Cadfael, A New Breed. (Posting Welcome)

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Cadfael, A New Breed. (Posting Welcome)

Postby Dogs Can Bark » Fri Oct 29, 2010 2:14 pm

Cadfael, Means "battle prince" from Welsh cad "battle" and mael "prince".

The Cadfael dog was used as a battle hound in many wars, and would be sent out with groups of soliders to to many tasks, from taking out the enemy, to tracking them. It is rather a mystery where they came from, but they started showing up in Wales in the wild. They took to humans easily, and served as some of the best herding dogs. Their breed was kept alive, though very few of them, and many of the pups had eye problems. These dogs could not be bred with any regular dog, only others of their breed. It is hard to say if the Cadfael was even a dog. Their are many myths about how the Cadfael came to be, but none of them have complete truth to them. They look like many existing breeds of dogs, but no record of them has been showed in the parts of the world these dogs were created.

Cadfael hounds have a way of mysteriously leaving during certain times of the day, and are reported to have preformed intracate tasks while gone. It is not known as to why they just leave, and their intellegence seems to pass that of normal dogs, so scientists are unable to study these creatures.

The Cadfael

They have retractable teeth, with a loosely curled tail. The Cadfael are often born with eye deformities, and many times their eyes are stiched shut. Some times the Cadfael will go out with unstiched eyes, and will return with it's eyes stiched. This stiches cannot be cut out, nor do they dissappear. Their ears are very long, and lay backwards. Their ears are often torn, usually in fights or their outings. These dogs are incredibly agile, and can reach speeds up to 70 mph for long distances. They are not very good swimmers, and actually avoid water at pretty much every cost. Cadfael hounds are almost always natural colors, with dark patterns, and a few neon colors from time to time. The Cadfael have hair, much like a human would, on their head. Their hair is often long, and worn in one style for their life. As for age, it is not known how old Cadfaels can grow to be, because their age usually isn't known in the first place.

The Cadfael dogs belong to Lakota, and may only be created by Lakota. If you would like to adopt a Cadfael dog, you MUST get one from Lakota. These may not be created by anyone else.
Last edited by Dogs Can Bark on Sat Oct 30, 2010 2:06 am, edited 2 times in total.
I am looking to trade away all my CS pets for Art, PM me if you are interested. I'm really only looking for more advanced artists. Include examples of your work please. :3

FurAffinity.DeviantArt.Lakota's Pets.The Haven
{ Formerly Tetra/Izancai/Lakota Many-More/Lakota ~/Zxy/.:Lakota/Collies can fly }
Dogs Can Bark

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Existing Cadfael Hounds

Postby Dogs Can Bark » Fri Oct 29, 2010 2:18 pm

The Existing Cadfael Hounds

Hallax, owned by .:Lakota

ImageImageImage
I am looking to trade away all my CS pets for Art, PM me if you are interested. I'm really only looking for more advanced artists. Include examples of your work please. :3

{ Formerly Tetra/Izancai/Lakota Many-More/Lakota ~/Zxy/.:Lakota/Collies can fly }
Dogs Can Bark

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Cadfael for Adoption

Postby Dogs Can Bark » Fri Oct 29, 2010 2:19 pm

Cadfael for Adoption

None at the moment, they will be coming soon.
Last edited by Dogs Can Bark on Sat Oct 30, 2010 1:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

Dogs Can Bark

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Cadfael, A New Breed. (No Posting)

Postby Dogs Can Bark » Fri Oct 29, 2010 2:19 pm

marking

Dogs Can Bark

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Cadfael, A New Breed. (Posting Welcome)

Postby Dogs Can Bark » Sat Oct 30, 2010 2:29 am

Bump. :3

Dogs Can Bark

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chabiikkaku » Thu Nov 11, 2010 6:49 am

When will you make them for adoption?
chabiikkaku

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dogs Can Bark » Thu Nov 11, 2010 10:33 am

@ Blurrbee; I'm not certain. Whenever I get the time to draw a lineart on Oekaki, then I'll start putting them up for adoption. I'll definately post here awaring people when I do. :3

Dogs Can Bark

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me