❤ Pixel Pups-Litter codedrop and new THREAD!

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Hai!

Welcome to Pixel Pups!
52%
I recommend reading the rules, because they're important!
23%
So...have fun!
25%

Total votes : 204

❤ Pixel Pups-Litter codedrop and new THREAD!

Postby 2FrostyPaws » Sun Feb 21, 2016 3:29 pm

Hello everyone, and welcome to Pixel Pups!

That pup up there is Pixel, and he’s the mascot to this awesome place :3

Pixel Pups are pixelated pups with tails that wag uncontrollably. They may look like cats but aren’t! They are lovable and are the sizes of real life puppies. There are many strange mutations that give Pixel Pup wings, marked tails, etc.

To Do List:
News:
updated 7/16/16
-Litter codedrop and new thread!

Index:

Currency Info
Species Info
Bank
Archive
Litters
Pound
Shop
Breeding
Events
Hunting
----------------------
Fanclub
Idea Team Thread
Trading Thread
Item Log

Rules
If you are violating rules a lot (depends on the rules you're violating), or being incredibly mean then you WILL be banned, and your pups will be taken from you and put in the pound. You will not be allowed to use those pups ever again.

1. You can use them on other sites, but only for your own use, and please link them back here.
2. Editing forms is fine, but include the required information!
3. Don't be rude, disrespectful, or whine about things.
4. Do not claim the art as your own, remove the link on the Pixel Pups, trace any of the art, edit the original image in any way, or steal someone else's Pixel Pup.
5. You can trade Pixel Pups for cherries, items, or other Pixel Pups, but the trader has to state what they’re trading and what for. The second trader has to quote the trade and confirm it. Trading in the trade thread only please!
6. Listen to the forms, and what the post is telling you, I will be checking.
7. You have to tell me if you changed your username!
8. Do not choose any as your pup choice in ANY form. This is because it's a bit unfair to other users, and also a bit of a waste of time for me to decide what you'd get, as I'm not sure what you like the most.
9. Do not spam the thread with things like TRADE ME, CHECK OUT MY LINKS, etc. If you're marking, asking a question or having a short conversation, this is a-ok!
10. No double posting!

Bans:
None, let's keep it that way <3!

Staff
2FrostyPaws- Owner
*Frisk- Mod
River_- Mod
Azura.- Artist OPEN Can make 0 custom
Silverfootwolf- Artist OPEN Can make 0 custom
Luna Umbreon- Artist OPEN Can make 0 custom
✗ Unlucky ✗- Artist OPEN Can make 0 custom
*Frisk- Artist OPEN Can make 2 custom
Fivenight- Artist OPEN Can make 0 custom
Pokemon Queen- Artist Can make 0 custom
kitty cakes- Artist OPEN Can make 0 custom
Wolfy858-Artist Can make 0 custom
Lego's are awesome- Artist OPEN Can make 1 custom
Frostyfox64-Artist OPEN Can make 1 custom
P!nk_-Artist OPEN Can make 0 custom
.pastelpixels- Artist OEN Can make 0 custom
Dawnan- Artist OPEN Can make 0 custom
UndertakerOfLife- Artist OPEN Can make 0 custom
NightSound- Artist OPEN Can make 0 custom
Mr. Grey- Artist OPEN Can make 1 custom
Captain America.- Artist OPEN Can make 2 custom
Dani Loves Phancakes- Artist OPEN Can make 0 custom
Appledayz- Guest Artist Started 6/25/16
_always_- Guest Artist Started 6/27/16
UnderFell Sans- Guest Artist Ends 7/20/16

Staff Priviledges:
Artist- Can make litters, Mystery Box pups, asked customs, wild pups, and pound pups. You cannot make very rares, rarities above, and cloudies as your custom. You may make items, as long as you tell me first, and do the item orders!
Pound Volunteer- Can make pound pups.
Mod- They can tell users if they have done something wrong, or can answer questions as long as they do it nicely.
Guest Artist- Can make litters, Mystery Box pups, asked customs, wild pups, and pound pups. You may make items, as long as you tell me first, and do the item orders! These positions will usually last about a week, though they may be different!

Payment for help:
Artists- 4 cherries each pup they make. Can also make customs for themselves with each 4 Pixel Pups, in one go! EX. Makes 5 pups=cherries and 1 custom Makes 3 more= cherries You get 6 cherries each new item you make.
Guest Artists- 4 cherries each pup they make. You get 6 cherries each new item you make.
Pound Volunteer- 4 cherries each pup they make.
Mod- If I see that they are doing their job, they get 6 cherries for the day!

Affiliates
If you want to be affiliates, just post or PM me about your adoptable, and say that you want to be affiliates!
ImageImage Image ImageImage
ImageImage ImageImageLizdogsImagePom Pom Puppies Image Image
Get your own at the Frog pond!
ImageImage Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Nautilus Fox Adopts! Image Image

Here's random stamps! These are so cute, seriously.
Code: Select all
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=2970745][img]http://piskel-imgstore-b.appspot.com/img/691cf0fd-db60-11e5-8d07-f110bc573149.gif[/img][/url]

Image Made by nubbyshouts
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=2970745][img]http://i.cubeupload.com/Tfpgt1.gif[/img][/url]

[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=2970745][img]http://piskel-imgstore-b.appspot.com/img/d8d7998c-0a78-11e6-8927-ff7a7f039596.gif[/img][/url]

Image Made by Pokemon Queen
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=2970745][img]http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/download/file.php?id=306293[/img][/url]

Image Made by .pastelpixels
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=2970745#p95883274][img]http://i.imgur.com/VHuVA4R.gif[/img][/url]

ImageMade by Morgana.
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=2970745][img]http://i65.tinypic.com/x1ip78.jpg[/img][/url]

ImageMade by Fivenight
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=2970745][img]http://www.chickensmoothie.com/oekaki/image/image.php?id=2526178&size=large&format=auto&rev=1465466344[/img][/url]

Image Made by TeenierTinierTopHats
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=2970745][img]http://i.imgur.com/pVmaL3H.png[/img][/url]
Last edited by 2FrostyPaws on Thu Jul 28, 2016 7:51 pm, edited 424 times in total.
2FrostyPaws

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Currency Info

Postby 2FrostyPaws » Sun Feb 21, 2016 3:50 pm

Read News!
Last edited by 2FrostyPaws on Thu Jul 28, 2016 7:52 pm, edited 17 times in total.
2FrostyPaws

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Species Info

Postby 2FrostyPaws » Sun Feb 21, 2016 4:04 pm

Species Info

Our explorers and scientists are busy looking, or inventing new species! It may take a while until we find something new, so check back later!

Pixel Pups

The most common species found in the Pixel Pup universe! They are usually kept as pets, but are occasionally found to be used in farming, hunting, etc. They are very lovable and gentle which makes them the perfect pet for children! Some may be artificially made to create pups specified to a person's wants.

Pixel Pup
Very Common

Basic pups are the most commonly found pup. They're very tame, and are usually seen around zones which are known for high human population. They are the first pup to be found, and the first to be owned too. Since they are very common, people usually own many of them and may use them in job. They may be found in litters, hunting, mystery boxes, and events.
Stub Tailed
Common

One day a traveler came to a scientist's lab. They left a large box, with holes punched in. They rang the doorbell and left, disappearing as quickly as they came. They were only a speck on the horizon as the scientist went to the door. The scientist was confused, as she had not bought anything. She brought the box into the house and opened it, and she gasped in surprise. In it were a pair of sleeping female and male Stub tailed pups! They may be found in litters, mystery boxes, hunting, and events. Idea Credit: Artistic-Plushie
Winged Pixel Pup
Uncommon

These Pixel Pups have somehow mutated to acquire wings! Their wings float up and down around their bodies. They don't seem to be able to fly though... Some pups who have used their wings vigorously since birth can glide, and hover 1 inch above the ground for 2-5 seconds. They may be found in litters, hunting, mystery boxes, and events.
Fawna/Fox Tailed
Uncommon

Many people have been reporting sightings of Fox tailed Pixel Pups. Our explorers have decided to set out to catch one to examine. They have found that Fox taileds' diet consists of native berries and fish. They are great at swimming, and tend to live in tree tops. For simplicity's sake, they are also commonly referred to as Fawna. They may be found in litters, mystery boxes, hunting, and events. Idea Credit: Artistic-Plushie
Tailless Pixel Pup
Uncommon

The only difference from normal PPs is the fact that they have no tails! This seems to be a strange mutation occurred from the fact that their tails are not needed for warmth or from balance. This is likely due to the fact that they first originated from a litter of two PPs, that have a really long ancestry of domesticated PPs that were raised in warm areas, and were quite pampered. They have spread a bit akin to wild fire, due to their easy care, and adorableness! They may be found in litters, hunting, mystery boxes, and events. Lineart By: Appledayz

Demon Winged
Uncommon

What a strange PP! This seems to be a line, mutated off of the winged PPs. Like them, it doesn't seem to be able to fly well, though it definitely can hover higher, and at best, fly a few inches. This is due to it's large, strong wings. They are found near volcanos, and love to sleep on rocks and in caves. Most seem to have a fiery personality, but will not harm you as long as you don't harm it. They may be found in litters, hunting, mystery boxes, and events. Lineart By: Luna Umbreon
ImageImage
Butterfly
Uncommon | Rare

Whenever it's winter in the Frosted Isles, the Butterfly PPs want to migrate here for the warm summer. They seem to be intent on flying to the Color Forest, to rest there. The Color Forest is named due to the huge swarms of colorful Butterfly PPs that arrive there yearly. It’s also quite peaceful, as the NAU keep it as a tourist site, with tour guides that urge people to be silent. These PPs are very wild spirited, so before coming with you, it wants to be friends first! Their favorite food seems to be nectar, though they are fine with anything sweet!They may be found in the Summer events. Idea Credit: Luna Umbreon First Lineart by: kitty cakes
Toothed Pixel Pup
Rare

Explorers first found them in the forest playing with a squirrel, and noticed something glistening. It turned out to be their tooth! They have 1 overgrown tooth from the top of their jaws. Scientists believe they have mutated an overgrown tooth to scare predators away, but most people disagree. The reason being, they look even cuter with it! They may be found in litters, mystery boxes, hunting, and events.
Flop eared Pixel Pup
Rare

They are very adorable, and are usually only seen around mountains. They love to play hide and seek, which cause them to be hard to find. Occasionally, they are sighted to be seen in the forest, but are as elusive as they are in the mountains. They may be found in litters, hunting, mystery boxes, and events.
Marked Pixel Pup
Rare

Marked Pixel Pups are basically Pixel Pups with markings on the base of their tail, no matter the species. They are rare, and any Pixel Pup can have markings. No one knows how Pixel Pups with markings came to be. Regardless of that fact, scientists are still able to create pups with markings on their tails. They may be found in litters, mystery boxes, hunting, and events.
Double Tailed
Rare

When exploring on the beach, the explorers suddenly saw two tails sticking out of a bush. They walked up to the bush, to try to coax the pups out. They succeeded, but found a bigger surprise then managing to coax the pups out! They found that those two tails belong to one dog! Their two tails are very flamboyant, and because of that they may be used in shows. They may be found in litters, mystery boxes, hunting, and events. Idea Credit: Artistic-Plushie
Unicorn
Rare

Explorers where flying in hot air balloons one day, but they saw a strange pointed object sticking out of a cloud! They neared the cloud, and suddenly a horned pup jumped out! It ran away, but eventually the explorers got it to jump into the hot air balloon. They brought it back to the lab, and the scientists soon found out it's horn is made out of hardened cloud fluff! (idk how, don't ask me!)When breeding unicorn pups, they cannot have a mixed puppy. They may be found in litters, hunting, mystery boxes, and events.
PPS Puppy
Very Rare

An owner had bred their Pixel Pups 5 days ago, and she noticed something strange. Puppies usually grow up in 3 days, but all this puppies siblings have grown up already. This pup was the only one still as small as ever. News of this puppy quickly grew, and demand was high. Scientists got a DNA sample from this pup, in an attempt to create a potion to revert a Pixel Pup back to it's puppy ages. They can have all the traits above, but I'm too lazy to post their images XP These puppies can only be acquired via an ageless potion, breeding, and events.
Flamey
Limited

An elusive scientist had requested something that generated enormous heat to be made. It was nearing winter, and they were going to a log cabin in a week or so. The scientist was talking about something like a heat lamp, but rather than lighting everything in smokes, it should simply warm the cabin. What they got was a flame tailed PP. Flameys are very dangerous to be around, as while they do not flame things, their tails emitted a warmth that could cook a steak in 20 seconds. This was very foolish of the scientists, as this does not prevent things from being up in flames. Some people disregard the heat, and treat them the same as a normal PP. In 2016 there was a total of 6 fire breakouts due to Flameys. This caused Flameys to be illegal to own without proper training. Some people are licensed by the NAU and are able to own 1 after they are trained. They are infertile due to a genetic "disorder". Can be found by buying a license ticket, or in events. Idea Credit: Unmapped Raven
Blob.
Super duper extremely totally rare

They 1 hit KO everything. They think they are chickens and like to eat worms. Explorers found a diary near one. "Entry 1: I almost got eaten by one today. Entry 2: I'm inside the Blob." Blobs don't like to breed so they can't. They may be found anywhere, AKA The Chicken Revolution.

Egg Pups

Our explorers have found 3 strange eggs, and they have a very Pixel Pup like tail sticking out of the back of the egg, and that tail wags just like crazy. The explorers brought the eggs back to the lab for scientists to study. The scientists found a Pixel Pup like shape inside of the egg, and find that the egg is capable of hatching! No one knowns if they were invented, or bred, neither do we know if they can breed... Idea Credit: Artistic-Plushie

Egg stage
Extremely Rare

The egg has a tail sticking through the egg that wags 24/7 The egg occasionally twitches, as if something is trying to break out. The egg can have a wide variety of colors and patterns, though they seem to be themed on Easter. They may be found in Easter events.
Pup stage
Extremely Rare

About 5 days later the egg has hatched, and the top shell has disappeared! The pup within the shell is capable of getting out, but seems to prefer to stay within the shell. Our scientists examined the pup, but the egg pup does not seem to have any differences from normal pups. They may be found in Easter events.

Cloudies

One day a Pixel Pup was playing around in a scientist's lab and knocked over some chemicals! They leaked into a drain, and from there into the wild. The chemical then evaporated into the sky into what is known as a Cloudy! A strange phenomenon causes some Cloudies to have cat, or dog like traits. Cloudies are unable to be bred, and are therefore rare! They can only be made :3

Basic Cloudy
Very Rare

Basic cloudies are the base species of cloudies. Many of them are mischievous, and love to rain over unsuspecting people, and to see what happens after. They are incapable of making any noise, even if they are producing lightning. If the cloudy is low enough to touch it, it feels just like cotton candy! They may be found in events.
Puppy Cloudy
Very Rare

Puppy cloudies are a subspecies of Basic cloudies! They love to stay low to the ground for people to pet them, and somehow they are able to roll over. They do this for a rub on the belly or two, or just to show of their tricks! They can be heard barking, but usually they just stay silent. Puppy Cloudies can feel as fluffy as a Pixel Pup or a bit ruff(get it? :D). They may be found in events.
Kitty Cloudy
Very Rare

This is the last, but not the least subspecies of Cloudies! They are occasionaly heard purring, and those purrs are frequently mistaken for thunder. They are also capable of meowing, but don't usually voice themselves. They love to stay hidden in the lifeless clouds in the sky. If you somehow gain contact with a Kitty Cloudy, you will be glad you did. They are as fluffy as the fluffiest cotton in the world, but Kitty Cloudies usually don't let people pet them. They may be found in events.

Genes
Genes are basically traits a puppy has a potential to be born with. Sometimes there's a potion that allows you to get your pup a trait due to demand.

Heterochromia
Rare 3/70

Ohh look at those eyes! Puppies born with this usually have 2 different eye colors, that are natural with animals that have heterochromia.

Snowed
Very rare 1/70

Aww, is that pup covered in snow? Wait... Puppies born with this gene look like they are covered by snow! The specks are usually different shades of blue, or white, but are rarely green. If they aren't one of these colors, they are NOT "snowed".
Last edited by 2FrostyPaws on Thu Jul 14, 2016 7:24 pm, edited 60 times in total.
2FrostyPaws

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Litters

Postby 2FrostyPaws » Sun Feb 21, 2016 4:30 pm

Litters

Litters are free for everyone!

Litter Rules:

1. Only 1 form per batch (1 litter)

2. Litters will be made of 4 or more Pixel Pups, but if you win you can only get 1 pup.

3. All litters will be raffled of, unless stated otherwise.

4. You have to include the name in the form, but you can change the name of the pup, though you have to tell me.

5. Every Saturday or Sunday there will be a new litter of Pixel Pups, and the code drops of the previous litters.

Litter
Codeword:
Made By:

Litter
Codeword:
Made By:

Form for adoption:

[center] [color=#BF80BF][b][size=150]I want to adopt a Pixel Pup![/size][/b][/color]
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Codeword:[/b]
[b]Litter #:[/b]
[b]Pixel Pup #:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Other:[/b]
[/center]

Free Pups!
These pups are free for anyone, but they cannot breed, be traded, and won't be added to the archives. They will usually be made when an event occurs.

Image 100 pages: achieved 2/23/16
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=2970745][img]http://piskel-imgstore-b.appspot.com/img/4f483573-f230-11e5-8797-596729dc3435.gif[/img][/url]

Made by *FriskImage200 pages: achieved 4/10/16
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=2970745][img]http://piskel-imgstore-b.appspot.com/img/ce33b268-fd62-11e5-b6be-415394bdfdc7.gif[/img][/url]

Made by Pokemon QueenImageMade by *FriskImage300 pages: achieved 5/1/16
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=2970745][img]http://piskel-imgstore-b.appspot.com/img/c8468697-0c01-11e6-bf5f-cd8541bd8098.gif[/img][/url]
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=2970745][img]http://piskel-imgstore-b.appspot.com/img/369f0651-100a-11e6-9f86-2d8901b31dd4.gif[/img][/url]

Made by Pokemon QueenImageMade by P!nk_ImageMade by *FriskImage400 Pages?!:achieved 5/27/16
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=2970745][img]http://piskel-imgstore-b.appspot.com/img/b23d792e-23d3-11e6-aa96-9781290a29e6.gif[/img][/url]
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=2970745][img]http://piskel-imgstore-b.appspot.com/img/0ca85bc2-22b7-11e6-b5c3-e303a2e1d625.gif[/img][/url]
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=2970745][img]http://piskel-imgstore-b.appspot.com/img/787ffd11-249e-11e6-b2dc-9376a457faf4.gif[/img][/url]

Made by _always_ Image 500 pages :D : achieved whenever 7/4/16
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=2970745][img]http://piskel-imgstore-b.appspot.com/img/684bca3a-3753-11e6-a917-4b8972c9096e.gif[/img][/url]

Made by AppledayzImageTo learn your numbers
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=2970745][img]http://i.imgur.com/h1ymXYr.gif[/img][/url]

Made by Pokemon QueenImagePiskel!
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=2970745][img]http://piskel-imgstore-b.appspot.com/img/32fa1a57-17ca-11e6-9e14-39b56f0e99fb.gif[/img][/url]
Last edited by 2FrostyPaws on Sun Jul 17, 2016 3:59 pm, edited 286 times in total.
2FrostyPaws

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

The Pound

Postby 2FrostyPaws » Sun Feb 21, 2016 4:37 pm

Read News!
Last edited by 2FrostyPaws on Thu Jul 28, 2016 7:52 pm, edited 60 times in total.
2FrostyPaws

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Shop

Postby 2FrostyPaws » Sun Feb 21, 2016 4:41 pm

Read News!
Last edited by 2FrostyPaws on Thu Jul 28, 2016 7:52 pm, edited 292 times in total.
2FrostyPaws

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Breeding

Postby 2FrostyPaws » Sun Feb 21, 2016 4:48 pm

Read News!
Last edited by 2FrostyPaws on Thu Jul 28, 2016 7:53 pm, edited 87 times in total.
2FrostyPaws

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Events

Postby 2FrostyPaws » Sun Feb 21, 2016 4:50 pm

Read News!
Last edited by 2FrostyPaws on Thu Jul 28, 2016 7:53 pm, edited 138 times in total.
2FrostyPaws

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Hunting

Postby 2FrostyPaws » Sun Feb 21, 2016 4:56 pm

Read News!
Last edited by 2FrostyPaws on Thu Jul 28, 2016 7:53 pm, edited 118 times in total.
2FrostyPaws

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Pixel Pups

Postby holidayworld » Mon Feb 22, 2016 3:11 am

I want to adopt a Pixel Pup!
Username:Rainbow Heart
Codeword:Grand Opening
Litter #:1
Pixel Pup #:1
Name:Wasn't specified(if im supposed to name it, then Bubbles)
Other:Thank you!!
Last edited by holidayworld on Mon Feb 22, 2016 5:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Pet's name: Beenie
holidayworld

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me