∋The Vivarium Store: Ant Farms!∈ BIG NEWS

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Re: ∋Vivarium Store: Ant Farms!∈ Now open!

Postby Ruby-Skylark » Thu Aug 11, 2016 1:14 am

fuiuki wrote:That's ok, I know touch-screens are a bit of a bother sometimes! I'm just glad I get to make these for people ^_^ although if you're planning on getting anything outside the starters, don't forget to get some currency too :3 Give me pets ablsgeiuhtf *drowns in greed*

*ROFLS* I know, I won't forget :D
Google docs really isn't optimised for ipads, it makes everything super small *headdesk*
But I can usually figure things out :thumbup:

p.s. my custom might need some extra time, it's a bit complex, so PM me if you have any trouble with it?
Ruby-Skylark

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fuiuki » Thu Aug 11, 2016 8:04 am

Edit: I'll send this through PM instead.

Here's the farm as you've put it but without animation. If you choose to have another room or pay for animation, it will be added ^_^

Animation done!

(What is it with you guys though, none of you wrote the names for the rooms right :P)
Hello! I'm a tired person with a love for
all things creative, animals, pixel art
and aquariums.

(Ask me about making you art!)
fuiuki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby radiantly » Thu Aug 11, 2016 8:30 am

I ordered so hopefully everything goes fine. Tubla introduced me to these small things and I'm obsessed with them :,^)
    I'm so excited for me little farm. I've always wanted an ant farm that doesn't die when I forget to feed it we won't go into detail about that... whoops.
radiantly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fuiuki » Thu Aug 11, 2016 8:56 am

radiantly wrote:
    I ordered so hopefully everything goes fine. Tubla introduced me to these small things and I'm obsessed with them :,^)
    I'm so excited for me little farm. I've always wanted an ant farm that doesn't die when I forget to feed it we won't go into detail about that... whoops.

I'm happy that she brought you here, and I do hope you enjoy them! I must ask though, you've chosen the basic main room and one more room. The main room is already included, so would you like to choose another room?

EDIT:
Code: Select all
[http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=3143097][IMG]http://i798.photobucket.com/albums/yy268/fuiuki/Ant%20Farm%20stuff/User%20Farms/radiantly%20first%20ant%20farm.png[/IMG][/URL]

Your farm is done! If you still want that extra room, it is still available ^_^
and aquariums.

fuiuki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby radiantly » Thu Aug 11, 2016 9:36 pm

fuiuki wrote:
radiantly wrote:

I'm happy that she brought you here, and I do hope you enjoy them! I must ask though, you've chosen the basic main room and one more room. The main room is already included, so would you like to choose another room?

EDIT:
[http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=3143097][IMG]http://i798.photobucket.com/albums/yy268/fuiuki/Ant%20Farm%20stuff/User%20Farms/radiantly%20first%20ant%20farm.png[/IMG][/URL]

Your farm is done! If you still want that extra room, it is still available ^_^

lmao yes please. sorry I was a bit confused between using the spreadsheet on my phone and having the order thing in a new tab cx
    Sending an updated form, if that's ok?
radiantly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fuiuki » Thu Aug 11, 2016 10:28 pm

You can send in another form, yes. I won't be able to get to it until I'm back though, I'm afraid. I hope the current farm is fine until then ^_^
and aquariums.

fuiuki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby radiantly » Fri Aug 12, 2016 11:54 pm

that's fine, thanks <3
radiantly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Daisy » Sat Aug 13, 2016 10:48 am

Mark

"Pretty inactive right now"
Daisy » ♊ » She/her
CoziesX
Daisy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ectophasm » Sun Aug 14, 2016 12:03 pm

fuiuki wrote:@PopplioTheClown, I accidentally erased your order before properly memorizing how many ants you wanted. I think it was 5 tiny, 5 workers and 4 soldiers but if I'm wrong, just PM me and I'll fix it. I can't animate it again though, it was really difficult >_< I had to remember exactly which ants I had moved, and measure how much... AND think of where to put them in the next frame! This is definitely something I'm gonna charge for, but this once will be free.

[URL=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=3143097][IMG]http://i798.photobucket.com/albums/yy268/fuiuki/Ant%20Farm%20stuff/User%20Farms/PopplioTheClown%20first%20farm%20animated.gif[/IMG][/URL]

snip

tbh i forgot too
i think that's right though
Last edited by ectophasm on Sun Aug 14, 2016 12:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
hwoouh
ectophasm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fuiuki » Sun Aug 14, 2016 12:05 pm

I'm afraid I don't understand what you want by quoting your farm... Is there something wrong with it, or are you just happy?
and aquariums.

fuiuki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me