Silver's Character Pound | CLOSED

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Re: Silver's Character Pound | temp. closed

Postby Starwindrider » Sun Nov 26, 2017 7:15 pm

stable #1 | Carrot

(new) name;; Sunshine
    gender;; Mare
    breed;; mustang mix
    height;; 13.3 hh
    color;; rose grey [ee/aa/Gg/LPlp]
    personality;;
    Sunshine is a kind mare who is always ready to make anyone's day. If you are something bad and have stomahache, or simply feeling gloomy, she'll sit by you and you can tell her all your troubles. She's a good listening ear and advice giver, and she keeps promises and secrets.

stable #4 | Halloween babe

name;; Enchantress
    gender;; Mare
    breed;; pintaloosa
    height;;15.1 hh
    color;; bright bay tobaino/spotted blanket pintaloosa
    personality;;
    Enchantress is mysterious and aloof. However, she is also kind and helpful, and respects those who deserve respect. At first, she may be wary and cautious of strangers, but after she warms up to them she'll be a good listening ear and provider of advice.

Cage #1 | black cat

name;; Ursula
    gender;; Female
    breed;; shorthair
    color;; black
    personality;; Ursula is a wary and cautious lady, never naive or too quick to trust anyone. If you want her to trust and respect you, you got to earn it. Once she warms up, she'll be less careful around you, but she is still going to be alert all the time. She was too naive once, believing that humans were leading her to food, but they captured her. Luckily, she escaped in time, and has been on the edge ever since.

cage #2 | tori

(new) name;; Stripes
    gender;; Female
    breed;; mixed
    color;; unnatural
    personality;; Stripes loves being with her friends and going on escapades! Whether you're her old friend or a random stranger, she'll greet you with a wide smile and a cheery greeting! She is so cheerful and happy, just her presence might even lift one's spirits! She's a very good friend to have, and a really jolly sweetheart!

cage #3 | iuenka

(new) name;; Apollo
    gender;; Male
    breed;; mixed
    color;; red spotted tabby/brown mackerel
    tabby chimera - low white
    personality;; Apollo is a physically and mentally strong boy, although sometimes he can get overly stubborn. He is humble and down-to-earth, never letting his popularity and handsome looks get into his head. He may get anger bursts if you aggravate him too much, but you might not receive that reaction because he will chase you out first!

cage #4 | jazz

(new) name;; Raven
    gender;; Female
    color;; unnatural
    personality;; Raven is as wild and playful as the bird she was named for. It isn't strange to see her playing with a ball of yarn for the whole day! However, she is also quiet and contemplative, and always looks before she leaps!
    other;; "Nothing can hold us, for we are as strong as the skies." ~ My own quote

cage #5 | viva

(new) name;; Tux
    gender;; Male
    breed;; Mix breed
    color;; [Black and white]
    personality;; Tux is the perfect gentleman. He is manly and kind, macho and strong. He'll do anything for anyone, except those he dislikes. He has a honey smooth, seductive voice. However, his attention is always given to his mate.

Alaska

(new) name;; Alaskan Journey//Alaska
    gender;; Female
    personality;; Alaska is a kind and soft girl, never strictly talking or reprimanding others. She may be timid when facing strangers, but she is never naive. She is open and talkative when with her friends, though, and will be seen racing across the meadows with them!
    extra;;
Last edited by Starwindrider on Tue Nov 28, 2017 6:59 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Starwindrider

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Silver's Character Pound | open

Postby Rescue2001 » Mon Nov 27, 2017 9:51 am

Alaska

(new) name;; snow muffin
    gender;; mare
    personality;;
    snow is a very goofey mare, she is truly a foal at heart, she is one who would do anything to have a little fun and once she gets the chance she jumps on it and most of the time she goes overboard but she knows when she draws the lines and she knows who to mess with and who not to
    extra;; opt.

Picasso

(new) name;; eclipse
    gender;; stallion
    personality;; eclipse hates the mornings but he loves staying up late and having the night to himself, he has a very calm and sweet heart but he I sent really a people person he likes having few friends that are really close to him and then he will tolerate others but he will tell you what he thinks about you and if you don't like it then either go away or deal with it and the ones who deal with it are the ones who become his friends lol
    extra;; Art

cage #3 | iuenka

(new) name;; Blaise
    gender;; male
    breed;; mixed
    personality;;
    Blaise is a very self confident cat he prefers to be by himself though, he has a mostly "unhappy" personality but even grumpy ones have their happy days and those days are when he can express his anger through his magic ( his fire ball things are magic right? )
Last edited by Rescue2001 on Thu Dec 07, 2017 11:16 am, edited 2 times in total.
My Art Shop
I am a Breyer and Schleich collector along
with other brands of all sizes - mainly horses
looking for UR bengal (ultimate dreamie)
b-day is Jan 3rd, I'm a Capicorn♑

Rescue2001

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby silver ~ » Mon Nov 27, 2017 10:19 am

this is reopened, the forms will be judged December 18
silver ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Starwindrider » Mon Nov 27, 2017 12:59 pm

form moved to post at top of this page ^^
Last edited by Starwindrider on Tue Nov 28, 2017 6:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Starwindrider

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rescue2001 » Mon Nov 27, 2017 1:56 pm

name;; pumpkin master
    gender;; stallion ( might geld him though )
    breed;; pintaloosa
    height;;15.1 hh
    personality;; pumpkin is a very interesting horse he is sometimes a very childish stud but really only at serious moments he acts like he should and when that is he is a very pleasant horse to be by he can be quite intelligent which most who meet him when he is out of those moments are in aww when they do see him in those moments but you can't judge a horse by your first meeting lol
My Art Shop
I am a Breyer and Schleich collector along
with other brands of all sizes - mainly horses
looking for UR bengal (ultimate dreamie)
b-day is Jan 3rd, I'm a Capicorn♑

Rescue2001

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Usha » Tue Nov 28, 2017 1:36 am

Cage #1 | black cat

name;; Juliet
    gender;; Female
    breed;; shorthair
    color;; black
    personality;; She's A Cranky Woman In The Mornings, But When It's Day And She's Active, She Tends To Just Some How Seek Herself Outside Or Even Inside The Barn. Just To Lay In The Sun. Meaning That She Is A Cranky Lazy Cat Almost All Day. She Is Quite Kind Though, She Loves Being Pet, It's Like Her Second Favorite Thing Besides The Sun Light. Juliet Is Also Quite The Quiet Type, She Doesn't Really Talk Very Much Unless In A Kennel, Not Much In A Car.

name;; Cappie [Don't Push Me Away]
    gender;; Stallion
    breed;; pintaloosa
    height;;15.1 hh
    personality;; wip

cage #6 | lotus

(new) name;; Lola [Keeping Somewhat Close To The Old Name]
    gender;; female
    breed;; mixed
    color;; ?
    personality;; Lola Is A Innocent Girl, Very Sweet, Always Simling, And Normally Always Cheery. She Is A Very Faithful Feline, Towards A Belief In God Or In A Beloved. She's Like A Born To Be Royal, She Is What Every Guy Wiuld Dream Of, Just In A Foam Of A Kitty. [Her Best Friend Is Juliet ^^]

stable #1 | Carrot

(new) name;; Ginger [Gingerbread Woman Got Away]
    gender;; Mare
    breed;; mustang mix
    height;; 13.3 hh
    color;; rose grey [ee/aa/Gg/LPlp]
    personality;; wip

stable #2 | bolt

(new) name;; Charger [Thy Father's Lighting Bolt]
    gender;; stallion
    breed;; american quarter horse [50%] x clydesdale [50%]
    height;; 16.0 hh
    color;; bay [Ee/Aa/TOBtob]
    personality;; wip
Last edited by Usha on Sat Dec 02, 2017 10:56 am, edited 2 times in total.
Usha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby birdbones » Tue Nov 28, 2017 6:56 am

cage #3 | iuenka

(new) name;; Larterous [Lart-our-s]
    gender;; male
    breed;; mixed
    personality;; stubborn, brave, bold, adventurous, self confident and he is kind sometimes

cage #5 | viva

(new) name;; Extema [Ex-Stem-a]
    gender;; male
    breed;; black cat cross tabby?
    color;; [black, white, brown]
    personality;; mysterious, self confident, shy, shadowy and out there

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
╔═══════════════╗

𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐫 [/ˈreɪvə/]
(noun informal)
!!your amazing!!
hey, i'm birdbones,
i'm on toyhou.se n DA (@yeanbones)
i'm also on artfight (@birdbones)
i'm always looking for art!
(See also:
Icon shop
art © ©)

╚═══════════════╝
birdbones

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Raptocidic » Thu Nov 30, 2017 6:53 am

wip / lots of ideas

cage #3 | iuenka

name;; Adio
gender;; Male
breed;; mixed
personality;;
Adio is an apsolute gentleman. He doesn't act kind, caring and smart to impress a female, but rather he acts this way just because it's polite. He does have to keep this act up, his natural personality is rather rude, but he realised this and disliked thst fact, so he's spent dedication to making himself come across as caring, since on the inside he really cares, but he didn't show this. Adio found that his change in attitude and behaviour has made his life easier and that felines who knew him before (but many hated him and his bad attitude) have changed their minds about him, having seen a good, well mannered Adio. Adio used to be very unhappy, but his change has made him a whole lot happier and a lot more social too.

cage #6 | lotus

name;; Marla
gender;; female
breed;; mixed
color;; blonde tabby
personality;;
Having been raised as royalty amongst felines, Marla thinks she's better than just about everyone. She's rather clever, and can be very mean. She has a habbit of using others to get what she wants, promising something in return for what she's after, only to abandon the deal when she gets what she wanted. Her manipulative behaviour allows Marla to relax and enjoy life, without worrying about food and dangers. If she wants food, she can simpily get someone else to hunt for her. If she wants entertainment, she'll ask someone to do something painfully stupid and watch them suffer. Marla really is a cruel devil, but her manipulative ways have a huge toll on her social life. Because of her ways, Marla isolates herself from any normal, trusting friend group. She doesn't have any friends, as everyone ditches her once they realise that they're nothing but a way of obtaining what Marla wants. Marla doesn't appear to care, but on the inside this has severe effects. She'll never show it on the outside, but she feels so lonely. She's used manipulation for everything for her whold life, to the point where she doesn't know how to communicate any other way.

cage #7 | bon-bon + marlo

7a | bon bon
name;; Mavis
gender;; female
breed;; mixed
color;; dilute calbie
personality;;
Kind, caring and somewhat forgiving, Mavis is definitely soft hearted. She's often a bit too kind for her own good, often appearing too soft and even a bit wimpy. But don't let her good heated nature fool you, Mavis is extremely strong and tough for what she appears to be. She has a long endurance both physically and mentally, making her both a good fighter who can take some bad hits, but also very patient with others, allowing her to find her way to the hearts of almost anyone, should she decide to. Her kindness and compassion is often a conscious thing and it isn't a simple instinct to rush in and help whatever the situation. Mavis can sometimes be rather cruel with this, but not without a reason. Unfortunately her definition for a good reason to not help (and in one case let someone die) can be rather irrational. She'll happily help and dish out kindness for no reason, so long as you never did anything to harm/annoy her or anyone she deeply cares about (such as Sage). If you even accidentally annoyed her or someone close to her she won't retaliate (uness she's defending her/their life), but rather let karma come to them later on when she refuses to help them. Mavis also has an amazing memory and so can hold these grudges for ages. Otherwise, she's always has the best, most kind hearted intentions anyone will ever know.

7b | marlo
name;; Sage
gender;; male
breed;; mixed
color;; black w/ irregular white
personality;;
Stubborn and set in his ways, Sage hates change. Something as simple as a moved twig will set him off into a sorting frenzy. He likes to keep his home in a constant same. Unfortunately the seasons and weather are always changing and the little area in the forest Sage likes to call home is often changing because of this. Sage gets very stressed by changes, and as a result he's often tired from sleepless nights for something as simple as a different weather. When Sage isn't worrying about the leaves going brown and falling off the trees, he's sleeping, napping or pretending to sleep so Mavis does his turn for hunting. He's not always lazy and doesn't really mean to be, but because he can be so paranoid he's often too tired to do anything but laze around. Sage often accidentally falls into being a bit too dependant on Mavis and her efforts to prevent him from having a heart attack over something small and silly.

cage #5 | viva

name;; Satskui
gender;; Male
breed;; mixed
color;; tuxedo w/ brown ?
personality;;
When scared/hiding he can't help but blurt out something stupid like "I'm here!". Satskui lives on the edge, loves thrill, danger and adventure, even though he scares himself to death by seeking these situations. He's a coward on the inside, but a part of him wants adventure and wants to do something stupid, so he does to prove his inner scaredy-cat wrong. Satskui's only peer pressure comes from himself and his obsessive need to prove his survival instincts and common sense wrong.
Last edited by Raptocidic on Mon Dec 04, 2017 6:25 am, edited 11 times in total.
Raptocidic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby birdbones » Thu Dec 07, 2017 5:27 am

cage #6 | lotus

(new) name;; I'm keeping the name Lotus!
    gender;; female
    breed;; mixed
    color;; ginger with lighter markings?
    personality;; shy, to herself, kind and curious

stable #3 | Champion

(new) name;; Pine
    gender;; stallion
    breed;;appaloosa [50%] x quarter horse [50%]
    height;; 16.0 hands
    color;; bronze buckskin dun roan
    [Ee/Aa/CRcr/Rr/STYsty/Dd]
    personality;; bright, bubbly, adventurous, curious, free, kind, caring and outgoing

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
╔═══════════════╗

𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐫 [/ˈreɪvə/]
(noun informal)
!!your amazing!!
hey, i'm birdbones,
i'm on toyhou.se n DA (@yeanbones)
i'm also on artfight (@birdbones)
i'm always looking for art!
(See also:
Icon shop
art © ©)