❧ The Arboretum: Terrariums! [MYO | FREE]

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

2020 update

update
79%
x
21%

Total votes : 56

Re: ❧ The Arboretum: Terrariums! [aqua event animal auctions

Postby Butty McButtface » Mon Apr 24, 2017 5:45 am

da046
Where did this fish come from? This fish lived for years in a peaceful stream, where it was once completely white. It's not completely sure when or how it became so colorful, but it has some ideas. Maybe it was from that day the sunlight reflected off the waterfall at such a perfect angle that it created a rainbow over its favorite resting place. Or maybe it was from that mysterious thing it ate a couple months ago. Its colors appeared slowly and the fish didn't even notice until someone else pointed it out.
Butty McButtface

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SplashofOrangeJuice » Mon Apr 24, 2017 5:56 am

da046
Where did this fish come from?
This little gem of a Betta was actually bred into existence! It has a high tolerance of environment and so it's able to live for an extremely long period of time, even in less than ideal conditions. The woman that bred her kept her a secret for a very long time, and on various Betta forums, a rumor surmounted about a rainbow Betta, but no one was able to put any evidence to the claim. She was loved, but upon her owner​ getting drastically sick, the secret of the rainbow Betta was revealed. She'd hoped the fish would stay in her family, but her relatives were mostly uninterested, so she gave it to Tubla hoping someone in the community would be willing to take it in and care for her. The fish is sterile due to the nature of her genes, so she can't produce offspring but she will live for nearly forever. And rumor has it the fish's parents are still around so by chance of luck another rainbow Betta may come into existence one day...
╔══════════════╗

░░░░░░░ ❚❚ ► ░░░░░░

kota // artist
🌵just your average art nerd🌵

my gallery.
my tumblr,

message me

*tumblr sometimes nsfw

╚══════════════╝
SplashofOrangeJuice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ginger-snaps » Mon Apr 24, 2017 6:05 am

da046

the rare species of rainbow betta fish actually have entirely reflective scales, due to the surroundings of their home; they can be found swimming among hundreds of shades of sea glass, in shallow waters where sunlight reflects off of the sea glass and emits beautiful colors that can even be seen from the surface of the water. one explorer nicknamed this rare breed of fish "rainbow bettas" because as he was passing by, the brilliant colors of the water caught his eye, and the fish almost completely blended in.

edit;;
i've sent in another order c:
🍂
🍁 ` 🍁 ` 🍁 `🍁 ` ©
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
she/her - aquarius - esfp
ginger-snaps

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ladybug astronaut » Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:14 am

placed another order ((((: Because I'm addicted

nameLabel.setText(name);
primaryPronouns.setText(masc);
secondaryPronouns.setText(nb);

astronaut.setImage(new Image("ladybug.png");

sid
he/him
they/them

ladybug astronaut

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ghostmaker » Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:20 am

da046
Where did this fish come from? the elusive rainbow betta named bob was found to be living in an old, crummy fish tank. his owner assumed that it was just a plain old betta fish, but little did he know.. one day, bob was swimming around when all of a sudden, a bright flash appeared and the goddess of nature, petai, took him to his new home; a magical island by the name of moaki.
it boasted great beauty: shimmering water, dazzling flowers, lush greenery, and exotic animals. bob was happy there, until he became old. the gods believed that bob had done a great duty to moaki by taking care of it, so they made him the betta god. now, he lives his days swimming the crystal clear oceans of janbe, the home of the gods.
ghostmaker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ✮ deathcore » Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:35 am

da046

have you ever heard of the book the rainbow fish ?
well, that's where this little guy comes from.
it sounds stupid; i know, i know..
but this 'make-believe' fish is real and quite exquisite.
bettas are beautiful on their own, but this one is extraordinary in every way imaginable.
and marcus pfister thinks so as well- marcus being the creator of this magnificent fish, of course.
now prepare yourself, as this story gets a little crazy, but believe me; it's all true.
we've all heard of the 'you get one wish- what is it?' thing, correct ?
well this happened to marcus ( a lucky fellow, indeed. )
and as i'm sure you can figure out, his wish was to bring the fish to life.
now since there was one wish, there is only one fish.
this being said, it has to be cared for properly, or it with parish.
and once the fish is gone, there is no more.
and that..well that would be a tragedy.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxImage
╭─────────────────────────.★..─╮
xImage
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx──────
xx╰┈➤ mads ✧˖° infp ✧˖° eternally emo
hi !! i love music and getting silly. i have 2
frogs and a fun snail & i love them. my pms
are always open !! would love 2 chat w u :3
xImage
xXXxxImage
╰─..★.─────────────────────────╯
✮ deathcore

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DragonCave » Mon Apr 24, 2017 12:11 pm

da046
Where did this fish come from? This little betta is actually a myth brought to life by a young witch who was smitten by a folktale that she had heard.
The Story wrote:There was a community of fish who lived in a lake that was fed by two rivers. They has lived like this for many years quite peacefully until an animal had died, and become stuck in one river that fed the lake. This had obviously become a problem for the fish who lived in the lake, who had elected to send a messenger up the other river to ask a god for help. Unfortunately, try as they might, none of the fish could get up the river to ask the god. The bass was not streamlined enough, the pickerel had run out of endurance, and even the mighty trout has injured her tail. A small voice had then offered to take the trip- a small blue betta. The others scoffed at the small betta's offer but let him go anyways. He vigorously wriggled up the river for 3 days until he finally made it to the god, pleading for help just before he passed from exhaustion. The god had helped the fish in the pond and was moved by the sacrifice of the small fish. They had decided to bring back the small warrior with color of a hundred rainbows to honor him.
The young witch, also moved by what she had read, decided to create a spell to turn ordinary fish into rainbow fish. Oddly enough, this particular fish was a minnow before the spell.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
  • She/her
  • Cancer ♋
  • Band trash
  • Aquarist
  • More
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
DragonCave

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 2FrostyPaws » Mon Apr 24, 2017 1:53 pm

da046
Where did this fish come from? This Betta came from a world with a river that held some sea creatures. The world had no color, it was just like our own, except that flesh, fur, leaves, and all sorts of things were shades of white and grey. One of the Bettas had grown bored of this colorless world, and wanted to leave. It knew that color had to exist, as it had seen a speck of green amidst a cropping of white rocks. The little fish had excitedly swam towards the brief flash of color, and marveled at it. Sadly, before the Betta's very own eyes, the green had faded into its surroundings.
TO BE FOUND, ➵➵➵➵➵➵
═════════════════════════
pretty inactive but i'll be here occasionally
sporadic activity owo b
═════════════════════════════

Image ImageImage
IS THERE ENOUGH
Image▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
EVERYONE ?
2FrostyPaws

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CaffeinatedLlama » Mon Apr 24, 2017 3:15 pm

Omg I love my terrarium<3
Thank you so much Tubla<3
CaffeinatedLlama

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FluffyBirdie » Tue Apr 25, 2017 1:07 am

da046
    Not that long ago, a family blessed with magic had a child. A beautiful daughter she was, brilliantly bright at a young age with a talent for art. Paper, completely covered with doodles and colour, became a common find around the house. She drew anything and everything, and especially loved watercolour. Betta fishes were also her favourite, and so she can be often found next to their fish tank, drawing out the adventures each fish had to reach her tank, and the personalities and relationship the fishes had with each other.
    On one peculiar day, she drew a betta fish, like any other day. She coloured it with splashes of blue, of cyan and purple and pink and green. And, on a whim, she carefully cut out the fish, and dropped it in the water. To her delight, the paper inflated and changed into a fish, right before her eyes. If you look closely, the fish still looked like it had the texture of paper, the remnants of its past. Her talent for magic was showing through! Delighted, the girl continued to make more fish, until the tank was filled with colour. Her parents came in then, and surprised, they made more tanks for their daughter's fishes.
    She's older now, and heading towards a shining future. All her fishes were given away, to close friends and family, but one fish still stayed with her.
    Her first fish, and her first spark of magic.

──── ────
|| Kalons || TH ||
★★★
Selling OCs, lf art/c$!
Pixel animation shop

──── ────

click on art for credit! avatar credit
FluffyBirdie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery