NEW THREAD!!!

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Should hybrids be breedable?(wouldnt result in another hybrid of the two adults)

Yes!(would make them uncommon rare)
73%
No!(would make them Rare/very rare)
27%

Total votes : 15

Re: Angelic Dragon Horses-litter

Postby Saphira344 » Thu May 25, 2017 10:22 am

ok then, thats now answered XDill roll when i get home, i would now but i have the transpernt and seprate images on my laptop at home. i could roll now and give the full pic of them but that could cause confusion.

editplus the babys for the litters are on my laptop as well..hehe
Check out this awsome streamer
Adorable pokemon gif's, click to go to the makers deviantart profile.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
My photo gallery. ||My raindom lines||Asperger Syndrome||Ask me ||Athena||Moon Frost(Frost)||Tilly's story|| Arachnia ||

ImageImageImage
Saphira344

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mango30 » Thu May 25, 2017 11:48 am

Alright, that's awesome! :D I can't wait to see to who each Dragon Horse goes to! But I just thought: is there a fanclub for this thread? It'll help the fourm so it won't clutter with things not related to the Dragon Horses, I think.
Hello! I'm Mango30, but I'm usually just called Mango, Puff or River. Really any of those are fine with me! I am a girl and would prefer the pronouns she/her. I ride horses, English style, and I love drawing and anything with horses! I'm completely obsessed horse adopts on here, so please feel free to tell me about any! I watch anime, Transformers Prime, RiD and a little TFA. The animes I watch are Attack on Titan, Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, Death Note, Ouran High Host Club, Soul Eater, Fate Apocrypha, and the Seven Deadly Sins. I'm getting into Supernatural, Merlin, and some other shows like The Dragon Prince. This is just some basic information about me, so PM me if you ever want to talk! I'm free pretty much all the time! I don't bite!

Note: I tend to get a little awkward or anxious, which leads me to ask lots of questions. I'm sorry about that, I just tend to doubt myself sometimes!

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Mango30

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Saphira344 » Thu May 25, 2017 2:34 pm

Nope, no fanclub thread, mostly due to wanting to have games with it.
My photo gallery. ||My raindom lines||Asperger Syndrome||Ask me ||Athena||Moon Frost(Frost)||Tilly's story|| Arachnia ||

ImageImageImage
Saphira344

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CaptainRon » Thu May 25, 2017 4:21 pm

Saphira344 wrote:Nope, no fanclub thread, mostly due to wanting to have games with it.

If you want to open a fanclub and need help running games, I would be down for helping :)
CaptainRon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen Vivane » Fri May 26, 2017 2:12 am

Scorpion dragon horse quiz.
Username: Queen Chrysalis
Name: Lash
1.Who was the first dragon horse?: Tilly
2.What was the first mutation?: Spikes/thorns
3.What is Thorns name from?: A friend?
4.Are scorpions spiders?: No but they are in the same family class. Arachnids.
5.How do you tell if a scorpion is poisonous/venomous?: By looking at the tail and pincers. Thick tailed scorpions with think pincers are venomous while thin tailed scorpions with thick pincers are non venomous.
6.What is the size range of Scorpions?: From 9 millimeters to 25 centimeters
7.Where can scorpions NOT be found?: Antarctica
8.How many breeds of Scorpion are known to be able to kill Human beings?: 25
9.How many family's of Scorpions are there?: Thirteen
10.Can scorpions glow?: Certain scorpions can, yes but only when exposed to a black light
11.Do they prefer there Venom or there pincers when killing there pray?: It depends on how potent their venom actually is.
12.What family of Scorpions has the most venom's to humans in it?: The Buthidae family (Thick tailed scorpions)
13.Does Scorpion venom have a Medical use? What kind if you answered yes?: Yes from some scorpions it does. 1. The treatment of rheumatoid arthritis, inflammatory bowel disease and multiple sclerosis. 2. One kind of venom is used in dermatology (that's the medical department of all things skin related.) 3. One type of venom is being investigated to see if it can be used to diagnose and treat certain types of cancer. 4. Two types of venom have been used to develop anti malaria drugs.
Friendly reminder, AI generated pictures are not art and are actively trained on works from artists who gave no permission for their creations to be used.
Note for trades and PM's, I leave my CS tab open almost all the time for easy access. I am online but I'm not actively looking at the tab <3
Yes my characters are not actively developed, I place all the blame on hyperfixations not lining up with them.
Please don't message me asking if I'm selling or trading Closed species characters. If I haven't said otherwise? The answer is no.
HuaLian and Wangxian my loves
What I'm owed
x2 Unique Lambicorns
Queen Vivane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Saphira344 » Fri May 26, 2017 9:48 am

*Cought*SO i ment to do this yesterday, but i then fell asleep when i got home....and then got involved in some Dead By daylight and totaly forgot opss.

AND NOW FOR THE LITTER WINNERS, SORRY FOR A DAY LATE.
Won by Queen Chrysalis! mostly by default XD
Agian sea theamed sorry bout that...

Now for the red blind boy!
Raindom org picked one so hes won by Caption Ron!

And the girl i would of stolen had my friend not wanted the purple one is Won by Defult
Owned by Agent Maine(Meta)(if only Blade and Thorn where not of the egg layers i would request a breeding!)

And lastly
THe egg i stole for my friend.... Iam sorry bout that but it was made with her in mind.
(now to see if she and Thorn could have some kiddies XD.)

New litter will be up soon!

ImageImageImage
Saphira344

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen Vivane » Fri May 26, 2017 9:54 am

Don't be sorry! He's beautiful :3
Friendly reminder, AI generated pictures are not art and are actively trained on works from artists who gave no permission for their creations to be used.
Note for trades and PM's, I leave my CS tab open almost all the time for easy access. I am online but I'm not actively looking at the tab <3
Yes my characters are not actively developed, I place all the blame on hyperfixations not lining up with them.
Please don't message me asking if I'm selling or trading Closed species characters. If I haven't said otherwise? The answer is no.
HuaLian and Wangxian my loves
What I'm owed
x2 Unique Lambicorns
Queen Vivane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Saphira344 » Fri May 26, 2017 9:56 am

i thought no one would like him, he looks like a jumble of colours to me but hey thats me XD. Personaly though i think 4 up will hopefully be a nice suprize consitering her egg hints nothing and the theam used.

dang it i just relised 2 would be a good match for the moth...sept its not only uncompatable, Moths can only breed with
Last edited by Saphira344 on Fri May 26, 2017 10:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

ImageImageImage
Saphira344

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mango30 » Fri May 26, 2017 10:12 am

They're all so stunning! You're doing an amazing job on these! But I've noticed from the first special litter, that I think at least of the people didn't choose one of the dragon horses from the first special litter.
Hello! I'm Mango30, but I'm usually just called Mango, Puff or River. Really any of those are fine with me! I am a girl and would prefer the pronouns she/her. I ride horses, English style, and I love drawing and anything with horses! I'm completely obsessed horse adopts on here, so please feel free to tell me about any! I watch anime, Transformers Prime, RiD and a little TFA. The animes I watch are Attack on Titan, Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, Death Note, Ouran High Host Club, Soul Eater, Fate Apocrypha, and the Seven Deadly Sins. I'm getting into Supernatural, Merlin, and some other shows like The Dragon Prince. This is just some basic information about me, so PM me if you ever want to talk! I'm free pretty much all the time! I don't bite!

Note: I tend to get a little awkward or anxious, which leads me to ask lots of questions. I'm sorry about that, I just tend to doubt myself sometimes!

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Mango30

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Saphira344 » Fri May 26, 2017 10:42 am

Wolfy did i just haven't updated

ImageImageImage
Saphira344

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me