πŸ’§ | Betta heaven - Closed

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Re: πŸ’§ | Betta heaven - New type! Plakat

Postby Hyena_TheShyVampire » Tue May 01, 2018 5:59 am

Taraa wrote:It seems like the site i usually upload is having some technical issues! I hope they fix it soon or I might need to reupload a bunch of images elsewhere! I'm sorry for the inconvenience!

@Alexledraggu, let see what kind of babies your two wonderfull Crowns make! :)

I thought my iPad was just being weird XD and thank you :D
Hyena_TheShyVampire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby happysparrow » Tue May 01, 2018 9:09 am

Marking !! I'm going to order a custom soon in memory of my late fish Eridan ! C:
happysparrow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hyena_TheShyVampire » Tue May 01, 2018 9:14 am

Taraa wrote:It seems like the site i usually upload is having some technical issues! I hope they fix it soon or I might need to reupload a bunch of images elsewhere! I'm sorry for the inconvenience!

@Alexledraggu, let see what kind of babies your two wonderfull Crowns make! :)

Yay they’re back up!
Hyena_TheShyVampire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chellerd » Tue May 01, 2018 9:24 am

They look awesome, thank you!
Now they all need a female mate :3
Image Image

|| infinitely tired ||

Image Image Image

chellerd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Storybook » Tue May 01, 2018 3:36 pm

Sent in a order
β”Œβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”
β”‚
β”‚
Interests
- Eldemore - Cats -
- Music - Sleeping - MLP -
- Castle - Miraculous - Dr. Who -
β”‚
β”‚

β””β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”˜
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”Œβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚

β””β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”˜
xxxxx
β”Œβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
ImageImageImagex
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚

β””β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”˜
Storybook

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Waveringheart » Tue May 01, 2018 7:48 pm

I almost forgot to say i sent an order ^^'

I love how nice these look too cause they're done well.
Sorry if i don't get to trades very quickly, i just had my first kiddo on 1/15/21 but I'll get to them asap!
Waveringheart

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: πŸ’§ | Betta heaven - New items!

Postby Taraa » Tue May 01, 2018 9:59 pm

New item release!
3 NEW ITEMS!. They prices are listed on the front page or in the spread sheet! Enjoy!

ImageImageImageImage

@AlexLeDraggu,

Your new currency is 270 Image

AlexLeDraggu -
Genetic code: Crowntail (Recessive "ctct")
Flowery grass: 50% inheritable
Plant 2: 50% inheritable
Code: Select all
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=2714906][IMG]http://i64.tinypic.com/1zxpf7s.jpg[/IMG][/url]

AlexLeDraggu -
Genetic code: Crowntail (Recessive "ctct")
Pendal: 40% inheritable
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=2714906][IMG]http://i66.tinypic.com/2yy7295.jpg[/IMG][/url]

@PikachuTori25,

Your new currency is 355 Image

PikachuTori25 - Comet
Genetic code: Plakat (Dominant"PKPK")
Sand: 50% inheritable
Cherry shrimp: 20% inheritable
Sticker: 30% inheritable
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=2714906][IMG]http://i67.tinypic.com/29bhr39.jpg[/IMG][/url]

@Storybook,

Your new currency is 235Image

Storybook - Cyclops
Genetic code: Halfmoon (Recessive "hmhm")
Plant 1: 50% inheritable
Sticker: 30% inheritable
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=2714906][IMG]http://i66.tinypic.com/2n157k6.jpg[/IMG][/url]

@NYEH_HEH_HEH Make sure to confirm your order here in the thread ;)
β•”β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β•—
Hello to all the people!
Collecting Chameleons and Betta's

My serious addiction series
Riverdale
The 100
A series of unfortunate events

β•šβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β•
Taraa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spearow » Tue May 01, 2018 10:56 pm

You just had to add spongebob items. I'm weak. I didn't want to get art of my betta Priscilla because she has been deteriorating and not improving, she has some kind of tumor that must be cancerous. Its getting to where I need to make a decision about euthanasia. She has a lil spongebob pineapple that she has had for three years, and I'll never use it for another fish, because every time I ever see it I'll think of her and it being her pineapple. I'll be sending in an order soon for my girl. β™₯ I'll have to upload some older pictures.

Beautiful new items. <3

edit;; Order in. ^^
β–Œβ–“
β–Œβ–“
β–Œβ–“
β–Œβ–“
β–Œβ–“
β–Œβ–“
β–Œβ–“
β–Œβ–“
β–Œβ–“
β–Œβ–“
β–Œβ–“
β–Œβ–“
β–Œβ–“
β–Œβ–“
β–Œβ–“
xx
xxxImage
xx
xxx
β₯ Trade me?
xxstatus: tired
x x
xxtradesβ—‹β™«β—‹isoβ—‹listoβ—‹Auction
xx➡ Looking for wishlist!
Spearow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Taraa » Tue May 01, 2018 11:21 pm

Spearow wrote:You just had to add spongebob items. I'm weak. I didn't want to get art of my betta Priscilla because she has been deteriorating and not improving, she has some kind of tumor that must be cancerous. Its getting to where I need to make a decision about euthanasia. She has a lil spongebob pineapple that she has had for three years, and I'll never use it for another fish, because every time I ever see it I'll think of her and it being her pineapple. I'll be sending in an order soon for my girl. β™₯ I'll have to upload some older pictures.

Beautiful new items. <3

Yeah I saw you suggestion and just needed to add those in! I'm so sorry about your betta! Are you sure it was a cancerous tumor? If its an infection you might wanna try a salt bath (read into it first tho). I recently lost my favorite betta due to a mystery, he is the one that inspired my staff betta. There is nothing worse then losing something so vulnerable and knowing that you can't really do anything. You can't just take them to the vet for a checkup or whatever..
β•”β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β•—
Hello to all the people!
Collecting Chameleons and Betta's

My serious addiction series
Riverdale
The 100
A series of unfortunate events

β•šβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β•
Taraa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spearow » Tue May 01, 2018 11:57 pm

Taraa wrote:
Spearow wrote:You just had to add spongebob items. I'm weak. I didn't want to get art of my betta Priscilla because she has been deteriorating and not improving, she has some kind of tumor that must be cancerous. Its getting to where I need to make a decision about euthanasia. She has a lil spongebob pineapple that she has had for three years, and I'll never use it for another fish, because every time I ever see it I'll think of her and it being her pineapple. I'll be sending in an order soon for my girl. β™₯ I'll have to upload some older pictures.

Beautiful new items. <3

Yeah I saw you suggestion and just needed to add those in! I'm so sorry about your betta! Are you sure it was a cancerous tumor? If its an infection you might wanna try a salt bath (read into it first tho). I recently lost my favorite betta due to a mystery, he is the one that inspired my staff betta. There is nothing worse then losing something so vulnerable and knowing that you can't really do anything. You can't just take them to the vet for a checkup or whatever..

She's still alive, but she isn't herself and just wants to lay down. Its definitely a growth and she has a deformed back, the growth has formed in the kink of her spine. She might have been more inclined to develop it because of her back. If you look at her from above, the lower end of her body is crooked. >.< Originally got her because of her awkward swimming and silly personality. She looks like she got shut in a tank divider as a fry.

I thought it was her swim bladder but she stays upright, steady equilibrium. I was hoping the growth was ich but treating it as ich never helped. And it isn't spots it is a big lump. It looks similar to this betta but a little farther up the body. It doesn't have any sort of cottony look like with a fungus. I'm still trying salt though. At first her behavior was alright but she just seems very tired and confused. We thought she was dead a couple times and once my mom tried to net her (thinking she was dead) and she darted away and went inside her pineapple. xD She loves her pineapple my favorite is when she rests in one of the windows and stares at you. lmao

My problem is I don't know if she is in pain or if she just gets tired from the extra weight. And she won't eat, has zero interest. No bloat or constipation, no torn fins or rot, its not cotton mouth or popeye, or dropsy. The only thing left that I can think is a tumor, its just above the tail, on her side. My last hope is that it is fungus that doesn't look like fungus, and that the added salts will help. Next is an epsom salt bath. I really don't want to give up on her she has the best personality. Always been a super derpy fish.
β–Œβ–“
β–Œβ–“
β–Œβ–“
β–Œβ–“
β–Œβ–“
β–Œβ–“
β–Œβ–“
β–Œβ–“
β–Œβ–“
β–Œβ–“
β–Œβ–“
β–Œβ–“