Closed, new thread link on pg. 245 & 246

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

What should go up next?

Poll ended at Fri Apr 21, 2017 5:05 pm

1) Bug stalkers! (Scorpions, bees, spiders and ants)
29%
2) Dragon/Wyvern stalkers
71%
3) Random mutes!
No votes

Total votes : 7

Closed, new thread link on pg. 245 & 246

Postby Agent Maine(Meta) » Sun Feb 28, 2016 3:58 pm

Our mascot Tilly, owned by original owner Sapphira!

Archive || The sub archives || Contests || Event thread || Fanclub || Breeding thread || Co-Op archives ||Stalker bonds and such~! || Laboratory || Field Guide to stalkers || Sanctuary || Customs

Recently discovered Species, Stalker dragons are known for there stalking ability, hence the name. They live in woods and forests, and sometimes in mountains, but those are rare to see. Stalkers make good companions if you can earn there trust a bit like a dog but much, much smarter, like Raptor smart. They also have feelings and will not stay with an owner who does not treat them right, at all.Nor will the stand to be neglected, if you neglect a stalker you do so at your own risk, it has been know that a stalker will attack its owner if it is Neglected or mistreated, sometimes almost killing them, so only adopt one if you plan to treat it with the respect and kindness it deserves.

Staff
Agent Maine(Meta)- Owner and archivist
Sapphira344 - secondary owner and artist
Me?Sarcastic - Hunt moderator 1
Voilet Berries - hunt Moderator 2

Rules
1:All cs rules apply
2. No art theft.
3.: don't rush me!
4. if your banned or are gone for more then a month, your stalkers can be taken/will be taken from you and adopted out to others, and other stalkers wont be so inclined to join you again.
(unless you warn me first, then they will be put in a sort of pretend daycare while your away)
5.Be polite not just to me but to everyone who is apart of this thread
6. stalkers now need names within a week of being informed/obtained about, before they go back into the wild. Only time this rule of overridden is if you PM me BEFORE that week is over stating you need more time.

Rules for Art Staff
1. you can only keep a stalker if you have made more then 10.(AKA after every 10th one you can make youself one)
2. As for pray you can only make yourself one after every 15 mark(AKA after you make 15 you can make one to keep)
3.Only make rare's if the design is time consuming and isnt based off a real animal, eg Took a couple of hours
4.Uncommons are fine to make after ever 10 stalkers.
5. I would prefer you make rare stalkers after every set of 20 commons.
6.Only two rares and 5 uncommons can be made by you to keep
7. i can add more if needed

Bans and strikes:
Last edited by Agent Maine(Meta) on Wed Mar 14, 2018 11:34 am, edited 28 times in total.

∞|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|∞

>ImageImageImage<
>Personal ryka collection<
>ImageImage<
∞|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|∞
Agent Maine(Meta)

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Stalker dragons!

Postby Agent Maine(Meta) » Sun Feb 28, 2016 4:06 pm

Adoption
Here we keep stalkers who we have manged to catch, and even some who came willingly. few will pick the very first form that pops up for them, most will only pick the owner they think will treat them well compared to others.

Stalkers are now judged on a weekly bases.
You can try for all three here is you so wish, your less likely to win two from the same 'set' but it is possible.

quick adopt wrote:Stalker here are first come first serve if you get the questions in the form right. And are normally for users without a stalker or has to many of one gender such as three females and no males or vise versa, this only applies once.(if not this will be a strike.)
Be warned though, stalkers from here will start at 50 bond level not higher like those with forms below.
Male - uncommon
Code: Select all
Username:
Name:
favorite activity?:
favorite meal?:

Pen one wrote:Image
Male dragon
1. Form One
2. Form Two
3. Form Three
4.Form Four
5.Form Five
Pen1
Username:
Name:
Art: (Comic/story/art/etc)
Favorite activity:
Favorite biome:

Pen Two wrote:Image
Female dragon
1. Form One
2. Form Two
3.Form Three
4.Form Four
5.Form Five
Pen two
Username:
Name:
Favorite activity:
Favorite biome:

Pen Three wrote:Image
Female Wyvern
1. Form One
2. Form Two
3. Form Three
4.Form Four
5.Form Five
pen3
Username:
Name:
Favorite activity:
Favorite biome:

Pen four wrote:Image
Male wyvern
1. Form One
2. Form Two
3. Form Three
4.Form Four
5.Form Five
pen4
Username:
Name:
Favorite activity:
Favorite biome:

quick adopt 1
quick adopt 2
Quick adopt 4 (currently up)
Last edited by Agent Maine(Meta) on Fri Apr 28, 2017 10:20 am, edited 49 times in total.

>ImageImageImage<
>ImageImage<
Agent Maine(Meta)

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Stalker dragons! Under new ownership!

Postby Agent Maine(Meta) » Sun Feb 28, 2016 4:06 pm

Rarity
Breed rarity cab be told by the colour of your Stalker,also genes are the same in this regard, breed a common to a rare and you will get common coloured kids then rare
Natural colour-Common, Natural Stalkers have the easiest camouflage, and no powers, but are normally the best hunters.

Dark unnatural colour's-Uncommon, these Stalkers can hide there sent, to help them hunt.

Bright-The most rare Stalker, due to there bright colour as a kid there power isn't as strong and they are easily found and picked off by predators, its extremely rare one survive to adulthood. Bright Stalkers have a kind of mirage power they use to help them hunt.

Breed info
Stalkers hate Salt water, its toxic to there young and it erodes at the adults scales, causing great pain, its rare a stalker will chose to live near salt water but it is not unheard of.

Females have frills on there head to help protect there young by seeming more fierce and bigger. The frill can be lowered and has no effect on there rarity. its normally colored similar to the stalker its on but is not unheard of it to be bright.

animal Guide
A Guide for all pray creatures that live in the same areas as the stalkers.

Winged Drake's
(cover drake owned by dragonvicky)
Small, quick and agile, flying drakes tend to live alone or in groups of 2 to 6 drakes. They have small sharp claws and large wings that allow them to climb trees or burrow underground quickly or fly away from enemies. Stalkers tend to enjoy chasing drakes around because they are very easy to startle.

Fish Bird
Fish Birds.
Fish birds tend to live in very large groups known as "flocks" as well as have a set territory known as a "play ground". They normally half colors that mimic a fish or a bird with very tiny, often unseen feet, and sharp pointy beaks. Fish birds live near water or in shadey areas so to keep their main bodies wet. Its not unheard of for a stalker to keep one as a pet due to how tastey the eggs are.

Feminine Dragon
feminine drake owned by meta
with long almost serpant bodies and massive wings, these girls may seem dangerous but are often times harmless. They are mainly a danger when attacked or their nests are disturbed. They often choose three pronged branches or trees to build their nests in and keep the temperatures rather low on their eggs to produce more feminine drakes.

Chimera
Cover owned by Mane
Chimera's, are both hunted and hunter's of stalkers, a lone stalker will never take on a Chimera, due to the effect of the tail on it. The venom in a Chimera's tail will completely imoblise a Stalker from the shear agony it puts them in. In a pack a stalker stands a better chance of surviving the bite of the tail but in the wild Stalker packs are extremely rare, and half the time if a Stalker in a pack is bit, it will be abandoned by its fellows. Even if its the leader. In captivity, Stalkers learn the meaning of loyalty and will not abandon a pack mate if bitten by a stalker, and so it has been found that if bitten enough a Stalker will take less time to recover then the first time it was bitten. Even to the point when it only takes a few seconds.
Chimera can eat both plants and meat based off the head, and are both male and female. The lion head is male, and the Goat and snake head are female. They have no fear of stalkers, at all. Due to the fact that to kill them you need to kill each head, or the other's can heal the injured one, and in order to kill one head you have to get close enough to them that the snake head can reach you.
Unlike stalkers Humans will die from the venom of a Chimera tail, not only that the tail can hypnotise the human, making it impossible for them to look away or do anything but watch its eyes, while the body moves in for the kill. Thankfully stalkers are immune to this, so for safety that's the reason you cant go hunting alone.
More info if i think of it.

Masculine drakes.
These drakes have large sharp claws and sturdy muscular bodies. They stay near the trees of where feminine drakes are and wait tell the females are gone before they climb up to steal an egg or two so to bury them in constantly warm or sunny areas and produce more masculine drakes.

Leaftail
Cover owned by Meta
Leaftails are small and shy, often residing in fields or forests using its leaf like tail to trick even smaller creatures like squirrels or insects close enough so to catch and eat them, but always try to flee at the first sign of danger.

Blind snake worm
Cover owned by Mapledragon
Living in dark and damp areas, these creatures are often found in caves or under ground. They are sightless due to their living habits and often rely on vibration to hunt food or find water. These creatures are large enough and quite capable of wrapping themselves around two stalkers and choking them unless detered.

Shroudlers
Lives in the forest, sounds rather large and only seems to appear during thunderstorms, is about the size of a rhino if not slightly bigger, they are usually passive aggressive due to their armor that is similar to an armidillo. A group of three+ is suggested so two of them can tip it over and the third can go for the soft belly before it can curl up.

Glow worms.
Glow worms are very small creatures, often the size of a person's palm. These creatures inhabit caves and feed on moss and alge. The only use a stalker has for these worms is to use them as a light source in caves, and entertain hatchlings.

Skippies
Skippies are six legged deer like creatures only found in the savanna, they are extremely fast and can easily evade a slower stalker unless it gets surrounded.
Last edited by Agent Maine(Meta) on Mon Apr 11, 2016 1:18 pm, edited 4 times in total.

>ImageImageImage<
>ImageImage<
Agent Maine(Meta)

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Agent Maine(Meta) » Sun Feb 28, 2016 4:10 pm

Hunting
OPEN
As long as you obay the section rules you can hunt as much as you want, but one form at a time please.

If you own a stalker you can send it hunting , and even have it bring back some live pray as a pet,but not all the time. you will get a update of what happened at the end of each hunt.
Sometimes, your stalker might even find a wild stalker, and if they hit it off, you might just get an egg as a result of the meeting, be it a male or female stalker you use. The only time this wont happen is if the Stalker your's runs into is of the same gender,it might run or fight your own. But meeting another stalker is very rare, and getting an egg from the meeting is rarer(but the chance is increased slightly if you don't yet have a stalker)

Sanctuary
Donated Stalkers, Wild Stalkers.
Can not be hunted in, obtain things here by sending a stalker here.
Open's rarely, even if hunting is Open, It only opens if the Santuary post is open. Also form has to be the one from the sanctuary post. Plus the info is there as well..

Forest
Fish Bird, Flying drake, Wild stalkers, Shroudlers, glow worms
A beautful area filled with small ponds, lots of tree's, bushes and grass. Lots of areas for pray to hide.

The Hive
Wild stalkers - eggs
A subsection of the forest, the hive is just as it seems, its a giant bee hive full of strange hybrid stalkers that look just like bees. They're only one female stalker within the hive unlike normal bee hives where they're all female, the workers are obviously all males.

Mountains
Only pray points, Baateals glow worms
hooved and clawed stalkers recommended.
A huge mountain with hooved pray, and sharp rocks underfoot, normal stalkers avoide this area due to how likely it is to injure there feet.

Ocean
Pray points microvs, fishbirds
Stalkers with Fins only
A beautful endless strech of Salt water, a Fined stalkers personal heaven, and a normal stalkers personal nightmare, No mater how you try, unless it has fins, a stalker will refuse to go here.

River
Pray points, Fish Birds, hoppers, microvs, Wild Stalker, glow worms
One stalker recommended, Fins recomended
A strech of pure natural, unsalty water, its hard for normal stalkers to catch anything here due to the fact they are not good swimmers.

Field
Pray Points, Leaftail, fishbirds, flying drakes, feminine-masculine drakes, etc.
Pack or single stalker
A large field as wide as your eyes can see, filled with heard's of different animals. There are so many here that a lone stalker is likely to get attacked or mobbed by the creature in the heard's.

Lake
Fish Bird, Pray points, glow worms, microvs
Single stalker recommended. Fins is recommended.
A beautful lake, with flowers and waterlily's around the edge, frogs and rabbits hop around, while fish and other creatures swim below the waves.

Woods
Masculine Dragon, Feminine Dragon, Chimera, Blind snake worm, glow worms, shroudlers
Pack's ONLY unless you want your stalker to come back badly hurt.
the woods is home mostly two Feminin dragon who nest in trees and have a nasty habit of falling onto unsuspecting packs, and Masculine dragons who will attack and drive off packs to protect his area. Lone stalkers are not aloud here due to how dangerous the area is.

Cave
Pray points glow worms, wild stalkers (rare) blind snake worms
Luminance mutation is Advised. One stalker recommended unless multiple luminance used.
A dark cave, without light you cant see a Millimetre in front of you, Stalkers might fare better but its advised that they have a way to light there way.

Savannah
Hoof, wings and leg/ankle wing mutation recommended but not needed. Dull natural blended colors advised as well.
Baateal, chimera, wild stalkers, hoppers, masculine drakes, prey points, skippies.
Large dry grasslands as far as the eye can see with little shade. Prey is easy to see, but not as easy to capture. Stalkers must be rather quick to catch prey here, or incredibly smart.

Tundra
Fur, mane and floof stalkers recommended.
Prey points only
A snow covered plan that holds mainly pray points. Blizzards are very common in this area and thus thick furred stalkers are the only creatures that really survive here.

Marshlands
Fins and scales.
Fish birds, blind snake worms, prey points
A swampy, muddy, wetland area.

Abandoned town
no recommendations.
Anything can be found, prey points.
An old abandoned town far away from normal towns and cities. Most buildings are collapsed and any short of prey or mutated stalker. Most stalkers here however take the looks of many domesticated pets or even item found in buildings however.

Volcanic Rifts
Fire - claw - hoof - talon
Anything can be found
The Volcanic rifts is just as you'd expect, a highly active area of scolding hot lava flowing in all different directions. Its constantly expanding and shrinking due to the lava flow either breaking off and falling into deep casums or being filled up and cooled with lava. Stalkers with the fire gene are exceptionally happy here, however fur, floof and mane gene'd stalkers definitely need to stay away unless they over heat and possibly die here.

Borrowable stalkers wrote:Dont have a stalker but what to go hunting? well here are some stalkers your free to use.
Useable staff stalkers!
Don't feel like using a community stalker or there aren't any available, you can borrow a couple of ours! They'll always stay loyal to us however, but they can be useful. :3

Mine(AgentMaineMeta's) stalkers:

Voodoo – water areas recommended – very gentle male, tends to wish to protect others more then himself and thus will get injured rather easily if its at the defense of you or others in the group. He’ll get especially aggressive however when he sees a hatchling of any kind being harmed. He’s a very gentle father figure.
Daffidle – water areas recommended – simiar to her mate voodoo, she is a very gentle figure, however, she is more easy to irritate them her mate voodoo and will easily go after anyone, especially if they are acting such ways around hatchlings.
Lavander – water areas recommended – Lavander is a very shy boy, he tends to like single hunts or being in extremely small groups. He’s more of a lover then a fighter so is quick to flee if a fight begins.
Jasmine – water areas recommended – Jasmine is abrasive and outgoing, not afraid to butt into anything and snap at others when they’re failing to do their proper tasks such as hunting or keeping the human safe, this is why its best to take cooler heads or even just her and no one else on hunts.
Dustie - Female - max party of 5 *excluding herself) recommended. - Very hot tempered and quick to anger in extremely large groupings. She wont hesitate to raise her tails and shake them to make it appear that there are multiple sets of eyes and scare people away. However, if she sees a stalker injured, she will quickly melo out and attempt to help as she has a very nurturing nature to herself.
Spike and Parry – mostly female group recommended / forest and woodland areas – Spike is a very territorial male and thus when in a hunt with his mate parry, is suggested to take females with them instead of a mix of males and females otherwise spike will start fights with the other males. However, with an all-female group (excluding spike) he is very protective and will make sure the females are safe while parry makes sure the girls stay calm and if males are about, parry will keep spike in line the best she can as she is the more rational of the two.

Yorkie - custom male - York is very excitable and hyper active, and despite having a female frill, its really a genetic mutation, similar to how some male snakes make themselves smell like female snakes to get curled up around other snakes so to be warm after a long hybernation. Recommended in getting stalkers.
Toxic Sludge - Custom female - Forest and maybe mountain recommended -While toxic prefers to keep track of the books and such in the archive, she doesn't mind getting her claws dirty. Due to her special gene mutation, she can do alittle more damage in a fight and has better climbing skills. Recommended for eggs and hunting.
Sunspot - Male - field recommended - Very easy to please, thought is more lazy then anything, he prefers to lay down and have prey come to him. It surprisingly works with the fish birds... Sometimes. Recommended in obtaining items.
Chance - female (infertile) - pet and stalker obtaining recommended - very energetic and happy, she can easy befriend just about anyone or anything, and often times plays more with the prey then hunting and catching it.
Blaze - male - field and rivers recommended - Is very straight forward, tell him to do something and he'll get it done, no matter what the cost. Unless its a chimera, then he'd rather grab you and high tail it. recommended for hunting.
Skry – forest and fields recommended – Skry is bull headed and kind of stubborn preferring to fight by herself then think out situations with others or even coordinate with a group. She often gets herself and others into trouble as well.
Flaming toxin - Male -fire gene cave's recommended - Flaming toxin is a very stubborn headed male, he'd rather butt heads with others then anything else. Due to his fire gene he makes enemies hesitant to attack and makes exploring caves easier too. Recommended for all.
Liberte - male - forest recommended - very adapted to living and climbing in trees, able to use a feminine drakes tricks against them. Recommended for large preys.
Thunder – fluff gene – tundra is possible – Thunder is the calmer head of her siblings, often sitting back and letting things happen before intervening and always being sure no one gets hurt.
Vipora - female - Field is recommended - Very quick on her feet and really flexable, vipora lives up to her fast and quick striking ability that all snakes have. Recommended for small prey and items.
Cloud – tundra recommended – Somewhat hyper active and very bouncy on her paws, clouds white coloring allows her to blend perfectly in the snowy tundra, the only thing that makes her stand out is the black along her body.
Tiber - male - field and maybe forest recommended - Larger then the average stalker, tiber uses his size to his advantage on taking down large prey, but not to much with smaller preys. Recommended for large preys.
Peril – can go in caves, water areas not recommended – with wings of blazing fire, peril is brave and majestic. She makes sure her group is always safe before her own needs and makes sure everyone else can keep up. If someone in the group falls behind, she’s not afraid to stop the whole group and make sure the other stalker is alright to continue, if they aren’t, she will be sure to stop the entire hunt just to be sure the one stalker gets back to their home/pen safely.
Snow shoe - male - Field recommended - Snow shoe is a giant puppy. He'd prefer to play with his prey then hunt it. Recommended for obtaining eggs, stalkers and items.
Widow – Forest recommended – Loud, arrogant and always proud of herself, widow isn’t afraid to threaten of fight her way through anything. She proves herself to be just as dangerous as the arachnid she takes after and has to be constantly monitored, especially when around insect like stalkers.
Scarus guacamaia – no recommendations – Scarus is a very gentle boy, with his fading blue rainbow like colors, he’ll be sure that everything goes smoothly and while his bright colors may attract unwanted attention, he knows how to escape a fight without a scratch and will be sure to teach you too.
Infared – taking after both her mother and father, infared is a gentle girl but can also be somewhat abrasive like her mother. She’s definitely willing to protect others but through her own means of coordination with her group.
Ultra-violet – no recommendations – Arrogent and kind of bull headed, his parents aren’t sure where this attitude came from but ultra violet isn’t afraid of fighting within his own group to get the best pick in something. His family usually seems to be the only ones that can deal with him properly.
Sock – no recommendations – calm and deliberate, sock knows how to get things down without fighting others in her group, however, she’s also not afraid to start a fight in the group if something seems irrational or just plain stupid.
Stag – no recommendations – Proud and Loyal, stag is similar to his counterpart Donner and isn’t afraid to charge at something, literally, if he sees fit, especially if its to protect his companions.
Seaweed – caves recommended – with her soft greenish glow, seaweed tends to like laying in the sun and soaking up the rays or lazily chasing insects, she’s not to interested in doing a lot really.
Haiti – No recommendations – Similar to the legend he’s based around, Haiti is usually very active at night or in dark areas. He’s wary of human interaction however and it may take him a bit to warm up to you however. He also can’t fly to well, mainly relying more on gliding then anything else.
Neptune – no recommendation – Neptune is no stranger to a fight, quick to rile up and extremely tempermental, little is known on what doesn’t set her off really. However, her mate Haiti seems to know her sweet spots and can quickly settle her down with a few gentle coo’s.
Numbie – forest recommended – Aggressive and territorial, numbie isn’t one to mess with on her home turf, she much prefers solitary hunts then group ones unless her mate marble is with her.
Marble – no recommendations – Mate of numbie, marble is level headed and calm, knowing the right ways to calm his mate down. He’s no stranger to aggressive behavior and knows what to do to calm someone down when needed.
Kira – no recommendations – Kira is not one to be messed with or taken lightly. He’s highly aggressive with a hair thin trigger and definitely isn’t afraid to bite someones hand off, literally, especially if they mess with his mate morning glory.
Morning Glory – caves recommended – a gentle and innocent soul, morning glory isn’t one to start fights or even participate in one. She’s more likely to lay down and take the clawing then anything else and thus why her mate is kira, they seem to be the balance of the two as morning glory can pull kira away from fights before things get to much and kira isn’t afraid to beat someone up for his mate.
Glowstick – caves recommended – Arrogant and show offy, glow stick enjoys showing off to others and is sure to earn a few eye rolls because of it. No ones sure why his mate Voilet picked his really when she had a bigger pool of potential partners.
Voilet –forest recommended – violet is one for small groups or solitude due to her camouflage gene, her ever show offy mate enjoys parading them both around due to their “unique” coloring and abilities. No ones sure why they’re together.
Embress – no recommendations – Embress is a shy but proud girl and while she doesn’t like being in hug groups, she’s definitely not afraid to stick up for others or start a fight with some one when she thinks their being stupid. This however, is rare since she tends to stick towards the back of groups so her mass doesn’t knock anyone over or block the view of other party members.
Tallie and Sallie – group of 8+ adult stalkers recommended – abandoned town only – Tally and Sallie are a duo of epic/b] proportion because they get into a LOT of trouble. This is why a big group of adults is needed with these two so to keep an eye on them.

sapphira344's stalkers

Tilly-Female- Acts a little cat like, and is more gentle to those who earn her trust, but very temperamental to those who don't have it or she doesn't like. She's an ok hunter, but sometimes would rather play with her pray then attcaly catch it, allowing it to get away. Out of the three main thread mascots she's less likely to cause you serious harm if she attacks.(and due to her being infertile she can't get eggs from meating a wild stalker)

Ebony-Female- Out of my stalkers, Ebony is the most relaxed in nature, and the least likely to get distracted, or refuse to do anything with someone new. She's a good hunter but will sometimes get scared by normal noises(twig snapping, leaves rustling extra.) and bolt from the hunt if you cant calm her down. Out of all the main thread mascots she's the one who will not turn and attack you ever.

Prince-Male- it is not advised you take Prince out without prier experience, hes extremely temperamental and is more likely to turn and attack you then the pray if he can sense your fear or hesitation. If you want to take him out first time, take him out with another Stalker who you know and trust as you might need its protection with him. When he's not being aggressive, Prince is the best hunter out of the three main thread mascots, and will have a higher chance at bringing something back with him.

Fortis=Male- Like the Wildclaw he is based off, Fortis is both nobal and brave, he will risk his own life to keep you safe from harm. his Loyalty is garanteed almost imeadly. But he cant win every single battle, hes more for hunting then fighting, as he prefers it but he will hunt for what is right.

Jasiri-female- Loyal to those who earn her friendship, shes not one to trust easly, and tends to be weary around other stalkers, prefering to stay near the back of the pack unless she knows them well. She is a good fighter, but doesnt get along with stalkers who prefer to fight first talk later.

Star-Female- Shes loyal to those who earn her trust, but that trust is hard to gain. She is docile most of the time but is not scared to fight or lose her temper, so be careful with this girl.

Privet-Male- Privet loves to prove himself, he will try his best to do what you want, even if he cant. He just wants chances to prove he can be a team player and one who is reliable. Even so he tends to have four left feet at times, and is fairly clumsy.

Rex-Female- Like her brother Rex is a capable fighter but unlike Prince, she's more loyal and caring about those around her, she would risk her life to keep those near her safe, weather she knows them or not. She's a very friendly stalker, one of the rare few who will obey any one with little thought about it, but if you wrong her once she will remember and she will hold a grudge.

Pooch - Female Kitsune - Tundra recommended - Kind, caring, willing to protect you or others.

[b]Community Stalkers.

A warning though, some might not be helpful in a hunt unless you've taken them out a couple of times. Its encouraged to take them out multiple times to earn their trust and have them join you!
The stalkers here belong to the community, they don't have a single owner,yet. I say yet because there is a chance you might earn there loyalty in a hunt, and therefore get them as a stalker.

Luck - male - A happy go lucky stalker with a spring in his step but can be VERY protective over his younger sister charm. He refuses to go anywere without her and it makes them the perfect two-some pack hunters. They don't work well with others thought.

Charm - Female - A silent and observant stalker, she tends to hold back and observe things from a distance while her older brother luck interacts with the object. She doesn't work well with any other stalker but luck.

Kace(Pronounced Cake) - male - Is very stubborn and ignorant, tends to like being on single hunts better then group hunts. His coloring doesn't make him the best at blending either.

Sun spots - female - Daurter of Jasiri and Blazing Sun - Stubbon is the one word to describe this girl, she hates to be wrong and will stubbornly keep to her decision, even if it puts others at risk. It is advised to be careful with this girl if you take her out as she will try and be the leader and will not hesitate to turn on those she is with.

Duck -Male - Son of Blazing Son and Rex - Cowardly and shy is the best way to discribe Duck, he would rather back down then face another stalker, and is more likely to run from a battle then fight, but can you blaim him for growing up with Sun Spots, when she would attack him just for disagreeing with her?

Cameron - Male- Jasiri X Blaze - Cameron is a lazy stalker, prefering to have everything handed to him then to get it himself, its advised to take him with Sun Spot so she can knock some energy into him, becuse if you try and be gentle he will just completely ignore you, brute strenth is the way to get this stalker to obay.

Rodney - Female - Privet X Rex -this stalker is more likely to try and bore you with information you can not understand then hunt for the first few times, it takes a bit for her to warm up to you but then she can be as loyal as almost any other stalker, all you need to do is not threaten her with citric.

Teyla - Female - PrivetXjasiri- Like her mother, Teyla is one who is gentle and kind, prefering to talk and figure things out then fight but that said she will not hestate to fight, and shes a pretty good fighter at that!

Daniel - Male - Privet X Jasiri - Like his sister hes kind but unlike her hes a horrible fighter but he makes up for that in brains, where he cant win by talking he will normally try and confuse his opnionte or pray, to the point they run or get a headache.

Copper Not really sure WERE he came from... He just kinda showed up on the community ranch one day scaring all the other stalkers except ying yang. Weird.

Lemon lime-Male- Vanity would be the one word to discribe this stalker, he loves to strut his stuff and show off to all the ladys, be it same kind as him or not. He can attcaly be a bit anoying to them and get some bites becuse of it. He hates geting dirty if he gets even a spot of mud on him he will ignore all comands and clean it off imeadly.

Barf

Belch

Form
Single stalker form
Username:
Stalker1:
Area:
Items?:(if you brought/found any)
Has he/she been bitten by a chimera tail?:

Pack stalker form
Note, just because it has 5 there, stalkers can hunt in groups of 20 max two per line (ten lines with two stalkers. EX: Stalker1: Yorkie & sunspot etc.) , so you can add more slots if needed :)
Username:
Stalker1:
Stalker2:
Stalker3
Stalker4:
Stalker5:
Area:
Items:(if you brought/found any)
Has anyone in the party been bitten by a chimera tail?:

If you chose to keep a pray animal instead of converting it to pray points fill out the below form
Username:
Colours:
Animal based off:
Last edited by Agent Maine(Meta) on Fri Apr 07, 2017 12:51 pm, edited 33 times in total.

>ImageImageImage<
>ImageImage<
Agent Maine(Meta)

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Agent Maine(Meta) » Sun Feb 28, 2016 4:12 pm

Forever Hatchie Adoption Site
OPEN

This is the area where forever hatchlings can be adopted! This area opens at totally random times and can have anywere from 1 to 10 forever hatchlings available! Sometimes more! All you gotta do is fill out a form! First come first serve!

Pen one wrote:-empty-
pen one Hatchie one
Username:
Name:
other:

Pen Two wrote:-empty-
Female
Pen two Hatchie one
Username:
Name:
Last edited by Agent Maine(Meta) on Sat Feb 11, 2017 4:25 pm, edited 33 times in total.

>ImageImageImage<
>ImageImage<
Agent Maine(Meta)

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Agent Maine(Meta) » Sun Feb 28, 2016 4:15 pm

Shop
Try and steal anything here or lie, and Prince will attack, hes very dedicated to his job as Shop protecter, so i would advise not trying him at all.

Stalker Mini-500 pray points
5 in stock
A miniature picture of your stalker, you can use if you so wish.

Image here soon
Custom Stalker-1000 pray points.
0 in stock
A stalker you can buy so that after a week of ownership you can get a custom.
(the weeks so that its loyal when you get the custom)

Item here
Scar's-50 PP
For stalkers who have suvived a fair few battles and have some scars to show it.

No img yet
Scent Disguise
Scent disguise is a one time use bottle of a random pheromone from a prey or stalker, this increases your chances by ten to twenty percent of catching prey, but also increases the risk of a wild stalker thinking you're prey and attacking you. This item can only be found in the wild.

No img yet
Bottle - 5 PP each stack total is 25 bottles
unlimited in stock.
Bottles are used when you find something interesting on a hunt that may be of use. A bottle may only be used once.

No image yet.
Bottle O glowworms:
This is only obtained in the wild via caves, and can only be obtained if you have a bottle with you.

No img yet.
Enemy Be gone! - 25 PP each, total stack is five sprays, with ten uses each.
This is a last resort item only due to it containing the pheromones of a bigger and stronger prey and can sometimes attract said prey, even in a biome it doesn't belong in. This is only used if your stalker is badly hurt, by spraying this on yourself or your stalker, it tricks the attacker into thinking your a new enemy thats much more dangerious then them, and causes them to flee.

((Attempt at equiptable items))
Floral necklace
5 PP or can be made/found.
A necklace of flowers that your stalker could wear.

Scarf
15 PP plus 1 dye kit and 3 scraps of fur
A scarf made from the wool of a Baateal. Comes in a variety of two color mixes.

Store stalker-(new one coming soon cause i stole this one. Its been up for nearly a month anyways. :P)
Cost-500 PP
Sometimes ill end up making a stalker, whos common but took so much work and effort that i want it to go to a good home, someone who will love it.
Staff can not buy a store stalker unless its been up a week due to having unlimited PP

More to come as i think of them.
Form to buy store stalker
Username:
Her name:
Any crushes?:
Relations?:
PP before:
PP after:

Username:
Item you would like:
How many:
Current amount of PP:
Cost:
Left over PP:
Item equipped too?:
Colors?(scarf only):

Currency

Pray=Pray points wrote:Micros = 1-10
hoppers = 10
Whole Flying drake=20
Whole Fish bird=20
Baateal = 45
skippies = 40
Whole Feminine Dragon=70
Whole snake worm = 75
Shroudler = 95
Chimera= 100
MD=100

Agent Maine(Meta)-Staff
Unlimited(staff)-prey points + 5 DNA points.
1 string of feathers

Sapphira344 - staff
Unlimited prey points - 65 DNA points

Wolfnekku
750 prey points

Mapledragon - staff
Unlimited Prey points+5 DNA points.

Firefly-Staff
Unlimited Prey points.

Ruby-Skylark
465 prey points + 10 DNA points
5 bottles.

Imakilljoywannabe
1171 Prey points

me?sarcastic?
205 Prey Points
3 stalker nip piles

Laark
95 PP - 2 mince meat

XxVasilis
0 PP - 10 DP

Elyisandra
120 PP - 20 DNA Points - 1 fossil

HybridDarkness
20 PP

VioletBerries
30 PP

AvianAvacado
145 PP
Last edited by Agent Maine(Meta) on Fri Apr 28, 2017 9:03 am, edited 39 times in total.

>ImageImageImage<
>ImageImage<
Agent Maine(Meta)

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Agent Maine(Meta) » Sun Feb 28, 2016 4:15 pm

Wild stalkers
Pretty much all the stalkers not yet put up or adopted are wild, so i thought i would link each and every one so users can vote on the next three to go up. Also Staff can ask to 'claim' any if they have no intrest after a few days, but are limited to one a week. Any marked with * are ones going up next.

Special wild ones
Last edited by Agent Maine(Meta) on Sat Feb 04, 2017 5:18 pm, edited 6 times in total.

>ImageImageImage<
>ImageImage<
Agent Maine(Meta)

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Agent Maine(Meta) » Sun Feb 28, 2016 4:16 pm

Banner
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=2976448#p96069800][IMG]http://i1308.photobucket.com/albums/s603/saphira3441/Banner_zpsnyyrpfru.png[/IMG][/url]

Affiliates
(always accepting affiliations)
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Last edited by Agent Maine(Meta) on Wed Aug 03, 2016 1:28 pm, edited 4 times in total.

>ImageImageImage<
>ImageImage<
Agent Maine(Meta)

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Agent Maine(Meta) » Sun Feb 28, 2016 4:19 pm

Wanna be part of the team?!

If you wanna be part of the team! Send me a message with this form! And i'll converse with the others! See if you can be a part of are family!
Username:
Team spot?
Unlimited points or n'aw?
Why should we pick you?
Examples of pixel art?
anything else?

>ImageImageImage<
>ImageImage<
Agent Maine(Meta)

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Agent Maine(Meta) » Sun Feb 28, 2016 4:20 pm

Reserved but we're now OPEN!!!

>ImageImageImage<
>ImageImage<
Agent Maine(Meta)

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery