Seren's Equine Adopted Characters

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Seren's Equine Adopted Characters

Postby SerenWish » Tue Jan 14, 2014 4:55 pm

WIP- NO POSTING

Wild Mountain Equids

Desert Appaloosa Mustangs
Telyn

Bayou Kelpies

Blackberry Stables
See Separate Thread

Whip-Tailed Equines
See Separate Thread

My precious Renn and Ever, done by the lovely midnight133 :3
[right]
Last edited by SerenWish on Thu Feb 12, 2015 8:21 am, edited 3 times in total.
SerenWish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Seren's Equine Adopted Characters

Postby SerenWish » Tue Jan 14, 2014 4:56 pm

Wild Mountain Equids

Charaza
The Guide

Name: Charaza
Height: 13.3 Hands
Color: Gray (Black Base) Tobiano w/ Black and White Horizontal Quipping
Eye Color: Teal
Designer: KittyKatKia
Method: Adoption
Personality: Charaza is a friendly mare, with a bright personality and an upbeat attitude. She enjoys physical activity, especially climbing and clattering among the mountain rocks, in search of her favorite food. She can be a bit stubborn and easily wounded at times, and has a hard time letting go. She does tend to be a bit naïve when it comes to males, and has a very loving heart. She enjoys her alone time, and prefers to spend time with a few other Equids at a time.
Extras:Her favourite treat is: Charaza's favorite treat, hard to find, but totally worth it, is pink rock salt found on the higher slopes of her mountain home. She'll trek up into the heights of the mountaintops from her small mountain valley home, to her favorite salt deposits, and stand there licking away, delighting in the tang of salt upon her tongue. She will share the locations with her close friends, but most times she goes up to enjoy it in solitude.

Mate: Wyakin (owned by Wishful Thinking)

Parents:
Sire: ~Trompy's Brennen
Dam: GoldMare's Kirara
Siblings: UNKNOWN
Grandchildren:

Friends
Paraverse
Owned by .FrozenFire.

Breeding Slots:
1. Reserved with Wyakin
2. Reserved with Wyakin
3. Reserved with Wyakin (Wishful Thinking)
4. Reserved with Wyakin (Wishful Thinking)
5. Reserved with Cináed (.FrozenFire.)
6. Reserved for sapphire spirit
7. Reserved withWyakin (Equidless)
8. Reserved with Wyakin (Equidless)
9. Closed
10. Closed

Art:
Solo Art
By divergent,
"Grand Heights"- By Me
Multi-Equid Art
With Paraverse
By .FrozenFire.

Ayalah
The Music-Maker

Name: Ayalah
Color: Red Taffy (Silver Bay) with Horizontal Quipping
Eye Color: Jade Green
Height: 14.2 hands
Designer: KittyKatKia
Method: Adoption
Personality: Naturally dramatic inwardly, Ayalah is very shy on the outside, and tends to be rather quiet unless she is by herself. By herself, she is a creature of flourishes and sweeps. This mare is like calligraphy- over the top, antiquated, and artsy. She likes to nicker and snort in a sweet, lyrical sense, and spend time with foals.
Extras:

Mate: None

Parents: UNKNOWN
Siblings: UNKNOWN
Grandchildren:

Breeding Slots:
1. Reserved with ty_tay's Faloron
2. Reserved with ty_tay's Faloron (ty_tay)
3. Closed
4. Closed
5. Closed
6. Closed
7. Closed
8. Closed
9. Closed
10. Closed

Art:
Solo Art
By divergent,
"Grand Heights"- By Me
Last edited by SerenWish on Sun Apr 13, 2014 2:48 am, edited 5 times in total.
SerenWish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SerenWish » Tue Jan 14, 2014 5:03 pm

Desert Appaloosa Mustangs

Telyn

Name: Telyn
Name Meaning: "Harp" in Welsh.
Color: Dappled Chocolate Palomino Semi-Leopard Appaloosa
Height: 15.3 Hands
Rarity: Common
Personality:
Telyn is a mare with the whole world going on in her head. She is bright, and will approach anyone with a cheerful bounce to her step and mane, but she is often criticized as being too quiet or too shy. Some others have even said that she's not fully living, just existing. She sits quietly, waiting for others to interact and play around her, as she watches with intense eyes.
Most don't know that, in her mind, she is a heroine. She lives a thousand lives, travels in the hoofsteps of thousands of horses and equines of all sorts that have gone on before her. She could be a dressage champion....
Or a wild horse roving the Sahara deserts.....
A warrior, protecting her kin and friends....
She is her own free spirit, for in her mind, she truly lives. Somehow, between the expressions of her great imagination, and the real world, she just can't stir her body into motion.
She regrets this, yet she grows too entralled in her own daydreaming to truly lament this trouble; so she lets others criticize her to their heart's content.
Maybe she is a creature of another world, she wonders.

Offspring:

Art:
By Lichenfeather/SilentForestShadows
Last edited by SerenWish on Fri Nov 14, 2014 3:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SerenWish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SerenWish » Tue Feb 18, 2014 5:40 am

Bayou Kelpies

Asarlaí

Name: Asarlaí
Name Meaning: "Sorcerer" in Old Irish
Color: Graying Black Brindle
Height: 18.1 Hands
Personality:
Asarlaí is a private creature, who desires to be alone most of his days, and has great apathy towards the human race. He finds foals frustrating and rather annoying, and so has not found a mate of his own... (yet). He spends much of his time pondering questions or obscure ideas in the midst of the swamp he calls home. He loves anything shiny or pretty, and he considers this love of pretty things as his greatest weakness. Due to his constant wondering and studying of the stars and skies, he is rather introspective and, on the rare occasion that he meets other Kelpies, will carefully dish out some advice on a matter.
Despite his mysterious and rather withdrawn personality, he is not a cruel Kelpie, and though he dislikes humans and acts as though foals are incredibly annoying, he has a softer side he does not often reveal.
Extras:
Likes: Semi-precious Stones, Fog, Evenings, Stars, Quiet, Cloudy Days
Dislikes: Ruckus, Foals (At least for now!), Bright Sunlight, Open Spaces
Favourite thing to do and why: Asarlaí loves stargazing and wondering about what lies beyond them. While he also loves mixing plants for poultices, gazing at the stars is always his favorite.
Favourite time of day and why: The moments right between sundown and nighttime- while he loves the night, and the dawn, his all time favorite moments of the day is evening. The quiet solace of dusk, with its muted tones of gray, lavender, blue, and the last hints of red and orange from the sun's last grasping rays. This is when you will- if you are brave and extremely lucky- might catch a glimpse of his camouflaged hide amid the grasses and bare trees.
Favourite place to be and why: His hollow in the depths of the bayou, surrounded by old cedar trees that are covered with garlands of Spanish moss. There he has a nest of trampled swamp grasses and the down of birds that he has painstakingly gathered from the bushes of the bayou, along with another soft level of cushioning moss. There he can take solace in merely his own company, and star at the stars that appear in the gaps of the branches overhead.
Song title that best describes them: Loch Lomond- An old Scottish folk song that sings of a secluded loch (or lake) far up in the highland hills, quiet and peaceful, with a very mournful tone. I think this suits his quiet and hermit-like personality, as well as his rather sad ponderings over past and future.

Offspring:

Art:

Story:
The rolling clouds of silvery gray rolled across the midnight cloth of the sky, with the tiny pinprick lights of the stars above providing the only light along with the glowing pearl of the moon. The claws of branches scratched up at the sky, trying to rake down the stars for the souls living below their spreading ceiling of branches.
The striped pelt of the large creature, imbued with grace far beyond his bulk, was disappearing into the dusky tones of his background. The scenery around him was melancholy and lonesome, but the gloom did nothing to dampen his spirits. He was completely calm, surrounded by the peace and quiet of his secluded swamp. It was not only his home, but his sanctuary from the ruckus of life and community. He did not despise his species, but he found that his mind was clearer and sharper when it came to being on his own.
He could fend for himself, and that was all he needed. His mane waved a bit in the faint swamp wind, his striped lashes fluttering over his intensely blue eyes. His skull-marked face glowed eerily in the gloomy evening, as he stared around in the empty space of his home. Was his life empty because his home was empty? Or was he enriched by empty space? The striking stallion paused at these thoughts, swishing his dark tail. He was happy, no? How did one define happiness though? He was content, for sure, but sometimes he puzzled if having someone near him would be better. Would that truly bring him joy?
The handsome loner snorted and stepped away, with light prancing steps, carefully moving amongst the puddles and spongy ground, as the moon hung low in the sky.
By Me, Adoption Piece.

Rodion

Name: Rodion
Name Meaning: "Song of a Warrior"- Russian form of Herod
Color: Liver Chestnut Roan Extended Blanket Appaloosa
Height: 17.3 Hands
Personality:
Stoic and quiet, Rodion is a serious stallion, dedicated to the protection of others, in his own quiet manner. He is very gentle, but can seem rather awkward around other Kelpies- he is unsure of how to handle himself with them, but wishes for them to like him. He likes foals especially, though he seems worried of harming them.

Extras:

Offspring:

Art:

Anwarünya

Name: Anwarünya
Name Meaning: Elven Name.
Color: Golden Grullo Sabino
Height:
Personality:

Extras:

Offspring:

Art:
Last edited by SerenWish on Sat Feb 22, 2014 1:16 pm, edited 4 times in total.
SerenWish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SerenWish » Tue Feb 18, 2014 5:47 am

Scorpion Saber Fjords

Cessecera

Name: Cessecera
Name Meaning: Imagined by Me.
Color: Dunalino Tobiano
Height: 14.0 Hands
Personality:

Offspring:

Art:

Story:
A flash of gold, a streak of ivory, and she was gone. The mare fled, thundering across rocky outcropping and weaving amongst the scruffy pines, her tail snapping behind her like a banner. She fled from conflict and the battles of territorial stallions, away from the lingering presence of humans, climbing up and away from all of that. The underbrush crackled under her flint-hard hooves, her barbs leaving fearsome scratches and furrows in the rich dark dirt that was trampled down below her hooves. Her blue eyes were the same color as a spring sky, but the heavens overhead right now were far from that clear baby blue.
Thunder sent a booming crack ringing through the bones of all the creatures who dwelled below, as lightning left its shining scar across the sky. The creamy-coated mare galloped on, running from the pounding tears that were soaking the earth behind her. With her shimmering coat and her fierce stride, barely outstripping the storm, it seemed as though the mare was bringing the wild winds and pouring rain herself.
Story by Me, Adoption Piece.

Darya

Name: Darya
Name Meaning: "Seas" in Iranian
Color: Liver Chestnut Dun
Height: 14.3 Hands
Personality:
Darya is a free spirit, like the waves that crash against the fjords from which her ancestor's breed were named for. She goes where she wishes and is typically seen with small "bachelor" herds with other mares her age. She will go off on her own for runs and climbs sometimes, despite this being seen as dangerous by some. She is capable of handling herself, and while she may not be assertive in the herd, she is confident when on the move. She has a hard time staying still, and loves letting go and running free- this makes her an impossible mount for humans, as she would never subject herself to being reined in. She is generally very positive and happy, and it is hard to drag her down. You can look for her, galloping along in the shadows of the trees, with her broad white patches glowing like fog in the faint forest light.

Offspring:

Art:

Story:
SerenWish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SerenWish » Thu Mar 13, 2014 12:37 pm

Guardians of the Sea

Danu

Name: Danu
Name Meaning: Celtic Goddess of Ireland
Color: Silver Bay
Personality:
Danu is a creature with a very strong sense of right and wrong. It leads her to feel a compulsion to do what's right, even if it means going against the grain. She is self-sacrificing, and donates much of her time to aiding others, especially older Guardians and young ones. Unfortunately, her quest to help others is curbed by her shy and subdued nature. She has a hard time speaking out, and prefers not to be in the spotlight. In fact, she is plagued by how shy she is, and it is very frustrating for her when she is trying her hardest to protect others and do what she feels is right. She's also very smart, though she often dumbs herself down.
Offspring:

Art:

Story:
SerenWish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SerenWish » Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:55 pm

Silver Bluff Sporthorses
Currently Closed.

[SerenWish - 196222]
Noble Truth(Noble)/0001 - Stallion/5
Helios Dawning (Helios)/0010 - Stallion/6
Blarney Stone (Barrey)/0015 - Mare/8
Below Hatch (Hatch)/0022 - Stallion/8
Summer Solace (Solace)/0046 - Mare/5
Diamondback Rattle (Venom)/0061 - Stallion/9
Call Me Classy (Gentleman)/0067 - Gelding/9
Last edited by SerenWish on Sat Nov 15, 2014 5:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.
SerenWish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SerenWish » Thu Apr 17, 2014 12:39 am

Golden Lilac Stables

Enchantress Cassia

Show Name: Enchantress Cassia
Barn Name: "Cass" or "Cassie"
Breed: Gypsy Vanner
Height: 14.0 Hands
Color: Black Tobiano
Personality:

Art:

Story:

Elementary Watson

Show Name: Elementary Watson
Barn Name: "Ringmaster", "Watson", or "Watts"
Breed: Falabella
Height: 6.3 Hands
Color: Black Pintaloosa (Tobiano x Blanket)
Personality:
Watts is a bright little stallion, and he likes to show it! He's clever and very logical, and even without the use of words he's always got a thoughtful, puzzled look on. He likes to be the center of attention- which is why he loves halter shows and preforming for crows. He had a fondness for children, especially girls, because he loves the attention and adoration that comes with it. He may seem stuck-up or haughty, but he's actually quite sweet-tempered, unless other horses tease or bully him- then he has a bit of a temper. He enjoys playing around, and doesn't seem to wish to grow up much of the time. He especially love "posing" for pictures, and doesn't spook easily at loud sounds or bright lights and colors- he is nervous around dogs however!

Art:

Story:
SerenWish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me