Fire dragon horse will end up being hybrids. The ???? dragon horse a hybrid between the Drake(wings) and the Armor(tail). The Fire Dragon horse will be a Hybrid of the Drake and Scorpian tail, why them becuse Drake=dragon and dragons breath fire and Scorpian has Venom/poision and some poisions are flamable.
Why not the Bunny being a hybrid well.... If the Butterflys to be a hybrid with the Moth, the Moth needs SOME other breed to breed with to create the hybrid.
Plus i have another one on my laptop that could work as a hybrid of the feather and Fur(IDKY it just seems to suit them for some reason, at least it suits the feather not so sure about fur but it wouldnt work with the others so...yer.)
Also if i try and think of breeds that can come from merging them like the ScorpianXDrake=fire that could help me make the other hybrids.

sounds like a lot of work! the butterfly is super pretty :)
CaptainRon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mango30 » Wed Jun 07, 2017 11:17 am

Saphira344 wrote:

Oh my gosh! This one is beautiful!!You did a WONDERFUL job!! :D Thank you so much!
Hello! I'm Mango30, but I'm usually just called Mango, Puff or River. Really any of those are fine with me! I am a girl and would prefer the pronouns she/her. I ride horses, English style, and I love drawing and anything with horses! I'm completely obsessed horse adopts on here, so please feel free to tell me about any! I watch anime, Transformers Prime, RiD and a little TFA. The animes I watch are Attack on Titan, Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, Death Note, Ouran High Host Club, Soul Eater, Fate Apocrypha, and the Seven Deadly Sins. I'm getting into Supernatural, Merlin, and some other shows like The Dragon Prince. This is just some basic information about me, so PM me if you ever want to talk! I'm free pretty much all the time! I don't bite!

Note: I tend to get a little awkward or anxious, which leads me to ask lots of questions. I'm sorry about that, I just tend to doubt myself sometimes!

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Mango30

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Saphira344 » Wed Jun 07, 2017 1:40 pm

i didnt have any clue what to do for the body or wings so it was totaly raindom.

would be a lot of work but fun two, iam already geting an idea for a DrakeXSea.

ImageImageImage
Saphira344

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mango30 » Wed Jun 07, 2017 2:03 pm

It's still gorgeous! I need to decide what Nectar's gender and personality will be!

Oooh, sounds awesome! I'm sure it'll turn out amazingly! :o

Mango30

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Saphira344 » Thu Jun 08, 2017 7:25 am

Codedrop.
Grew into
Owned by derpiness

Grew into
will be going to the wild

Grew into
Owned by Mango30

grows into
Owned by
captainron

ImageImageImage
Saphira344

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Angelic Dragon Horses-In need of artists-new litter

Postby Mango30 » Thu Jun 08, 2017 8:51 am

Omg Kansas is just sho stunning! Thank you so!!

Mango30

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me