Sugarfoot Quids

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Sugarfoot Quids

Postby dreamwalker » Sat May 24, 2014 6:12 am

I am not currently interested in trading away any of my WME's, if anything I would like to expand my herd. Please do not message me asking if I am willing to trade away any of them at this time.

Just a little space for me to keep track of my WMEs.

~~~~Ripple~~~~
link to adoption page
Equid Name:Ripple
Height: 13.3 hh
color: Classic Champagne Dun
Acorn equid (Buk oak, Quercus lamellose)
Mated to: Raxacorico's Lahar

Personality: Very curious and tends to poke around a lot. Her curiosity is almost never satisfied. Very bubbly and friendly with others and tends to be rather playful. However, she can have quite the sharp tongue if someone upsets her and is known for letting others know if they've upset her or crossed some boundary.

Breeding slots:
1. Bred with Friday. Alibi
2. Bred with Lahar. Lorrella
3. To be bred with Joshie, foal goes to ty_tay. Foal: N/A
4. bred with Benito. foal belongs to Cavy's Girl. Foal: Torin
5. To be bred with (stallion unchosen). foal goes to SHEBSTER. Foal: N/A
6. To be bred with Anubis. Foal goes to jean. . Foal: N/A
7. dreamwalker
8. dreamwalker
9. dreamwalker
10. dreamwalker

Art:
Thank you, Neon Phoenix!
Thank you iShame! I love this one!
Last edited by dreamwalker on Sun Nov 19, 2017 4:35 am, edited 39 times in total.

dreamwalker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Alibi

Postby dreamwalker » Mon Jun 23, 2014 4:51 pm

~~~~Alibi~~~~
link to adoption page
Equid Name: Alibi
Height: 14 hh
Color: bay
Parents: Friday x Ripple
Mated to: Aʀᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇʟ. 's Cheerokee

Personality: Alibi has his mother's curiosity, but he is also very mischievous. He likes to pull harmless pranks on others and he has a tendency to stick his nose in places he shouldn't. He has a good heart though and is friendly and eager to learn and make new friends.

Breeding Slots:
1. bred with Brittania. Foal: Picasso
2. To be bred withTia. Foal goes to MeddFinn. Foal : N/A
3. bred with Serenity. Foal belongs to warg Daenerys
4. bred with Sheepishlie's Sybil. Foal goes to merlin. Foal: Here
5. To be bred with iShame's Fenrir. Foal goes to me
iShame wrote: I, iShame, with my birthday magic-ness, give dreamwalker, my permission to use one slot of my equid Fenrir, with there own Alibi to create a foal for Them-self to own and do what they please with, <3

And thank you for the birthday wishes, <3

6. Dreamwalker
7. Dreamwalker
8. Dreamwalker
9. Dreamwalker
10.dreamwalker
Last edited by dreamwalker on Thu Jun 11, 2015 7:28 am, edited 9 times in total.

dreamwalker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Singe

Postby dreamwalker » Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:10 am

~~~~Singe~~~~
link to adoption page
Equid Name: Singe
Height: 13.2 hh
color: Brown/Tan Pangare
Mated to:

Personality: Singe is an observer. He tends to stand off to the side and watch things play out before deciding if he should take any action or not. Almost nothing slips past him and he has a tendency to tuck away bits of information for later use or reference if a similar situation were to arise. Singe is a quiet stallion and not the combative type, often choosing to walk away from conflict or simply ignore those who try to fight with him. He just doesn't care for violence and doesn't see the use in wasting energy on a fight when there is likely a simpler solution to the problem. Because he learns a lot from observing the habits and mistakes of others he is a good problem solver, often using techniques he learned from other equids to solve complications such as where to find a good watering hole, or picking out the safest and least difficult path down a mountain side.

Breeding slots:
1. Bred to Coraline. Foal belongs to clara.anne. Ahleesi
2. To be bred with clara.anne's Chiralo
clara.anne wrote:Oh my gosh! Thank you so so much! Ahhhh thank you <33333
He's so gorgeous x3 now I must find the perfect mare!
And of course! That pairing would be lovely! c:

I, clara.anne, give dreamwalker permission to use my mare Chiralo to breed with her stallion Singe to have a lovely little foal ^^

Thank you so much!
xxx

3. To be bred with iShame's Coraline. Foal: Renoux
4. To be bred with iShame's Coraline. Foal UFA
iShame wrote:Awesomee :D Feel free to order it whenever you'd like to. ^^

I, iShame, give dreamwalker my permission to use one slot of Coraline's with their stallion Singe, and one slot with Coraline and Singe to go UFA if they order it. ^^

5. To be bred with iShame's Coraline. Foal goes to iShame
6. bred with A.J Crowly. Foal belongs to Violencia. Foal: Beast
7. open
8. dreamwalker
9. dreamwalker
10. dreamwalker
Last edited by dreamwalker on Thu Jun 11, 2015 7:29 am, edited 6 times in total.

dreamwalker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Picasso

Postby dreamwalker » Thu Apr 02, 2015 2:05 am

~~~~Pied Piper~~~~
link to adoption page
Equid Name:Pied Piper // Picasso
Height: 14.1 hh
Color: Buckskin overo
Parents: Alibi x Brittania
Mated to: --
Friends: Sandpiper

Personality: Picasso is adventurous and crafty. He is known for being an escape artist and finding his way out of sticky situations with solutions that most wouldn't normally think of. He likes to explore new things and often escapes the farm to head out on expeditions and wander the nearby mountains and forests. Despite his habit of wandering off, he does love his home and he very much enjoys competing in driving competitions, be it by himself or with herd mates.

Breeding slots:
1. dreamwalker
2. dreamwalked
3. dreamwalker
4. dreamwalker
5. dreamwalker
6. dreamwalker
7. dreamwalker
Last edited by dreamwalker on Thu Jun 11, 2015 7:30 am, edited 5 times in total.

dreamwalker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Audrick

Postby dreamwalker » Thu Apr 02, 2015 2:05 am

~~~~Audrick~~~~
link to adoption page
Equid Name: Audrick
Height: 12.2hh
Color: Palomino tovero
Mated to: N/A
Companion: Vesper

Personality: Audrick is a very cheery and bubbly boy. He enjoys making others happy and it is very important to him that he makes sure his friends and loved ones understand how important they are to him. He often brings them gifts or spends time with them and lets them know that they are dear to him.

Additional Info: Audrick is a caregiver to his companion Vesper. He ensures that Vesper is safe, and is there for him whenever Vesper is having problems from his schizophrenia and depression, and behaves in a very motherly fashion towards him. He provides comfort where he can and stays by his side to help ground Vesper when things get particularly bad. Much of this time is spent making sure that his friend stays out of harm's way and that he is as comfortable as possible.

Breeding slots:
1. dreamwalker
2.dreamwalker
3.dreamwalker
4.dreamwalker
5.dreamwalker
6.dreamwalker
7.dreamwalker
8.dreamwalker
9.dreamwalker
10dreamwalker

Art:
Thank you Neon Phoenix!
Thank you, The Mean Kitty!
Last edited by dreamwalker on Fri Aug 07, 2015 8:02 am, edited 4 times in total.

dreamwalker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Vanya

Postby dreamwalker » Thu Apr 02, 2015 2:23 am

~~~~Vanya~~~~
link to adoption page
Equid Name: Vanya
Height: 12.2hh
Color: pearl buckskin
Mated to: --
Friends:

Personality: Vanya has a somewhat regal attitude about her. She handles situations in a calm and timely manner and its quite hard to upset her to the point of lashing out at all or showing outward anger. Typically her annoyance is only shown through a facial expression that very clearly tells whoever is bothering her that they need to stop what they are doing and pipe down. She enjoys having some time to herself each day and spends it resting and mulling over the day's events, analyzing them until she's satisfied. She prefers friends that listen to her when she has something to say and know when to leave her be. It can take some time for her to grow to trust someone and form a friendship or relation ship, but once she does trust them she forms a rather deep bond.
WIP

Breeding slots:
1.dreamwalker
2.dreamwalker
3.dreamwalker
4.dreamwalker
5.dreamwalker
6.dreamwalker
7.dreamwalker
8.dreamwalker
Last edited by dreamwalker on Thu Jun 11, 2015 7:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

dreamwalker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Sugarfoot Quids

Postby dreamwalker » Fri Apr 10, 2015 11:36 am

~~~~Lorrella~~~~
link to adoption page
Equid Name: Lorrella
Height: 14hh
Color: Classic Champagne
Parents: Lahar x Ripple
Mated to: Fausto
Friends:

Personality: Lorrella got less of her mother's mischievousness, but plenty of her curiosity, and all of her father's trustworthiness and protectiveness. She likes to learn and frequently seeks out new information and investigates new things constantly. She is a very reliable and trustworthy friend to have. You can spill your heart out to her and she would take your secrets to the grave, having picked up this valuable trait from Lahar. She is fiercely protective of family and friends and will defend them at all costs. Though it can take some time to get her to open up, once she has grown fond of someone she proves to be quite affectionate and almost cuddly. Though she can be somewhat blunt at times with her opinion, she doesn't seek to be needlessly hurtful and will soften her words some if she fears that they may do more harm than good. She isn't one to let others walk all over her, and if she feels that she is being disrespected she will throw the same attitude in return and have little tolerance for those who are rude.

Breeding slots:
1.dreamwalker
2.dreamwalker
3.dreamwalker
4.dreamwalker
5.dreamwalker
6.dreamwalker
7.dreamwalker
8. rachieboo

art:
thank you Neon Phoenix!
Last edited by dreamwalker on Fri Aug 07, 2015 8:00 am, edited 2 times in total.

dreamwalker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Renoux

Postby dreamwalker » Wed Apr 15, 2015 8:45 am

~~~~Renoux~~~~
link to adoption page
Equid Name: Renoux
Height: 13hh
Color: Bay Pangare
Parents: Singe x Coraline
Mated to:
Friends:

Personality: Renoux is a very stoic and regal gentleman. He carries himself with a sense of pride and can't stand for his coat to be dirty and won't let a hair out of place. His stall needs to be pristine or he just simply won't have it and will not step foot inside until things are taken care of. Though he can come off as cold to others, though once he gets close to someone he opens up a bit more and shows his affection in somewhat unusual ways. Renoux is a professional at pretending someone doesn't even so much as exist once they've angered him. He will look right past them, ignoring the fact that they're even in the vicinity until either sincere apologies are made, or he's gotten over whatever has made him angry.
He enjoys participating in in-hand shows and pulling his buggy for competitions.

Breeding slots:
1.dreamwalker
2.dreamwalker
3.dreamwalker
4.dreamwalker
5.dreamwalker
6.dreamwalker
7.dreamwalker
8.dreamwalker
9.dreamwalker
10.dreamwalker
Last edited by dreamwalker on Thu Jun 11, 2015 7:33 am, edited 2 times in total.

dreamwalker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Sugarfoot Quids

Postby dreamwalker » Tue May 26, 2015 11:16 am

Slots from other people (don't yet have an equid to pair them with selected yet)

Arayah

With SnivelGriff's Kazar
SnivelGriff wrote:
Of course! ^^
Do you have a mare picked out yet?

I, SnivelGriff give dreamwalker permission to breed my stallion Kazar, to the mare of their choice c:

with Twitchy's Sequoia

dreamwalker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me