Chi Adopts || Please Lock!

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Chi Adopts || Please Lock!

Postby Schofield » Sat Jan 07, 2017 7:19 pm

DISCLAIMER: This topic is several years old. I'm currently interested in revamping these adopts in case anyone's interested. Please let me know if you'd like to be notified when the new thread is up and I'll personally PM you with the link! :)

Trading Thread - Breeding Thread - Archive - Nursery
Last edited by Schofield on Sat Nov 28, 2020 9:21 am, edited 24 times in total.
Schofield

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: chi adopts || wip

Postby Schofield » Sat Jan 07, 2017 7:20 pm

Image ....Image ....Image
Aralas ............... Prism ............... Xythnia
. Owner / Artist ..... Thread Moderator ..... Thread Mod / Archivist

Please read over the rules before doing anything with this adoptable.

1. Do not steal any of the art on any of these threads. Stolen artwork will not be tolerated.
          2. Do not ask to be apart of the staff.
          3. Please follow all individual thread rules you might find in the Trading thread/Breeding thread, etc.
          4. Be respectful to everyone and don't be obnoxious.
          5. Please do not take your Chis offsite.
          6. Please be respectful to staff members.
          7. Please don't whine/complain, it's hard to listen to.

Q. How often can I adopt?
          A. You may adopt one from every batch.

Q. Why does it seem like certain items are never stocked in the store?
          A. Because they are incredibly rare, you'll mainly only ever obtain them through events.

Q. I can never seem to catch any Chis from batches!
          A. Most of the time, all Chis are adopted from batches within seconds. It's very hard to adopt a Chi this way, which is why many people prefer raffles which are easier to enter.

Code: Select all
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=3326451][img]http://i.imgur.com/epNSwgP.png[/img][/url]

Last edited by Schofield on Sat Jan 28, 2017 5:48 pm, edited 15 times in total.
Schofield

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Schofield » Sat Jan 07, 2017 7:24 pm

///

You might be asking yourself what this strange adoptable you've just encountered is! Thankfully a team of scientists have compiled a small journal detailing Chis' lives, habitats, growth patterns, and diets!

standard chi egg pictured

The Chi eggs are made out of rainbow quartz, a type of crystal that comes in many different colours, hence why each egg comes in a unique colouration. The colour of each litter depends on the colouration of the parents, and also on their diet. On average, 3-5 eggs are laid at a time. Eggs can be laid anywhere, though usually they are laid in bushes and close to a source of water so that the hatched chi will have protection and the basic necessities when they hatch. Chi eggs hatch immediately upon their adoption. Newly laid eggs are very small and are only about half a centimeter in length. They grow bigger until they reach about 5-10 inches long, depending on how big the Chi inside has grown. The eggs emit a faint glow right before they hatch. When they hatch, the crystal shell shatters, disintegrates into dust, and becomes so fine that the wind carries it away.

standard full grown chi pictured

The Chi are hatched full-grown and do not grow anymore once they emerge from their eggs. A full-grown Chi is usually 5-10 inches long, though some are smaller or larger than average. The Chi diets depend on the location where they were born. They usually eat leaves and fruits and drink fresh water, and a few chi have even been known to eat tree bark, roots, and flowers. Most Chi will stay near their birthsite once hatched, with an occasional few choosing to migrate to a different habitat. The Chi don’t make any sound but instead uses their two antennae to communicate. When the chi are happy and healthy, their antennae emit a faint glow. When the chi are feeling down or malnourished, their antennae grow dark. During mating, the male also uses their antennae to attract females. Generally, females prefer males with longer antennae that emit the brightest glow.

Last edited by Schofield on Sat Jan 28, 2017 5:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Schofield

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Schofield » Sat Jan 07, 2017 7:28 pm

///

A crystal clear pool lies in the center of the clearing and you can see many colorful eggs half-buried in the pure white sand. A soft breeze ripples the water and lightly blows your hair as you examine the scenery. Welcome to the Chi Sanctuary! This is a serene nursery created for the sleeping baby Chi inside their warm little eggs. Speaking is not permitted in this small building for it is where all Chis begin and a quiet start is healthy medicine for a long life.

When there are too many eggs in the nursery, a fixed number will be handed out for adoption to all visitors! The fastest to fill out the adoption form will return to their homes with a beautiful Chi. Eggs hatch immediately after adoption, for the baby Chi feel the warmth of their new owner and quickly crack their eggs. Best of luck with adopting and we hope you enjoy your new Chi!

Image Image

Code Word: Scents of Lavender

ALL GONE

[center][size=90][color=#008080]♚[/color] [color=#63562E]I'd like to take an egg from the nursery![/color] [color=#008080]♚[/color]
[color=#63562E]Username: [/color]
[color=#63562E]Egg Number: [/color]
[color=#63562E]Code Word: [/color][/size][/center]

///

Welcome to the raffle stand! This is the place where special chi eggs are raffled so it is very different than your regular adoptions. The winner is picked from Random.org so it is completely random. If you see an egg you want and are feeling lucky, why not use the form! Anyone can apply and there is no cooldown period. Best of luck!

This egg is weird. It's much different than the others!

1. Catskitten
2. Adamented
3. Tim Buktu
4. Shooting Stars
5. 200765
6. transasriel
7. hasu & ni
8. WillowArmadillo
9. Fernmoon
10. fuiuki
11. Prism
12. bricakes
13. Nebularlyy
14. Solasta
15. Vᶤᵇʳᵃᶰᵗ Fᵉᵃᵗʰᵉʳˢ
16. Imabox
17. ParaKitty
18. ExhaustedPigeon
19. Butterfly~kitten
20. Tindra-chan
21. NightFlame22
22. sisyphean
23. Xairathan
24. delusional illusions
25. Little Fish
26. Xythnia
27. Xythnia
28. Xythnia
29. Xythnia
30. Xythnia
31. Xythnia
32. Xythnia
33. Xythnia
34. Xythnia
35. Xythnia
36. Xythnia
37. Xythnia
38. Xythnia
39. Xythnia
40. Xythnia
41. Xythnia
42. Alantica
43. Knickknacks
44. Desperado!
45. sir agag
46. Lunarchy
47. supermancrayon
48. Darkmeow
49. Chausie
50. .mochi
51. 2frostypaws
52. Crestalia
53. Violet Berries
54. Jhh3
55. admiralbambo
56. Lilly Your Bff
57. critic-burnt
58. Iva_Tyra
59. Swiftlet
60. kookookoo999

To enter, please fill out this form:

I want to enter the raffle!
Username:

Last edited by Schofield on Fri Mar 17, 2017 4:56 pm, edited 17 times in total.
Schofield

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Schofield » Sat Jan 07, 2017 7:28 pm

...... (Pictured: Fuju Island)

The floating island chain of Fai is one of the most serene and beautiful locations in all of the world
of Chis. The chains are made up of thousands of floating rock formations with all sorts of plants and
wildlife, fighting for survival on these floating pedestals. Some rock formations are so large that
they host entire mountain chains, whereas some are so small they are only able to host a few shrubs
and small plants. One of these smaller chains is truly remarkable when it comes to Chis.

The Island of Fuju, for one reason or another, has become a sacred location for Chis. Perhaps the odd
shaped tree with the strange opening is of particular interest to the specie, but for as long as any
scientist can remember, Fuju has been their gathering and resting ground.

The one thing that captivates tourists the most, even over the sheer beauty of Fuju, is gifts the Chis
leave there. Ranging from common items to truly valuable ones, they're left on the island. Every so
often, the island will be opened up to tourists who are welcome to collect any item they find while
on the island.

If you'd like to search the island, wait for an opening to be posted in the thread and then post this
form. The luckiest will find items! The less lucky ones will go home with a surreal experience of
exploring Fuju.

Currently CLOSED! Codeword: Enchiladas

[center][size=90][color=#008080]♚[/color] [color=#63562E]I want to explore Fuju![/color] [color=#008080]♚[/color]
[color=#63562E]Username: [/color]
[color=#63562E]Code Word: [/color][/size][/center]

Coming Soon ~

Last edited by Schofield on Sat Mar 18, 2017 1:15 am, edited 15 times in total.
Schofield

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Schofield » Sat Jan 07, 2017 7:29 pm

///

Welcome to our humble store! Located between two soft streams, this shop is the ideal place for tourists to get out of the hustle bustle of the forest and relax for a while, enjoying the tranquility as they gaze upon our wares. Being very hungry and mushroom loving Chi, we only accept Image as payment for our goods.

Unfortunately, do to the influx of tourists that have appeared in the forest, we can no longer keep up with the demand. Because of this, we only sell our items on select days and spend the rest of our time just trying to stock our shelves. Sorry about the inconvenience! While you're waiting for us to open, why not spend some time dipping your feet in the cool lapping waters of the streams? We promise, there's plenty of room for everyone!

Item Name: Spicy Mushroom Potion
Price: 3 Image
Ability: Allows you to trade one of your Chi for another user's Chi.
Stock: 5

Item Name: Diamond Potion
Price: 120 Image
Ability: Allows you to order a custom Chi.

Out of Stock!

Item Name: Moondust Potion
Price: 50 Image
Ability: Allows you to breed your Chi with another Chi. (Please note: Each Chi needs its own Moondust Potion.

Out of Stock!

Item Name: Reservation Potion
Price: 7 Image
Ability: Allows you to reserve a random egg in the upcoming litter!

Out of Stock!

Item Name: Burlap Surprise
Price: 5 Image
Ability: Can be added with the reservation potion to give you the special ability of CHOOSING the egg you want in the upcoming batch; giving you the opportunity to see the eggs before anyone else!

Out of Stock!

Item Name: Potent Elixir
Price: 8 Image
Ability: Allows you to reserve 25% of all of the slots in an upcoming raffle. (Note; You can only use one of these elixirs each raffle.)

Stock: 1

Item Name: Mythical Crystal Shard
Price: 45 Image
Ability: Collect a cluster of five shards and you will receive a diamond potion plus a bounty of other surprises!

Out of Stock!

The store is currently CLOSED.

[center][size=90]I'd like to purchase something from the store!
Username:
Item Name:
Quantity[/size][/center]

Currently no auctions taking place.

Last edited by Schofield on Sat Jan 28, 2017 6:13 pm, edited 15 times in total.
Schofield

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Schofield » Sat Jan 07, 2017 7:30 pm

///

Welcome to the Chi Bank! This is the one-stop shop for all your shroom needs! We sell shrooms for all kinds of different things so make sure you take a look around! If you find a payment option you would like, please fill out the form and post it in this thread. Please note: Transactions may take a little while to complete, be patient.

The bank is currently CLOSED while I evaluate prices!

We are currently buying (WHEN THE BANK IS OPEN);

5 C$ = 1 Image
    Any Store Pet = 10/+ Image
    (2016 = 10 Shrooms, 2015 = 11 Shrooms, 2014 = 12 Shrooms, 2013 = 14 Shrooms, 2012 = 16 Shrooms, 2011 = 20 Shrooms, 2010-09 VARIES.)

Balances;

ℬutterfly~kitten - 10Image
    Xairathan - 283 Image ; reservation potion x1
    Xythnia - 12 Image ; potent elixir x1
    kvx - 88 Image ; reservation potion x2, burlap surprise x2, potent elixir x1
    Kiwilady - 294 Image
    Wibrant Nature... - 2Image
    Imabox - 3Image
    Lotus Petal ; spicy mushroom potion x1

Last edited by Schofield on Sun Nov 19, 2017 2:30 pm, edited 37 times in total.
Schofield

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

None.

Last edited by Schofield on Sat Jan 28, 2017 6:17 pm, edited 30 times in total.
Schofield

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Last edited by Schofield on Sat Jan 28, 2017 6:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Schofield

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Schofield » Sat Jan 07, 2017 7:31 pm

Last edited by Schofield on Sat Jan 28, 2017 6:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Schofield

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me