Congrats new owner-results page 57

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

What should currency be called?

Flufflets
12%
Fluff
4%
Scales
31%
Gold
15%
Gemstones
23%
Dark Flames
15%
Other(pm me suggestions)
No votes

Total votes : 26

Congrats new owner-results page 57

Postby Saphira344 » Fri Jun 12, 2015 7:03 pm

Go here before looking further.

An old adopt of mine from here, I closed it becuse i couldnt think of a way to mange it with my tafe timetable, but i think ive figured out a way how, this is just a test to see if i can mange this, if it fails agian, ill make all the lines free.

Mascot

Rules
1.All of Nick and Tess's rules apply
2. No stealing, be it desines or lines! It will result In an instant ban!
3. If you are banned all your Big winged dragons will be taken away!
4. Please be patient, i do have a Real life that can get in the way,Tafe takes up 8 hours of 4 days of my week, keep that in mind.
5. Please respect all staff.
6.Do not rush me, AT ALL, sometimes i can get very tired from Tafe leaving me to sleep late on the weekends.
7.(Added 16/6/15)Please always link back here with your dragons, so others can find the thread and get there own. If the thread dies, you do not have to, but as long as it is active please link back.
8. I can add more if i need to.

Staff
Gleib Jelky- Artist
Softballpup12 - Artist
Doctor . Who - Artist
Firedancer77- Archive owner/runner

Other forms
Wild
Archive
Last edited by Saphira344 on Fri Jul 31, 2015 11:37 am, edited 31 times in total.
Check out this awsome streamer
Adorable pokemon gif's, click to go to the makers deviantart profile.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
My photo gallery. ||My raindom lines||Asperger Syndrome||Ask me ||Athena||Moon Frost(Frost)||Tilly's story|| Arachnia ||

ImageImageImage
Saphira344

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Merira, V2-WIP-closed

Postby Saphira344 » Fri Jun 12, 2015 7:04 pm

Dragon breeds and info

European dragons are one of the main dragons at the sky ranch, and one of the most common, they prefer to live in caves. they are the size of a horse and are meat eaters
(info is a wip)

Wyverns are another common breed. They eat meat and love a good fish or chicken.They are as big as a donkey, with a wingspan the length of a bus. Wyverns love to jump off cliffs to get airborne, feeling the air catch under there wings, they adore that feeling, able to whip out there wings with ease when the air rush's besides them, they are quite uset to the normal pain of doing so that it no longer affects them as some breeds.
(info is a wip)

Pigmy dragons are the forever young big wing dragon's of some breeds. They are normally a third or half he size of there breeds full size, and thought they can not breed they are extremely playful and fun loving.

Amphithere's are masters of the stationary take off, able to get into the air with one strong wing beat, though the end of their tail is still on the ground, there isn’t enough there for them to stand on. Amphithere’s are one of the most flexible dragons around, even when their wings are folded to their side. They can also curl there body under them and use it as a spring to get airborne quickly. Amphithere’s have the longest wing span know by far, Size ranging between 31 meters to even 62 meters in length, that’s as big as a basketball court or a blue whale! There long body tends to be double the wingspan long, but there have been cases where it is longer. It can be seen as shorter as they have become masters of deception, curling there body’s up to appear smaller. Amphithere’s love to swim and climb trees, sometimes dozing in the tree’s branches, not braking them as they are extremely light, one of the lightest breeds even though they are also one of the biggest.They prefer to eat fish and plants, mostly living in water or forrests.

Horse dragons are very loyal to their owner’s and friends, and would die protecting both. If you earn a Horse dragons friendship you will not regret it, they love to give their owners rides, in fact they are one of the few dragons who will willingly give there owner and people there owner likes rides, unlike other dragon who will normally only let their owner ride them. Even though they are the size of a train, it is mostly because of their very long legs; there body is only as big as a horse, there wings are double their body length, and their tail is 20 meter’s long. They are one of the fastest dragons on the ground, able to run as fast as a train, and fly almost as fast as a car, Not as fast in the air as the ground due to the danger of not being able to doge so easily at such a fast speed. Their horns are one of the most unique, though because of them one of their nickname’s is Loki dragons, their horns can carry things, or even toss the item behind them. A horse dragon just needs to see a log to know where the center is and if it is light enough for them to lift. Another nickname is protector, they will protect any young or small dragon from any kind of danger be it another dragon or just a wild cat. Horse dragons are one of the gentlest dragon breeds around; able to carry baby animals in their jaws without breaking their skin even though they have sharp teeth like all Big winged dragons. There are many varieties of horse dragons, able to be told apart by their tail fur and some even have neck fur. Horse dragons fur is very soft, And because of this they are normally hunted down and killed or captured, forced to have their fur removed off their tail every time it grows back, causing them a great deal of pain.

Lindwyrm's are the smallest breed of dragons, there body only coming to the size of a cat, there neck, including head is only a meter long, and there tail is only two meters long. There wings are a metre and a half each, in total three meters wide. They are not the best flyer’s as well, normally taking them a lot of effort to get airborne and even then they struggle to manover. They do have defences though. They have two front fangs that are always hidden in a kind of flap in their mouth, but they are able to slide them out and bite down through even the strongest scales. They can then inject there target/victim with poison, though it doesn’t kill anything bigger then themselves, due to the amount needed to do so, instead, Lindwyrms poison has developed a effect when injected into a target bigger than them. The targets limbs and muscles will lock in place giving the Lindwyrm enough time to run away before the body overcomes the poison. Every time a threat to a lindwyrm is bitten it takes less time to recover movement per each bite.Lindwyrms also have a Special kind of venom due to the type they are, some are offencive others defencive. Even though they scavenge from bigger dragon kills Lindwyrms can still hunt, normally focusing on rabbits, mice, birds, squirrels exctra.

wip

Water dragons are dragons that live mostly in water, they can fly, but if they dry out they will die. A water dragon has a orb at the end of its tail it uses as a light to light up the darker area's of there homes to find food. Females are duller in colour then the males, as Females chose there partner based off how bright and amazing his markings are,the brighter the male the more appealing he seems. Where most typing are fine with water dragons, fire typing is seen as a curse, For a fire typed dragon will have a constant fire burning in there chest, if that goes out they can die, but most of the time they will be unable to use there ablitys until they can re-light it, if a water dragon ends up with the fire typing they will keep near a water source at all times, or never fully leave the water, normally keeping there tail submerged. Due to the inner fire, if they leave the water they are on a time limet, as there inner fire is also drying out there skin, with the air and sunlight. Fire typed water dragons can not spend as much time as any other typed water dragon. So bad is there typing, that it is seen as a curse within there own breed that no other water dragon will breed with them, if they can even meat another dragon of there type,as there whole breed will shun them. Water dragon's will avoid all dragons of the fire typing, so that none of there kid's have a chance to be cursed. To breed with a fire typed dragon is the biggest insult to a water dragons breed that to do so will normally result in the said dragon being shunned by all of there breed. And in some drastic cased other dragons may attack the dragon, resulting in its death. Water dragons are mostly herbivores, but will occationaly eat small fish,and are about the size of a small pony, with wings that are the same length as there body.

Though small a Fox dragon has both the cunning of a fox, but the strength of a much bigger dragon. Fox dragons though small can fight like say a European, or an Amphithere. They are also not very trusting,and extremely hard to get, for its very hard to outwit a fox dragon, they are able to think through all situations to figure out what way they can get through, or past it. One of the best ways to outwit a Fox Dragon is with another fox dragon, in fact that will probably up your chances of getting one, Fox Dragons love to play and have fun with others of there kind. They are also very noisy when with other's of there kind, good luck getting any sleep.Fox dragons are one of the few breed's who will mate for life, and due to this will only breed with other dragons who mate for life as well.

Wip

Wip
Last edited by Saphira344 on Wed Jul 15, 2015 8:07 am, edited 4 times in total.
My photo gallery. ||My raindom lines||Asperger Syndrome||Ask me ||Athena||Moon Frost(Frost)||Tilly's story|| Arachnia ||

ImageImageImage
Saphira344

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Saphira344 » Fri Jun 12, 2015 7:05 pm

Dragon Elements
Every dragon has an element, helping determine there strength against other type's.

Fire1
common
Fire dragons are fierce, able to breath the hottest flame with training, Blue, but it takes a lot of work to get there flame this strong. they can also occasionally light themselves on fire. Normally very quick to anger.
Weak against water, sky and Nightmare.
Strong against Earth and nature.
Normally friends with Electric and dream

Water2
common
Water dragons are healers,able to heal with there gentle breath, but don't think they cant fight, they can control water and even breath water so hot it can melt flesh, and burn scales. Are normally very gentle.
Weak against electric,Nature, Sky and Nightmare.
Strong against fire
Normally friends with Earth,Ice and Dream.

Ice3
Common
wip
Strong against earth and nature.
Normally friends with Fire and Water.

Earth4
Uncommon
Earth dragons are able to create a club of rock around there tails and armor from rock as well, they have no breath power and are mostly a defense kind of dragon. But when they are in a group they work to keep the other dragons protected. Are normally very loyal.
Weak against fire and Nightmare
Strong against sky
Normally friends with Water, Nature and Dream

Nature5
Uncommon
Nature dragons can control plants, able to breath a breath that can heal plants and animals. They are currently the only dragon able to talk to animals and plants. Though they prefer not to fight, they will if the need arises able to trap another dragon to the ground with vines just by breathing on where they are standing. Are normally very Shy.
Weak against fire,Sky and nightmare
Strong against water
Normally friends with Earth and Dream

Electric6
Uncommon
Electric dragons are able to fly through thunder storms without being effected, in face they tend to seek them out, as the electricity gives them there power. They can breath lighting, It looks like a white comet coming from there mawl. Are normally very hyperactive
Weak to Sky and Nightmare
Strong against water
Normally friends with Fire And Dream

Sky7
Rare
Sky dragons are able to control the weather, being able to breath ice,water,electricity and even wind. Due to this they are one of the strongest dragons, able to change there breath ability to match any weather type. Are normally very calm
Weak to Earth and Nightmare
Strong against Fire,water,electric and nature
Normally friends with Light and Dream

Light8
Rare
Light dragons are able to make there scales light up so bright that anyone looking at it will be blinded,they can also heal and breath out a beam of light that can burn, they are one of the only Element that is strong against the element they are also weak to.Strongest in the light of day, they are weaker in shadows and darkness. They are normally very cheerful.
Weak to Darkness
Strong against Nightmare
Normally friends with Dream and Sky

Darkness9
Rare
Darkness dragons are able to disappear into shadows, And can breath a black mist that will suck in all light near it. There touch is also extremely painful to Light dragons, as it sucks out the light from there body and makes them feel very weak. A darkness dragon can kill a light dragon in this way. They are strongest at night and in the shadows. Are very temperamental.
Weak to Dream
Strong against light
Normally friends with Nightmare

Dream10
Very rare
Dream dragons are extremely rare, and even harder to earn the trust of. they know what your greatest dream is and are able to breath a kind of mist that once breathed makes you see your dream instead of them, alouing them to get away.Are normally extremely skittish.
Weak to Darkness
Strong against nightmare.
Normally friends with Light and Sky

Nightmare11
Very rare
Nightmare is rare like its counterpart witch is probably a good thing,as they know what you fear more, and where there counterpart wants to run they will purposely seek out other dragons and humans, and use there ability to see your deepest fear to bring it to life with there breath, they will watch as they cower before moving in for the kill.Are very hard headed and hard to tame.
Weak to Light
Strong against Fire,water,earth,nature,electric, sky and Dream
Normally friends with Darkness

Magic12
Very Rare
Magic is one of the strongest elements, it can overpower almost any other element, and magic dragons are able to use any other element. It is normally clear what element they are using as a part of there body will change to that elements colour. Solo ability to magic dragons is the ablity to create illusions and even camouflage themselves.
What ever type it is at the time it has that types strenth and weeknesses

Corrupted13
Super ultra rare
A corrupted dragon is a light dragon who has survived long contact with a Darkness dragon, making it neither light nor darkness. It has weekend powers of both elements, but is constantly in pain. But a corrupted dragon can be cured by a darkness or Light dragon,Making it that dragons typing but it will never ever have strong powers again. Some dragons think it is best to put a corrupted dragon out of its misery then to turn it into a Darkness or light dragons. Corrupted dragons are a very aggressive and violent breed, almost imposable to tame.
Week to all elements
Strong agenst none
Friends with no elements
Last edited by Saphira344 on Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:11 pm, edited 5 times in total.

ImageImageImage
Saphira344

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Saphira344 » Fri Jun 12, 2015 7:11 pm

Dragon adoption

To get a dragon its quite simple, just fill out this form, due to the fact you can not pick the breed or element of your dragon, when it is made you do have the option to keep it or get a re-do. If you get a re-do you can ask for colours to be changed or even fill out a whole new form for the dragon. there are only 3 slots per category due to my time limits.
Addition, never feel bad, or hesitate to ask for a re-do, I know some dragons will not meat other peoples preferences. Also re-do's also result in a new draw for the breed and type of the dragon. In other words re-do's equal a total new dragon
Also, if you put Surprise me or you chose in your form for any part, other then gender(witch ill base off how the dragon looks) I will normally randomise it, because A.) I find it fun, B.) It provides a bit of a challenge and C.) I don't know what you will get eather.

Note you can only fill out one form a week,to give others a better shot :)

Note: Most/all customs will be closed when Dancers is finishes so i can finish the breeding's.

Normal orders wrote:For users who have dragons but would like some more, use this form
1.Dancer <3
2.Closed
3.Closed

if you want it based off an animal
Code: Select all
I already have a dragon
Dragon Gender:
Colour's you would like it to be:
Animal you would like it based off:

i would like a custom/i have a ref form
I would like a Custom/i have a ref
I already have a dragon
Dragon Gender:
Colours?:
Ref

Newbi slots wrote:Where users without a dragon can get a slot, keep in mind thise slots will open more often then the normal slots. And will always be done first
1.Open
2.Closed
3.Closed
I dont have a dragon
Dragon Gender:

i would like a custom/i have a ref form
I would like a Custom/i have a ref
I don't have a dragon
Dragon Gender:
Colours?:
Ref

re-do's wrote:For people who didnt like there orders. if thise slots are full Newbi and Normal slots will be closed
1.N/A
2.N/A
3.N/A
I want a differnt dragon
Dragon Gender:
To try and help get a dragon you like better, what didnt you like about your dragon?:
Last edited by Saphira344 on Sun Jul 26, 2015 12:30 pm, edited 47 times in total.

ImageImageImage
Saphira344

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Saphira344 » Fri Jun 12, 2015 7:12 pm

Pound
For dragons who where not wanted, some are fcfs, some are raffle and others are impress me. Most will be decied on what there owner wants.
First set results.

Pound dragons wrote:Thise are dragons from old threads who i no longer feel anything for anymore.
Angelus-Male-Fire
For this boy make up a really nice story for him :)
1. Softballpup
I want Angelus!
Name you will give him:
Story:

Male-Magic
Gleib Jelky would like there rainbow entry to be made into a impress me contest.The gender and Type can not be changed
entrys
1.Saphira455
Username:
Name you will give:

Story:
Art:

Last edited by Saphira344 on Sun Jul 19, 2015 1:11 pm, edited 27 times in total.

ImageImageImage
Saphira344

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Saphira344 » Fri Jun 12, 2015 7:14 pm

Artis try outs
Its not just my desision weather someone becomes an artis, its also the adopters desision, if an artist gets 3 yes's they get to be an artist.
Saphira455 entrys
she had issues with the last lineart, and figuring them out, iam giving her another shot, becuse she didnt tell me she had them till after she made her first entry witch i dont think was far on her.

PM this to me, Saphira344, make sure its the right Saphira :)
I want Saphira455 to be an artist

0 vote
ends 7/8/15
Last edited by Saphira344 on Fri Jul 24, 2015 4:32 pm, edited 14 times in total.

ImageImageImage
Saphira344

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Saphira344 » Fri Jun 12, 2015 7:14 pm

Breeding
this is where you can bring you dragons to have eggs, keep in mind female Horse dragons only give birth to there own young and have rarely more then one, Males can pass there hair gene onto there offpsing if bred with other dragons

Rules
1.You can only post a form once a Mounth!
2.Dont rush me!
3. eggs can take from a few days to a few weeks to hatch depending on my time limets.
4.Shadow and light dragons can not and will not breed together. the light dragon will always refuse.
5. Typing is genetic, the more comon the typing of the adult the more likely it is to be passed off compared to rarer types, for example if you bred a fire with a dream chances are all there offspring would be fire.
6. Egg's/babys born is dependent on the breeds bred,And the number you get is raindom, so please don't complain if you get a small number.
7. Just becuse mutations are possable doesnt always mean you can get them, most of the time it will depend on how much time i have to make your litter and weather i have time to add them, some mutations take more time to do then others, due to the complexity of said mutation.
8. Lindwyrms dont breed in the normal way so can not yet be breed(iam working on this)
9. i can add more if needed

Dragons up for stud wrote:
Owned by all and by none wrote:(currently most are taken from
the older threads that where not
adopted/caurt)
Amy-Male-Earth
Wyter-Female-Water, Angelus half sister(older)
Ern-Male-Nature
Euro-Female-fire
Stallion-Male-Sky

Saphira344 wrote:Rule's
Ask me first!
wip-male-Ice
Torch-male-Fire
Jay-Female-Sky
Fides-female-Magic
Kasai-male-Fire

Breed's egg limits
European - 5
Wyvern - 5
Amphithere - 6
Horse - 1
Plauge - 3
Water - 5
Fox - unknown
Spider - 10
Penguin - 2

Breed's mutations
European - Unknown
Wyvern -Unknown
Amphithere - Unknown
Horse - Hair
Plauge - Unknown
Water - Unknown
Fox - unknown
Spider - Unknown
Penguin - Unknown

breeding slot 1 wrote:Firedancer77's Squirt -Nature and Firedancer77's Leo -Fire.
Nature typed-female
Fire typed-male

breeding slot 2 wrote:Softballpup12's Flash-Fire and Ownerless Wyter-Female-Water.
Water typed-Male

Breeding slot 3 wrote:Saphira344's Kasai-fire and Firelizard's Ashes Fire.
Fire typed-male

Breeding two dragons you own
I want to breed my dragons
Username:
Name of male:
Name of female:
Link to male:
Link to female:
Male typing:
Female typing:

Breeding with another user
Username1:
Username2:
Name of male:
Name of female:
Link to male:
Link to female:
Male typing:
Female typing:
Last edited by Saphira344 on Fri Aug 07, 2015 10:38 am, edited 17 times in total.

ImageImageImage
Saphira344

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Saphira344 » Fri Jun 12, 2015 7:15 pm

reserved for Arcive

Saphira344's dragons
wip-male-Ice
Athena-Female-Light
Torch-male-Fire
Jay-Female-Sky
Fides-female-Magic-her horns change depending on her elements.

Dorkydactyl's dragons
Nebel-female-fire

CipherMoon's dragons
Unnamed-Female-Sky

Firelizard's Dragons
Unnamed-Female-nature
Unamed-Female-Darkness-Blind
savanna-Female-ice
Rusty-male-fire
Ashes-female-Sky

Saphira455
Somniator-female-dream
Glacilaga-Female-ice

~Duckface~
Unamed-male-Light

ola232
Kita-female-Darkness

Wolf Tamer620
Unnamed-male-Magic

MissLlamaness
Unnamed-Female-fire

Softballpup12
Echo-Female-Fire

Ruby-Skylark
Unnamed-female-sky

Tindra-chan
Darkness-Female-Corrupted

Pete rip <3/jade
Shadow-male-Darkness
unknown-female-darkness

Firedance
Female european-Electric
Squirt-Female-Nature
Violet-female-magic
Strike-female-darkness
Mia-female-Nightmare
Last edited by Saphira344 on Fri Jul 10, 2015 10:59 am, edited 12 times in total.

ImageImageImage
Saphira344

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Saphira344 » Fri Jun 12, 2015 7:16 pm

Staff forms

Artist-full
Username:
exsamples of your work?:
Are you active:
Do you know what your to do as an artist here?: (Aka how to make the dragons based off the forms? dont worry if you dont ill try and explain it.)
Are you ok makeing a dragon as an exsample knowing that if you dont impress me or the adopters you cant use the line agian?:

Mods
Username
Why do you want to be a mod?:
Do you understand your roll as a mod?:

Mod forms so far
CipherMoon

Owner's helper
Ok since iam away for about 4 days iam going to need someone to take over if iam not able to get on and deal with issues when iam offline, i really dont want to deal with something big after a long tireing day at tafe.Also you can make litter and will most likely end up running the coliseum.
Username:
Do you understand that this roll is the 3rd highest roll other then owner and co-owner?:
Will you be respectful to everyone not just becuse they are staff?:
Do you understand that i am still in charge, and can tell you if something you do is not ok?:
Are you able to not show favouritism?:
Can i trust you?:
Will you understand if i have to fire you?:

Gleib Jelky
Softballpup12
Last edited by Saphira344 on Mon Jul 06, 2015 4:53 pm, edited 6 times in total.

ImageImageImage
Saphira344

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Saphira344 » Fri Jun 12, 2015 7:16 pm

reserved for Banner and Affiliates

ImageImageImage
Saphira344

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me