Unlimited Uncommon Kalon MYO Giveaway (winner on page 10)

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Re: Unlimited Uncommon Kalon MYO Giveaway

Postby SilverSamurai » Wed Feb 22, 2017 4:13 am

username SilverSamurai
ideas for the myo same as the last MYO giveaway contest;;

✦ I've always loved the idea of a phoenix-like character. Sketch:

The Phoenix

✦ Dark base with wing-like markings starting at shoulder.
    - wing-like markings.
✦ Edits;
    - Hair edit; slicked back, feather-like like a cockatiel
    - tail shine shaped like a burning feather
    - heterochromic eyes; one bright yellow, one orange
    - back mane
    - sclera color; dark grey
    - custom tail; fluffed and flared out, like a bird/phoenix
✦ a grumpy lil guy who isn't where he wants to be, but doesn't know how to get there.
    - Dreams of doing metalwork, designing, exc.
    - tired, not a lot of energy
    - not a social guy, but makes friends easily lucky him
✦ Small, lean build and well kept

✦ very artsy, works with glass and metal - anything with fire to heat and shape

✦ down to earth and reasonable, though he has a rather negative outlook on the world

✦ does not waste time with fake friendships and not trusting in others, but willing to go along out of curiosity

✦ heavily driven by curiosity and quest for knowledge, he is constantly reading or studying

✦ very few actual friends, but the few he has are very close to him

spread the love ♥
honestly Rainbow Noivern was the to suggest Kalons to me- she was really excited when they first came out and I thought I would check it out. I started to try out for some and she has always been super supportive and helpful, offering art for tryouts and character ideas. She's super sweet and always easy to talk to, and she honestly takes such good care of her characters, giving them all great ideas and lots of love through art. Her designs are great and I look forward to seeing her get further involved with this community!

-shout out to that one time she tried to win my dream kalon for me but I found out about it and tried out myself and won an RU for it so she couldn't gift the original kal to me
-thanks for the years of friendship and kindness and unexpected wonderful art <33

Yo, I'm Silver and like talking with people and making new friends.
I enjoy music, birds, anime/manga, video games, and art. Feel free to send over a message whenever if you'd like to chat!

A lot is happening right now, but I'm doing my best

"I fell apart, but got back up again,"
SilverSamurai

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Roobuzz » Wed Feb 22, 2017 9:12 am

Ahh mark for later! It's mega cool that you're doing this <3
Roobuzz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby elf_of_the_hollow » Wed Feb 22, 2017 1:33 pm

quick mark since I actually found an idea I like <3
[ raine/elf ] • [ any pronouns ] • [ my kals ]
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
elf_of_the_hollow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dolly » Wed Feb 22, 2017 4:00 pm

username DollyDo

ideas for the myo

1) Egyptian Pharaoh

Just incase you don't know what a Pharaoh is ;

google wrote:\"phar·aoh
ˈferō/
noun
a ruler in ancient Egypt.

I have been in love with Egypt since my childhood (I did so many projects on it oml) and already deticated my one and only custom to it, meet Nevra which is actually a Turkish girl name but heey.I also based an artist entry on them but I am no real artist and I am pretty much broke points wise so I don't have a large chance of getting another MYO (I bought him with pets) so i'd love the chance. This is gonna sound pretty bad but i'd love them to be his mate and possibly breed them making little rulers who I would probably keep, adopt out with a really stupid contest, or gift out in my friend group because I am to scared to gift anyone I haven't spent hours upon hours talking to. I plan for them to most likely be female with the following edits; (i'll sketch if I have time) Cat like ears, shorter fur, common hair similar to this, common tail that looks thin but packs a punch, a shine like this, and a backmane that will make her seem like she is always aggravated. She'd have a similar look to the artist entry I did. She'd be similar to Nevra but when I asked the amazing The Monty to make him I asked for a very feminine looking dude i'd want to make her more of the opposite being a masculine looking gal. Her personality would be semi-similar but she'd be more mature and polite being more rude quietly unlike Nevra who is immature and impolite along with being openly rude. She'd lecture him to be a nicer dude and he'd hate it but love her.

2) Phoenix

I have also always had a love for mythical creatures and my favorites have to be the birds such as the Phoenix. Thought they couldn't have wings i'd make it work in the design more than edits. They'd have a darker base with fire like markings. They'd have wings like what my Maha or Lee has instead of real wings or if I win the wing item from the event i'd use it on them (I can wish lol). Their fur would look like it was on fire (wavy and flowing) with hair similar to how Sammi does it. Their tail would be sorted into sections similar to 850 with I am thinking beads but that may change. Their eyes would look large for their face kind of how an owl looks? They'd have common hair but they would have a bit of fur sticking off their head like feathers. Their shine would be a forever burning flame type deal and they'd be a more mysterious kal often hiding secrets because they do not want to hurt anyone. They often take on to much work acting like a protector to all even though they only need to protect the egg (an egg of an actual Phoenix they must protect in a temple surrounded in lava). They'd rarely leave their temple as the egg is going to hatch any moment now as it is on time but when a kalon comes to steal it and does they are forced out into the real world (medieval era) where they learn and adjust.

3) The princess

I have always been a fan of Disney princess (aren't we all) so I want to make my own with her own story. She'd have hair similar to this entry and a tail with long fur that is braided. Her shine would be a crown that she used to wear. She is a mix of a lot of the princesses so she is using elements from each of their stories. She was a princess but captured but broke her way out of the tower to see the outdoors where she became a huntress and warrior who worked for the highest bider. She'd have a wolf pet who she'd hunt with when she wasn't hired for a job and would never hunt something just to hunt it, she respects the forest and its creatures. She isn't really educated on customs so she'd be a more wild one mostly spending her time talking to animals.

spread the love ♥

Aeryn; -

You are literally my best friend and I am so glad I started up that random conversation that day. Your kals are so developed and love like gimme your skills?? Your other characters are also so great and your passion for kalons is going to break my fragile heart one day. I would make you a mod or guest artist if I could but I am not even on the staff so good luck. Summer and Cora are the cutest kids and I am so glad that we could make them mates because oml best parents ever. Killian is the sassiest pirate and I want to be him when I grow up never change pirate son. Your fish kid is the coolest fish kid and I couldn't make a better personality or story line if I tried. It is also rad how we watch like the same shows and can bond over them and you're just so chill and cool so i'm like ranting and venting to you but you don't mind aahah <<<3 bff

Checkinder & Mintiature -

Minti I love the species you made and cannot ask for a better one ahh <3. Every encounter i've had with you has been sweet and you just seem to run kalons so well! Check when you ran them they went smoothly and again every encounter i've had has been sweet and nice. I suggested some ideas to you and you didn't kill me for them (ily for that) and aah you are both super rad.

ȶigressa -

I love all of your designs, nbs, and art with all of my heart. Your style is to die for screech and I just want to get a nb done by you one day! I haven't won a main adopt yet but I hope I can at least win a re-adopt or such with a kal or growth made by you because your kalons can never look bad gah.

Karmel -

You are one of the kindest and sweetest staff members and just regular members i've met in this community. I first interacted with you when you grew my darling girl Cora and you just did it so smoothly and well (interaction and growth) and I cannot thank you enough. You also did my first nb (Cora x Summer aka the best couple ever) and I love the designs you created. Nimue and Neal are my darlings and Killian wouldn't have existed without you and your great designs. You also gifted me my new love Roxanne and I love her more than words can say.

I don't think you'd like me fluffing on so let me just say this, anyone and everyone in the community ily please be my best friend you are all amazing.
────────────
da | they/them | th
────────────
dolly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sibylline, » Thu Feb 23, 2017 7:56 am

username dinitrix
ideas for the myo alrighty here we go
i've actually had this planned out for a while because I used to have an uncommon myo but traded it away hastily for a kalon I don't connect with ;-;
His name would be Arrow, and he's pretty chill but also kind of insane looking
He has common hair edits, a large, fluffy quiff that hangs in front of his face
He also has a pupil edit, making his pupils into spirals
He has a short tail with a shine consisting of a crescent with three circles beside it towards the inside curve
he is extra fluffy
his ears are shorter and more fluffy
his tongue is freakishly long and doesn't fit in his mouth
he has heterochromia and his sclera's are coloured
as for palettes, it will be a mix between these two; x and x(the pinks from this one)
heres a sketch without his design
(his tongue isn't slit at the end, look at the tongue by the eye ref)
spread the love ♥ jello - you're such an amazing friend thank you <3
It's coming like the sunshine // Rising in the morning
adult // wermz // dorks // my umas // toyhouse
sibylline,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hoshizura » Thu Feb 23, 2017 9:01 am

username hoshizura
ideas for the myo I have quite a few ideas, actually! <: They're all based off unusual words I've found off the Internet, so I've put each idea in a quote, with the word and its definition at the top <3

note Instead of listing the traits/sketching out the designs in advance, I've decided to just write down the roughest form of the concept, as well as any plans I may have as far as stories go - this may seem odd, I know. But I feel that if I were to decide everything in advance, I may decide later that I do not want any of the designs chosen. Therefore, I've done it this way so I don't feel "tied down," in a sense.

tacenda
things better left unsaid; matters to be passed over in silence.

concept A Kalon whose words have damned them; they'd wear a sort of muzzle as punishment from the king of the land of which this Kalon used to call "home." From where they come, censorship is the norm. This Kalon dared to speak against the king, even when they knew it could mean the death of them. Even when it was not necessary to speak out, even when things were truly better left unsaid, they spoke. And now, they're forced to wear this muzzle, locked tight, until they learn to be an obedient little slave of society. But we know that won't happen.

ephorize
to have an absolute, controlling influence over.

concept A paranoid ruler of a land faraway. They'd be an absolute dictator, executing those they believe are plotting against them. They'd have slowly gone mad from paranoia, convinced the world is against them in every way possible. Therefore, they have decided that everything must be controlled by them - the way they live, the way their people live, the things that happen - even down to something as simple as a daily routine would be controlled by this ruler. It would eventually lead to a stranger - a traveling Kalon, passing through the kingdom - overthrowing this dictator, somewhat like the story told in the song, Rains of Castamere.

eunoia
beautiful thinking; a well mind.

concept For this one, I was thinking of a scholarly-type, but not necessarily uptight and prudish. This Kalon would have a sort of flower child feel to them, with a sort of hippie "go with the flow" attitude. They'd basically have, as this word implies, a beautiful mind.

hypophrenia
a vague feeling of sadness, seemingly without cause.

concept I don't know why, but I'm sort of wanting to do a Kalon based on manic depression. Don't ask why, I'm not sure myself as to why I want to do this. But I know for certain that they'd have dark colors with one small, lighter shade of the same color on them - to represent the small, glimmer of hope for a better future that we all have.

philophobia
the fear of falling in love.

concept Basically think Megara from Hercules and you have this Kalon.

meraki
to do something with soul, creativity, or love; when you leave a piece of yourself in your work.

concept This Kalon would be an artist who is immensely passionate about their work, and loves their job greatly. They work as an illustrator for children's books, and always tries to leave a bit of themselves in their work.

spread the love ♥ I adore everyone in this lovely community, really! You're all so nice <3 Even though I've only been here a short while, I can already tell I'm going to love it here <: However, there is one person who stands out the most to me, and that is Takura. About a couple minutes after I posted my first post on the fan club, Takura. messaged me with a kind offer - to gift me my very first Kalon! My pretty girl, Cyrene, wouldn't have ever come into my possession had it not been for Takura. Not only that, but Takura. continued their acts of kindness by offering me a toyhou.se code - something, like with Cyrene, I've wanted for a while, but could never obtain. Takura. has shown me the kindness and compassion that I'm sure Kalons embodies, and I'm so blessed to have met him <3 You're awesome, Tak!
Last edited by hoshizura on Sun Feb 26, 2017 3:28 pm, edited 3 times in total.
hoshizura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Esther~ » Fri Feb 24, 2017 7:13 am

mark
Esther~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♡Chocolate♡ » Fri Feb 24, 2017 7:25 am

username ♡Chocolate♡

ideas for the myo
    okay, deep breath <3 it would be a girl, and she would have for the most part a very light brown, but her design on the lower half [not from like crotch, but from bottom of feet till almost head] would be different shades of brown depending on distance because the design will be mountains. there will be a lot of mountains. birds, and clouds as well, but a very simply, very pretty design. it would be based upon mountain deer. a very small tuft for tail, and some almost bear looking ears, heart shaped pupils, shorter fur on neck, and longer fur everywhere else. she will have free hair until past her jawline where it goes into a messy braid. her shine would be a rose, and she would have really light blue eyes. her name would be hazel

spread the love ♥ compliment a communtiy member;;

hayzel; oh where to begin <3 my wife and life tbh. she's always quite understanding, very forgiving, and always very humorous. she's brightened my day multiple times, and it's quite seldom we fight. she's helped me through thick and thin. especially through all the hate im receiving currently.

catyclaws; my best friend since diapers tbh. she's always so bubbly, and usually doesn't care what people think. she's going through some things, but she's always found a way past it all, and stayed positive, at least for me <3
♡Chocolate♡

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gaycko » Fri Feb 24, 2017 7:53 am

Res I've got several ideas I really like and will be entering for this amazing chance, actually will draw up a sketch maybe if him
-Snow frog prince type guy
Formerly Seven of Sushi!
Call me Red or Seven please if just chatting casually
Adult/Male
He/him/his
🏳️‍🌈
Gaycko

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby valiant-quest » Fri Feb 24, 2017 10:39 am

username space cadet
ideas for the myo
•Cute zombie kalon!
Maybe with nicked ears and a fluffy tail with a tailbones shine. With dark sclera and pink eyes maybe? Don't know what the fur color would be. It would wear a bow <3
•Peacock spider kalon :0
It would definitely have spider-esque teeth and some sort of tail edit. The shine would look like the spider's marking.
•Something based off of the element Mercury. It's a really interesting element!
It would have sharper teeth, black sclera with white iris, and long ears. It would also have a long goopy tongue, and a mercury drop shine.
spread the love ♥ Achroma is funny and nice and has great characters.

✩ Hi, I'm Quest! ✩
he/knight
toyhousedappervolkFR
valiant-quest

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me