☆ Whispering Moon Dragons ☆ - new thread, locking soon!

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Should I create a new thread for the adoption center?

Poll ended at Fri Sep 29, 2017 4:57 am

Yes
100%
No
No votes

Total votes : 3

Re: ☆ Whispering Moon Dragons ☆ - IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT PG

Postby starryprinxe » Tue Aug 01, 2017 4:35 am

hello and good morning/evening everybody!

this past month has been difficult for me to stay motivated in running the center, unfortunately. I've gotten caught up in my own personal art endeavors and such, and as a result, I can't successfully run the center.

however, I am please to announce that this thread will be changing ownership to HybridDarkness! the center will continue under her ownership soon, and all staff may retain their positions if they please. we are currently waiting on staff to approve the change in ownership, so it may take some time for the thread to be transferred.

I'd like to thank all of you for your continued love and support of this center. it has truly been a pleasure to create these dragons for you all, and I wanted to be sure the center would go into good hands so it can continue to grant CS users with their very own pixel dragon friend.

to staff- if you would like to retain or leave your current position, please message HybridDarkness so she can make plans accordingly.

I hope you all have a wonderful time on the future new thread!

starry ✦ they/them
on semi-hiatus for school and mental health

ImageImageImageImageImage
starryprinxe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby holmes221B » Tue Aug 01, 2017 4:42 am

starryprinxe wrote:

this past month has been difficult for me to stay motivated in running the center, unfortunately. I've gotten caught up in my own personal art endeavors and such, and as a result, I can't successfully run the center.

however, I am please to announce that this thread will be changing ownership to HybridDarkness! the center will continue under her ownership soon, and all staff may retain their positions if they please. we are currently waiting on staff to approve the change in ownership, so it may take some time for the thread to be transferred.

I'd like to thank all of you for your continued love and support of this center. it has truly been a pleasure to create these dragons for you all, and I wanted to be sure the center would go into good hands so it can continue to grant CS users with their very own pixel dragon friend.

to staff- if you would like to retain or leave your current position, please message HybridDarkness so she can make plans accordingly.

I'm glad that this adoption centre won't die out, but I'm pretty sure everyone here will be sad for you to no longer take care of this. It has also been a pleasure for you to create the dragons that I have now, especially my custom Eorsyn. He's here to say farewell to you.

Thank you for creating this beautiful and majestic species of dragons!

Congratulations to HybridDarkness as well! c:

"Sherlock Holmes. Surely you've heard of me?"

xxImage
Imagexx
- Sherlock Holmes
(Dai Gyakuten Saiban)

holmes221B

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Puzzles101 » Tue Aug 01, 2017 5:54 am

Congrats to HybridDarkness!
c:
We will all miss your way of running things, starryprinxie, but at least you managed to keep it going for so long and now even longer. I am glad to be a part of this loving community and will continue to support it to the fullest.
Thank you so much for my custom, Mongolia, as well.
He says Farewell also. c:

Thank you for everything you have done for Whispering Moon Dragons! c:
Puzzles101

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby starryprinxe » Tue Aug 01, 2017 7:56 am

y'all are too kind <3 <3

oh yeah I forgot to add, someday in the future I might make a new adoptable so maybe keep a vague eye out in case I decide to do that c:

starry ✦ they/them
on semi-hiatus for school and mental health

ImageImageImageImageImage
starryprinxe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby anxious ghost » Tue Aug 01, 2017 9:07 am

yeah, i agree with everyone who posted above.
while i'm sure that hybrid will take great care of this place, it's still sad to see you go <3
╔════════════════════╗
ghost // they/it
nonbinary // queer
ghostkin // otherkin

just a gay lil ghost
not very active anymore

sig by me
╚════════════════════╝
anxious ghost

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ultra-Nirvana » Tue Aug 01, 2017 11:26 am

I'm so excited to start working with everyone here, I thank you so much for all your patience, and even though i am excited to start working here i also am sad to see you go Starryprixie. I hope that everyone will enjoy this adoption center as much as me everyone!
ImageImageImageImageImage Image
Ultra-Nirvana

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cyanideburrito » Tue Aug 01, 2017 1:11 pm

although it's sad to see you go, this is one of my favorite adoptable species and i'd just like to thank you for starting it ♥️ not only are the pets super cute, but the community is nice as well, and i'm glad it will be continued (congratulations hybrid!).
cyanideburrito

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ☽✩ Moonstar ✩☾ » Wed Aug 02, 2017 8:49 am

starryprinxe wrote:

Shame your stepping down but congratulations to HybridDarkness!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
☽✩ Moonstar ✩☾

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Phantom » Thu Aug 03, 2017 9:45 am

quick mark~