Inkeyu's Inky Inks - GRAND OPENING AUCTION AND SALE!

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Re: Inkeyu's Inky Inks - GRAND OPENING AUCTION AND SALE!

Postby Inkeyu » Sat Jul 12, 2014 7:58 am

These are great so far guys! :D Though I think I may have messed up on the last bit. I believe I was trying to type pastime. XP Oops...
Inkeyu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Inkeyu's Inky Inks - GRAND OPENING AUCTION AND SALE!

Postby Inkeyu » Sun Jun 03, 2018 7:56 am

Korona Knight wrote:Fire and Brimstone
Username;;
Korona Knight
Female;;
Ignis
Male;;
Brimstone
Bid;; 1 Short Story on how the pair met.

Ignis lazily swatted her tail as she lay in the cool shade of a willow tree, sighing in contentment. Her land was beautiful and full of life. A slow river was the border of her territory, though she had free reign over that river as well. She never knew what lay beyond her small little land, but she wasn't curious enough to find out. She was happy right where she was.
However, what lay beyond her land came right to her that next morning.
Ignis was rudely awakened by the sound of impatient hoofbeats as another Imperial Swan stood a few feet from her. She quickly stood up, upset that someone would intrude on her land.
"What do you think you're doing?" Ignis snapped.
"My territory lay just across the river. Someone told me there was another Imperial Swan; I had to see for myself," the male retorted. "You aren't as friendly as I would have imagined."
Ignis was taken aback. She had a fiery temper, it was true, but that comment still hurt. "I'm sorry. I don't take kindly to strangers stepping over my boundaries, that's all," she quickly explained. "I'm Ignis. Who are you?"
"I am Brimstone, but my friends just call me Brim," the male replied, seeming to calm down.
The two began to talk, amazed at the similarities between them. They grew fond of each other, and soon decided to combine their two lands and to take each other as mates for life. The two lived happily together for the rest of their days.

Sorry it has been so long. If you still want these guys, they are yours! I'll give about a week to claim them before putting them back up.

KeisukeTNC wrote:
MEREKAT PLEASE!
Username;;
spycynder

Merekat;;
Winter ^^

Name;;
Frostina!!!

Favorite Past Time;;
when she first discovered snow!

thank you for the chance
<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

Also sorry it's been so long, if you still would like winter, they're yours. If you end up not wanting them anymore, or don't claim within a week, then it'll go to Koffee (formerly known as rares).

Koffee wrote:Meerkats are so cute! ^w^
MEREKAT PLEASE!
Username: rares
Merekat: Which one are you applying for?: winter meerkat
Name: Snowdrop
Favorite Past Time: When she met summer meerkat

If KeisukeTNC (formerly known as spycynder), doesn't claim Winter within a week, they will be yours. If they do claim them, would you like Summer instead?
Inkeyu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Update - 6/2/2018

Postby Inkeyu » Sun Jun 03, 2018 8:05 am

Update!

New adoptables possibly coming! I want to see what the interest is though. Please let me know!

1) Flametail Hellunds! - Oekaki based, closed species adopts.
2) Pixel Floral Arrangements - Special occasion? Get flowers! Everyone loves flowers!
3) Signature Gems - Jewels and jewelry and shiny things to make your signature shine
4) Foxerflies - A closed species that looks a little like faerie foxes.
Inkeyu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me